|Median resident age:||39.4 years|
|Arkansas median age:||37.8 years|
Zip codes: 71742.
Fordyce city income, earnings, and wages data
Estimated median house or condo value in 2012: $47,372 (it was $36,700 in 2000)
Median gross rent in 2012: $430.
- Black alone - 2,293 (53.3%)
- White alone - 1,808 (42.0%)
- Hispanic - 111 (2.6%)
- Two or more races - 48 (1.1%)
- American Indian alone - 23 (0.5%)
- Asian alone - 10 (0.2%)
- Other race alone - 6 (0.1%)
- Native Hawaiian and Other Pacific Islander alone - 1 (0.02%)
|Photographing rural churches around Fordyce (6 replies)|
|Lost Treasure in Arkansas - Fact, Folklore, and Fable (61 replies)|
|Pictures of Arkansas (443 replies)|
|fordyce (0 replies)|
|Thinking of moving from KY to AR (8 replies)|
|Move to Little Rock area/Need advice, please! (8 replies)|
Latest news from Fordyce, AR collected exclusively by city-data.com from local newspapers, TV, and radio stations
Ancestries: English (9.0%), Irish (5.4%), United States (3.7%), German (3.0%), French (1.8%), Scotch-Irish (1.5%).
Current Local Time: CST time zone
Incorporated on 04/08/1884
Elevation: 286 feet
Land area: 6.59 square miles.
Population density: 637 people per square mile(low).
For population 25 years and over in Fordyce:
- High school or higher: 82.3%
- Bachelor's degree or higher: 10.8%
- Graduate or professional degree: 1.7%
- Unemployed: 9.9%
- Mean travel time to work (commute): 21.5 minutes
For population 15 years and over in Fordyce city:
- Never married: 31.4%
- Now married: 43.2%
- Separated: 4.4%
- Widowed: 10.9%
- Divorced: 10.0%
28 residents are foreign born
According to our research of Arkansas and other state lists there were 6 registered sex offenders living in Fordyce, Arkansas as of March 04, 2015.
The ratio of number of residents in Fordyce to the number of sex offenders is 706 to 1.
Median real estate property taxes paid for housing units with mortgages in 2012: $344 (0.8%)
Median real estate property taxes paid for housing units with no mortgage in 2012: $298 (0.6%)
Nearest city with pop. 50,000+: Pine Bluff, AR (35.7 miles , pop. 55,085).
Nearest city with pop. 200,000+: Shreveport, LA (121.9 miles , pop. 200,145).
Nearest city with pop. 1,000,000+: Dallas, TX (262.3 miles , pop. 1,188,580).
Nearest cities: Thornton, AR (2.2 miles ), Kingsland, AR (2.8 miles ), New Edinburg, AR (3.3 miles) , Bearden, AR (3.6 miles ), Tinsman, AR (3.6 miles) , Rison, AR (4.0 miles ), Staves, AR (4.2 miles) , Banks, AR (4.3 miles) .
Single-family new house construction building permits:
- 1997: 3 buildings, average cost: $125,300
- 1998: 2 buildings, average cost: $87,500
- 1999: 3 buildings, average cost: $48,300
- 2000: 3 buildings, average cost: $162,700
- 2001: 5 buildings, average cost: $104,600
- 2002: 1 building, cost: $150,000
- 2003: 4 buildings, average cost: $87,100
- 2004: 1 building, cost: $140,000
- 2005: 3 buildings, average cost: $74,300
- 2006: 1 building, cost: $200,000
- 2007: 5 buildings, average cost: $30,600
- 2008: 2 buildings, average cost: $118,700
- 2009: 2 buildings, average cost: $181,500
- 2010: 1 building, cost: $110,000
- 2011: 1 building, cost: $135,000
Number of permits per 10,000 residents
Average cost (in $1000s)
Latitude: 33.81 N, Longitude: 92.41 W
Area code: 870
|Crime rates in Fordyce by Year|
|City-data.com crime rate (higher means more crime, U.S. average = 296.8)||572.9||368.2||470.4||651.5||628.4||468.4||403.2||282.5||299.5||308.9||596.7|
(click on a table row to update graph)
Crime rate in Fordyce detailed stats: murders, rapes, robberies, assaults, burglaries, thefts, arson
|Officers per 1,000 residents here:||1.63|
Unemployment by year (%)
Historical housing units
Population change in the 1990s: -87 (-1.8%).
- Manufacturing (40%)
- Retail trade (24%)
- Utilities (8%)
- Health care and social assistance (7%)
- Construction (5%)
- Educational services (5%)
- Transportation and warehousing (3%)
- Health care and social assistance (50%)
- Retail trade (13%)
- Finance and insurance (11%)
- Manufacturing (9%)
- Professional, scientific, and technical services (4%)
- Educational services (3%)
- Other services, except public administration (3%)
- Other production occupations including supervisors (13%)
- Fishing and hunting, and forest and logging workers (12%)
- Driver/sales workers and truck drivers (9%)
- Laborers and material movers, hand (6%)
- Material moving workers except supervisors and laborers and material movers, hand (4%)
- Religious workers (4%)
- Material recording, scheduling, dispatching, and distributing workers (4%)
- Cashiers (11%)
- Preschool, kindergarten, elementary and middle school teachers (9%)
- Other office and administrative support workers including supervisors (8%)
- Other production occupations including supervisors (6%)
- Nursing, psychiatric, and home health aides (6%)
- Registered nurses (6%)
- Cooks and food preparation workers (4%)
Average climate in Fordyce, Arkansas
Based on data reported by over 4,000 weather stations
Fordyce-area historical tornado activity is slightly below Arkansas state average. It is 80% greater than the overall U.S. average.
On 3/28/1975, a category F4 (max. wind speeds 207-260 mph) tornado 24.0 miles away from the Fordyce city center killed 7 people and injured 51 people and caused between $5,000,000 and $50,000,000 in damages.
On 4/3/1968, a category F4 tornado 33.2 miles away from the city center killed 5 people and injured 16 people and caused between $50,000 and $500,000 in damages.
Earthquake activity:Fordyce-area historical earthquake activity is near Arkansas state average. It is 77% smaller than the overall U.S. average.
On 1/21/1982 at 00:33:54, a magnitude 4.7 (4.5 MB, 4.7 LG, 4.5 LG, Class: Light, Intensity: IV - V) earthquake occurred 94.5 miles away from the city center
On 5/4/2001 at 06:42:12, a magnitude 4.7 (4.2 MB, 4.7 LG, 4.5 LG, Depth: 6.2 mi) earthquake occurred 97.0 miles away from Fordyce center
On 3/25/1976 at 00:41:20, a magnitude 5.0 (4.9 MB, 5.0 LG, Class: Moderate, Intensity: VI - VII) earthquake occurred 173.1 miles away from the city center
On 5/4/1991 at 01:18:54, a magnitude 5.0 (4.4 MB, 4.6 LG, 5.0 LG, Depth: 3.1 mi) earthquake occurred 240.0 miles away from the city center
On 3/25/1976 at 01:00:11, a magnitude 4.5 (4.1 MB, 4.5 LG) earthquake occurred 165.9 miles away from Fordyce center
On 4/27/1989 at 16:47:49, a magnitude 4.7 (4.6 MB, 4.7 LG, 4.3 LG) earthquake occurred 213.3 miles away from the city center
Magnitude types: regional Lg-wave magnitude (LG), body-wave magnitude (MB)
Natural disasters:The number of natural disasters in Dallas County (10) is near the US average (12).
Major Disasters (Presidential) Declared: 8
Emergencies Declared: 2
Causes of natural disasters: Floods: 7, Storms: 7, Hurricanes: 2, Winter Storms: 2, Tornado: 1 (Note: Some incidents may be assigned to more than one category).
Birthplace of: Bear Bryant - College football coach, Larry Lacewell - Football player, Ray E. Porter - Army general, Cory Carr - Basketball player.
Hospitals and medical centers in Fordyce:
- DALLAS COUNTY MEDICAL CENTER (Government - Local, provides emergency services, 201 CLIFTON STREET)
- DALLAS CO MED CTR HOME CARE (300 NORTH CLIFTON STREET)
- DALLAS COUNTY HEALTH UNIT (201 NORTH SPRING STREET)
- DALLAS COUNTY NURSING HOME (203 NORTH CLIFTON ST.)
- FORDYCE HEALTHCARE INC (SMITH AND BAXTER STREETS)
- ST JOHNS PLACE OF ARKANSAS, LLC (1400 HWY 79/167 BYPASS)
Airports and heliports located in Fordyce:
- Fordyce Municipal Airport (Runways: 1, Itinerant Ops: 200, Local Ops: 500)
- Dallas County Medical Center Heliport
Colleges/universities with over 2000 students nearest to Fordyce:
- University of Arkansas at Pine Bluff (about 38 miles; Pine Bluff, AR; Full-time enrollment: 2,558)
- University of Arkansas at Monticello (about 38 miles; Monticello, AR; FT enrollment: 3,130)
- Henderson State University (about 43 miles; Arkadelphia, AR; FT enrollment: 3,528)
- Southern Arkansas University Main Campus (about 60 miles; Magnolia, AR; FT enrollment: 3,005)
- National Park Community College (about 63 miles; Hot Springs, AR; FT enrollment: 2,237)
- University of Arkansas at Little Rock (about 64 miles; Little Rock, AR; FT enrollment: 9,227)
- Pulaski Technical College (about 68 miles; North Little Rock, AR; FT enrollment: 8,396)
Public high school in Fordyce:
Public elementary/middle schools in Fordyce:
Notable locations in Fordyce: Dallas County Courthouse (A), Emergency Ambulance Service - Fordyce (B), Fordyce Fire Department (C), Fordyce Police Department (D), Dallas County Sheriff's Office (E). Display/hide their locations on the map
Shopping Center: The Mall Shopping Center (1). Display/hide its location on the map
Churches in Fordyce include: First Baptist Church (A), First Presbyterian Church (B), First United Methodist Church (C). Display/hide their locations on the map
Cemetery: Oakland Cemetery (1). Display/hide its location on the map
Park in Fordyce: Charlotte Street Historic District (1). Display/hide its location on the map
Tourist attractions: Dallas County Museum (210 North Main Street), County & Circuit Clerk (Recreation Areas; Courthouse).
Hotels: A-Ok Motel (2403 Highway 79 167 Bypass), Days Inn Fordyce AR (2500 West 4th Street), Antlers Inn Motel (2400 Hwy 79-167 Bypass).
Court: Fordyce City - Fire- Municipal Court Clerk (101 South Main Street).
Drinking water stations with addresses in Fordyce that have no violations reported:
- FORDYCE WATER CO (Population served: 4,746, Primary Water Source Type: Groundwater)
- FORDYCE RURAL WATER ASSOC (Population served: 1,403, Primary Water Source Type: Purch groundwater)
(20.7% for White Non-Hispanic residents, 28.4% for Black residents)
|This city:||2.4 people|
Percentage of family households:
Percentage of households with unmarried partners:
Likely homosexual households (counted as self-reported same-sex unmarried-partner households)
- Lesbian couples: 0.3% of all households
- Gay men: 0.1% of all households
People in group quarters in Fordyce in 2010:
- 143 people in residential treatment centers for juveniles (non-correctional)
- 139 people in local jails and other municipal confinement facilities
- 107 people in nursing facilities/skilled-nursing facilities
People in group quarters in Fordyce in 2000:
- 159 people in other group homes
- 136 people in local jails and other confinement facilities (including police lockups)
- 136 people in nursing homes
- 2 people in other noninstitutional group quarters
Fordyce compared to Arkansas state average:
- Median household income below state average.
- Median house value significantly below state average.
- Black race population percentage significantly above state average.
- Hispanic race population percentage significantly below state average.
- Foreign-born population percentage significantly below state average.
- Length of stay since moving in significantly above state average.
- House age above state average.
- Institutionalized population percentage significantly above state average.
- Number of college students significantly below state average.
Banks with branches in Fordyce (2011 data):
- Fordyce Bank & Trust Co.: Northwest Branch at Upton Drive And U.S. Highway 79-167, branch established on 1987/02/20; at 200 West Fourth Street, branch established on 1931/01/06. Info updated 2011/06/20: Bank assets: $123.2 mil, Deposits: $93.2 mil, local headquarters, positive income, 5 total offices, Holding Company: Fbt Bancshares, Inc.
- Heartland Bank: Fordyce Branch at 610 West 4th Street, branch established on 1933/01/01. Info updated 2011/11/28: Bank assets: $186.0 mil, Deposits: $145.3 mil, headquarters in Bryant, AR, positive income, Commercial Lending Specialization, 4 total offices, Holding Company: Rock Bancshares, Inc.
- Regions Bank: Fordyce Main Office at 611 West Fourth Street, branch established on 1909/01/01. Info updated 2011/02/24: Bank assets: $123,368.2 mil, Deposits: $98,301.3 mil, headquarters in Birmingham, AL, positive income, Commercial Lending Specialization, 1778 total offices, Holding Company: Regions Financial Corporation
- Centennial Bank: Fordyce Branch at 316 N Main Street, branch established on 2001/06/30. Info updated 2012/02/29: Bank assets: $3,588.2 mil, Deposits: $2,891.9 mil, headquarters in Conway, AR, positive income, Commercial Lending Specialization, 109 total offices, Holding Company: Home Bancshares, Inc.
Educational Attainment (%) in 2012
School Enrollment by Level of School (%) in 2012
Most commonly used house heating fuel:
- Electricity (45%)
- Utility gas (44%)
- Wood (6%)
- Bottled, tank, or LP gas (2%)
- Other fuel (1%)
- No fuel used (1%)
Presidential Elections Results
1996 Presidential Elections Results
2000 Presidential Elections Results
2004 Presidential Elections Results
2008 Presidential Elections Results
2012 Presidential Elections Results
Graphs represent county-level data. Detailed 2008 Election Results
Religion statistics for Fordyce city (based on Dallas County data)Percentage of population affiliated with a religious congregations: 85.30%
Breakdown of population affiliated with a religious congregations
|Name||American Baptist Association||Southern Baptist Convention||Baptist Missionary Association of America||United Methodist Church||Assemblies of God|
|Name||Catholic Church||National Association of Free Will Baptists||Churches of Christ||Presbyterian Church (USA)||Other|
Tables represent county-level data.
Food Environment Statistics:
|Dallas County:||2.43 / 10,000 pop.|
|Arkansas:||2.02 / 10,000 pop.|
|Dallas County:||2.43 / 10,000 pop.|
|Arkansas:||0.59 / 10,000 pop.|
|Dallas County:||7.30 / 10,000 pop.|
|State:||4.94 / 10,000 pop.|
|Here:||4.87 / 10,000 pop.|
|State:||6.66 / 10,000 pop.|
|Local government employment and payroll (March 2012)|
|Function||Full-time employees||Monthly full-time payroll||Average yearly full-time wage||Part-time employees||Monthly part-time payroll|
|Other Government Administration||10||$8,293||$9,952||0||$0|
|Judicial and Legal||2||$2,524||$15,144||0||$0|
|Police Protection - Officers||8||$18,494||$27,741||0||$0|
|Police - Other||4||$6,855||$20,565||2||$319|
|Streets and Highways||5||$9,924||$23,818||0||$0|
|Parks and Recreation||3||$5,086||$20,344||4||$3,308|
|Totals for Government||44||$73,175||$19,957||29||$5,896|
Fordyce government finances - Expenditure in 2002 (per resident):
- Construction - Regular Highways: $50,000 ($11.90)
- Current Operations - Police Protection: $529,000 ($125.89)
Parks & Recreation: $392,000 ($93.29)
Water Utilities: $376,000 ($89.48)
Regular Highways: $346,000 ($82.34)
Sewerage: $342,000 ($81.39)
Financial Administration: $235,000 ($55.93)
Fire Protection: $162,000 ($38.55)
General - Other: $87,000 ($20.70)
- General - Interest on Debt: $168,000 ($39.98)
- Other Capital Outlay - Police Protection: $22,000 ($5.24)
- Total Salaries & Wages: $1,003,000 ($238.70)
- Water Utilities - Interest on Debt: $113,000 ($26.89)
Fordyce government finances - Revenue in 2002 (per resident):
- Charges - Sewerage: $531,000 ($126.37)
- Federal Intergovernmental - General Support: $46,000 ($10.95)
- Miscellaneous - General Revenue, NEC: $176,000 ($41.88)
Interest Earnings: $53,000 ($12.61)
- Revenue - Water Utilities: $537,000 ($127.80)
- State Intergovernmental - Highways: $220,000 ($52.36)
General Support: $87,000 ($20.70)
- Tax - Total General Sales: $670,000 ($159.45)
Public Utilities: $248,000 ($59.02)
Property: $104,000 ($24.75)
NEC: $10,000 ($2.38)
Fordyce government finances - Debt in 2002 (per resident):
- Long Term Debt Beginning Outstanding - Water Utilities: $2,251,000 ($535.70)
- Long Term Debt Beginning Outstanding, NEC: $4,269,000 ($1015.94)
- Long Term Debt Outstanding - Full Faith & Credit - Other, NEC: $4,155,000 ($988.81)
- Long Term Debt Outstanding Nonguaranteed - Water Utilities: $2,183,000 ($519.51)
- Long Term Debt Retired Unspecified - Other, NEC: $114,000 ($27.13)
Water Utilities: $68,000 ($16.18)
Fordyce government finances - Cash and Securities in 2002 (per resident):
- Other Funds - Cash & Deposits: $959,000 ($228.22)
- Sinking Fund - Cash & Deposits: $355,000 ($84.48)
6.05% of this county's 2011 resident taxpayers lived in other counties in 2010 ($26,803 average adjusted gross income)
10 or fewer of this county's residents moved from foreign countries between 2010 and 2011.
Top counties from which taxpayers relocated into this county between 2010 and 2011:
|from Ouachita County, AR||0.85% ($23,045 average AGI)|
|from Cleveland County, AR||0.58% ($21,733)|
|from Pulaski County, AR||0.58% ($21,200)|
6.16% of this county's 2010 resident taxpayers moved to other counties in 2011 ($28,075 average adjusted gross income)
10 or fewer of this county's residents moved to foreign countries between 2010 and 2011.
Top counties to which taxpayers relocated from this county between 2010 and 2011:
Strongest AM radio stations in Fordyce:
- KBJT (1570 AM; 1 kW; FORDYCE, AR; Owner: KBJT, INC.)
- KAAY (1090 AM; 50 kW; LITTLE ROCK, AR; Owner: CITADEL BROADCASTING COMPANY)
- KGHT (880 AM; 50 kW; SHERIDAN, AR; Owner: METROPOLITAN RADIO GROUP, INC.)
- KEEL (710 AM; 50 kW; SHREVEPORT, LA; Owner: CITICASTERS LICENSES, L.P.)
- KPBA (1270 AM; 5 kW; PINE BLUFF, AR; Owner: METRO BIRCH ENTERPRISES, INC)
- KWKH (1130 AM; 50 kW; SHREVEPORT, LA; Owner: CITICASTERS LICENSES, L.P.)
- WCRV (640 AM; 50 kW; COLLIERVILLE, TN; Owner: BOTT BROADCASTING COMPANY/TENNESSEE)
- KMTL (760 AM; daytime; 10 kW; SHERWOOD, AR; Owner: GEORGE V. DOMERESE)
- KBHS (590 AM; 5 kW; HOT SPRINGS, AR; Owner: J & A, INC.)
- KDMS (1290 AM; 5 kW; EL DORADO, AR; Owner: EL DORADO BROADCASTING CO.)
- WGSF (1030 AM; 50 kW; MEMPHIS, TN; Owner: FLINN BROADCASTING CORPORATION)
- WDIA (1070 AM; 50 kW; MEMPHIS, TN; Owner: CLEAR CHANNEL BROADCASTING LICENSES, INC.)
- WJNT (1180 AM; 50 kW; PEARL, MS; Owner: BUCHANAN BROADCASTING CO., INC.)
Strongest FM radio stations in Fordyce:
- KQEW (102.3 FM; FORDYCE, AR; Owner: DALLAS PROPERTIES, INC.)
- KMSX (94.9 FM; MAUMELLE, AR; Owner: CLEAR CHANNEL BROADCASTING LICENSES, INC.)
- KIPR (92.3 FM; PINE BLUFF, AR; Owner: CITADEL BROADCASTING COMPANY)
- KBPW (88.1 FM; HAMPTON, AR; Owner: AMERICAN FAMILY ASSOCIATION, INC.)
- KELD-FM (107.1 FM; HAMPTON, AR; Owner: NOALMARK BROADCASTING CORPORATION)
- KAMD-FM (97.1 FM; CAMDEN, AR; Owner: CHARLES R. SHINN)
- KCXY (95.3 FM; EAST CAMDEN, AR; Owner: GARY D. TERRELL D/B/A Y95 RADIO)
TV broadcast stations around Fordyce:
- KATV (Channel 7; LITTLE ROCK, AR; Owner: KATV, LLC)
- KETS (Channel 2; LITTLE ROCK, AR; Owner: ARKANSAS EDUCATIONAL TELEVISION COMMISSION)
- KASN (Channel 38; PINE BLUFF, AR; Owner: CLEAR CHANNEL BROADCASTING LICENSES, INC.)
- KTVE (Channel 10; EL DORADO, AR; Owner: PIEDMONT TELEVISION OF MONROE/EL DORADO LICENSE LLC)
- KETG (Channel 9; ARKADELPHIA, AR; Owner: ARKANSAS EDUCATIONAL TELEVISION COMMISSION)
Fatal road traffic accident statistics for 1975 - 2011 (per 100,000 population)
- Fatal accident count: 24
- Vehicles involved in fatal accidents: 32
- Fatal accidents caused by drunken drivers: 6
- Fatalities: 28
- Persons involved in fatal accidents: 58
- Pedestrians involved in fatal accidents: 3
- Fatal accident count: 79
- Vehicles involved in fatal accidents: 120
- Fatal accidents caused by drunken drivers: 31
- Fatalities: 87
- Persons involved in fatal accidents: 204
- Pedestrians involved in fatal accidents: 9
FCC Registered Cell Phone Towers:2 (See the full list of FCC Registered Cell Phone Towers in Fordyce)
FCC Registered Antenna Towers:70 (See the full list of FCC Registered Antenna Towers)
FCC Registered Commercial Land Mobile Towers:1 (See the full list of FCC Registered Commercial Land Mobile Towers in Fordyce, AR)
FCC Registered Private Land Mobile Towers:13 (See the full list of FCC Registered Private Land Mobile Towers)
FCC Registered Broadcast Land Mobile Towers:2 (See the full list of FCC Registered Broadcast Land Mobile Towers)
FCC Registered Microwave Towers:5 (See the full list of FCC Registered Microwave Towers in this town)
FCC Registered Paging Towers:4 (See the full list of FCC Registered Paging Towers)
FCC Registered Maritime Coast & Aviation Ground Towers:1 (See the full list of FCC Registered Maritime Coast & Aviation Ground Towers)
FCC Registered Amateur Radio Licenses:7
- Call Sign: KC5IHA, Licensee ID: L00853590
Grant Date: 04/26/2004, Expiration Date: 07/15/2014, Certifier: Sandra S Carter
Registrant: Sandra S Carter, 709 W College St, Fordyce, AR 71742
- Call Sign: KC5KZB
Grant Date: 11/21/1994, Expiration Date: 11/21/2004, Cancellation Date: 11/22/2006
Registrant: William K Crowder, Rt 1 Box 212aa, Fordyce, AR 71742
- Call Sign: KK5NE, Previous Call Sign: N5QHL, Licensee ID: L00272695
Grant Date: 06/02/2011, Expiration Date: 06/02/2021, Certifier: Gerald E Jacobs
Registrant: Gerald E Jacobs, 5 Dallas 119, Fordyce, AR 71742
- Call Sign: WD5AHQ
Grant Date: 10/13/1987, Expiration Date: 10/13/1997, Cancellation Date: 10/14/1999
Registrant: Charles D Dunn, 2029 Rosewood Ln, Fordyce, AR 71742
- Call Sign: KD5WRX, Licensee ID: L00689017
Grant Date: 05/21/2003, Expiration Date: 05/21/2013, Certifier: Wynona M Bradley
Registrant: Wynona M Bradley, Fordyce, AR 71742
- Call Sign: KD5WSM, Licensee ID: L00689034
Grant Date: 03/13/2013, Expiration Date: 05/21/2023, Certifier: Margaret A Tidwell
Registrant: Margaret A Tidwell, 3087 Dallas 101 Rd, Fordyce, AR 71742
- Call Sign: KE5WOL, Licensee ID: L01436125
Grant Date: 10/07/2008, Expiration Date: 10/07/2018, Certifier: John D Hutchins
Registrant: John D Hutchins, 1302 W 4th, Fordyce, AR 71742
FAA Registered Aircraft:1
- Aircraft: CESSNA 172F (Category: Land, Seats: 4, Weight: Up to 12,499 Pounds, Speed: 105 mph), Engine: CONT MOTOR 0-300 SER (145 HP) (Reciprocating)
N-Number: 5390R , Serial Number: 17252926, Year manufactured: 1965, Airworthiness Date: 07/08/1965
Registrant (Individual): James H Smith, 420 S Oakley St, Fordyce, AR 71742
2006 National Fire Incident Reporting System Incidents:
- Fire: 55
- Hazardous Condition: 1
Incident types - Fordyce
|Most common first names in Fordyce, AR among deceased individuals|
|Most common last names in Fordyce, AR among deceased individuals|
|Last name||Count||Lived (average)|
|Businesses in Fordyce, AR|
|Days Inn||1||SONIC Drive-In||1|
Fordyce on our top lists:
- #15 on the list of "Top 101 cities with the highest number of murders in 2006 per 10,000 residents, excludes tourist destinations and others with a lot of outsiders visiting based on city industries data"
- #15 on the list of "Top 101 cities with the largest percentage of people in other group homes"
- #21 on the list of "Top 101 cities with largest percentage of females working in industry: Wood products"
- #37 on the list of "Top 101 cities with the largest city-data.com crime index per police officer in 2005-2006"
- #39 on the list of "Top 101 cities with largest percentage of males in occupations: Food and beverage serving workers except waiters/waitresses"
- #56 on the list of "Top 101 cities with largest percentage of males working in industry: Wood products"
- #72 on the list of "Top 101 cities with largest percentage of females in occupations: Food and beverage serving workers except waiters/waitresses"
- #86 on the list of "Top 101 cities with the most Black residents"
- #95 on the list of "Top 101 counties with the highest number of deaths per 1000 residents 2000-2003"