Bonham: Around the Square
Bonham: Bonham Fire Department Station 1
Bonham: Bonham Courthousw Square,County Seat of Fannin County,Texas
Bonham: Red River Regional Hospital
Bonham: Statue of James Bonham (Hero of Alamo) and Bonham Watwr Tower
Bonham: Bonham Post Office
Submit your own pictures of this city and show them to the World
|Median resident age:||38.6 years|
|Texas median age:||34.4 years|
Estimated per capita income in 2015: $15,648 (it was $11,840 in 2000)
Bonham city income, earnings, and wages data
Estimated median house or condo value in 2015: $89,412 (it was $47,100 in 2000)
Mean prices in 2015: All housing units: $103,773; Detached houses: $108,802; Mobile homes: $12,203
Median gross rent in 2015: $728.
Races in Bonham, TX (2015)
- 6,77265.1%White alone
- 1,36913.2%Black alone
- 2382.3%Two or more races
- 720.7%Asian alone
- 180.2%Other race alone
- 100.10%Native Hawaiian and Other
Pacific Islander alone
- 90.09%American Indian alone
Recent articles from our blog. Our writers, many of them Ph.D. graduates or candidates, create easy-to-read articles on a wide variety of topics.
- The fastest-growing industry sectors in the Northeast are Construction-related Apr 25
- The decline of the U.S. Agriculture industry visualized Apr 23
- The revenues and net sales of Samsonite Apr 21
- Crowfunding is a fast-increasing market Apr 19
- The number of jobs in Construction is falling across the U.S. Apr 17
|Plano to Bonham avoid the toll..HELP (2 replies)|
|Elementary and Middle School in one Campus? (13 replies)|
|Alamo Heights Apartment Development Abandoned (76 replies)|
|Interested in Lakewood...but what about middle school? (53 replies)|
|is there anything in Bonham related to JWH? (0 replies)|
|Places to visit in Summer near DFW (20 replies)|
Latest news from Bonham, TX collected exclusively by city-data.com from local newspapers, TV, and radio stations
Ancestries: American (18.0%), English (6.0%), German (5.8%), Irish (4.7%), Scotch-Irish (2.5%), Scottish (2.5%).
Current Local Time: CST time zone
Elevation: 505 feet
Land area: 9.36 square miles.
Population density: 1,074 people per square mile(low).
For population 25 years and over in Bonham:
- High school or higher: 74.6%
- Bachelor's degree or higher: 13.9%
- Graduate or professional degree: 5.2%
- Unemployed: 8.1%
- Mean travel time to work (commute): 19.9 minutes
For population 15 years and over in Bonham city:
- Never married: 28.9%
- Now married: 40.8%
- Separated: 4.1%
- Widowed: 7.6%
- Divorced: 18.6%
925 residents are foreign born (8.0% Latin America).
According to our research of Texas and other state lists there were 65 registered sex offenders living in Bonham, Texas as of April 25, 2017.
The ratio of number of residents in Bonham to the number of sex offenders is 155 to 1.
Median real estate property taxes paid for housing units with mortgages in 2015: $1,544 (1.7%)
Median real estate property taxes paid for housing units with no mortgage in 2015: $1,519 (1.7%)
Nearest city with pop. 50,000+: East Grayson, TX (21.5 miles , pop. 81,381).
Nearest city with pop. 200,000+: Plano, TX (49.2 miles , pop. 222,030).
Nearest city with pop. 1,000,000+: Dallas, TX (64.6 miles , pop. 1,188,580).
Nearest cities: Ector, TX (2.3 miles ), Dodd City, TX (2.5 miles ), Ravenna, TX (2.6 miles ), Ivanhoe, TX (3.0 miles ), Ravenna-Telephone, TX (3.1 miles ), Bailey, TX (3.2 miles ), Savoy, TX (3.2 miles ), Windom, TX (3.3 miles ).
Single-family new house construction building permits:
- 1997: 17 buildings, average cost: $79,700
- 1998: 26 buildings, average cost: $57,000
- 1999: 25 buildings, average cost: $88,000
- 2000: 23 buildings, average cost: $83,900
- 2001: 21 buildings, average cost: $91,500
- 2002: 19 buildings, average cost: $102,500
- 2003: 27 buildings, average cost: $127,600
- 2004: 35 buildings, average cost: $115,600
- 2005: 39 buildings, average cost: $102,000
- 2006: 14 buildings, average cost: $103,600
- 2007: 18 buildings, average cost: $141,000
- 2008: 4 buildings, average cost: $117,000
- 2009: 6 buildings, average cost: $120,000
- 2010: 1 building, cost: $300,000
- 2011: 3 buildings, average cost: $133,300
- 2012: 8 buildings, average cost: $60,000
- 2013: 8 buildings, average cost: $80,000
- 2014: 7 buildings, average cost: $80,000
Number of permits per 10,000 residents
Average cost (in $1000s)
Latitude: 33.58 N, Longitude: 96.18 W
Daytime population change due to commuting: +2,174 (+20.9%)
Workers who live and work in this city: 1,764 (59.4%)
Area code: 903
|Crime rates in Bonham by Year|
|City-data.com crime index (higher means more crime, U.S. average = 286.7)||436.2||384.7||349.2||382.1||349.2||291.4||286.8||315.3||230.2||233.1||189.4||224.5||255.4||150.4||165.3|
(click on a table row to update graph)
Crime rate in Bonham detailed stats: murders, rapes, robberies, assaults, burglaries, thefts, arson
|Officers per 1,000 residents here:||1.89|
Unemployment by year (%)
Historical housing units
Population change in the 1990s: +3,088 (+44.7%).
- Manufacturing (25%)
- Retail trade (12%)
- Public administration (9%)
- Other services, except public administration (9%)
- Construction (8%)
- Accommodation and food services (7%)
- Health care and social assistance (5%)
- Health care and social assistance (30%)
- Finance and insurance (12%)
- Educational services (11%)
- Accommodation and food services (9%)
- Public administration (9%)
- Retail trade (9%)
- Professional, scientific, and technical services (6%)
- Production occupations (17%)
- Construction and extraction occupations (13%)
- Installation, maintenance, and repair occupations (9%)
- Office and administrative support occupations (8%)
- Building and grounds cleaning and maintenance occupations (7%)
- Food preparation and serving related occupations (6%)
- Sales and related occupations (5%)
- Office and administrative support occupations (18%)
- Education, training, and library occupations (12%)
- Health technologists and technicians (10%)
- Sales and related occupations (8%)
- Personal care and service occupations (6%)
- Management occupations (6%)
- Transportation occupations (6%)
Average climate in Bonham, Texas
Based on data reported by over 4,000 weather stations
Bonham-area historical tornado activity is above Texas state average. It is 132% greater than the overall U.S. average.
On 4/2/1957, a category F4 (max. wind speeds 207-260 mph) tornado 27.9 miles away from the Bonham city center killed 3 people and injured 3 people and caused between $50,000 and $500,000 in damages.
On 4/6/1955, a category F3 (max. wind speeds 158-206 mph) tornado 5.9 miles away from the city center killed one person and injured 27 people and caused between $500,000 and $5,000,000 in damages.
Earthquake activity:Bonham-area historical earthquake activity is slightly below Texas state average. It is 77% smaller than the overall U.S. average.
On 9/6/1997 at 23:38:00, a magnitude 4.5 (4.5 LG, 4.2 LG, Depth: 3.1 mi, Class: Light, Intensity: IV - V) earthquake occurred 75.8 miles away from the city center
On 6/16/1978 at 11:46:54, a magnitude 5.3 (4.4 MB, 4.6 UK, 5.3 ML, Class: Moderate, Intensity: VI - VII) earthquake occurred 267.7 miles away from Bonham center
On 1/18/1995 at 15:51:39, a magnitude 4.2 (4.0 LG, 4.2 LG, Depth: 3.1 mi) earthquake occurred 115.4 miles away from the city center
On 4/28/1998 at 14:13:01, a magnitude 4.2 (3.9 MB, 4.2 LG, Depth: 3.1 mi) earthquake occurred 152.3 miles away from the city center
On 1/21/1982 at 00:33:54, a magnitude 4.7 (4.5 MB, 4.7 LG, 4.5 LG) earthquake occurred 252.0 miles away from Bonham center
On 5/4/2001 at 06:42:12, a magnitude 4.7 (4.2 MB, 4.7 LG, 4.5 LG, Depth: 6.2 mi) earthquake occurred 253.7 miles away from the city center
Magnitude types: regional Lg-wave magnitude (LG), body-wave magnitude (MB), local magnitude (ML)
Natural disasters:The number of natural disasters in Fannin County (12) is near the US average (13).
Major Disasters (Presidential) Declared: 8
Emergencies Declared: 4
Causes of natural disasters: Floods: 6, Storms: 5, Tornadoes: 4, Hurricanes: 3, Fires: 2, Heavy Rain: 1, Wind: 1, Winter Storm: 1 (Note: Some incidents may be assigned to more than one category).
Birthplace of: Jerry Moore - Football player and coach, Joe Morgan - (born 1943), Baseball Hall of Famer, Charlie Christian - (1918-1942), electric jazz guitar pioneer, Danny Darwin - Baseball player, Kenny Marchant - Politician, T. John Ward - Federal judge, Roy McMillan - Baseball player and coach, Art Williams - Basketball player, B. A. Wilson - NASCAR driver, Homer Blankenship - Baseball player.
Hospitals and medical centers in Bonham:
- RED RIVER REGIONAL HOSPITAL (Proprietary, 504 LIPSCOMB STREET)
- BONHAM NURSING AND REHABILITATION LP (709 W FIFTH ST)
- CLYDE W COSPER TEXAS STATE VETERANS HOME (1300 SEVEN OAKS RD)
- FAIRVIEW NURSING AND REHABILITATION LP (1500 N KENNEDY)
- NORTHEAST MEDICAL CENT (504 LIPSCOMB)
- SEVEN OAKS NURSING AND REHABILITATION LP (901 SEVEN OAKS RD)
- BONHAM DIALYSIS (201 WEST 5TH STREET)
- NORTHEAST MEDICAL CENTER HOMEHEALTH (122 EAST SAM RAYBURN)
airports located in Bonham:
- Jones Field Airport (F00) (Runways: 1, Itinerant Ops: 1,900, Local Ops: 3,800)
- Reward Ranch Airport (TA22) (Runways: 1)
Colleges/universities with over 2000 students nearest to Bonham:
- Grayson College (about 28 miles; Denison, TX; Full-time enrollment: 2,496)
- Texas A & M University-Commerce (about 29 miles; Commerce, TX; FT enrollment: 8,890)
- Southeastern Oklahoma State University (about 32 miles; Durant, OK; FT enrollment: 3,365)
- Paris Junior College (about 38 miles; Paris, TX; FT enrollment: 3,875)
- Collin County Community College District (about 40 miles; McKinney, TX; FT enrollment: 18,044)
- The University of Texas at Dallas (about 53 miles; Richardson, TX; FT enrollment: 16,777)
- Richland College (about 56 miles; Dallas, TX; FT enrollment: 11,617)
Public high school in Bonham:
- BONHAM H S (Students: 542, Location: 1002 WARPATH DR, Grades: 9-12)
Public elementary/middle schools in Bonham:
Notable locations in Bonham: Texas and Pacific Railroad Depot (A), Sam Rayburn Memorial Veterans Center (B), Sam Rayburn Library (C), Fannin County Museum of History (D), Bonham Fire Department and Emergency Medical Service Station 2 (E), Bonham Fire Department and Emergency Medical Service Station 1 (F), Clendenen-Carleton House (G), Nunn House (H). Display/hide their locations on the map
Churches in Bonham include: First Presbyterian Church (A), New Life Pencostal Holiness Church (B), First Penecostal Church of God (C), Zion Lutheran Church (D), Holy Trinity Episcopal Church (E), Newlife Church of God in Christ (F), Saint Elizabeth Catholic Church (G), Trinity Baptist Church (H), New Home Baptist Church (I). Display/hide their locations on the map
Cemeteries: Willow Wild Cemetery (1), Inglish Cemetery (2), Gates Hill Cemetery (3). Display/hide their locations on the map
Parks in Bonham include: City of Bonham Softball Complex (1), Warrior Stadium (2). Display/hide their locations on the map
Tourist attraction: Fort Inglish Society (Cultural Attractions- Events- & Facilities; Highway 56 & Chinner).
Hotels: 5 Star Inn (1515 Old Ector Road), Bonham-Days Inn (1515 Old Ector Road).
(23.1% for White Non-Hispanic residents, 59.5% for Black residents, 10.2% for Hispanic or Latino residents, 53.1% for other race residents, 25.9% for two or more races residents)
|This city:||2.4 people|
Percentage of family households:
Percentage of households with unmarried partners:
Likely homosexual households (counted as self-reported same-sex unmarried-partner households)
- Lesbian couples: 0.5% of all households
- Gay men: 0.3% of all households
People in group quarters in Bonham in 2010:
- 2,030 people in state prisons
- 362 people in nursing facilities/skilled-nursing facilities
- 346 people in local jails and other municipal confinement facilities
- 179 people in residential treatment centers for adults
- 14 people in group homes intended for adults
People in group quarters in Bonham in 2000:
- 2,627 people in state prisons
- 290 people in nursing homes
- 198 people in hospitals or wards for drug/alcohol abuse
- 22 people in local jails and other confinement facilities (including police lockups)
- 11 people in other group homes
Banks with branches in Bonham (2011 data):
- Legend Bank, N.A.: Bonham Branch at 502 North Center Street, branch established on 1931/01/01; North Center Branch at 2232 North Center, branch established on 1987/08/17. Info updated 2007/11/26: Bank assets: $586.1 mil, Deposits: $512.5 mil, headquarters in Bowie, TX, positive income, Agricultural Specialization, 9 total offices, Holding Company: Legend Bancorp, Inc.
- Fannin Bank: at 230 East 3rd Street, branch established on 1925/04/22. Info updated 2006/11/03: Bank assets: $63.3 mil, Deposits: $57.4 mil, local headquarters, positive income, Agricultural Specialization, 2 total offices, Holding Company: Fannin Bancorp, Inc.
- American Bank of Texas: Bonham Branch at 120 West Sam Rayburn Drive, branch established on 1883/12/08. Info updated 2006/11/03: Bank assets: $1,140.3 mil, Deposits: $954.9 mil, headquarters in Sherman, TX, positive income, Commercial Lending Specialization, 19 total offices, Holding Company: North American Bancshares, Inc.
- The First National Bank of Trenton: Bonham Branch at 2109 North Center Street, branch established on 1992/05/04. Info updated 2006/11/03: Bank assets: $151.3 mil, Deposits: $116.4 mil, headquarters in Trenton, TX, positive income, Mortgage Lending Specialization, 5 total offices, Holding Company: Trenton Bankshares, Inc.
Educational Attainment (%) in 2015
School Enrollment by Level of School (%) in 2015
Presidential Elections Results
Graphs represent county-level data. Detailed 2008 Election Results
Religion statistics for Bonham city (based on Fannin County data)
Food Environment Statistics:
|Fannin County:||1.21 / 10,000 pop.|
|Texas:||1.47 / 10,000 pop.|
|This county:||0.30 / 10,000 pop.|
|State:||0.14 / 10,000 pop.|
|Fannin County:||0.61 / 10,000 pop.|
|Texas:||1.11 / 10,000 pop.|
|Fannin County:||4.56 / 10,000 pop.|
|State:||3.95 / 10,000 pop.|
|Here:||3.64 / 10,000 pop.|
|State:||6.13 / 10,000 pop.|
Health and Nutrition:
More about Health and Nutrition of Bonham, TX Residents
|Local government employment and payroll (March 2012)|
|Function||Full-time employees||Monthly full-time payroll||Average yearly full-time wage||Part-time employees||Monthly part-time payroll|
|Other Government Administration||2||$6,275||$37,650||0||$0|
|Judicial and Legal||2||$7,081||$42,486||2||$1,466|
|Police Protection - Officers||19||$75,516||$47,694||0||$0|
|Police - Other||8||$22,823||$34,235||1||$560|
|Fire - Other||1||$2,478||$29,736||0||$0|
|Streets and Highways||10||$23,602||$28,322||0||$0|
|Parks and Recreation||3||$9,701||$38,804||3||$3,158|
|Other and Unallocable||4||$11,740||$35,220||0||$0|
|Totals for Government||112||$370,071||$39,650||11||$7,823|
Bonham government finances - Expenditure in 2002 (per resident):
- Construction - General: $1,131,000 ($112.45)
- Current Operations - Water Utilities: $1,186,000 ($117.92)
Police Protection: $1,163,000 ($115.63)
Fire Protection: $553,000 ($54.98)
Regular Highways: $490,000 ($48.72)
Solid Waste Management: $455,000 ($45.24)
Sewerage: $403,000 ($40.07)
Central Staff Services: $360,000 ($35.79)
Financial Administration: $240,000 ($23.86)
Parks & Recreation: $236,000 ($23.46)
Libraries: $137,000 ($13.62)
General - Other: $109,000 ($10.84)
Air Transportation: $59,000 ($5.87)
- General - Interest on Debt: $287,000 ($28.53)
- Other Capital Outlay - General - Other: $231,000 ($22.97)
- Total Salaries & Wages: $2,152,000 ($213.96)
- Water Utilities - Interest on Debt: $322,000 ($32.01)
Bonham government finances - Revenue in 2002 (per resident):
- Charges - Air Transportation: $26,000 ($2.59)
- Charges - Sewerage: $1,069,000 ($106.28)
Solid Waste Management: $416,000 ($41.36)
All Other: $221,000 ($21.97)
- Miscellaneous - General Revenue, NEC: $447,000 ($44.44)
Interest Earnings: $382,000 ($37.98)
Rents: $68,000 ($6.76)
- Revenue - Water Utilities: $1,308,000 ($130.05)
- State Intergovernmental - All Other: $236,000 ($23.46)
- Tax - Property: $1,282,000 ($127.46)
Total General Sales: $793,000 ($78.84)
Public Utilities: $475,000 ($47.23)
Other Selective Sales: $26,000 ($2.59)
NEC: $4,000 ($0.40)
Bonham government finances - Debt in 2002 (per resident):
- Long Term Debt Beginning Outstanding - Water Utilities: $5,360,000 ($532.91)
- Long Term Debt Beginning Outstanding, NEC: $6,810,000 ($677.07)
- Long Term Debt Outstanding - Full Faith & Credit - Other, NEC: $3,890,000 ($386.76)
- Long Term Debt Outstanding Nonguaranteed - Water Utilities: $5,220,000 ($518.99)
Other, NEC: $2,775,000 ($275.90)
- Long Term Debt Retired Unspecified - Other, NEC: $145,000 ($14.42)
Water Utilities: $140,000 ($13.92)
Bonham government finances - Cash and Securities in 2002 (per resident):
- Bond Fund - Cash & Deposits: $1,098,000 ($109.17)
- Other Funds - Cash & Deposits: $5,897,000 ($586.30)
7.16% of this county's 2011 resident taxpayers lived in other counties in 2010 ($31,399 average adjusted gross income)
10 or fewer of this county's residents moved from foreign countries between 2010 and 2011.
Top counties from which taxpayers relocated into this county between 2010 and 2011:
|from Grayson County, TX||1.26% ($29,392 average AGI)|
|from Collin County, TX||1.08% ($39,420)|
|from Dallas County, TX||0.67% ($28,058)|
7.35% of this county's 2010 resident taxpayers moved to other counties in 2011 ($29,673 average adjusted gross income)
10 or fewer of this county's residents moved to foreign countries between 2010 and 2011.
Top counties to which taxpayers relocated from this county between 2010 and 2011:
Strongest AM radio stations in Bonham:
- KFYN (1420 AM; 0 kW; BONHAM, TX; Owner: BONHAM BROADCASTING, INC.)
- KYNG (950 AM; 10 kW; DENISON-SHERMAN, TX; Owner: KRBE LICO, INC.)
- KFXR (1190 AM; 50 kW; DALLAS, TX; Owner: CLEAR CHANNEL BROADCASTING LICENSES, INC.)
- KRLD (1080 AM; 50 kW; DALLAS, TX; Owner: TEXAS INFINITY BROADCASTING L.P.)
- KTBK (1700 AM; 10 kW; SHERMAN, TX; Owner: KRBE LICO, INC.)
- KMKI (620 AM; 5 kW; PLANO, TX; Owner: ABC, INC)
- WBAP (820 AM; 50 kW; FORT WORTH, TX; Owner: WBAP-KSCS OPERATING, LTD.)
- KSKY (660 AM; 20 kW; BALCH SPRINGS, TX; Owner: BISON MEDIA, INC.)
- KZMP (1540 AM; 50 kW; UNIVERSITY PARK, TX; Owner: ENTRAVISION HOLDINGS, LLC)
- KAAM (770 AM; 10 kW; GARLAND, TX; Owner: DONTRON, INC.)
- KESS (1270 AM; 50 kW; FORT WORTH, TX; Owner: KESS-AM LICENSE CORP.)
- KBIS (1150 AM; 25 kW; HIGHLAND PARK, TX; Owner: DALLAS AM RADIO PARTNERS, L.P.)
- KAHZ (1360 AM; 50 kW; HURST, TX)
Strongest FM radio stations in Bonham:
- KFYZ-FM (98.3 FM; BONHAM, TX; Owner: NORTH TEXAS RADIO GROUP, L.P.)
- KMKT (93.1 FM; BELLS, TX; Owner: NM LICENSING, LLC)
- KLAK (97.5 FM; DURANT, OK; Owner: NM LICENSING, LLC)
- KESN (103.3 FM; ALLEN, TX; Owner: WBAP-KSCS OPERATING, LTD.)
- KSOC (94.5 FM; GAINESVILLE, TX; Owner: RADIO ONE LICENSES, LLC)
- KTCY (104.9 FM; PILOT POINT, TX; Owner: ENTRAVISION HOLDINGS, LLC)
- KTPW (89.7 FM; SANGER, TX; Owner: RESEARCH EDUCATIONAL FOUNDATION, INC)
- KTDK (104.1 FM; SANGER, TX; Owner: KRBE LICO, INC.)
- KHYI (95.3 FM; HOWE, TX; Owner: METRO BROADCASTERS - TEXAS, INC.)
- KXEZ (92.1 FM; FARMERSVILLE, TX; Owner: METRO BROADCASTERS-TEXAS, INC.)
- K216DN (91.1 FM; BONHAM, TX; Owner: AMERICAN FAMILY ASSOCIATION)
- KLBC (106.3 FM; DURANT, OK; Owner: TEXOMA BROADCASTING, INC.)
TV broadcast stations around Bonham:
- KTAQ (Channel 47; GREENVILLE, TX; Owner: MIKE SIMONS)
- KXII (Channel 12; SHERMAN, TX; Owner: KXII LICENSEE CORP.)
Fatal road traffic accident statistics for 1975 - 2014 (per 100,000 population)
- National Bridge Inventory (NBI) Statistics
- 2Number of bridges
- 16m52ftTotal length
- 15,500Total average daily traffic
FCC Registered Cell Phone Towers:1 (See the full list of FCC Registered Cell Phone Towers in Bonham)
FCC Registered Antenna Towers:65 (See the full list of FCC Registered Antenna Towers)
FCC Registered Private Land Mobile Towers:7
- 800 E Second St (Lat: 33.566778 Lon: -96.166917), Type: Tank, Structure height: 8 m, Call Sign: WPMZ387
Assigned Frequencies: 8500.00 MHzGrant Date: 04/01/2004, Expiration Date: 04/08/2014, Cancellation Date: 06/14/2014, Certifier: James T ClarkRegistrant: Krohne America, 7 Dearborn Rd, Peabody, MA 01960, Fax: (508) 535-1720
- 4 Mi W On Hwy 82 (Lat: 33.591778 Lon: -96.233583), Type: Tower, Structure height: 18 m, Call Sign: WPFZ711
Assigned Frequencies: 153.755 MHz, 153.785 MHz, 153.905 MHzGrant Date: 10/23/2014, Expiration Date: 11/10/2024Registrant: Texas Department Of Criminal Justice, 3365 Collard Road, Huntsville, TX 77340, Phone: (936) 437-8300, Fax: (936) 437-8306, Email:
- Bonham State Recreation Area 4 Mi S (Lat: 33.535944 Lon: -96.150806), Call Sign: WNNV837
Assigned Frequencies: 151.265 MHz, 151.340 MHz, 151.415 MHzGrant Date: 02/06/2014, Expiration Date: 03/30/2024Registrant: Texas Parks And Wildlife Department, 4200 Smith School Rd Bldg D, Austin, TX 78744, Phone: (512) 389-8096, Fax: (512) 389-8081, Email:
- 1650 E Lynn St On 15th St (Lat: 33.587056 Lon: -96.162194), Call Sign: KNBT348, Licensee ID: L00107172
Assigned Frequencies: 462.950 MHz, 462.975 MHz, 463.000 MHz, 463.025 MHz, 463.050 MHz, 463.075 MHz, 463.100 MHz, 463.125 MHz, 463.150 MHz, 463.175 MHzGrant Date: 12/10/1996, Expiration Date: 02/04/2002, Cancellation Date: 05/05/2002Registrant: County Of Fannin, County Courthouse, Bonham, TX 75418, Phone: (903) 583-7455
- Lat: 33.595639 Lon: -96.168583, Call Sign: WPUX731
Assigned Frequencies: 451.312 MHz, 456.312 MHzGrant Date: 05/22/2002, Expiration Date: 05/22/2012, Cancellation Date: 07/28/2012, Certifier: John WilliamsRegistrant: Cara Enterprises Inc, Salt Lake City, UT 84117-0503, Phone: (801) 278-9728, Fax: (801) 278-7239
- Lat: 33.592556 Lon: -96.189278, Call Sign: WQRP845
Assigned Frequencies: 461.325 MHz, 461.562 MHz, 461.987 MHz, 463.312 MHz, 464.462 MHzGrant Date: 07/03/2013, Expiration Date: 07/03/2023, Certifier: Steve HillRegistrant: Bearcom Operating LP, Dallas, TX 75355-9001, Phone: (214) 765-7328, Fax: (214) 355-4971, Email:
- Jones Field Airport (Lat: 33.612972 Lon: -96.177250), Type: Bant, Structure height: 3.6 m, Overall height: 4 m, Call Sign: WQXJ814
Assigned Frequencies: 453.100 MHzGrant Date: 03/28/2016, Expiration Date: 03/28/2026, Certifier: Sean C PateRegistrant: Vaisala Inc., 194 South Taylor Ave, Louisville, CO 80027, Phone: (720) 304-4407, Email:
FCC Registered Microwave Towers:13 (See the full list of FCC Registered Microwave Towers in this town)
FCC Registered Paging Towers:1 (See the full list of FCC Registered Paging Towers)
FCC Registered Maritime Coast & Aviation Ground Towers:2 (See the full list of FCC Registered Maritime Coast & Aviation Ground Towers)
FCC Registered Amateur Radio Licenses:110 (See the full list of FCC Registered Amateur Radio Licenses in Bonham)
FAA Registered Aircraft:25 (See the full list of FAA Registered Aircraft in Bonham)
Drinking water stations with addresses in Bonham and their reported violations in the past:BARTLEY WOODS WSC (Population served: 690, Groundwater):
Past monitoring violations:
- Follow-up Or Routine LCR Tap M/R - In OCT-01-2013, Contaminant: Lead and Copper Rule. Follow-up actions: St Formal NOV issued (JAN-24-2014)
- Monitoring and Reporting (DBP) - Between JUL-2013 and SEP-2013, Contaminant: Chlorine. Follow-up actions: St Public Notif requested (MAY-20-2014), St Violation/Reminder Notice (MAY-20-2014), St Compliance achieved (JUL-17-2014), St Public Notif received (JUL-28-2014)
- Monitoring and Reporting (DBP) - Between APR-2013 and JUN-2013, Contaminant: Chlorine. Follow-up actions: St Public Notif requested (NOV-14-2013), St Violation/Reminder Notice (NOV-14-2013), St Formal NOV issued (JAN-24-2014), St Public Notif received (FEB-12-2014), St Compliance achieved (JUL-17-2014)
- Monitoring and Reporting (DBP) - Between JAN-2013 and MAR-2013, Contaminant: Chlorine. Follow-up actions: St Public Notif requested (NOV-14-2013), St Violation/Reminder Notice (NOV-14-2013), St Formal NOV issued (JAN-24-2014), St Public Notif received (FEB-12-2014), St Compliance achieved (JUL-17-2014)
- Monitoring and Reporting (DBP) - Between OCT-2012 and DEC-2012, Contaminant: Chlorine. Follow-up actions: St Formal NOV issued (JAN-24-2014), St Compliance achieved (JUL-17-2014)
- One routine major monitoring violation
- 16 other older monitoring violations
2006 National Fire Incident Reporting System Incidents:
- Fire: 101
- Hazardous Condition: 51
- Service Call: 11
- Good Intent Call: 9
Incident types - Bonham
Fire-safe hotels and motels in Bonham, Texas:
- Americas Best Value Inn, 1515 Old Ector Rd, Bonham, Texas 75418 , Phone: (903) 583-3121, Fax: (903) 583-1912
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites, 1101 GK Reddy Ave, Bonham, Texas 75418 , Phone: (903) 486-6111, Fax: (903) 486-6101
|Most common first names in Bonham, TX among deceased individuals|
|Most common last names in Bonham, TX among deceased individuals|
|Last name||Count||Lived (average)|
Most commonly used house heating fuel:
- Electricity (59%)
- Utility gas (38%)
- Bottled, tank, or LP gas (3%)
|Businesses in Bonham, TX|
|Burger King||1||Pizza Hut||1|
|Domino's Pizza||1||SONIC Drive-In||1|
|H&R Block||1||True Value||1|
|Jones New York||1||U-Haul||2|
|Little Caesars Pizza||1||Walmart||1|
Bonham compared to Texas state average:
- Median house value below state average.
- Unemployed percentage below state average.
- Hispanic race population percentage below state average.
- Median age above state average.
- Foreign-born population percentage below state average.
- Length of stay since moving in above state average.
- Institutionalized population percentage significantly above state average.
Bonham on our top lists:
- #5 on the list of "Top 101 cities with largest percentage of females in occupations: Health technologists and technicians (population 5,000+)"
- #12 on the list of "Top 101 cities with the largest percentage of people in hospitals or wards for drug/alcohol abuse (population 1,000+)"
- #40 on the list of "Top 101 cities with largest percentage of females in occupations: Transportation occupations (population 5,000+)"
- #52 on the list of "Top 101 cities with largest percentage of males in occupations: Community and social service occupations (population 5,000+)"
- #73 on the list of "Top 101 cities with largest percentage of females in occupations: Legal occupations (population 5,000+)"
- #73 on the list of "Top 101 cities with largest percentage of females in industries: Finance and insurance (population 5,000+)"
- #78 on the list of "Top 100 cities with the largest percentage of males (pop. 5,000+)"
- #82 on the list of "Top 101 cities with largest percentage of males in occupations: Law enforcement workers including supervisors (population 5,000+)"
- #83 on the list of "Top 101 cities with the largest percentage of people in state prisons (population 1,000+)"
- #95 on the list of "Top 101 cities with largest percentage of males in industries: Other services, except public administration (population 5,000+)"
- #97 on the list of "Top 101 cities with the lowest cost per building permit(population 5,000+)"
Total of 14 patent applications in 2008-2017.