|Median resident age:||31.2 years|
|Georgia median age:||39.7 years|
Zip codes: 30528.
Cleveland city income, earnings, and wages data
Estimated median house or condo value in 2012: $143,574 (it was $91,500 in 2000)
Median gross rent in 2012: $692.
- White alone - 2,849 (80.3%)
- Black alone - 356 (10.0%)
- Hispanic - 210 (5.9%)
- Two or more races - 48 (1.4%)
- Asian alone - 43 (1.2%)
- Native Hawaiian and Other Pacific Islander alone - 6 (0.2%)
- American Indian alone - 5 (0.1%)
|Cleveland,Ga (3 replies)|
|Georgia or South Carolina?? Im moving from Cleveland, any help is appreciated :) (24 replies)|
|Cleveland/Helen Ga (8 replies)|
|Atlanta streetcar testing to start friday night (320 replies)|
|Atlanta's not a world class city[CL Article] (291 replies)|
|why do Atlantans hate their city so much? (127 replies)|
Latest news from Cleveland, GA collected exclusively by city-data.com from local newspapers, TV, and radio stations
Ancestries: German (11.5%), Irish (10.8%), English (9.9%), United States (9.6%), Scotch-Irish (3.9%), Polish (3.2%).
Current Local Time: EST time zone
Elevation: 1570 feet
Land area: 3.16 square miles.
Population density: 1,167 people per square mile(low).
For population 25 years and over in Cleveland:
- High school or higher: 90.6%
- Bachelor's degree or higher: 23.0%
- Graduate or professional degree: 13.6%
- Unemployed: 4.6%
- Mean travel time to work (commute): 40.0 minutes
For population 15 years and over in Cleveland city:
- Never married: 27.9%
- Now married: 50.5%
- Separated: 6.5%
- Widowed: 3.6%
- Divorced: 11.6%
26 residents are foreign born
According to our research of Georgia and other state lists there were 58 registered sex offenders living in Cleveland, Georgia as of March 04, 2015.
The ratio of number of residents in Cleveland to the number of sex offenders is 63 to 1.
Median real estate property taxes paid for housing units with mortgages in 2012: $1,395 (0.9%)
Median real estate property taxes paid for housing units with no mortgage in 2012: $1,230 (0.8%)
Nearest city with pop. 50,000+: Johns Creek, GA (46.4 miles , pop. 76,728).
Nearest city with pop. 200,000+: Atlanta, GA (68.5 miles , pop. 416,474).
Nearest city with pop. 1,000,000+: Chicago, IL (544.2 miles , pop. 2,896,016).
Nearest cities: Yonah, GA (1.8 miles ), Mossy Creek, GA (2.3 miles ), Helen, GA (2.8 miles ), Sautee Nacoochee, GA (2.8 miles ), Clermont, GA (2.9 miles ), Three Sisters Mountains, GA (3.2 miles ), Demorest, GA (3.6 miles ), Dahlonega, GA (3.7 miles ).
Single-family new house construction building permits:
- 1997: 51 buildings, average cost: $53,500
- 1998: 29 buildings, average cost: $56,600
- 1999: 35 buildings, average cost: $67,700
- 2000: 32 buildings, average cost: $67,700
- 2001: 34 buildings, average cost: $67,700
- 2002: 38 buildings, average cost: $67,700
- 2003: 26 buildings, average cost: $129,800
- 2004: 35 buildings, average cost: $131,000
- 2005: 20 buildings, average cost: $148,500
- 2006: 25 buildings, average cost: $159,000
- 2007: 13 buildings, average cost: $185,000
- 2008: 6 buildings, average cost: $153,300
- 2009: 1 building, cost: $30,000
- 2010: 1 building, cost: $95,000
Number of permits per 10,000 residents
Average cost (in $1000s)
Latitude: 34.60 N, Longitude: 83.76 W
Daytime population change due to commuting: +2,108 (+59.4%)
Workers who live and work in this city: 578 (35.2%)
Area code: 706
|Crime rates in Cleveland by Year|
|City-data.com crime rate (higher means more crime, U.S. average = 305.6)||449.9||497.1||368.9||512.4||545.0||725.7||546.3||628.3|
(click on a table row to update graph)
Crime rate in Cleveland detailed stats: murders, rapes, robberies, assaults, burglaries, thefts, arson
|Officers per 1,000 residents here:||3.47|
Unemployment by year (%)
- Arts, entertainment, and recreation (23%)
- Retail trade (22%)
- Educational services (18%)
- Accommodation and food services (8%)
- Construction (8%)
- Manufacturing (5%)
- Public administration (4%)
- Accommodation and food services (45%)
- Educational services (14%)
- Health care and social assistance (12%)
- Retail trade (8%)
- Finance and insurance (5%)
- Other services, except public administration (4%)
- Public administration (3%)
- Other sales and related workers including supervisors (8%)
- Other management occupations except farmers and farm managers (8%)
- Electrical equipment mechanics and other installation, maintenance, and repair occupations including supervisors (6%)
- Driver/sales workers and truck drivers (5%)
- Building and grounds cleaning and maintenance occupations (5%)
- Laborers and material movers, hand (5%)
- Retail sales workers except cashiers (4%)
- Secretaries and administrative assistants (11%)
- Preschool, kindergarten, elementary and middle school teachers (9%)
- Cashiers (7%)
- Waiters and waitresses (6%)
- Other office and administrative support workers including supervisors (6%)
- Information and record clerks except customer service representatives (5%)
- Other sales and related workers including supervisors (4%)
Average climate in Cleveland, Georgia
Based on data reported by over 4,000 weather stations
Cleveland-area historical tornado activity is near Georgia state average. It is 28% greater than the overall U.S. average.
On 4/3/1974, a category F4 (max. wind speeds 207-260 mph) tornado 20.8 miles away from the Cleveland city center killed 6 people and injured 30 people and caused between $500,000 and $5,000,000 in damages.
On 3/20/1998, a category F3 (max. wind speeds 158-206 mph) tornado 5.9 miles away from the city center killed 12 people and injured 171 people and caused $20 million in damages.
Earthquake activity:Cleveland-area historical earthquake activity is slightly above Georgia state average. It is 81% smaller than the overall U.S. average.
On 8/2/1974 at 08:52:09, a magnitude 4.9 (4.3 MB, 4.9 LG, Class: Light, Intensity: IV - V) earthquake occurred 88.5 miles away from the city center
On 4/29/2003 at 08:59:39, a magnitude 4.9 (4.4 MB, 4.6 MW, 4.9 LG, Depth: 12.2 mi) earthquake occurred 106.5 miles away from Cleveland center
On 11/30/1973 at 07:48:41, a magnitude 4.7 (4.7 MB, 4.6 ML) earthquake occurred 83.9 miles away from the city center
On 7/27/1980 at 18:52:21, a magnitude 5.2 (5.1 MB, 4.7 MS, 5.0 UK, 5.2 UK, Class: Moderate, Intensity: VI - VII) earthquake occurred 249.8 miles away from the city center
On 1/18/1999 at 07:00:53, a magnitude 4.8 (4.8 MB, 4.0 LG, Depth: 0.6 mi) earthquake occurred 216.5 miles away from Cleveland center
On 4/18/2008 at 09:36:59, a magnitude 5.4 (5.1 MB, 4.8 MS, 5.4 MW, 5.2 MW, Depth: 8.9 mi) earthquake occurred 351.5 miles away from the city center
Magnitude types: regional Lg-wave magnitude (LG), body-wave magnitude (MB), local magnitude (ML), surface-wave magnitude (MS), moment magnitude (MW)
Natural disasters:The number of natural disasters in White County (9) is smaller than the US average (12).
Major Disasters (Presidential) Declared: 6
Emergencies Declared: 3
Causes of natural disasters: Floods: 3, Hurricanes: 3, Storms: 3, Tornadoes: 3, Winter Storms: 2, Drought: 1, Snowfall: 1, Wind: 1 (Note: Some incidents may be assigned to more than one category).
Birthplace of: Billy Lothridge - Football player, Xavier Roberts - Manufacturing businesspeople.
Hospitals and medical centers in Cleveland:
Airports located in Cleveland:See details about airports located in Cleveland, GA
College/University in Cleveland:
Colleges/universities with over 2000 students nearest to Cleveland:
- Piedmont College (about 13 miles; Demorest, GA; Full-time enrollment: 2,251)
- University of North Georgia (about 14 miles; Dahlonega, GA; FT enrollment: 12,445)
- Brenau University (about 21 miles; Gainesville, GA; FT enrollment: 2,341)
- Lanier Technical College (about 26 miles; Oakwood, GA; FT enrollment: 2,435)
- Georgia Gwinnett College (about 45 miles; Lawrenceville, GA; FT enrollment: 7,993)
- Gwinnett Technical College (about 48 miles; Lawrenceville, GA; FT enrollment: 5,138)
- Athens Technical College (about 49 miles; Athens, GA; FT enrollment: 3,204)
Public high school in Cleveland:
- White County High School (Students: 773; Location: 2600 Highway 129 North; Grades: 10-12)
Public elementary/middle schools in Cleveland:
- White County Middle School (Students: 635; Location: 283 Old Blairsville Road; Grades: 6-8)
- White Co. Intermediate School (Students: 560; Location: 2696 Tesnatee Gap Valley Road; Grades: 3-5)
- Jack P Nix Primary School (Students: 478; Location: 342 West Kytle Street; Grades: PK-2)
- White County 9th Grade Academy School (Students: 272; Location: 328 Old Blairsville Road; Grades: 9)
Private elementary/middle school in Cleveland:
Notable locations in Cleveland: Cleveland Volunteer Fire Department (A), White County Fire Department Station 1 (B), White County Library (C), White County Courthouse (D), Cleveland City Hall (E). Display/hide their locations on the map
Shopping Centers: Village Shopping Center (1), Gateway Shopping Center (2), Colonial Shopping Center (3). Display/hide their locations on the map
Cemetery: Cleveland Cemetery (1). Display/hide its location on the map
Tourist attractions: Mountain Creek Grove Nudist Resort (Recreation Areas; 338 Mountain Creek Circle), Serendipity Park Family Nudist Resort (Recreation Areas; 95 Cedar Hollow Road Lot 32), Head Balloons Inc (Albert Reid Road), Gold'n Gem Grubbin (Tours & Charters; 75 Gold Nugget Lane).
Hotels: Cleveland-Days Inn (PO Box 339), Gateway Inn Motel (300 N Main St).
Courts: White County - Clerk of Court (South Main Street), White County Commissioner Court Reporter (59 South Main Street), White County - Probate Court (South Main Street), White County - Judge Of Superior Court (Enotah Circuit), White County - Judge of Magistrate Court (59 South Main Street).
Air pollution and air quality trends
(lower is better)
Air Quality Index (AQI) level in 2012 was 63.4. This is about average.
Ozone [ppb] level in 2012 was 29.1. This is about average. Closest monitor was 22.7 miles away from the city center.
Particulate Matter (PM2.5) [µg/m3] level in 2012 was 9.29. This is about average. Closest monitor was 20.7 miles away from the city center.
Lead (Pb) [µg/m3] level in 2012 was 0.00158. This is significantly better than average. Closest monitor was 20.4 miles away from the city center.
Drinking water stations with addresses in Cleveland and their reported violations in the past:BANKS MOUNTAIN S/D (Population served: 96, Groundwater):
Past health violations:ALPINE TERRACE/PRIMROSE SUBDIVISION (Population served: 88, Groundwater):
- MCL, Monthly (TCR) - In JUN-2010, Contaminant: Coliform. Follow-up actions: St Public Notif requested (JUN-15-2010), St Violation/Reminder Notice (JUN-15-2010), St Public Notif received (JUL-28-2010)
Past health violations:
- MCL, Monthly (TCR) - In OCT-2007, Contaminant: Coliform. Follow-up actions: St Public Notif requested (OCT-09-2007), St Violation/Reminder Notice (OCT-09-2007), St Public Notif received (DEC-06-2007)
Drinking water stations with addresses in Cleveland that have no violations reported:
- CLEVELAND WATERWORKS (Population served: 3,640, Primary Water Source Type: Purch surface water)
- BROOKWOOD & CEDAR SPRINGS SUBDIVISIONS (Population served: 211, Primary Water Source Type: Groundwater)
- BLUERIDGE OVERLOOK SUBDIVISION (Population served: 177, Primary Water Source Type: Groundwater)
- CASTLEBERRY RIDGE SUBDIVISION (Population served: 138, Primary Water Source Type: Groundwater)
- CRAWFORD FALLS SUBDIVIVISION (Population served: 134, Primary Water Source Type: Groundwater)
- CANE CREEK MEADOWS SUBDIVISION (Population served: 123, Primary Water Source Type: Groundwater)
- BRYNDEMERE SUBDIVISION (Population served: 47, Primary Water Source Type: Groundwater)
- ASH MOUNTAIN WATER SYSTEM (Population served: 42, Primary Water Source Type: Groundwater)
(25.8% for White Non-Hispanic residents, 8.0% for Black residents, 0.0% for Hispanic or Latino residents, 0.0% for American Indian residents, 81.3% for two or more races residents)
|This city:||2.5 people|
Percentage of family households:
Percentage of households with unmarried partners:
Likely homosexual households (counted as self-reported same-sex unmarried-partner households)
- Lesbian couples: 1.0% of all households
- Gay men: 0.2% of all households
239 people in college dormitories (includes college quarters off campus) in 2000
Cleveland compared to Georgia state average:
- Median household income below state average.
- Unemployed percentage below state average.
- Median age significantly below state average.
- Foreign-born population percentage significantly below state average.
- Renting percentage above state average.
- Number of rooms per house below state average.
- Number of college students above state average.
Banks with branches in Cleveland (2011 data):
- Regions Bank: Cleveland Branch at 15 West Kytle Street, branch established on 1946/07/01. Info updated 2011/02/24: Bank assets: $123,368.2 mil, Deposits: $98,301.3 mil, headquarters in Birmingham, AL, positive income, Commercial Lending Specialization, 1778 total offices, Holding Company: Regions Financial Corporation
- SCBT National Association: Cleveland Branch at 575 South Main Street, branch established on 1997/05/15. Info updated 2011/08/01: Bank assets: $3,893.8 mil, Deposits: $3,257.7 mil, headquarters in Orangeburg, SC, positive income, Commercial Lending Specialization, 79 total offices, Holding Company: Scbt Financial Corporation
- United Community Bank: Ucb White County Branch at 153 East Kytle Street, branch established on 1976/10/29. Info updated 2009/06/23: Bank assets: $6,977.4 mil, Deposits: $6,170.1 mil, headquarters in Blairsville, GA, negative income in the last year, Commercial Lending Specialization, 106 total offices, Holding Company: United Community Banks, Inc.
- Mountain Valley Community Bank: at 136 North Main Street, branch established on 2004/05/04. Info updated 2006/11/03: Bank assets: $138.9 mil, Deposits: $116.5 mil, local headquarters, positive income, Commercial Lending Specialization, 3 total offices, Holding Company: Mountain Valley Bancshares, Inc.
Educational Attainment (%) in 2012
School Enrollment by Level of School (%) in 2012
Most commonly used house heating fuel:
- Electricity (85%)
- Bottled, tank, or LP gas (13%)
- Wood (1%)
- Utility gas (1%)
Presidential Elections Results
1996 Presidential Elections Results
2000 Presidential Elections Results
2004 Presidential Elections Results
2008 Presidential Elections Results
2012 Presidential Elections Results
Graphs represent county-level data. Detailed 2008 Election Results
Religion statistics for Cleveland city (based on White County data)Percentage of population affiliated with a religious congregations: 38.35%
Breakdown of population affiliated with a religious congregations
|Name||Southern Baptist Convention||United Methodist Church||Catholic Church||Presbyterian Church (USA)||Church of God (Cleveland, Tennessee)|
|Name||Episcopal Church||Old Missionary Baptists Associations||Evangelical Lutheran Church in America||Seventh-Day Adventist Church||Other|
Tables represent county-level data.
Food Environment Statistics:
|White County:||2.01 / 10,000 pop.|
|Georgia:||1.91 / 10,000 pop.|
|White County:||0.40 / 10,000 pop.|
|Georgia:||0.86 / 10,000 pop.|
|White County:||5.21 / 10,000 pop.|
|State:||5.12 / 10,000 pop.|
|Here:||12.43 / 10,000 pop.|
|State:||7.41 / 10,000 pop.|
|Local government employment and payroll (March 2012)|
|Function||Full-time employees||Monthly full-time payroll||Average yearly full-time wage||Part-time employees||Monthly part-time payroll|
|Other Government Administration||2||$6,644||$39,864||5||$1,389|
|Judicial and Legal||1||$2,879||$34,548||4||$3,082|
|Police Protection - Officers||13||$40,835||$37,694||0||$0|
|Police - Other||1||$2,201||$26,412||0||$0|
|Solid Waste Management||3||$9,110||$36,440||0||$0|
|Other and Unallocable||2||$6,116||$36,696||1||$394|
|Totals for Government||32||$103,625||$38,859||15||$7,389|
Cleveland government finances - Expenditure in 2002 (per resident):
- Construction - Central Staff Services: $33,000 ($8.94)
- Current Operations - Water Utilities: $578,000 ($156.51)
Central Staff Services: $542,000 ($146.76)
Police Protection: $407,000 ($110.21)
Sewerage: $386,000 ($104.52)
Solid Waste Management: $307,000 ($83.13)
Regular Highways: $81,000 ($21.93)
Judicial and Legal Services: $55,000 ($14.89)
Fire Protection: $22,000 ($5.96)
Parks & Recreation: $10,000 ($2.71)
- Other Capital Outlay - Parks & Recreation: $26,000 ($7.04)
Regular Highways: $3,000 ($0.81)
Water Utilities: $3,000 ($0.81)
Sewerage: $2,000 ($0.54)
Police Protection: $1,000 ($0.27)
- Total Salaries & Wages: $887,000 ($240.18)
- Water Utilities - Interest on Debt: $65,000 ($17.60)
Cleveland government finances - Revenue in 2002 (per resident):
- Charges - Sewerage: $487,000 ($131.87)
Solid Waste Management: $229,000 ($62.01)
All Other: $9,000 ($2.44)
- Federal Intergovernmental - All Other: $1,000 ($0.27)
- Local Intergovernmental - General Support: $535,000 ($144.87)
All Other: $469,000 ($127.00)
- Miscellaneous - General Revenue, NEC: $107,000 ($28.97)
Interest Earnings: $32,000 ($8.67)
- Revenue - Water Utilities: $731,000 ($197.94)
- Tax - Property: $249,000 ($67.42)
Public Utilities: $133,000 ($36.01)
Other Selective Sales: $90,000 ($24.37)
NEC: $74,000 ($20.04)
Cleveland government finances - Debt in 2002 (per resident):
- Long Term Debt Beginning Outstanding - Water Utilities: $1,675,000 ($453.56)
- Long Term Debt Outstanding Nonguaranteed - Water Utilities: $1,570,000 ($425.13)
- Long Term Debt Retired Unspecified - Water Utilities: $106,000 ($28.70)
Cleveland government finances - Cash and Securities in 2002 (per resident):
- Other Funds - Cash & Deposits: $1,131,000 ($306.26)
- Sinking Fund - Cash & Deposits: $47,000 ($12.73)
7.90% of this county's 2011 resident taxpayers lived in other counties in 2010 ($31,994 average adjusted gross income)
10 or fewer of this county's residents moved from foreign countries between 2010 and 2011.
Top counties from which taxpayers relocated into this county between 2010 and 2011:
|from Hall County, GA||1.52% ($27,477 average AGI)|
|from Habersham County, GA||1.09% ($24,699)|
|from Lumpkin County, GA||0.66% ($24,196)|
7.98% of this county's 2010 resident taxpayers moved to other counties in 2011 ($28,579 average adjusted gross income)
10 or fewer of this county's residents moved to foreign countries between 2010 and 2011.
Top counties to which taxpayers relocated from this county between 2010 and 2011:
Strongest AM radio stations in Cleveland:
- WRWH (1350 AM; 1 kW; CLEVELAND, GA; Owner: NEWSIC, INC.)
- WDUN (550 AM; 10 kW; GAINESVILLE, GA; Owner: JWJ PROPERTIRS, INC.)
- WDGR (1210 AM; daytime; 10 kW; DAHLONEGA, GA; Owner: SMALL TOWN RADIO OF GEORGIA, INC.)
- WCNN (680 AM; 50 kW; NORTH ATLANTA, GA; Owner: DICKEY BROADCASTING COMPANY)
- WLBA (1130 AM; daytime; 10 kW; GAINESVILLE, GA)
- WSB (750 AM; 50 kW; ATLANTA, GA; Owner: CXR HOLDINGS, INC.)
- WGST (640 AM; 50 kW; ATLANTA, GA; Owner: CITICASTERS LICENSES, L.P.)
- WLFJ (660 AM; daytime; 50 kW; GREENVILLE, SC; Owner: CLEAR CHANNEL BROADCASTING LICENSES, INC.)
- WFTD (1080 AM; daytime; 50 kW; MARIETTA, GA; Owner: PRIETO ENTERPRISES, INC.)
- WGUN (1010 AM; 50 kW; ATLANTA, GA; Owner: WGUN, INC.)
- WQXI (790 AM; 28 kW; ATLANTA, GA; Owner: JEFFERSON-PILOT COMMUNICATIONS COMPANY OF GEORGIA)
- WMLB (1160 AM; 50 kW; EAST POINT, GA; Owner: ATLANTA AREA BROADCASTING, INC.)
- WAZX (1550 AM; 50 kW; SMYRNA, GA; Owner: GA-MEX BROADCASTING, INC.)
Strongest FM radio stations in Cleveland:
- WCON-FM (99.3 FM; CORNELIA, GA; Owner: HABERSHAM BROADCASTING CO.)
- WPPR (88.3 FM; DEMOREST, GA; Owner: GEORGIA PUBLIC TELECOMMUNICATIONS COMMISSION)
- WHEL (105.1 FM; HELEN, GA; Owner: CITICASTERS LICENSES, L.P.)
- WAZX-FM (101.9 FM; CLEVELAND, GA; Owner: WAZX-FM, INC)
- WNGC (106.1 FM; TOCCOA, GA; Owner: SOUTHERN BROADCASTING OF PENSACOLA, INC)
- WMJE (102.9 FM; CLARKESVILLE, GA; Owner: JWJ PROPERTIES, INC.)
- WTFH (89.9 FM; HELEN, GA; Owner: TOCCOA FALLS COLLEGE)
- WKHC (104.3 FM; DAHLONEGA, GA; Owner: WILLIAMS COMMUNICATIONS, INC.)
- WFQS (91.3 FM; FRANKLIN, NC; Owner: WESTERN NORTH CAROLINA PUBLIC RADIO)
- WFOX (97.1 FM; GAINESVILLE, GA; Owner: COX RADIO, INC.)
- WRBN (104.1 FM; CLAYTON, GA; Owner: SUTTON RADIOCASTING CORPORATION)
- WYAY (106.7 FM; GAINESVILLE, GA; Owner: ABC, INC.)
- WNGU (89.5 FM; DAHLONEGA, GA; Owner: GEORGIA PUBLIC TELECOMMUNICATIONS COMMISSION)
- WCVP-FM (95.9 FM; ROBBINSVILLE, NC; Owner: CHEROKEE BROADCASTING COMPANY, INC.)
- WBTS (95.5 FM; ATHENS, GA; Owner: CXR HOLDINGS, INC.)
- WBCX (89.1 FM; GAINESVILLE, GA; Owner: BRENAU COLLEGE)
- WWEV-FM (91.5 FM; CUMMING, GA; Owner: CURRICULUM DEVELOPMENT FOUNDATION)
- WRAF (90.9 FM; TOCCOA FALLS, GA; Owner: TOCCOA FALLS COLLEGE)
- WFSH-FM (104.7 FM; ATHENS, GA; Owner: SOUTH TEXAS BROADCASTING, INC.)
- W234AG (94.7 FM; CHATSWORTH, GA; Owner: IMMANUEL BROADCASTING NETWORK, INC.)
TV broadcast stations around Cleveland:
- W50AB (Channel 50; HIAWASSEE, GA; Owner: GEORGIA PUBLIC TELECOMMUNICATIONS COMMISSION)
- WNEG-TV (Channel 32; TOCCOA, GA; Owner: MEDIA GENERAL BROADCASTING OF SO. CAROLINA HOLDINGS, INC.)
Cleveland fatal accident list:
Nov 14, 2010 01:44 AM, Sr-384, Lat: 34.62163, Lon: -83.68026, Vehicles: 1, Persons: 1, Fatalities: 1, Drunken drivers: 1
Dec 11, 1992 07:30 AM, Sr11, Vehicles: 2, Persons: 2, Fatalities: 1
Oct 10, 1989 04:50 PM, 115, Vehicles: 2, Persons: 3, Fatalities: 1
May 29, 1986 08:00 AM, 11, Vehicles: 1, Persons: 1, Fatalities: 1
Sep 24, 1979 08:40 PM, Vehicles: 1, Persons: 2, Fatalities: 1, Drunken drivers: 1
Total length: 0 meters
Total average daily traffic: 7,800
Total future (year 2030) average daily traffic: 11,700
FCC Registered Antenna Towers: 67 (See the full list of FCC Registered Antenna Towers)
FCC Registered Commercial Land Mobile Towers: 7 (See the full list of FCC Registered Commercial Land Mobile Towers in Cleveland, GA)
FCC Registered Private Land Mobile Towers: 10 (See the full list of FCC Registered Private Land Mobile Towers)
FCC Registered Microwave Towers: 17 (See the full list of FCC Registered Microwave Towers in this town)
FCC Registered Paging Towers: 3 (See the full list of FCC Registered Paging Towers)
FCC Registered Amateur Radio Licenses: 136 (See the full list of FCC Registered Amateur Radio Licenses in Cleveland)
FAA Registered Aircraft: 33 (See the full list of FAA Registered Aircraft in Cleveland)
|Most common first names in Cleveland, GA among deceased individuals|
|Most common last names in Cleveland, GA among deceased individuals|
|Last name||Count||Lived (average)|
|Businesses in Cleveland, GA|
|Advance Auto Parts||1||RadioShack||1|
Cleveland on our top lists:
- #35 on the list of "Top 101 cities with largest percentage of females working in industry: Electronic shopping and mail-order houses"
- #63 on the list of "Top 101 cities with the largest percentage of people in college dormitories (includes college quarters off campus)"
- #64 on the list of "Top 101 cities that people commute into (largest positive percentage daily daytime population change due to commuting)"
- #92 on the list of "Top 101 cities with largest percentage of males working in industry: Sporting goods, camera, and hobby and toy stores"
- #68 (30528) on the list of "Top 101 zip codes with the largest percentage of U.S. Virgin Islander first ancestries"
Total of 26 patent applications in 2008-2015.