|Median resident age:||29.1 years|
|Arkansas median age:||37.8 years|
Zip codes: 72801.
Russellville city income, earnings, and wages data
Estimated median house or condo value in 2012: $119,241 (it was $72,800 in 2000)
Median gross rent in 2012: $637.
- White alone - 21,560 (76.0%)
- Hispanic - 3,813 (13.4%)
- Black alone - 1,772 (6.2%)
- Two or more races - 821 (2.9%)
- Asian alone - 328 (1.2%)
- American Indian alone - 181 (0.6%)
|Relocating to Russellville Arkansas Help!!!!!!!!! (1 reply)|
|Thoughts Opinions on Russellville? (7 replies)|
|A new walmart and walgreens in russellville soon! (16 replies)|
|Traveling to Russellville (2 replies)|
|Is NWA in the midwest or south? (94 replies)|
|lowdown on Russellville Arkansas? (29 replies)|
Latest news from Russellville, AR collected exclusively by city-data.com from local newspapers, TV, and radio stations
Ancestries: United States (14.2%), Irish (13.3%), German (12.5%), English (9.7%), French (3.2%), Scottish (1.7%).
Current Local Time: CST time zone
Incorporated on 06/07/1870
Elevation: 348 feet
Land area: 25.9 square miles.
|Population density: 1,103 people per square mile||(low).|
For population 25 years and over in Russellville:
- High school or higher: 84.0%
- Bachelor's degree or higher: 24.6%
- Graduate or professional degree: 8.6%
- Unemployed: 7.4%
- Mean travel time to work (commute): 13.9 minutes
For population 15 years and over in Russellville city:
- Never married: 34.3%
- Now married: 44.1%
- Separated: 1.9%
- Widowed: 6.2%
- Divorced: 13.4%
1,642 residents are foreign born (0.7% Asia).
According to our research of Arkansas and other state lists there were 31 registered sex offenders living in Russellville, Arkansas as of January 25, 2015.
The ratio of number of residents in Russellville to the number of sex offenders is 923 to 1.
The number of registered sex offenders compared to the number of residents in this city is near the state average.
Median real estate property taxes paid for housing units with mortgages in 2012: $582 (0.5%)
Median real estate property taxes paid for housing units with no mortgage in 2012: $592 (0.5%)
Nearest city with pop. 50,000+: Little Rock, AR (59.1 miles , pop. 183,133).
Nearest city with pop. 200,000+: Tulsa, OK (168.0 miles , pop. 393,049).
Nearest city with pop. 1,000,000+: Dallas, TX (270.5 miles , pop. 1,188,580).
Nearest cities: Dardanelle, AR (2.0 miles ), Pottsville, AR (2.3 miles ), London, AR (2.6 miles ), Dover, AR (2.9 miles ), Atkins, AR (3.4 miles ), Knoxville, AR (3.8 miles ), Hector, AR (3.9 miles ), New Blaine, AR (4.0 miles) .
Single-family new house construction building permits:
- 1997: 71 buildings, average cost: $73,700
- 1998: 86 buildings, average cost: $74,700
- 1999: 82 buildings, average cost: $78,700
- 2000: 69 buildings, average cost: $85,600
- 2001: 73 buildings, average cost: $81,700
- 2002: 64 buildings, average cost: $100,900
- 2003: 79 buildings, average cost: $113,000
- 2004: 83 buildings, average cost: $100,100
- 2005: 82 buildings, average cost: $107,000
- 2006: 142 buildings, average cost: $101,700
- 2007: 83 buildings, average cost: $103,800
- 2008: 49 buildings, average cost: $101,600
- 2009: 36 buildings, average cost: $81,900
- 2010: 64 buildings, average cost: $93,300
- 2011: 51 buildings, average cost: $84,000
- 2012: 43 buildings, average cost: $95,700
Number of permits per 10,000 residents
Average cost (in $1000s)
Latitude: 35.28 N, Longitude: 93.14 W
Daytime population change due to commuting: +10,005 (+35.2%)
Workers who live and work in this city: 9,718 (75.8%)
Area code: 479
|Crime rates in Russellville by Year|
|City-data.com crime rate (higher means more crime, U.S. average = 298.0)||366.5||518.7||376.6||359.2||367.9||354.7||374.0||375.7||317.8||292.5||299.9|
(click on a table row to update graph)
Crime rate in Russellville detailed stats: murders, rapes, robberies, assaults, burglaries, thefts, arson
|Officers per 1,000 residents here:||1.95|
Historical housing units
Population change in the 1990s: +2,276 (+10.6%).
- Manufacturing (22%)
- Retail trade (11%)
- Construction (9%)
- Educational services (9%)
- Other services, except public administration (7%)
- Utilities (5%)
- Wholesale trade (5%)
- Health care and social assistance (20%)
- Retail trade (14%)
- Accommodation and food services (12%)
- Educational services (12%)
- Manufacturing (9%)
- Other services, except public administration (7%)
- Finance and insurance (6%)
- Other production occupations including supervisors (6%)
- Driver/sales workers and truck drivers (5%)
- Electrical equipment mechanics and other installation, maintenance, and repair occupations including supervisors (5%)
- Other sales and related workers including supervisors (5%)
- Laborers and material movers, hand (4%)
- Material moving workers except supervisors and laborers and material movers, hand (4%)
- Engineers (3%)
- Preschool, kindergarten, elementary and middle school teachers (8%)
- Secretaries and administrative assistants (7%)
- Other production occupations including supervisors (5%)
- Retail sales workers except cashiers (5%)
- Cashiers (5%)
- Other office and administrative support workers including supervisors (4%)
- Other sales and related workers including supervisors (4%)
Average climate in Russellville, Arkansas
Based on data reported by over 4,000 weather stations
Russellville-area historical tornado activity is near Arkansas state average. It is 107% greater than the overall U.S. average.
On 2/5/2008, a category F4 (max. wind speeds 207-260 mph) tornado 12.9 miles away from the Russellville city center killed 13 people and injured 139 people and caused $119 million in damages.
On 3/14/1953, a category F3 (max. wind speeds 158-206 mph) tornado 8.1 miles away from the city center injured 7 people and caused between $500 and $5000 in damages.
Earthquake activity:Russellville-area historical earthquake activity is near Arkansas state average. It is 75% smaller than the overall U.S. average.
On 1/21/1982 at 00:33:54, a magnitude 4.7 (4.5 MB, 4.7 LG, 4.5 LG, Class: Light, Intensity: IV - V) earthquake occurred 53.0 miles away from the city center
On 5/4/2001 at 06:42:12, a magnitude 4.7 (4.2 MB, 4.7 LG, 4.5 LG, Depth: 6.2 mi) earthquake occurred 53.5 miles away from Russellville center
On 3/25/1976 at 00:41:20, a magnitude 5.0 (4.9 MB, 5.0 LG, Class: Moderate, Intensity: VI - VII) earthquake occurred 160.2 miles away from the city center
On 5/4/1991 at 01:18:54, a magnitude 5.0 (4.4 MB, 4.6 LG, 5.0 LG, Depth: 3.1 mi) earthquake occurred 205.8 miles away from the city center
On 9/26/1990 at 13:18:51, a magnitude 5.0 (4.7 MB, 4.8 LG, 5.0 LG, Depth: 7.7 mi) earthquake occurred 239.7 miles away from Russellville center
On 3/25/1976 at 01:00:11, a magnitude 4.5 (4.1 MB, 4.5 LG) earthquake occurred 151.5 miles away from the city center
Magnitude types: regional Lg-wave magnitude (LG), body-wave magnitude (MB)
Natural disasters:The number of natural disasters in Pope County (12) is near the US average (12).
Major Disasters (Presidential) Declared: 9
Emergencies Declared: 3
Causes of natural disasters: Storms: 7, Floods: 6, Tornadoes: 6, Winter Storms: 3, Drought: 1, Hurricane: 1 (Note: Some incidents may be assigned to more than one category).
Birthplace of: Corliss Williamson - NBA player (Sacramento Kings, born: Dec 4, 1973), Jimmy Lile - Influential custom knifemaker of the 20th century, Steve Womack - Politician, Greg Horne - Football player, John Tucker (American football) - Football player, Natalie Canerday - Actor.
Hospitals in Russellville:
- ARKANSAS HOSPICE RUSSELLVILLE (2405 EAST PARKWAY, SUITE 3)
- ST MARYS REGIONAL MEDICAL CENTER (Proprietary, 1808 WEST MAIN STREET)
Dialysis Facilities in Russellville:
Home Health Centers in Russellville:
Nursing Homes in Russellville:
- LEGACY HEIGHTS NURSING AND REHAB, LLC (900 WEST 12TH ST)
- LEGACY LODGE NH (900 W 12TH ST)
- RUSSELLVILLE NURSING AND REHAB CENTER (1700 WEST C ST)
- RUSSELLVILLE NURSING AND REHABILITATION CENTER (215 SOUTH PORTLAND AVENUE)
- STELLA MANOR NURSING AND REHABILITATION CENTER (400 NORTH VANCOUVER AVENUE)
- STELLA MANOR NURSING CENTER (400 N VANCOUVER)
Airports and heliports located in Russellville:
- Russellville Regional Airport (Runways: 1, Air Taxi Ops: 4,600, Itinerant Ops: 10,000, Local Ops: 10,000, Military Ops: 500)
- St Mary's Regional Medical Center Heliport
Nuclear power plants:
- Arkansas Nuclear One 1. The Babcock & Wilcox Co.Bechtel Corp.The Babcock & Wilcox Co.Entergy Operations, Inc. Pressurized Water Reactor (PWR). Net Output: 836 MWe. Operable. Initial criticality: 08/1974. Commercial start: 12/1974..
- Arkansas Nuclear One 2. General Electric Co.Bechtel Corp.Combustion Engineering. Inc.Entergy Operations, Inc. Pressurized Water Reactor (PWR). Net Output: 858 MWe. Operable. Initial criticality: 12/1978. Commercial start: 03/1980..
Colleges/Universities in Russellville:
- Arkansas Tech University (Full-time enrollment: 9,038; Location: Administration Bldg 200; 1509 N Boulder Ave; Public; Website: www.atu.edu; Offers Master's degree)
- Arkansas Beauty College (FT enrollment: 35; Location: 109 N Commerce St; Private, for-profit; Website: arkansasbeautycollegerussellville.com)
Other colleges/universities with over 2000 students near Russellville:
- University of Central Arkansas (about 41 miles; Conway, AR; Full-time enrollment: 9,972)
- National Park Community College (about 53 miles; Hot Springs, AR; FT enrollment: 2,237)
- Pulaski Technical College (about 59 miles; North Little Rock, AR; FT enrollment: 8,396)
- University of Arkansas at Little Rock (about 60 miles; Little Rock, AR; FT enrollment: 9,227)
- University of Arkansas-Fort Smith (about 71 miles; Fort Smith, AR; FT enrollment: 6,103)
- Arkansas State University-Beebe (about 72 miles; Beebe, AR; FT enrollment: 3,387)
- Harding University (about 80 miles; Searcy, AR; FT enrollment: 5,360)
Public high schools in Russellville:
Public elementary/middle schools in Russellville:
- RUSSELLVILLE MIDDLE SCHOOL (Students: 814; Location: 1203 WEST 4TH PLACE; Grades: 05 - 07)
- RUSSELLVILLE JR. HIGH SCHOOL (Students: 770; Location: 2000 WEST PARKWAY; Grades: 08 - 11)
- OAKLAND HEIGHTS ELEM. SCHOOL (Students: 480; Location: 1501 SOUTH DETROIT; Grades: PK - 04)
- SEQUOYAH ELEMENTARY SCHOOL (Students: 467; Location: 1601 WEST 12TH ST; Grades: KG - 04)
- CRAWFORD ELEMENTARY SCHOOL (Students: 451; Location: 1116 PARKER RD; Grades: PK - 04)
- CENTER VALLEY ELEM. SCHOOL (Students: 383; Location: 5401 SR 124; Grades: KG - 04)
- RUSSELLVILLE UPPER ELEM. SCHOOL (Students: 360; Location: 1201 WEST 4TH PLACE; Grades: 05 - 05)
- DWIGHT ELEMENTARY SCHOOL (Students: 255; Location: 1300 WEST SECOND PLACE; Grades: PK - 04)
Private elementary/middle schools in Russellville:
User submitted facts and corrections:
- Community Christian School grades K4-7th located at First Baptist Church, 210 South Denver, in Russellville.
added by Marcia Chronister, Principal
- Community Christian School grades K4-7th located at First Baptist Church, 210 South Denver, in Russellville.
Notable locations in Russellville: Russellville Boat Dock Area (A), Russellville Fire Department Advanced Life Support (B), Pope County Courthouse (C), Pope County Detention Center (D), Hughes Community Center (E), Pope County Library (F), Russellville City Hall (G), Pope County Sheriff's Office (H), 5th Judicial District Drug Task Force (I), Arkansas Technical University Department of Public Safety (J), Russellville Police Department (K), Arkansas Game and Fish Commission Law Enforcement - West Central Regional Office (L), Russellville Fire Department - Advanced Life Support (M), Pope County Emergency Medical Service Station 1 (N), Pope County Emergency Medical Service Station 3 (O). Display/hide their locations on the map
Shopping Centers: Williamsburg Court Shopping Center (1), Southgate Regional Shopping Center (2), Russellville Metro Mall Shopping Center (3). Display/hide their locations on the map
Churches in Russellville include: Bernice Church (A), Damascus Assembly of God Church (B), West Side Church of Christ (C), Second Baptist Church (D), Saint Johns Catholic Church (E), Russellville Seventh Day Adventist Church (F), New Prospect Baptist Church (G), Oakland Heights Assembly of God Church (H), Kelly Heights Baptist Church (I). Display/hide their locations on the map
Cemeteries: Norristown Cemetery (1), Oakland Cemetery (2), Rankin Cemetery (3), Shinn Cemetery (4), Reed Cemetery (5), Howell Cemetery (6), Washburn Cemetery (7). Display/hide their locations on the map
Parks in Russellville include: Hickey Park (1), Lake Dardanelle State Park - Ouita Area (2), Old Post Road Public Use Area (3), Shiloh Park (4), City Park (5), Dam Site Public Use Area (6), Confederate Memorial Park (7), Lake Dardanelle State Park (8). Display/hide their locations on the map
Tourist attractions: Sportsworld (Amusement & Theme Parks; 3700 West Main Street) (1), Hyde Amusement CO Inc (Amusement & Theme Parks; 118 North Enid Avenue) (2), Russellville Advertising & Promotion (708 West Main Street) (3). Display/hide their approximate locations on the map
Hotels: Woody's Classic Inn (Highway 64 East) (1), Days Inn (204 Lake Front Drive) (2), Econo Lodge (I 40 Highway 7 Exit 81) (3), Hampton Inn Russellville (2304 North Arkansas Avenue) (4), Comfort Inn Russellville (3019 East Parkway Drive) (5), Cagle's Mill (Scenic Highway 7 & I 40) (6), Fairfield Inn & Suites Russellville (120 East Harrell Drive) (7), Super 8 Motel Russellville (2404 North Arkansas Avenue) (8), Motel 6 (215 West Birch Street) (9). Display/hide their approximate locations on the map
Air pollution and air quality trends
(lower is better)
Air Quality Index (AQI) level in 2011 was 52.5. This is significantly better than average.
Particulate Matter (PM2.5) [µg/m3] level in 2011 was 12.0. This is worse than average. Closest monitor was 2.4 miles away from the city center.
Drinking water stations with addresses in Russellville and their reported violations in the past:CITY CORPORATION (Population served: 28969, Surface_water):
Past monitoring violations:USFS RICHLAND CREEK (Population served: 25, Groundwater):
- CCR INADEQUATE REPORTING - Between OCT-01-2005 and OCT-03-2005, Consumer Confidence Rule. Follow-up actions: St Compliance achieved (OCT-03-2005)
- One minor monitoring violation
Past monitoring violations:
- 2 routine major monitoring violations
(19.0% for White Non-Hispanic residents, 45.3% for Black residents, 45.6% for Hispanic or Latino residents, 27.0% for American Indian residents, 48.8% for other race residents, 28.6% for two or more races residents)
|This city:||2.4 people|
Percentage of family households:
Percentage of households with unmarried partners:
Likely homosexual households (counted as self-reported same-sex unmarried-partner households)
- Lesbian couples: 0.3% of all households
- Gay men: 0.3% of all households
People in group quarters in Russellville in 2010:
- 2,751 people in college/university student housing
- 277 people in nursing facilities/skilled-nursing facilities
- 171 people in local jails and other municipal confinement facilities
- 20 people in residential treatment centers for adults
- 16 people in emergency and transitional shelters (with sleeping facilities) for people experiencing homelessness
- 16 people in group homes intended for adults
People in group quarters in Russellville in 2000:
- 914 people in college dormitories (includes college quarters off campus)
- 318 people in nursing homes
- 180 people in other noninstitutional group quarters
- 86 people in hospitals/wards and hospices for chronically ill
- 86 people in other hospitals or wards for chronically ill
- 69 people in local jails and other confinement facilities (including police lockups)
- 43 people in other group homes
- 14 people in homes for the mentally retarded
- 10 people in mental (psychiatric) hospitals or wards
Russellville compared to Arkansas state average:
- Black race population percentage below state average.
- Hispanic race population percentage above state average.
- Median age significantly below state average.
- Foreign-born population percentage above state average.
- Length of stay since moving in significantly below state average.
- Number of college students above state average.
- Percentage of population with a bachelor's degree or higher above state average.
Banks with branches in Russellville (2011 data):
- Regions Bank: Russellville Motor Branch, Russellville Main Office, West Branch, Russellville Branch. Info updated 2011/02/24: Bank assets: $123,368.2 mil, Deposits: $98,301.3 mil, headquarters in Birmingham, AL, positive income, Commercial Lending Specialization, 1778 total offices, Holding Company: Regions Financial Corporation
- Liberty Bank of Arkansas: 1714 East Main Street Branch, Parkway Branch, Liberty Bank Of Arkansas Branch, Russellville Branch. Info updated 2008/10/31: Bank assets: $2,807.0 mil, Deposits: $2,160.9 mil, headquarters in Jonesboro, AR, positive income, Commercial Lending Specialization, 46 total offices, Holding Company: Liberty Bancshares, Inc
- First State Bank: Russellville Branch, University Branch, West Main Branch, at 3103 East Main Street. Info updated 2006/11/03: Bank assets: $174.0 mil, Deposits: $145.9 mil, local headquarters, positive income, Commercial Lending Specialization, 5 total offices, Holding Company: First State Banking Corp
- Simmons First Bank of Russellville: East Main Branch, Simmons First Bank Of Russellville, West Main Street Branch. Info updated 2006/11/03: Bank assets: $185.7 mil, Deposits: $134.4 mil, local headquarters, positive income, Commercial Lending Specialization, 5 total offices, Holding Company: Simmons First National Corporation
- Arvest Bank: Russellville Branch, West Main Place Branch, Russellville Branch. Info updated 2010/11/29: Bank assets: $12,520.8 mil, Deposits: $10,446.2 mil, headquarters in Fayetteville, AR, positive income, Commercial Lending Specialization, 241 total offices, Holding Company: Arvest Bank Group, Inc.
- Bank of the Ozarks: Russellville West Branch, Russellville East Parkway Branch, Russellville Main Branch. Info updated 2011/05/03: Bank assets: $3,828.0 mil, Deposits: $2,955.2 mil, headquarters in Little Rock, AR, positive income, Commercial Lending Specialization, 115 total offices, Holding Company: Bank Of The Ozarks Inc
- River Town Bank: Parkway Branch at 110 East D Parkway, branch established on 1995/08/07; Skyline Branch at 3201 West Main, branch established on 2001/01/16. Info updated 2006/09/18: Bank assets: $171.4 mil, Deposits: $142.4 mil, headquarters in Dardanelle, AR, positive income, Commercial Lending Specialization, 9 total offices, Holding Company: Bank Of Dardanelle Bankshares, Inc.
- Bank of America, National Association: Downtown Motor Branch at 121 South Boulder Avenue, branch established on 1979/11/01; Russellville Main Branch at 209 West Main, branch established on 1890/03/22. Info updated 2009/11/18: Bank assets: $1,451,969.3 mil, Deposits: $1,077,176.8 mil, headquarters in Charlotte, NC, positive income, 5782 total offices, Holding Company: Bank Of America Corporation
Fire-safe hotels and motels in Russellville, Arkansas:
- Comfort Inn, 3019 E Pkwy Dr, Russellville, AR 72811 , Phone: (800) 228-5150
- Motel 6, 215 W Birch St, Russellville, AR 72801 , Phone: (479) 968-3666, Fax: (479) 890-5207
- Super 8 Motel, 2404 N Arkansas Ave, Russellville, AR 72801 , Phone: (479) 968-8898, Fax: (479) 968-8898
- Best Western Inn, 2326 N Arkansas Ave, Russellville, AR 72811 , Phone: (479) 967-1000
- Holiday Inn, 2407 N Arkansas Ave, Russellville, AR 72801 , Phone: (479) 968-4300, Fax: (479) 968-4300
- Fairfield Inn And Suites By Marriott Russellville, 120 East Harrell Dr, Russellville, AR 72802 , Phone: (800) 228-2800, Fax: (479) 967-9040
- Econo Lodge, 154 E Aspen Ln, Russellville, AR 72802 , Phone: (479) 968-7200, Fax: (479) 968-6988
- Days Inn, 504 W Birch St, Russellville, AR 72802 , Phone: (479) 968-1450, Fax: (479) 968-5086
- 5 other hotels and motels
Educational Attainment (%) in 2012
School Enrollment by Level of School (%) in 2012
Most commonly used house heating fuel:
- Electricity (55%)
- Utility gas (43%)
- Wood (1%)
- Bottled, tank, or LP gas (1%)
Religion statistics for Russellville city (based on Pope County data)Percentage of population affiliated with a religious congregations: 50.74%
Breakdown of population affiliated with a religious congregations
|Name||Southern Baptist Convention||Assemblies of God||United Methodist Church||National Association of Free Will Baptists||Catholic Church|
|Name||Churches of Christ||American Baptist Association||Presbyterian Church (USA)||Lutheran Church||Other|
Tables represent county-level data.
Food Environment Statistics:
|Pope County:||1.35 / 10,000 pop.|
|Arkansas:||2.02 / 10,000 pop.|
|Pope County:||0.34 / 10,000 pop.|
|Arkansas:||0.59 / 10,000 pop.|
|Pope County:||4.56 / 10,000 pop.|
|State:||4.94 / 10,000 pop.|
|Here:||5.91 / 10,000 pop.|
|State:||6.66 / 10,000 pop.|
|Local government employment and payroll (March 2007)|
|Function||Full-time employees||Monthly full-time payroll||Average yearly full-time wage||Part-time employees||Monthly part-time payroll|
|Other Government Administration||9||$26,196||$34,928||8||$3,210|
|Judicial and Legal||9||$16,016||$21,355||1||$423|
|Police Protection - Officers||50||$163,227||$39,174||0||$0|
|Police - Other||8||$14,668||$22,002||0||$0|
|Fire - Other||1||$2,404||$28,848||0||$0|
|Streets and Highways||14||$40,620||$34,817||0||$0|
|Parks and Recreation||9||$21,073||$28,097||3||$1,778|
|Other and Unallocable||1||$3,445||$41,340||0||$0|
|Totals for Government||216||$626,366||$34,798||12||$5,411|
Russellville government finances - Expenditure in 2006 (per resident):
- Construction - Regular Highways: $4,358,000 ($152.29)
- Current Operations - Police Protection: $3,795,000 ($132.62)
Local Fire Protection: $3,349,000 ($117.03)
Water Utilities: $2,727,000 ($95.30)
Sewerage: $2,418,000 ($84.50)
Central Staff Services: $1,361,000 ($47.56)
Regular Highways: $1,030,000 ($35.99)
Parks and Recreation: $676,000 ($23.62)
Air Transportation: $619,000 ($21.63)
Judicial and Legal Services: $176,000 ($6.15)
Financial Administration: $48,000 ($1.68)
Solid Waste Management: $38,000 ($1.33)
General Public Buildings: $16,000 ($0.56)
Public Welfare - Other: $4,000 ($0.14)
- General - Interest on Debt: $161,000 ($5.63)
- Total Salaries and Wages: $8,552,000 ($298.85)
Russellville government finances - Revenue in 2006 (per resident):
- Charges - Sewerage: $2,565,000 ($89.64)
Air Transportation: $532,000 ($18.59)
- Federal Intergovernmental - All Other: $3,000 ($0.10)
- Local Intergovernmental - General Local Government Support: $2,637,000 ($92.15)
- Miscellaneous - Fines and Forfeits: $635,000 ($22.19)
Interest Earnings: $425,000 ($14.85)
General Revenue, NEC: $343,000 ($11.99)
- Revenue - Water Utilities: $5,278,000 ($184.44)
- State Intergovernmental - Highways: $1,205,000 ($42.11)
General Local Government Support: $670,000 ($23.41)
All Other: $197,000 ($6.88)
- Tax - General Sales and Gross Receipts: $10,224,000 ($357.28)
Public Utilities Sales: $1,632,000 ($57.03)
Other License: $663,000 ($23.17)
Property: $406,000 ($14.19)
Russellville government finances - Debt in 2006 (per resident):
- Long Term Debt - Beginning Outstanding - Unspecified Public Purpose: $10,275,000 ($359.06)
Outstanding Unspecified Public Purpose: $8,805,000 ($307.69)
Retired Unspecified Public Purpose: $1,470,000 ($51.37)
Russellville government finances - Cash and Securities in 2006 (per resident):
- Other Funds - Cash and Securities: $16,932,000 ($591.70)
8.14% of this county's 2006 resident taxpayers lived in other counties in 200530,402 ($ average adjusted gross income)
0.11% of residents moved from foreign countries($97 average AGI)
Pope County: 0.11% Arkansas average: 0.10%
Top counties from which taxpayers relocated into this county between 2005 and 2006:
|from Yell County, AR||1.31% ($24,665 average AGI)|
|from Johnson County, AR||0.50% ($25,394)|
|from Logan County, AR||0.25% ($25,128)|
6.93% of this county's 2005 resident taxpayers moved to other counties in 200631,494 ($ average adjusted gross income)
10 or fewer of this county's residents moved to foreign countries between 2005 and 2006.
Top counties to which taxpayers relocated from this county between 2005 and 2006:
Strongest AM radio stations in Russellville:
- KARV (610 AM; 1 kW; RUSSELLVILLE, AR; Owner: KERM, INC.)
- KCAB (980 AM; 5 kW; DARDANELLE, AR; Owner: MMA LICENSE LLC)
- KWXT (1490 AM; 1 kW; DARDANELLE, AR; Owner: GEORGE V. DOMERESE)
- KGHT (880 AM; 50 kW; SHERIDAN, AR; Owner: METROPOLITAN RADIO GROUP, INC.)
- KAAY (1090 AM; 50 kW; LITTLE ROCK, AR; Owner: CITADEL BROADCASTING COMPANY)
- KMTL (760 AM; daytime; 10 kW; SHERWOOD, AR; Owner: GEORGE V. DOMERESE)
- KBHS (590 AM; 5 kW; HOT SPRINGS, AR; Owner: J & A, INC.)
- KGFL (1110 AM; daytime; 5 kW; CLINTON, AR; Owner: KING-SULIVAN RADIO)
- WCRV (640 AM; 50 kW; COLLIERVILLE, TN; Owner: BOTT BROADCASTING COMPANY/TENNESSEE)
- KEEL (710 AM; 50 kW; SHREVEPORT, LA; Owner: CITICASTERS LICENSES, L.P.)
- KRMG (740 AM; 50 kW; TULSA, OK; Owner: CXR HOLDINGS, INC.)
- KCGS (960 AM; 5 kW; MARSHALL, AR; Owner: SOUTHLAND BROADCASTING CORPORATION)
- KFAQ (1170 AM; 50 kW; TULSA, OK; Owner: JOURNAL BROADCAST CORPORATION)
Strongest FM radio stations in Russellville:
- KWKK (100.9 FM; RUSSELLVILLE, AR; Owner: MMA LICENSE LLC)
- KCJC (102.3 FM; DARDANELLE, AR; Owner: MMA LICENSE LLC)
- KXRJ (91.9 FM; RUSSELLVILLE, AR; Owner: ARKANSAS TECH UNIVERSITY)
- K207CW (89.3 FM; PARIS, AR; Owner: CALVARY CHAPEL OF TWIN FALLS, INC.)
- KARV-FM (101.3 FM; OLA, AR; Owner: KERM INC)
- KMTC (91.1 FM; RUSSELLVILLE, AR; Owner: RUSSELLVILLE EDUC B/C FOUNDATION)
- KVLD (99.3 FM; ATKINS, AR; Owner: MMA LICENSE LLC)
- KYEL (105.5 FM; DANVILLE, AR; Owner: DANVILLE FM, INC.)
- KSSN (95.7 FM; LITTLE ROCK, AR; Owner: CLEAR CHANNEL BROADCASTING LICENSES, INC.)
- KKPT (94.1 FM; LITTLE ROCK, AR; Owner: SIGNAL MEDIA OF ARKANSAS, INC.)
- KABZ (103.7 FM; LITTLE ROCK, AR; Owner: SIGNAL MEDIA OF ARKANSAS, INC)
- KURB (98.5 FM; LITTLE ROCK, AR; Owner: CITADEL BROADCASTING COMPANY)
- K204BD (88.7 FM; RUSSELLVILLE, ETC., AR; Owner: FIRST BAPTIST CHURCH OF RUSSELLVILLE)
TV broadcast stations around Russellville:
- KLRT-TV (Channel 16; LITTLE ROCK, AR; Owner: CLEAR CHANNEL BROADCASTING LICENSES, INC.)
FCC Registered Antenna Towers: 85 (See the full list of FCC Registered Antenna Towers)
FCC Registered Commercial Land Mobile Towers: 1 (See the full list of FCC Registered Commercial Land Mobile Towers in Russellville, AR)
FCC Registered Private Land Mobile Towers: 35 (See the full list of FCC Registered Private Land Mobile Towers)
FCC Registered Broadcast Land Mobile Towers: 5 (See the full list of FCC Registered Broadcast Land Mobile Towers)
FCC Registered Microwave Towers: 15 (See the full list of FCC Registered Microwave Towers in this town)
FCC Registered Paging Towers: 8 (See the full list of FCC Registered Paging Towers)
FCC Registered Maritime Coast & Aviation Ground Towers: 3 (See the full list of FCC Registered Maritime Coast & Aviation Ground Towers)
FCC Registered Amateur Radio Licenses: 222 (See the full list of FCC Registered Amateur Radio Licenses in Russellville)
FAA Registered Aircraft Manufacturers and Dealers: 4 (See the full list of FAA Registered Manufacturers and Dealers in Russellville)
FAA Registered Aircraft: 43 (See the full list of FAA Registered Aircraft)
2006 National Fire Incident Reporting System Incidents:
- Fire: 317
- Hazardous Condition: 58
- Service Call: 90
- Good Intent Call: 18
Incident types - Russellville
|Most common first names in Russellville, AR among deceased individuals|
|Most common last names in Russellville, AR among deceased individuals|
|Last name||Count||Lived (average)|
|Businesses in Russellville, AR|
|Advance Auto Parts||1||McDonald's||3|
|Bath & Body Works||1||Nike||2|
|Burger King||2||Papa John's Pizza||1|
|Dairy Queen||1||Pizza Hut||1|
|Hobby Lobby||1||Super 8||1|
|Lane Furniture||1||Waffle House||2|
|Little Caesars Pizza||1||Walgreens||1|
|Long John Silver's||1||Walmart||1|
Russellville on our top lists:
- #14 on the list of "Top 101 cities with largest percentage of males working in industry: Utilities (population 5,000+)"
- #40 on the list of "Top 101 cities with largest percentage of males in occupations: Information and record clerks except customer service representatives (population 5,000+)"
- #54 on the list of "Top 101 cities with the largest percentage of people in other hospitals or wards for chronically ill"
- #54 on the list of "Top 101 cities with largest percentage of males working in industry: Vending machine operators (population 5,000+)"
- #59 on the list of "Top 101 cities with largest percentage of females working in industry: Food (population 5,000+)"
- #66 on the list of "Top 101 cities with largest percentage of males working in industry: Office supplies and stationery stores (population 5,000+)"
- #68 on the list of "Top 101 cities with largest percentage of males working in industry: Food (population 5,000+)"
- #70 on the list of "Top 101 cities with the largest percentage of people in hospitals/wards and hospices for chronically ill"
- #78 on the list of "Top 101 cities with the highest number of rapes in 2006 per 10,000 residents, excludes tourist destinations and others with a lot of outsiders visiting based on city industries data (population 5,000+)"
- #80 on the list of "Top 101 cities with the most local government spending on highway construction per resident in 2004 in $ (population 10,000+)"
- #32 (72801) on the list of "Top 101 zip codes with the largest percentage of Dutch West Indian first ancestries (pop 5,000+)"
Total of 22 patent applications in 2008-2015.