We are giving away $1200 in prizes - enter simply by sending us your own city pictures!
|Median resident age:||36.7 years|
|Tennessee median age:||38.6 years|
Zip codes: 37019.
Estimated per capita income in 2016: $19,365 (it was $16,401 in 2000)
Lewisburg city income, earnings, and wages data
Estimated median house or condo value in 2016: $99,589 (it was $73,800 in 2000)
Mean prices in 2016: All housing units: $132,309; Detached houses: $132,309; Townhouses or other attached units: $134,395; Mobile homes: $48,909
Median gross rent in 2016: $625.
Races in Lewisburg, TN (2010)
- 8,38875.6%White alone
- 1,50213.5%Black alone
- 2292.1%Two or more races
- 760.7%Asian alone
- 230.2%American Indian alone
- 180.2%Other race alone
- 10.01%Native Hawaiian and Other
Pacific Islander alone
|Shoppes at Eagle Pointe (714 replies)|
|lewisburg TN (13 replies)|
|10 Richest Counties in America (24 replies)|
|Suburban Nashville options (13 replies)|
|Franklin or NW Arkansas vs Plano Tx (11 replies)|
|Tennessee Population Estimates 2016 (28 replies)|
Latest news from Lewisburg, TN collected exclusively by city-data.com from local newspapers, TV, and radio stations
Ancestries: American (29.4%), English (4.8%), German (4.3%), Irish (4.3%), Italian (2.4%), European (2.3%).
Current Local Time: CST time zone
Incorporated in 1837
Elevation: 734 feet
Land area: 11.7 square miles.
Population density: 973 people per square mile(low).
For population 25 years and over in Lewisburg:
- High school or higher: 79.4%
- Bachelor's degree or higher: 9.3%
- Graduate or professional degree: 2.7%
- Unemployed: 5.7%
- Mean travel time to work (commute): 24.7 minutes
For population 15 years and over in Lewisburg city:
- Never married: 32.2%
- Now married: 39.8%
- Separated: 3.0%
- Widowed: 7.9%
- Divorced: 17.1%
313 residents are foreign born (1.7% Latin America).
According to our research of Tennessee and other state lists there were 49 registered sex offenders living in Lewisburg, Tennessee as of March 22, 2018.
The ratio of number of residents in Lewisburg to the number of sex offenders is 236 to 1.
Median real estate property taxes paid for housing units with mortgages in 2016: $902 (0.9%)
Median real estate property taxes paid for housing units with no mortgage in 2016: $957 (1.0%)
Nearest city with pop. 50,000+: Murfreesboro, TN (36.1 miles , pop. 68,816).
Nearest city with pop. 200,000+: Nashville-Davidson, TN (48.8 miles , pop. 545,524).
Nearest city with pop. 1,000,000+: Chicago, IL (444.7 miles , pop. 2,896,016).
Nearest cities: Rock Creek, TN (2.5 miles ), Cornersville, TN (2.6 miles ), Fountain Heights, TN (3.1 miles ), Bedford, TN (3.5 miles ), Petersburg, TN (3.5 miles ), Culleoka, TN (3.6 miles ), Lynnville, TN (3.6 miles ), Chapel Hill, TN (3.7 miles ).
Single-family new house construction building permits:
- 1997: 58 buildings, average cost: $55,400
- 1998: 37 buildings, average cost: $58,100
- 1999: 39 buildings, average cost: $67,000
- 2000: 17 buildings, average cost: $68,800
- 2001: 45 buildings, average cost: $63,300
- 2002: 20 buildings, average cost: $55,300
- 2003: 39 buildings, average cost: $54,400
- 2004: 23 buildings, average cost: $85,700
- 2005: 39 buildings, average cost: $82,800
- 2006: 61 buildings, average cost: $63,800
- 2007: 10 buildings, average cost: $54,400
Number of permits per 10,000 residents
Average cost (in $1000s)
Latitude: 35.45 N, Longitude: 86.79 W
Daytime population change due to commuting: +3,294 (+28.5%)
Workers who live and work in this city: 2,698 (60.1%)
Area code: 931
|Crime rates in Lewisburg by Year|
|City-data.com crime index (higher means more crime, U.S. average = 283.8)||275.0||322.7||299.2||349.3||285.7||333.2||309.8||289.1||235.5||375.2||296.0||325.7||557.2||301.2|
(click on a table row to update graph)
Crime rate in Lewisburg detailed stats: murders, rapes, robberies, assaults, burglaries, thefts, arson
|Officers per 1,000 residents here:||2.60|
Unemployment by year (%)
Historical housing units
Population change in the 1990s: +381 (+3.8%).
- Manufacturing (40%)
- Retail trade (11%)
- Construction (9%)
- Administrative and support and waste management services (5%)
- Public administration (5%)
- Transportation and warehousing (5%)
- Educational services (4%)
- Manufacturing (25%)
- Health care and social assistance (19%)
- Retail trade (17%)
- Educational services (8%)
- Administrative and support and waste management services (7%)
- Accommodation and food services (6%)
- Other services, except public administration (5%)
- Production occupations (25%)
- Installation, maintenance, and repair occupations (9%)
- Sales and related occupations (8%)
- Material moving occupations (7%)
- Building and grounds cleaning and maintenance occupations (6%)
- Construction and extraction occupations (6%)
- Management occupations (6%)
- Office and administrative support occupations (27%)
- Production occupations (23%)
- Sales and related occupations (13%)
- Healthcare support occupations (7%)
- Education, training, and library occupations (6%)
- Health technologists and technicians (5%)
- Personal care and service occupations (4%)
Average climate in Lewisburg, Tennessee
Based on data reported by over 4,000 weather stations
Lewisburg-area historical tornado activity is slightly above Tennessee state average. It is 96% greater than the overall U.S. average.
On 4/16/1998, a category F5 (max. wind speeds 261-318 mph) tornado 9.2 miles away from the Lewisburg city center killed 3 people and injured 36 people and caused $13 million in damages.
On 5/18/1995, a category F4 (max. wind speeds 207-260 mph) tornado 22.3 miles away from the city center killed 3 people and injured 32 people and caused between $500,000 and $5,000,000 in damages.
Earthquake activity:Lewisburg-area historical earthquake activity is near Tennessee state average. It is 76% smaller than the overall U.S. average.
On 4/29/2003 at 08:59:39, a magnitude 4.9 (4.4 MB, 4.6 MW, 4.9 LG, Depth: 12.2 mi, Class: Light, Intensity: IV - V) earthquake occurred 93.4 miles away from the city center
On 4/18/2008 at 09:36:59, a magnitude 5.4 (5.1 MB, 4.8 MS, 5.4 MW, 5.2 MW, Depth: 8.9 mi, Class: Moderate, Intensity: VI - VII) earthquake occurred 216.3 miles away from Lewisburg center
On 6/18/2002 at 17:37:15, a magnitude 5.0 (4.3 MB, 4.6 MW, 5.0 LG, Depth: 3.1 mi) earthquake occurred 183.9 miles away from the city center
On 1/18/1999 at 07:00:53, a magnitude 4.8 (4.8 MB, 4.0 LG, Depth: 0.6 mi) earthquake occurred 143.8 miles away from the city center
On 5/4/1991 at 01:18:54, a magnitude 5.0 (4.4 MB, 4.6 LG, 5.0 LG, Depth: 3.1 mi) earthquake occurred 186.2 miles away from Lewisburg center
On 9/26/1990 at 13:18:51, a magnitude 5.0 (4.7 MB, 4.8 LG, 5.0 LG, Depth: 7.7 mi) earthquake occurred 193.6 miles away from the city center
Magnitude types: regional Lg-wave magnitude (LG), body-wave magnitude (MB), surface-wave magnitude (MS), moment magnitude (MW)
Natural disasters:The number of natural disasters in Marshall County (11) is near the US average (13).
Major Disasters (Presidential) Declared: 10
Emergencies Declared: 1
Causes of natural disasters: Floods: 7, Storms: 5, Tornadoes: 5, Winter Storms: 3, Winds: 2, Flash Flood: 1, Heavy Rain: 1, Hurricane: 1, Ice Storm: 1 (Note: Some incidents may be assigned to more than one category).
Birthplace of: Dont'a Hightower - College football player, Jason Maxwell - Baseball player, Kyle Young - College basketball player (Middle Tenn. St. Blue Raiders), Sam Ewing - Baseball player.
Hospitals and medical centers in Lewisburg:
airports located in Lewisburg:
- Ellington Airport (LUG) (Runways: 1, Air Taxi Ops: 1,000, Itinerant Ops: 5,000, Local Ops: 10,000, Military Ops: 50)
- Hudgin Air Airport (TN12) (Runways: 1)
- Rocky Acres Airport (2TN3) (Runways: 1)
Colleges/universities with over 2000 students nearest to Lewisburg:
- Columbia State Community College (about 21 miles; Columbia, TN; Full-time enrollment: 3,383)
- Motlow State Community College (about 29 miles; Tullahoma, TN; FT enrollment: 2,915)
- Middle Tennessee State University (about 37 miles; Murfreesboro, TN; FT enrollment: 21,628)
- Lipscomb University (about 46 miles; Nashville, TN; FT enrollment: 3,827)
- Athens State University (about 46 miles; Athens, AL; FT enrollment: 2,771)
- Belmont University (about 48 miles; Nashville, TN; FT enrollment: 5,795)
- Nashville State Community College (about 48 miles; Nashville, TN; FT enrollment: 6,436)
Public high school in Lewisburg:
- MARSHALL CO HIGH SCHOOL (Students: 909, Location: 597 W ELLINGTON PW, Grades: 9-12)
Private high school in Lewisburg:
Public elementary/middle schools in Lewisburg:
User submitted facts and corrections:
- Lewisburg has a 11000 watt TV station. WAXO TV34. owned by marshall county radio corp
- Churches in Lewisburg should include: First United Methodist Church, Church & 4th;
- WJJM is now WJJM,Inc and the President is Michelle W. Haislip and the V.P. is Jeff Haislip
Notable locations in Lewisburg: Lewisburg Industrial Park (A), Lewisburg Fire Department Station 2 (B), Sanford Fire Brigade Station 1 Headquarters Lewisburg Manufacturing Center (C), Lewisburg Fire Department (D), Marshall County Recreation Center and Golf Club (E), Memorial Library (F), Marshall County Courthouse (G), Lewisburg City Hall (H), Marshall County EMS (I). Display/hide their locations on the map
Shopping Center: Marshall County Plaza Shopping Center (1). Display/hide its location on the map
Churches in Lewisburg include: Church Street Church of Christ (A), First Baptist Church of Fifth Avenue (B), First Church of the Nazarene (C), First Presbyterian Church (D), First United Methodist Church (E), Hickory Heights Church of Christ (F), Lewisburg Cumberland Presbyterian Church (G), Saint James Baptist Church (H), Second Avenue Church of Christ (I). Display/hide their locations on the map
Cemeteries: Isley Cemetery (1), Worley Cemetery (2), Lone Oak Cemetery (3), Madison Cemetery (4), Reed Cemetery (5), Talley Cemetery (6), Bowden Cemetery (7). Display/hide their locations on the map
Reservoir: Hil-A-Wa Lake (A). Display/hide its location on the map
Streams, rivers, and creeks: Loyd Branch (A), Copps Branch (B), Collins Creek (C). Display/hide their locations on the map
Park in Lewisburg: Jones Field (1). Display/hide its location on the map
Tourist attractions: Lewisburg Amusement CO (Amusement & Theme Parks; 490 East Church Street), Lewisburg City of Recreation Center (Amusement & Theme Parks; 1551 Mooresville Highway).
Hotel: Celebration Inn (1234 Nashville Highway).
Courts: Marshall County - Circuit Court Clerk (301 Marshall County Cour), Marshall County Juvenile Court Clerk (102 Marshall County Cour).
Air pollution and air quality trends
(lower is better)
Air Quality Index (AQI) level in 2013 was 38.7. This is significantly better than average.
Ozone [ppb] level in 2012 was 30.4. This is about average. Closest monitor was 12.9 miles away from the city center.
Particulate Matter (PM2.5) [µg/m3] level in 2013 was 7.83. This is about average. Closest monitor was 18.6 miles away from the city center.
(18.3% for White Non-Hispanic residents, 28.6% for Black residents, 48.0% for Hispanic or Latino residents, 60.8% for two or more races residents)
|This city:||2.4 people|
Percentage of family households:
Percentage of households with unmarried partners:
Likely homosexual households (counted as self-reported same-sex unmarried-partner households)
- Lesbian couples: 0.4% of all households
- Gay men: 0.3% of all households
People in group quarters in Lewisburg in 2010:
- 156 people in nursing facilities/skilled-nursing facilities
- 109 people in local jails and other municipal confinement facilities
- 52 people in group homes intended for adults
- 14 people in emergency and transitional shelters (with sleeping facilities) for people experiencing homelessness
- 8 people in residential treatment centers for adults
- 8 people in workers' group living quarters and job corps centers
People in group quarters in Lewisburg in 2000:
- 154 people in nursing homes
- 85 people in other noninstitutional group quarters
- 59 people in local jails and other confinement facilities (including police lockups)
- 21 people in homes for the mentally retarded
Banks with branches in Lewisburg (2011 data):
- First Commerce Bank: Lewisburg Branch at 701 Cornersville Road, branch established on 2003/11/03; at 500 North Ellington Parkway, branch established on 2002/12/02. Info updated 2007/01/18: Bank assets: $246.1 mil, Deposits: $214.9 mil, local headquarters, positive income, Commercial Lending Specialization, 4 total offices, Holding Company: First Commerce Bancorp, Inc.
- Bank of America, National Association: Lewisburg Public Square Branch at 125 North First Avenue, branch established on 1907/01/01. Info updated 2009/11/18: Bank assets: $1,451,969.3 mil, Deposits: $1,077,176.8 mil, headquarters in Charlotte, NC, positive income, 5782 total offices, Holding Company: Bank Of America Corporation
- First Farmers and Merchants Bank: Peoples And Union Bank Branch at 260 North Ellington Parkway, branch established on 1889/04/04. Info updated 2006/11/03: Bank assets: $1,013.4 mil, Deposits: $856.9 mil, headquarters in Columbia, TN, positive income, 20 total offices, Holding Company: First Farmers And Merchants Corporation
- First National Bank of Pulaski: Lewisburg Branch at 1190 North Ellington Parkway, branch established on 1991/06/25. Info updated 2006/11/03: Bank assets: $634.9 mil, Deposits: $559.7 mil, headquarters in Pulaski, TN, positive income, Commercial Lending Specialization, 12 total offices, Holding Company: First Pulaski National Corporation
- CB&S Bank, Inc.: Lewisburg Branch at 771 North Ellington Parkway, branch established on 1997/07/09. Info updated 2011/02/24: Bank assets: $1,276.1 mil, Deposits: $1,018.1 mil, headquarters in Russellville, AL, positive income, Commercial Lending Specialization, 42 total offices, Holding Company: Cbs Banc-Corp.
Educational Attainment (%) in 2016
School Enrollment by Level of School (%) in 2016
Presidential Elections Results
Graphs represent county-level data. Detailed 2008 Election Results
Religion statistics for Lewisburg city (based on Marshall County data)
Food Environment Statistics:
|Marshall County:||3.09 / 10,000 pop.|
|Tennessee:||1.99 / 10,000 pop.|
|Marshall County:||1.03 / 10,000 pop.|
|Tennessee:||0.65 / 10,000 pop.|
|Marshall County:||10.98 / 10,000 pop.|
|State:||5.16 / 10,000 pop.|
|Here:||3.77 / 10,000 pop.|
|State:||6.56 / 10,000 pop.|
Health and Nutrition:
More about Health and Nutrition of Lewisburg, TN Residents
|Local government employment and payroll (March 2012)|
|Function||Full-time employees||Monthly full-time payroll||Average yearly full-time wage||Part-time employees||Monthly part-time payroll|
|Other Government Administration||12||$48,819||$48,819||0||$0|
|Judicial and Legal||7||$20,533||$35,199||2||$1,619|
|Police Protection - Officers||38||$148,105||$46,770||0||$0|
|Police - Other||3||$9,521||$38,084||0||$0|
|Fire - Other||1||$3,017||$36,204||0||$0|
|Solid Waste Management||8||$25,673||$38,510||0||$0|
|Parks and Recreation||7||$23,465||$40,226||9||$4,721|
|Other and Unallocable||19||$60,531||$38,230||0||$0|
|Totals for Government||281||$957,343||$40,883||17||$13,053|
6.35% of this county's 2011 resident taxpayers lived in other counties in 2010 ($31,709 average adjusted gross income)
10 or fewer of this county's residents moved from foreign countries between 2010 and 2011.
Top counties from which taxpayers relocated into this county between 2010 and 2011:
|from Maury County, TN||1.04% ($24,835 average AGI)|
|from Bedford County, TN||0.58% ($25,359)|
|from Williamson County, TN||0.58% ($42,219)|
5.94% of this county's 2010 resident taxpayers moved to other counties in 2011 ($30,571 average adjusted gross income)
10 or fewer of this county's residents moved to foreign countries between 2010 and 2011.
Top counties to which taxpayers relocated from this county between 2010 and 2011:
Strongest AM radio stations in Lewisburg:
- WJJM (1490 AM; 1 kW; LEWISBURG, TN; Owner: MARTHA M. LINGNER EXECUTRIX)
- WAXO (1220 AM; 1 kW; LEWISBURG, TN; Owner: MARSHALL COUNTY RADIO CORPORATION)
- WSM (650 AM; 50 kW; NASHVILLE, TN; Owner: GAYLORD ENTERTAINMENT COMPANY)
- WAMB (1160 AM; 50 kW; DONELSON, TN; Owner: GREAT SOUTHERN BROADCASTING COMPANY, INC.)
- WMCP (1280 AM; 5 kW; COLUMBIA, TN; Owner: MAURY COUNTY BOOSTERS CORP.)
- WKDA (1200 AM; 50 kW; NASHVILLE, TN; Owner: RADIO NASHVILLE, INC.)
- WLOR (1550 AM; 50 kW; HUNTSVILLE, AL; Owner: BCA RADIO, LLC)
- WNQM (1300 AM; 50 kW; NASHVILLE, TN; Owner: WNQM. INC.)
- WWAM (820 AM; daytime; 50 kW; JASPER, TN; Owner: SHELTON BROADCASTING SYSTEM)
- WBXR (1140 AM; daytime; 15 kW; HAZEL GREEN, AL; Owner: LOW COUNTRY CORPORATION, INC.)
- WLAC (1510 AM; 50 kW; NASHVILLE, TN; Owner: CAPSTAR TX LIMITED PARTNERSHIP)
- WLIJ (1580 AM; 5 kW; SHELBYVILLE, TN)
- WVNN (770 AM; 10 kW; ATHENS, AL; Owner: ATHENS BROADCASTING COMPANY, INC.)
Strongest FM radio stations in Lewisburg:
- WJJM-FM (94.3 FM; LEWISBURG, TN; Owner: MARTHA M. LINGNER, EXECUTRIX)
- WJJM (1490.0 FM; LEWISBURG, TN; Owner: MARTHA M. LINGNER EXECUTRIX)
- W263AE (100.5 FM; LEWISBURG, TN; Owner: WEATHER RADAR ASSOCIATES)
- WFCM-FM (91.7 FM; MURFREESBORO, TN; Owner: THE MOODY BIBLE INSTITUTE OF CHICAGO)
- WWTN (99.7 FM; MANCHESTER, TN; Owner: CUMULUS LICENSING CORP.)
- WBUZ (102.9 FM; LA VERGNE, TN; Owner: WYCQ, INC)
- WRLT (100.1 FM; FRANKLIN, TN; Owner: TUNED-IN BROADCASTING, INC)
- WAHR (99.1 FM; HUNTSVILLE, AL; Owner: BCA RADIO, LLC)
- WKDF (103.3 FM; NASHVILLE, TN; Owner: CITADEL BROADCASTING COMPANY)
- WNRQ (105.9 FM; NASHVILLE, TN; Owner: CAPSTAR TX LIMITED PARTNERSHIP)
- WPLN-FM (90.3 FM; NASHVILLE, TN; Owner: NASHVILLE PUBLIC RADIO)
- WKOM (101.7 FM; COLUMBIA, TN; Owner: MIDDLE TENN. BROADCASTING COMPANY)
- WSIX-FM (97.9 FM; NASHVILLE, TN; Owner: CAPSTAR TX LIMITED PARTNERSHIP)
- WUSX (93.3 FM; TULLAHOMA, TN; Owner: TENNNESSE VALLEY RADIO, INC)
- WAYM (88.7 FM; COLUMBIA, TN; Owner: WAY-FM MEDIA GROUP, INC.)
- WSM-FM (95.5 FM; NASHVILLE, TN; Owner: CUMULUS LICENSING CORP.)
- WZYP (104.3 FM; ATHENS, AL; Owner: ATHENS BROADCASTING COMPANY, INC.)
- W289AC (105.7 FM; HUNTSVILLE, AL; Owner: WILLIAM PAXTON ROGERS)
- W278AA (103.5 FM; MADISON, AL; Owner: TENNESSEE VALLEY RADIO, INC.)
- WYTM-FM (105.5 FM; FAYETTEVILLE, TN; Owner: TIME BROADCASTERS, INC.)
TV broadcast stations around Lewisburg:
- WNAB (Channel 58; NASHVILLE, TN; Owner: NASHVILLE LICENSE HOLDINGS, L.L.C.)
- WKRN-TV (Channel 2; NASHVILLE, TN; Owner: WKRN, G.P.)
- WSMV-TV (Channel 4; NASHVILLE, TN; Owner: MEREDITH CORPORATION)
- WZTV (Channel 17; NASHVILLE, TN; Owner: WZTV LICENSEE, LLC)
- WNPT (Channel 8; NASHVILLE, TN; Owner: NASHVILLE PUBLIC TELEVISION, INC.)
Fatal accident count (per 100,000 population)
- National Bridge Inventory (NBI) Statistics
- 30Number of bridges
- 90m295ftTotal length
- $7,967,000Total costs
- 136,080Total average daily traffic
- 9,484Total average daily truck traffic
New bridges - Historical Statistics
FCC Registered Antenna Towers: 113 (See the full list of FCC Registered Antenna Towers)
FCC Registered Private Land Mobile Towers: 29 (See the full list of FCC Registered Private Land Mobile Towers in Lewisburg, TN)
FCC Registered Microwave Towers: 8 (See the full list of FCC Registered Microwave Towers in this town)
FCC Registered Paging Towers: 3 (See the full list of FCC Registered Paging Towers)
FCC Registered Maritime Coast & Aviation Ground Towers: 3 (See the full list of FCC Registered Maritime Coast & Aviation Ground Towers)
FCC Registered Amateur Radio Licenses: 89 (See the full list of FCC Registered Amateur Radio Licenses in Lewisburg)
FAA Registered Aircraft Manufacturers and Dealers: 2 (See the full list of FAA Registered Manufacturers and Dealers in Lewisburg)
FAA Registered Aircraft: 24 (See the full list of FAA Registered Aircraft)
Drinking water stations with addresses in Lewisburg and their reported violations in the past:MARSHALL CO BD P.U. #1 (Population served: 8,625, Purch surface water):
Past health violations:
- MCL, Average - Between APR-2006 and JUN-2006, Contaminant: Total Haloacetic Acids (HAA5). Follow-up actions: St Public Notif requested (AUG-07-2006), St Violation/Reminder Notice (AUG-07-2006), St Public Notif received (SEP-09-2006), St Compliance achieved (SEP-20-2006)
- MCL, Average - Between JAN-2006 and MAR-2006, Contaminant: Total Haloacetic Acids (HAA5). Follow-up actions: St Public Notif requested (APR-19-2006), St Violation/Reminder Notice (APR-19-2006), St Public Notif received (MAY-12-2006), St Compliance achieved (SEP-20-2006)
- MCL, Monthly (TCR) - In JUL-2005, Contaminant: Coliform. Follow-up actions: St Compliance achieved (AUG-01-2005), St Public Notif requested (SEP-01-2005), St Violation/Reminder Notice (SEP-01-2005), St Public Notif received (SEP-20-2005)
2006 National Fire Incident Reporting System Incidents:
- Fire: 130
- Hazardous Condition: 16
- Service Call: 1
- Good Intent Call: 6
Incident types - Lewisburg
|Most common first names in Lewisburg, TN among deceased individuals|
|Most common last names in Lewisburg, TN among deceased individuals|
|Last name||Count||Lived (average)|
Most commonly used house heating fuel:
- Electricity (65%)
- Utility gas (35%)
|Businesses in Lewisburg, TN|
|Ace Hardware||1||Lane Furniture||1|
|Advance Auto Parts||1||Little Caesars Pizza||1|
|Burger King||1||Pizza Hut||1|
Lewisburg compared to Tennessee state average:
- Median house value below state average.
- Unemployed percentage below state average.
- Foreign-born population percentage below state average.
- Percentage of population with a bachelor's degree or higher below state average.
Lewisburg on our top lists:
- #82 on the list of "Top 101 cities with the lowest cost per building permit(population 5,000+)"
- #100 on the list of "Top 101 cities with largest percentage of females in industries: Manufacturing (population 5,000+)"
Total of 9 patent applications in 2008-2018.