Dardanelle: dardanelle port
Dardanelle: Sun set behind lumpkin home on river close to the Bridge
Dardanelle: The Dardanelle Lock and Dam
Dardanelle: Jen lumpkin took comin over Bridge from Russ.
Dardanelle: A view of Mount Nebo from the River Bottoms.
Submit your own pictures of this city and show them to the World
|Median resident age:||34.5 years|
|Arkansas median age:||38.0 years|
Zip codes: 72834.
Estimated per capita income in 2016: $17,071 (it was $14,583 in 2000)
Dardanelle city income, earnings, and wages data
Estimated median house or condo value in 2016: $115,345 (it was $59,900 in 2000)
Mean prices in 2016: All housing units: $150,533; Detached houses: $148,193
Median gross rent in 2016: $609.
Races in Dardanelle, AR (2010)
- 2,74657.9%White alone
- 1693.6%Black alone
- 621.3%Two or more races
- 270.6%American Indian alone
- 230.5%Asian alone
- 30.06%Other race alone
|Planning my vacation to Arkansas..suggestions please! (90 replies)|
|Exploring Arkansas (1089 replies)|
|Hot Springs Village Questions (32 replies)|
|Vacationing in Arkansas (42 replies)|
|I-49 drive from Alma to Fayetteville is amazing! Now considering NWA. (45 replies)|
|Questions about Dardanelle (3 replies)|
Latest news from Dardanelle, AR collected exclusively by city-data.com from local newspapers, TV, and radio stations
Ancestries: American (15.7%), Scottish (2.3%), Irish (1.8%), German (1.6%), English (1.2%).
Current Local Time: CST time zone
Incorporated on 08/01/1898
Elevation: 332 feet
Land area: 3.06 square miles.
Population density: 1,540 people per square mile(low).
For population 25 years and over in Dardanelle:
- High school or higher: 66.6%
- Bachelor's degree or higher: 14.2%
- Graduate or professional degree: 2.4%
- Unemployed: 6.6%
- Mean travel time to work (commute): 16.8 minutes
For population 15 years and over in Dardanelle city:
- Never married: 40.0%
- Now married: 36.1%
- Separated: 3.1%
- Widowed: 9.3%
- Divorced: 11.5%
1,085 residents are foreign born (22.7% Latin America).
According to our research of Arkansas and other state lists there were 24 registered sex offenders living in Dardanelle, Arkansas as of June 25, 2018.
The ratio of number of residents in Dardanelle to the number of sex offenders is 195 to 1.
Median real estate property taxes paid for housing units with mortgages in 2016: $911 (0.8%)
Median real estate property taxes paid for housing units with no mortgage in 2016: $926 (0.8%)
Nearest city with pop. 50,000+: Little Rock, AR (57.8 miles , pop. 183,133).
Nearest city with pop. 200,000+: Tulsa, OK (168.2 miles , pop. 393,049).
Nearest city with pop. 1,000,000+: Dallas, TX (267.0 miles , pop. 1,188,580).
Nearest cities: Russellville, AR (2.0 miles ), Pottsville, AR (2.6 miles ), London, AR (2.9 miles ), Dover, AR (3.6 miles ), Atkins, AR (3.6 miles ), Ola, AR (3.7 miles ), Casa, AR (3.9 miles ), New Blaine, AR (3.9 miles) .
Single-family new house construction building permits:
- 1997: 5 buildings, average cost: $132,100
- 1998: 5 buildings, average cost: $63,200
- 1999: 12 buildings, average cost: $55,100
- 2000: 11 buildings, average cost: $48,600
- 2001: 10 buildings, average cost: $77,700
- 2002: 9 buildings, average cost: $53,400
- 2003: 22 buildings, average cost: $48,400
- 2004: 18 buildings, average cost: $60,600
- 2005: 12 buildings, average cost: $61,800
- 2006: 2 buildings, average cost: $167,500
- 2007: 4 buildings, average cost: $102,500
- 2008: 5 buildings, average cost: $82,900
- 2009: 9 buildings, average cost: $86,000
- 2010: 1 building, cost: $50,000
- 2011: 3 buildings, average cost: $77,800
- 2013: 9 buildings, average cost: $67,800
- 2014: 1 building, cost: $66,400
Number of permits per 10,000 residents
Average cost (in $1000s)
Latitude: 35.22 N, Longitude: 93.16 W
Area code: 479
|Crime rates in Dardanelle by Year|
|City-data.com crime index (higher means more crime, U.S. average = 278.1)||390.5||258.5||368.7||244.0||334.9||360.9||410.3||417.8||491.7||388.8||434.1||370.5||357.1||358.5|
(click on a table row to update graph)
Crime rate in Dardanelle detailed stats: murders, rapes, robberies, assaults, burglaries, thefts, arson
|Officers per 1,000 residents here:||2.15|
Unemployment by year (%)
Historical housing units
Population change in the 1990s: +473 (+12.6%).
- Manufacturing (30%)
- Accommodation and food services (15%)
- Construction (14%)
- Retail trade (11%)
- Agriculture, forestry, fishing and hunting (8%)
- Health care and social assistance (5%)
- Administrative and support and waste management services (4%)
- Manufacturing (30%)
- Health care and social assistance (24%)
- Retail trade (10%)
- Administrative and support and waste management services (6%)
- Accommodation and food services (6%)
- Other services, except public administration (6%)
- Educational services (6%)
- Production occupations (24%)
- Construction and extraction occupations (16%)
- Sales and related occupations (11%)
- Farming, fishing, and forestry occupations (10%)
- Management occupations (9%)
- Food preparation and serving related occupations (9%)
- Material moving occupations (6%)
- Production occupations (26%)
- Office and administrative support occupations (17%)
- Education, training, and library occupations (10%)
- Building and grounds cleaning and maintenance occupations (9%)
- Personal care and service occupations (8%)
- Food preparation and serving related occupations (7%)
- Sales and related occupations (5%)
Average climate in Dardanelle, Arkansas
Based on data reported by over 4,000 weather stations
Dardanelle-area historical tornado activity is near Arkansas state average. It is 107% greater than the overall U.S. average.
On 2/5/2008, a category F4 (max. wind speeds 207-260 mph) tornado 9.9 miles away from the Dardanelle city center killed 13 people and injured 139 people and caused $119 million in damages.
On 3/26/1976, a category F3 (max. wind speeds 158-206 mph) tornado 6.4 miles away from the city center injured 4 people and caused between $500,000 and $5,000,000 in damages.
Earthquake activity:Dardanelle-area historical earthquake activity is near Arkansas state average. It is 75% smaller than the overall U.S. average.
On 1/21/1982 at 00:33:54, a magnitude 4.7 (4.5 MB, 4.7 LG, 4.5 LG, Class: Light, Intensity: IV - V) earthquake occurred 54.0 miles away from the city center
On 5/4/2001 at 06:42:12, a magnitude 4.7 (4.2 MB, 4.7 LG, 4.5 LG, Depth: 6.2 mi) earthquake occurred 54.6 miles away from Dardanelle center
On 3/25/1976 at 00:41:20, a magnitude 5.0 (4.9 MB, 5.0 LG, Class: Moderate, Intensity: VI - VII) earthquake occurred 162.2 miles away from the city center
On 5/4/1991 at 01:18:54, a magnitude 5.0 (4.4 MB, 4.6 LG, 5.0 LG, Depth: 3.1 mi) earthquake occurred 208.7 miles away from the city center
On 9/26/1990 at 13:18:51, a magnitude 5.0 (4.7 MB, 4.8 LG, 5.0 LG, Depth: 7.7 mi) earthquake occurred 243.0 miles away from Dardanelle center
On 3/25/1976 at 01:00:11, a magnitude 4.5 (4.1 MB, 4.5 LG) earthquake occurred 153.4 miles away from the city center
Magnitude types: regional Lg-wave magnitude (LG), body-wave magnitude (MB)
Natural disasters:The number of natural disasters in Yell County (14) is near the US average (13).
Major Disasters (Presidential) Declared: 10
Emergencies Declared: 4
Causes of natural disasters: Floods: 8, Storms: 8, Tornadoes: 6, Winter Storms: 3, Winds: 2, Drought: 1, Hurricane: 1 (Note: Some incidents may be assigned to more than one category).
Birthplace of: Jim Caldwell (Arkansas politician) - Arkansas politician, Johnny Carpenter - Film actor.
Hospitals and medical centers in Dardanelle:
Heliports located in Dardanelle:
Operable nuclear power plants near Dardanelle:
- 5 miles: Arkansas Nuclear One 1 and 2 in Russellville, AR.
Colleges/universities with over 2000 students nearest to Dardanelle:
- Arkansas Tech University (about 6 miles; Russellville, AR; Full-time enrollment: 9,038)
- University of Central Arkansas (about 41 miles; Conway, AR; FT enrollment: 9,972)
- National Park Community College (about 50 miles; Hot Springs, AR; FT enrollment: 2,237)
- Pulaski Technical College (about 58 miles; North Little Rock, AR; FT enrollment: 8,396)
- University of Arkansas at Little Rock (about 58 miles; Little Rock, AR; FT enrollment: 9,227)
- University of Arkansas-Fort Smith (about 70 miles; Fort Smith, AR; FT enrollment: 6,103)
- Arkansas State University-Beebe (about 73 miles; Beebe, AR; FT enrollment: 3,387)
Public high school in Dardanelle:
- DARDANELLE HIGH SCHOOL (Location: 1079 HWY 28 N, Grades: 9-12)
Public elementary/middle schools in Dardanelle:
Library in Dardanelle:
User submitted facts and corrections:
- Boys & Girls Clubs of the Arkansas River Valley Dardanelle Unit Members include School aged children 6-18 years old Non-Profit Organization after school programs. 200 West Street Dardanelle, AR (479)229-2982
Notable locations in Dardanelle: Yell County Sheriff's Office - Dardanell Office (A), Dardanelle Police Department (B), Dardanelle Fire Department (C), Yell County Emergency Medical Services (D). Display/hide their locations on the map
Church in Dardanelle: First Presbyterian Church (A). Display/hide its location on the map
Cemeteries: Oak Ridge Cemetery (1), Brearley Memorial Park (2), Brearley Cemetery (3). Display/hide their locations on the map
Park in Dardanelle: Riverview Recreation Area (1). Display/hide its location on the map
Tourist attractions: Arkansas River Valley Libraries (Cultural Attractions- Events- & Facilities; 501 North Front Street), District Clerk (Recreation Areas; 120 North Front Street), Outdoor Adventures & Pawn (Tours & Charters; 1108 State Highway 22 West).
Hotel: Frontier Motel (Highway 7).
Court: Yell County - Juvenile Court Judge- Dardanelle- Juvenile Court Judge William R Bul (124 Market Street).
Air pollution and air quality trends
(lower is better)
Air Quality Index (AQI) level in 2011 was 52.5. This is significantly better than average.
Particulate Matter (PM2.5) [µg/m3] level in 2011 was 12.0. This is worse than average. Closest monitor was 4.3 miles away from the city center.
(15.1% for White Non-Hispanic residents, 36.3% for Black residents, 32.6% for Hispanic or Latino residents, 20.2% for other race residents)
|This city:||2.7 people|
Percentage of family households:
Percentage of households with unmarried partners:
Likely homosexual households (counted as self-reported same-sex unmarried-partner households)
- Lesbian couples: 0.1% of all households
- Gay men: 0.5% of all households
People in group quarters in Dardanelle in 2010:
- 121 people in nursing facilities/skilled-nursing facilities
- 16 people in other noninstitutional facilities
- 6 people in group homes intended for adults
People in group quarters in Dardanelle in 2000:
- 105 people in nursing homes
- 13 people in local jails and other confinement facilities (including police lockups)
- 7 people in homes for the mentally retarded
Banks with branches in Dardanelle (2011 data):
- Liberty Bank of Arkansas: Daranelle Branch at 600 Union Street, branch established on 1994/10/03; Dardanelle Branch at 102 North Front Street, branch established on 1997/12/01. Info updated 2008/10/31: Bank assets: $2,807.0 mil, Deposits: $2,160.9 mil, headquarters in Jonesboro, AR, positive income, Commercial Lending Specialization, 46 total offices, Holding Company: Liberty Bancshares, Inc
- River Town Bank: at 102 North Front Street, branch established on 1934/01/01; Thomas V. Jones Branch at 314 Union Street, branch established on 1974/09/16. Info updated 2006/09/18: Bank assets: $171.4 mil, Deposits: $142.4 mil, local headquarters, positive income, Commercial Lending Specialization, 9 total offices, Holding Company: Bank Of Dardanelle Bankshares, Inc.
- Chambers Bank: Dardanelle Branch at 510 Union Street, branch established on 2005/01/03. Info updated 2008/12/08: Bank assets: $711.4 mil, Deposits: $589.0 mil, headquarters in Danville, AR, negative income in the last year, Commercial Lending Specialization, 20 total offices, Holding Company: Chambers Bancshares, Inc.
Educational Attainment (%) in 2016
School Enrollment by Level of School (%) in 2016
Presidential Elections Results
Graphs represent county-level data. Detailed 2008 Election Results
Religion statistics for Dardanelle city (based on Yell County data)
Food Environment Statistics:
|Yell County:||2.77 / 10,000 pop.|
|Arkansas:||2.02 / 10,000 pop.|
|Yell County:||5.53 / 10,000 pop.|
|State:||4.94 / 10,000 pop.|
|Here:||5.07 / 10,000 pop.|
|State:||6.66 / 10,000 pop.|
Health and Nutrition:
More about Health and Nutrition of Dardanelle, AR Residents
|Local government employment and payroll (March 2012)|
|Function||Full-time employees||Monthly full-time payroll||Average yearly full-time wage||Part-time employees||Monthly part-time payroll|
|Other Government Administration||11||$5,877||$6,411||0||$0|
|Judicial and Legal||1||$2,062||$24,744||0||$0|
|Police Protection - Officers||10||$29,277||$35,132||0||$0|
|Police - Other||4||$7,241||$21,723||0||$0|
|Streets and Highways||3||$10,119||$40,476||0||$0|
|Totals for Government||36||$80,976||$26,992||21||$3,944|
7.37% of this county's 2011 resident taxpayers lived in other counties in 2010 ($26,244 average adjusted gross income)
10 or fewer of this county's residents moved from foreign countries between 2010 and 2011.
Top counties from which taxpayers relocated into this county between 2010 and 2011:
|from Pope County, AR||2.99% ($25,387 average AGI)|
|from Logan County, AR||0.27% ($23,444)|
|from Pulaski County, AR||0.23% ($40,867)|
8.54% of this county's 2010 resident taxpayers moved to other counties in 2011 ($25,427 average adjusted gross income)
10 or fewer of this county's residents moved to foreign countries between 2010 and 2011.
Top counties to which taxpayers relocated from this county between 2010 and 2011:
Strongest AM radio stations in Dardanelle:
- KCAB (980 AM; 5 kW; DARDANELLE, AR; Owner: MMA LICENSE LLC)
- KWXT (1490 AM; 1 kW; DARDANELLE, AR; Owner: GEORGE V. DOMERESE)
- KARV (610 AM; 1 kW; RUSSELLVILLE, AR; Owner: KERM, INC.)
- KGHT (880 AM; 50 kW; SHERIDAN, AR; Owner: METROPOLITAN RADIO GROUP, INC.)
- KAAY (1090 AM; 50 kW; LITTLE ROCK, AR; Owner: CITADEL BROADCASTING COMPANY)
- KMTL (760 AM; daytime; 10 kW; SHERWOOD, AR; Owner: GEORGE V. DOMERESE)
- KBHS (590 AM; 5 kW; HOT SPRINGS, AR; Owner: J & A, INC.)
- WCRV (640 AM; 50 kW; COLLIERVILLE, TN; Owner: BOTT BROADCASTING COMPANY/TENNESSEE)
- KGFL (1110 AM; daytime; 5 kW; CLINTON, AR; Owner: KING-SULIVAN RADIO)
- KEEL (710 AM; 50 kW; SHREVEPORT, LA; Owner: CITICASTERS LICENSES, L.P.)
- KRMG (740 AM; 50 kW; TULSA, OK; Owner: CXR HOLDINGS, INC.)
- KFAQ (1170 AM; 50 kW; TULSA, OK; Owner: JOURNAL BROADCAST CORPORATION)
- KCGS (960 AM; 5 kW; MARSHALL, AR; Owner: SOUTHLAND BROADCASTING CORPORATION)
Strongest FM radio stations in Dardanelle:
- KCJC (102.3 FM; DARDANELLE, AR; Owner: MMA LICENSE LLC)
- KWKK (100.9 FM; RUSSELLVILLE, AR; Owner: MMA LICENSE LLC)
- K207CW (89.3 FM; PARIS, AR; Owner: CALVARY CHAPEL OF TWIN FALLS, INC.)
- KARV-FM (101.3 FM; OLA, AR; Owner: KERM INC)
- KYEL (105.5 FM; DANVILLE, AR; Owner: DANVILLE FM, INC.)
- KVLD (99.3 FM; ATKINS, AR; Owner: MMA LICENSE LLC)
- KSSN (95.7 FM; LITTLE ROCK, AR; Owner: CLEAR CHANNEL BROADCASTING LICENSES, INC.)
- KKPT (94.1 FM; LITTLE ROCK, AR; Owner: SIGNAL MEDIA OF ARKANSAS, INC.)
- KABZ (103.7 FM; LITTLE ROCK, AR; Owner: SIGNAL MEDIA OF ARKANSAS, INC)
- KURB (98.5 FM; LITTLE ROCK, AR; Owner: CITADEL BROADCASTING COMPANY)
- KSBC (90.1 FM; HOT SPRINGS, AR; Owner: CENTRAL ARKANSAS CHRISTIAN BROADCASTING, INC.)
- K204BD (88.7 FM; RUSSELLVILLE, ETC., AR; Owner: FIRST BAPTIST CHURCH OF RUSSELLVILLE)
- KXRJ (91.9 FM; RUSSELLVILLE, AR; Owner: ARKANSAS TECH UNIVERSITY)
- KMTC (91.1 FM; RUSSELLVILLE, AR; Owner: RUSSELLVILLE EDUC B/C FOUNDATION)
TV broadcast stations around Dardanelle:
- KLRT-TV (Channel 16; LITTLE ROCK, AR; Owner: CLEAR CHANNEL BROADCASTING LICENSES, INC.)
Fatal road traffic accident statistics for 1975 - 2014 (per 100,000 population)
- National Bridge Inventory (NBI) Statistics
- 3Number of bridges
- 67m220ftTotal length
- $4,647,000Total costs
- 6,861Total average daily traffic
- 67Total average daily truck traffic
- 8,648Total future (year 2007) average daily traffic
FCC Registered Antenna Towers:25 (See the full list of FCC Registered Antenna Towers in Dardanelle)
FCC Registered Commercial Land Mobile Towers:3 (See the full list of FCC Registered Commercial Land Mobile Towers in Dardanelle, AR)
FCC Registered Private Land Mobile Towers:11 (See the full list of FCC Registered Private Land Mobile Towers)
FCC Registered Broadcast Land Mobile Towers:2 (See the full list of FCC Registered Broadcast Land Mobile Towers)
FCC Registered Microwave Towers:8 (See the full list of FCC Registered Microwave Towers in this town)
FCC Registered Paging Towers:6 (See the full list of FCC Registered Paging Towers)
FCC Registered Amateur Radio Licenses:53 (See the full list of FCC Registered Amateur Radio Licenses in Dardanelle)
FAA Registered Aircraft:4
- Aircraft: SCHWEIZER SGS 1-23H-15 (Category: Land, Weight: Up to 12,499 Pounds, Speed: 58 mph), Engine: None
N-Number: 10371 , Serial Number: 49, Year manufactured: 1960, Airworthiness Date: 09/19/1960
Registrant (Individual): Philip S Morgan, 13337 W Highway 155, Dardanelle, AR 72834
- Aircraft: PIPER PA-28-140 (Category: Land, Seats: 4, Weight: Up to 12,499 Pounds, Speed: 107 mph), Engine: LYCOMING 0-320 SERIES (180 HP) (Reciprocating)
N-Number: 5415S , Serial Number: 28-7125113, Year manufactured: 1970, Airworthiness Date: 01/08/1971
Registrant (Individual): Jimmy Dba Tomlin, 10536 Gateley Hill Rd, Dardanelle, AR 72834, Other Owners: Electric Tomlin
- Aircraft: CESSNA 150J (Category: Land, Seats: 2, Weight: Up to 12,499 Pounds, Speed: 90 mph), Engine: CONT MOTOR 0-200 SERIES (100 HP) (Reciprocating)
N-Number: 60314 , Serial Number: 15070220, Year manufactured: 1969, Airworthiness Date: 04/15/1969
Registrant (Individual): Dwight W Atkinson, 10577 Sunrise Cir, Dardanelle, AR 72834
- Aircraft: AERONCA 7BCM (Category: Land, Seats: 2, Weight: Up to 12,499 Pounds, Speed: 90 mph), Engine: CONT MOTOR C85 SERIES (85 HP) (Reciprocating)
N-Number: 7731B , Serial Number: 7BCM-298, Airworthiness Date: 07/14/1956
Registrant (Individual): Nathan V George, 11236 N New Hope Rd, Dardanelle, AR 72834
Drinking water stations with addresses in Dardanelle and their reported violations in the past:NE YELL COUNTY WATER ASSOC (Population served: 5,955, Purch surface water):
Past health violations:DARDANELLE WATERWORKS (Population served: 4,250, Purch surface water):
Past monitoring violations:
- MCL, Monthly (TCR) - In SEP-2012, Contaminant: Coliform. Follow-up actions: St Public Notif requested (NOV-09-2012), St Public Notif received (DEC-07-2012), St Compliance achieved (MAR-06-2013)
- MCL, Average - Between OCT-2009 and DEC-2009, Contaminant: TTHM. Follow-up actions: St Public Notif requested (FEB-05-2010), St Public Notif received (MAR-09-2010), St Compliance achieved (NOV-08-2010), St Public Notif received (MAR-20-2012)
- MCL, Monthly (TCR) - In OCT-2008, Contaminant: Coliform. Follow-up actions: St Public Notif requested (DEC-08-2008), St Public Notif received (JAN-15-2009), St Compliance achieved (OCT-06-2009)
- MCL, Average - Between APR-2008 and JUN-2008, Contaminant: Total Haloacetic Acids (HAA5). Follow-up actions: St Public Notif requested (AUG-08-2008), St Public Notif received (SEP-22-2008), St Compliance achieved (JAN-28-2009)
- MCL, Average - Between JAN-2008 and MAR-2008, Contaminant: TTHM. Follow-up actions: St Public Notif requested (MAY-05-2008), St Public Notif received (JUN-06-2008), St Compliance achieved (JAN-28-2009)
- MCL, Average - Between OCT-2007 and DEC-2007, Contaminant: TTHM. Follow-up actions: St Public Notif requested (FEB-08-2008), St Public Notif received (MAR-17-2008), St Compliance achieved (JAN-28-2009)
- 13 other older health violations
- Monitoring of Treatment (SWTR-Filter) - In OCT-2005. Follow-up actions: St Public Notif requested (DEC-09-2005), St Show-cause Hearing (2 times from OCT-20-2006 to FEB-05-2007), St Consent Decree/Judgement (NOV-01-2007), St Compliance achieved (JAN-28-2009)
- Monitoring of Treatment (SWTR-Filter) - In SEP-2005. Follow-up actions: St Public Notif requested (NOV-17-2005), St Public Notif received (JUN-07-2006), St Show-cause Hearing (2 times from OCT-20-2006 to FEB-05-2007), St Consent Decree/Judgement (NOV-01-2007), St Compliance achieved (JAN-28-2009)
- 3 minor monitoring violations
Past health violations:
Past monitoring violations:
- MCL, Monthly (TCR) - In AUG-2013, Contaminant: Coliform. Follow-up actions: St Public Notif requested (OCT-02-2013), St Public Notif received (OCT-30-2013), St Compliance achieved (DEC-03-2013)
- MCL, Monthly (TCR) - In JUL-2006, Contaminant: Coliform. Follow-up actions: St Public Notif requested (2 times from SEP-06-2006 to OCT-03-2006), St Compliance achieved (JUN-09-2009)
- Monitoring of Treatment (SWTR-Filter) - In APR-2008. Follow-up actions: St Public Notif requested (2 times from JUN-05-2008 to JUL-22-2008), St Compliance achieved (JUN-09-2009)
- One minor monitoring violation
2006 National Fire Incident Reporting System Incidents:
- Fire: 7
|Most common first names in Dardanelle, AR among deceased individuals|
|Most common last names in Dardanelle, AR among deceased individuals|
|Last name||Count||Lived (average)|
Most commonly used house heating fuel:
- Electricity (73%)
- Utility gas (26%)
- Wood (1%)
|Businesses in Dardanelle, AR|
|Burger King||1||SONIC Drive-In||1|
|H&R Block||1||Taco Bell||1|
Dardanelle compared to Arkansas state average:
- Unemployed percentage below state average.
- Black race population percentage significantly below state average.
- Hispanic race population percentage significantly above state average.
- Median age below state average.
- Foreign-born population percentage significantly above state average.