Munfordville: Nolin River along Broad Ford Road/SR1214
Munfordville: SR 728/1140 near Priceville,Ky
Munfordville: US 31W entering Munfordville from the South End
Munfordville: Nolin River along Broad Ford Road/SR1214
Submit your own pictures of this city and show them to the World
|Median resident age:||44.7 years|
|Kentucky median age:||38.8 years|
Zip codes: 42765.
Estimated per capita income in 2015: $15,680 (it was $11,447 in 2000)
Munfordville city income, earnings, and wages data
Estimated median house or condo value in 2015: $81,356 (it was $55,200 in 2000)
Median gross rent in 2015: $448.
Races in Munfordville, KY (2010)
- 1,36584.5%White alone
- 19011.8%Black alone
- 261.6%Two or more races
- 100.6%Asian alone
- 10.06%American Indian alone
- 10.06%Other race alone
Recent articles from our blog. Our writers, many of them Ph.D. graduates or candidates, create easy-to-read articles on a wide variety of topics.
- Small businesses are especially popular in Florida Mar 28
- Early delinquencies are more likely for higher income borrowers Mar 26
- Selecting an airline for a trip Mar 24
- People with mortgaged homes are the least risky borrowers Mar 22
- Food services is among the worst-performing sectors in the Midwest Mar 20
|What to know about living in Kentucky.. (7 replies)|
|Okay... how's the racism? (176 replies)|
|Columbia, KY - How will Independent Thinkers fare there?? (22 replies)|
|Any KY Residents Who Moved From Los Angeles? (120 replies)|
|we want to live off the land in peace... (19 replies)|
|Why are people from northern kentucky considered yankees to the rest of the state (160 replies)|
Latest news from Munfordville, KY collected exclusively by city-data.com from local newspapers, TV, and radio stations
Ancestries: American (38.8%), English (7.6%), Irish (7.3%), German (5.6%), Arab (2.3%).
Current Local Time: CST time zone
Incorporated on 03/03/1880
Elevation: 612 feet
Land area: 2.53 square miles.
Population density: 654 people per square mile(low).
For population 25 years and over in Munfordville:
- High school or higher: 70.6%
- Bachelor's degree or higher: 6.7%
- Graduate or professional degree: 4.3%
- Unemployed: 6.9%
- Mean travel time to work (commute): 26.3 minutes
For population 15 years and over in Munfordville city:
- Never married: 30.1%
- Now married: 37.1%
- Separated: 4.4%
- Widowed: 9.7%
- Divorced: 18.7%
83 residents are foreign born (3.9% Latin America, 0.9% Africa).
According to our research of Kentucky and other state lists there were 6 registered sex offenders living in Munfordville, Kentucky as of March 29, 2017.
The ratio of number of residents in Munfordville to the number of sex offenders is 272 to 1.
Median real estate property taxes paid for housing units with mortgages in 2015: $687 (0.9%)
Median real estate property taxes paid for housing units with no mortgage in 2015: $654 (0.7%)
Nearest city with pop. 50,000+: Louisville, KY (66.4 miles , pop. 256,231).
Nearest city with pop. 1,000,000+: Chicago, IL (329.6 miles , pop. 2,896,016).
Nearest cities: Bonnieville, KY (2.6 miles ), Horse Cave, KY (2.6 miles ), Hardyville, KY (3.0 miles ), Cave City, KY (3.2 miles ), Hammonville, KY (3.2 miles ), Upton, KY (3.6 miles ), Hiseville, KY (3.6 miles ), Magnolia, KY (3.8 miles ).
Single-family new house construction building permits:
- 1998: 1 building, cost: $300,000
- 2005: 2 buildings, average cost: $111,500
Number of permits per 10,000 residents
Average cost (in $1000s)
Latitude: 37.28 N, Longitude: 85.90 W
Area code: 270
|Crime rates in Munfordville by Year|
|City-data.com crime index (higher means more crime, U.S. average = 276.5)||233.0||149.1||305.7||143.5||85.4||464.1||113.4||144.5||35.2||47.7||130.7||133.1|
(click on a table row to update graph)
Crime rate in Munfordville detailed stats: murders, rapes, robberies, assaults, burglaries, thefts, arson
|Officers per 1,000 residents here:||3.15|
Unemployment by year (%)
- Manufacturing (42%)
- Construction (13%)
- Retail trade (11%)
- Wholesale trade (6%)
- Transportation and warehousing (5%)
- Administrative and support and waste management services (4%)
- Other services, except public administration (4%)
- Accommodation and food services (20%)
- Retail trade (15%)
- Manufacturing (14%)
- Other services, except public administration (10%)
- Health care and social assistance (9%)
- Professional, scientific, and technical services (7%)
- Educational services (7%)
- Production occupations (24%)
- Material moving occupations (21%)
- Transportation occupations (12%)
- Management occupations (7%)
- Building and grounds cleaning and maintenance occupations (7%)
- Construction and extraction occupations (7%)
- Installation, maintenance, and repair occupations (5%)
- Office and administrative support occupations (23%)
- Food preparation and serving related occupations (17%)
- Production occupations (13%)
- Education, training, and library occupations (10%)
- Sales and related occupations (9%)
- Building and grounds cleaning and maintenance occupations (8%)
- Business and financial operations occupations (4%)
Average climate in Munfordville, Kentucky
Based on data reported by over 4,000 weather stations
Munfordville-area historical tornado activity is slightly above Kentucky state average. It is 50% greater than the overall U.S. average.
On 4/3/1974, a category F4 (max. wind speeds 207-260 mph) tornado 23.9 miles away from the Munfordville city center injured 56 people and caused between $500,000 and $5,000,000 in damages.
On 4/27/1971, a category F4 tornado 26.2 miles away from the city center killed 6 people and injured 58 people.
Earthquake activity:Munfordville-area historical earthquake activity is near Kentucky state average. It is 76% smaller than the overall U.S. average.
On 4/18/2008 at 09:36:59, a magnitude 5.4 (5.1 MB, 4.8 MS, 5.4 MW, 5.2 MW, Depth: 8.9 mi, Class: Moderate, Intensity: VI - VII) earthquake occurred 135.6 miles away from the city center
On 7/27/1980 at 18:52:21, a magnitude 5.2 (5.1 MB, 4.7 MS, 5.0 UK, 5.2 UK) earthquake occurred 124.7 miles away from Munfordville center
On 6/18/2002 at 17:37:15, a magnitude 5.0 (4.3 MB, 4.6 MW, 5.0 LG, Depth: 3.1 mi) earthquake occurred 114.2 miles away from the city center
On 6/10/1987 at 23:48:54, a magnitude 5.1 (4.9 MB, 4.4 MS, 4.6 MS, 5.1 LG) earthquake occurred 152.1 miles away from the city center
On 4/18/2008 at 15:14:16, a magnitude 4.8 (4.5 MB, 4.8 MW, 4.6 MW, Depth: 6.2 mi, Class: Light, Intensity: IV - V) earthquake occurred 134.9 miles away from Munfordville center
On 9/26/1990 at 13:18:51, a magnitude 5.0 (4.7 MB, 4.8 LG, 5.0 LG, Depth: 7.7 mi) earthquake occurred 200.5 miles away from the city center
Magnitude types: regional Lg-wave magnitude (LG), body-wave magnitude (MB), surface-wave magnitude (MS), moment magnitude (MW)
Natural disasters:The number of natural disasters in Hart County (15) is near the US average (13).
Major Disasters (Presidential) Declared: 12
Emergencies Declared: 3
Causes of natural disasters: Floods: 9, Storms: 8, Winter Storms: 5, Tornadoes: 4, Mudslides: 3, Snows: 2, Blizzard: 1, Freeze: 1, Hurricane: 1, Landslide: 1, Snowfall: 1, Snowstorm: 1, Wind: 1 (Note: Some incidents may be assigned to more than one category).
Birthplace of: Thomas J. Wood - Army general.
Colleges/universities with over 2000 students nearest to Munfordville:
- Elizabethtown Community and Technical College (about 30 miles; Elizabethtown, KY; Full-time enrollment: 3,762)
- Campbellsville University (about 31 miles; Campbellsville, KY; FT enrollment: 2,948)
- Lindsey Wilson College (about 36 miles; Columbia, KY; FT enrollment: 2,552)
- Western Kentucky University (about 37 miles; Bowling Green, KY; FT enrollment: 16,942)
- Southcentral Kentucky Community and Technical College (about 38 miles; Bowling Green, KY; FT enrollment: 2,794)
- University of Louisville (about 66 miles; Louisville, KY; FT enrollment: 16,640)
- Sullivan University (about 66 miles; Louisville, KY; FT enrollment: 5,129)
Public high school in Munfordville:
- HART COUNTY HIGH SCHOOL (Students: 710, Location: 1014 S DIXIE HWY, Grades: 9-12)
Public elementary/middle school in Munfordville:
- MUNFORDVILLE ELEMENTARY SCHOOL (Students: 541, Location: 505 W UNION ST, Grades: PK-8)
User submitted facts and corrections:
- TV station - WBKO Channel 13 ABC (owned by Gray Television Corporation)
Notable locations in Munfordville: Munfordville Fire and Rescue (A), Hart County Ambulance Service (B). Display/hide their locations on the map
Church in Munfordville: Morning Star Baptist Church (A). Display/hide its location on the map
Cemetery: Hubbard Cemetery (1). Display/hide its location on the map
Hotels: Raider Inn (31 West South), Super 8 Motel (Exit On I 65 I 65 # 65).
Courts: Hart County - Circuit Court Clerk (50 Main Street), Hart County - Judge Executive- Fiscal Court (Court House), Hart County - District Court (50 Main Street), Hart County - County Court Clerk (Court House), Hart County - Circuit Court Judges Chamber (Court House).
Air pollution and air quality trends
(lower is better)
Air Quality Index (AQI) level in 2013 was 63.3. This is about average.
Carbon Monoxide (CO) [ppm] level in 2013 was 0.147. This is significantly better than average. Closest monitor was 17.0 miles away from the city center.
Sulfur Dioxide (SO2) [ppb] level in 2013 was 0.750. This is significantly better than average. Closest monitor was 12.9 miles away from the city center.
Ozone [ppb] level in 2013 was 33.0. This is about average. Closest monitor was 10.5 miles away from the city center.
Particulate Matter (PM2.5) [µg/m3] level in 2013 was 9.62. This is about average. Closest monitor was 17.0 miles away from the city center.
(39.8% for White Non-Hispanic residents, 57.0% for Black residents, 26.8% for Hispanic or Latino residents, 83.8% for two or more races residents)
|This city:||2.1 people|
Percentage of family households:
Percentage of households with unmarried partners:
Likely homosexual households (counted as self-reported same-sex unmarried-partner households)
- Lesbian couples: 0.3% of all households
- Gay men: 0.3% of all households
44 people in nursing homes in 2000
Banks with branches in Munfordville (2011 data):
- Citizens First Bank, Inc.: Munfordville Branch at 656 North Main Street, branch established on 1991/01/22. Info updated 2011/10/04: Bank assets: $403.1 mil, Deposits: $333.0 mil, headquarters in Bowling Green, KY, positive income, Commercial Lending Specialization, 10 total offices, Holding Company: Citizens First Corporation
- PBI Bank: Munfordville Branch at 949 South Dixie Highway, branch established on 1988/04/18. Info updated 2008/03/03: Bank assets: $1,461.9 mil, Deposits: $1,326.3 mil, headquarters in Louisville, KY, negative income in the last year, Commercial Lending Specialization, 19 total offices, Holding Company: Porter Bancorp, Inc.
- Hart County Bank and Trust Company: Hart County Bank And Trust Company at 331 Main Street, branch established on 1890/02/20. Info updated 2008/02/27: Bank assets: $29.1 mil, Deposits: $24.4 mil, local headquarters, positive income, 1 total offices, Holding Company: Hart Bancshares, Inc.
- First Federal Savings Bank of Elizabethtown: Munfordville Branch at 925 Main Street, branch established on 1923/01/01. Info updated 2008/06/26: Bank assets: $1,228.8 mil, Deposits: $1,123.3 mil, headquarters in Elizabethtown, KY, negative income in the last year, Commercial Lending Specialization, 24 total offices, Holding Company: First Financial Service Corporation
Educational Attainment (%) in 2015
School Enrollment by Level of School (%) in 2015
Presidential Elections Results
Graphs represent county-level data. Detailed 2008 Election Results
Religion statistics for Munfordville city (based on Hart County data)
Food Environment Statistics:
|Hart County:||3.81 / 10,000 pop.|
|Kentucky:||2.19 / 10,000 pop.|
|Hart County:||0.54 / 10,000 pop.|
|Kentucky:||0.74 / 10,000 pop.|
|Hart County:||7.63 / 10,000 pop.|
|State:||4.36 / 10,000 pop.|
|Here:||7.63 / 10,000 pop.|
|State:||5.74 / 10,000 pop.|
Health and Nutrition:
More about Health and Nutrition of Munfordville, KY Residents
|Local government employment and payroll (March 2012)|
|Function||Full-time employees||Monthly full-time payroll||Average yearly full-time wage||Part-time employees||Monthly part-time payroll|
|Other Government Administration||0||$0||6||$401|
|Police Protection - Officers||4||$13,244||$39,732||1||$403|
|Streets and Highways||1||$2,626||$31,512||0||$0|
|Totals for Government||10||$30,327||$36,392||7||$804|
Munfordville government finances - Expenditure in 2002 (per resident):
- Current Operations - Central Staff Services: $248,000 ($150.21)
Water Utilities: $231,000 ($139.92)
Sewerage: $222,000 ($134.46)
Solid Waste Management: $131,000 ($79.35)
Police Protection: $127,000 ($76.92)
General - Other: $59,000 ($35.74)
Parks & Recreation: $33,000 ($19.99)
Regular Highways: $23,000 ($13.93)
Fire Protection: $9,000 ($5.45)
Financial Administration: $5,000 ($3.03)
- General - Interest on Debt: $197,000 ($119.32)
- Other Capital Outlay - Fire Protection: $107,000 ($64.81)
General - Other: $16,000 ($9.69)
Police Protection: $6,000 ($3.63)
- Total Salaries & Wages: $213,000 ($129.01)
- Water Utilities - Interest on Debt: $91,000 ($55.12)
Munfordville government finances - Revenue in 2002 (per resident):
- Charges - Sewerage: $224,000 ($135.68)
Solid Waste Management: $139,000 ($84.19)
All Other: $27,000 ($16.35)
- Federal Intergovernmental - All Other: $18,000 ($10.90)
- Miscellaneous - Interest Earnings: $253,000 ($153.24)
General Revenue, NEC: $24,000 ($14.54)
- Revenue - Water Utilities: $211,000 ($127.80)
- State Intergovernmental - All Other: $40,000 ($24.23)
Highways: $24,000 ($14.54)
- Tax - Other Selective Sales: $260,000 ($157.48)
NEC: $158,000 ($95.70)
Property: $109,000 ($66.02)
Public Utilities: $45,000 ($27.26)
Individual Income: $9,000 ($5.45)
Munfordville government finances - Debt in 2002 (per resident):
- Long Term Debt Beginning Outstanding - Industrial Revenue: $3,170,000 ($1920.05)
Water Utilities: $1,509,000 ($913.99)
- Long Term Debt Beginning Outstanding, NEC: $80,000 ($48.46)
- Long Term Debt Outstanding Nonguaranteed - Industrial Revenue: $2,940,000 ($1780.74)
Water Utilities: $1,463,000 ($886.13)
Other, NEC: $75,000 ($45.43)
- Long Term Debt Retired Nonguaranteed - Industrial Revenue: $230,000 ($139.31)
- Long Term Debt Retired Unspecified - Water Utilities: $46,000 ($27.86)
Other, NEC: $5,000 ($3.03)
Munfordville government finances - Cash and Securities in 2002 (per resident):
- Other Funds - Cash & Deposits: $894,000 ($541.49)
- Sinking Fund - Cash & Deposits: $3,075,000 ($1862.51)
6.00% of this county's 2011 resident taxpayers lived in other counties in 2010 ($28,155 average adjusted gross income)
10 or fewer of this county's residents moved from foreign countries between 2010 and 2011.
Top counties from which taxpayers relocated into this county between 2010 and 2011:
|from Barren County, KY||1.18% ($23,486 average AGI)|
|from Hardin County, KY||0.71% ($27,429)|
|from Larue County, KY||0.42% ($19,360)|
6.15% of this county's 2010 resident taxpayers moved to other counties in 2011 ($25,041 average adjusted gross income)
10 or fewer of this county's residents moved to foreign countries between 2010 and 2011.
Top counties to which taxpayers relocated from this county between 2010 and 2011:
Strongest AM radio stations in Munfordville:
- WLOC (1150 AM; 1 kW; MUNFORDVILLE, KY; Owner: HART COUNTY COMMUNICATIONS, INC.)
- WHAS (840 AM; 50 kW; LOUISVILLE, KY; Owner: CLEAR CHANNEL BROADCASTING LICENSES, INC.)
- WSM (650 AM; 50 kW; NASHVILLE, TN; Owner: GAYLORD ENTERTAINMENT COMPANY)
- WAMB (1160 AM; 50 kW; DONELSON, TN; Owner: GREAT SOUTHERN BROADCASTING COMPANY, INC.)
- WKDA (1200 AM; 50 kW; NASHVILLE, TN; Owner: RADIO NASHVILLE, INC.)
- WLAC (1510 AM; 50 kW; NASHVILLE, TN; Owner: CAPSTAR TX LIMITED PARTNERSHIP)
- WNQM (1300 AM; 50 kW; NASHVILLE, TN; Owner: WNQM. INC.)
- WKCT (930 AM; 5 kW; BOWLING GREEN, KY; Owner: DAILY NEWS BROADCASTING CO.)
- WKVL (850 AM; daytime; 50 kW; KNOXVILLE, TN; Owner: HORNE RADIO, LLC)
- WWAM (820 AM; daytime; 50 kW; JASPER, TN; Owner: SHELTON BROADCASTING SYSTEM)
- WLW (700 AM; 50 kW; CINCINNATI, OH; Owner: JACOR BROADCASTING CORPORATION)
- WCLU (1490 AM; 1 kW; GLASGOW, KY; Owner: ROYSE RADIO, INC.)
- WFLI (1070 AM; 50 kW; LOOKOUT MOUNTAIN, TN; Owner: WFLI, INC.)
Strongest FM radio stations in Munfordville:
- WCLU-FM (102.3 FM; MUNFORDVILLE, KY; Owner: ROYSE RADIO, INC)
- WHHT (106.7 FM; HORSE CAVE, KY; Owner: NEWBERRY BROADCASTING, INC.)
- WPTQ (103.7 FM; CAVE CITY, KY; Owner: NEWBERRY BROADCASTING, INC.)
- WJCR-FM (90.1 FM; UPTON, KY; Owner: FM 90.1, INC.)
- WGGC (95.1 FM; GLASGOW, KY; Owner: HERITAGE COMMUNICATIONS, INC.)
- WKLX (100.7 FM; BROWNSVILLE, KY; Owner: CHARLES M. ANDERSON)
- WASE (103.5 FM; RADCLIFF, KY; Owner: W & B BROADCASTING, INC.)
- WGRK-FM (103.1 FM; GREENSBURG, KY; Owner: GREEN COUNTY CBC, INC.)
- WKUE (90.9 FM; ELIZABETHTOWN, KY; Owner: WESTERN KENTUCKY UNIVERSITY)
- WUHU (107.1 FM; SMITHS GROVE, KY; Owner: FOREVER COMMUNICATIONS INC)
- WQXE (98.3 FM; ELIZABETHTOWN, KY; Owner: SKYTOWER COMMUNICATIONS-E'TOWN, INC.)
- WGBV (94.1 FM; GLASGOW, KY; Owner: FOREVER COMMUNICATIONS,INC.)
- WDNS (93.3 FM; BOWLING GREEN, KY; Owner: DAILY NEWS BROADCASTING COMPANY)
TV broadcast stations around Munfordville:
- WBKI-TV (Channel 34; CAMPBELLSVILLE, KY; Owner: LOUISVILLE COMMUNICATIONS, LLC)
- WKZT-TV (Channel 23; ELIZABETHTOWN, KY; Owner: KENTUCKY AUTHORITY FOR EDUCATIONAL TV)
- WNKY (Channel 40; BOWLING GREEN, KY; Owner: MMK LICENSE LLC)
- WBKO (Channel 13; BOWLING GREEN, KY; Owner: GRAY MIDAMERICA TV LICENSEE CORP.)
- W39CJ (Channel 39; ELIZABETHTOWN, KY; Owner: TRINITY BROADCASTING NETWORK)
Munfordville fatal accident list:
Nov 15, 2000 04:55 PM, Gorim Mill Road, Vehicles: 1, Persons: 1, Fatalities: 1
Sep 29, 1995 02:06 PM, 31w, Vehicles: 2, Persons: 3, Fatalities: 1, Drunken persons involved: 1
Sep 4, 1990 08:09 AM, 31w, Vehicles: 1, Persons: 1, Fatalities: 1
Dec 20, 1984 05:30 AM, 65, Vehicles: 2, Persons: 2, Fatalities: 1
Oct 31, 1981 09:30 PM, Vehicles: 1, Persons: 4, Fatalities: 1, Drunken persons involved: 1
Mar 9, 1978 11:23 AM, Vehicles: 1, Persons: 2, Fatalities: 2
- National Bridge Inventory (NBI) Statistics
- 7Number of bridges
- 71m233ftTotal length
- $8,272,000Total costs
- 100,336Total average daily traffic
- 782Total average daily truck traffic
FCC Registered Cell Phone Towers:6 (See the full list of FCC Registered Cell Phone Towers in Munfordville)
FCC Registered Antenna Towers:49 (See the full list of FCC Registered Antenna Towers)
FCC Registered Private Land Mobile Towers:6
- Us 31w .4 Mi North Of I65 (Lat: 37.296444 Lon: -85.906361), Call Sign: KRW358
Assigned Frequencies: 47.1400 MHz, 47.2200 MHzGrant Date: 11/27/2013, Expiration Date: 02/21/2024Registrant: Kytc-Warehouse, !239 Wilkinson Blvd., Frankfort, KY 40622, Phone: (502) 564-3820, Fax: (502) 564-3825, Email:
- 2 Mi E On Hwy 2105 & Hwy 569 (Lat: 37.300611 Lon: -85.862472), Call Sign: KDU874, Licensee ID: L00455756
Assigned Frequencies: 47.5000 MHzGrant Date: 01/25/2002, Expiration Date: 01/25/2012, Cancellation Date: 03/31/2012Registrant: M Douglas Cox, 805 S Dixie Hwy, Munfordville, KY 42765, Phone: (502) 524-0301
- 105 Cub Run Hwy (Lat: 37.290278 Lon: -85.934167), Type: Mast, Structure height: 54 m, Call Sign: WPYG314
Assigned Frequencies: 462.875 MHzGrant Date: 07/26/2013, Expiration Date: 08/05/2023, Certifier: J. Roy PottleRegistrant: Wilkinson Barker Knauer, LLP, 1800 M Street, Nw, Suite 800n, Washington, DC 20036, Phone: (202) 783-4141, Fax: (202) 783-5851, Email:
- Lat: 37.280333 Lon: -85.896750, Call Sign: WQMP356
Assigned Frequencies: 158.835 MHzGrant Date: 10/12/2010, Expiration Date: 10/12/2020, Certifier: Henry LockeRegistrant: Federal Licensing Inc, 1588 Fairfield Road Ste 7, Gettysburg, PA 17325, Phone: (717) 334-0668, Fax: (717) 334-6440
- Lat: 37.291722 Lon: -85.904972, Call Sign: WQRU964
Assigned Frequencies: 173.210 MHz, 159.952 MHzGrant Date: 07/31/2013, Expiration Date: 07/31/2023, Certifier: David PageRegistrant: Mobile Communications Service Of Bowlin, 926 Shive Lane, Bowling Green, KY 42103, Phone: (270) 843-3519, Fax: (270) 842-6566, Email:
- Lat: 37.259861 Lon: -85.882083, Call Sign: WQSL778
Assigned Frequencies: 462.462 MHz, 462.412 MHz, 462.487 MHz, 462.237 MHz, 462.212 MHz, 462.362 MHzGrant Date: 10/28/2013, Expiration Date: 10/28/2023, Certifier: Debbie FowlerRegistrant: Washington Radio Reports, 1588 Fairfield Road Ste 7, Gettysburg, PA 17325, Phone: (717) 334-0668, Fax: (717) 334-6440, Email:
FCC Registered Microwave Towers:9 (See the full list of FCC Registered Microwave Towers in this town)
FCC Registered Amateur Radio Licenses:13 (See the full list of FCC Registered Amateur Radio Licenses in Munfordville)
FAA Registered Aircraft:4
- Aircraft: QUICKSILVER GT 500 (Category: Land, Seats: 2, Weight: Up to 12,499 Pounds), Engine: BOMBARDIER ROTAX (ALL) (2 Cycle)
N-Number: 1038U , Serial Number: 0403, Airworthiness Date: 02/08/2006
Registrant (Individual): Daniel R Kessinger, 1138 Forestville Rd, Munfordville, KY 42765
- Aircraft: RANS S-14 AIRAILE (Category: Land, Weight: Up to 12,499 Pounds), Engine: ROTAX 582 (65 HP) (2 Cycle)
N-Number: 1514 , Serial Number: 0101120, Year manufactured: 2007, Airworthiness Date: 01/12/2008
Registrant (Individual): Daniel Kessinger, 1138 Forestville Rd, Munfordville, KY 42765
- Aircraft: QUICKSILVER SPORT 2S (Category: Land, Seats: 2, Weight: Up to 12,499 Pounds), Engine: ROTAX 582 (65 HP) (2 Cycle)
N-Number: 345RC , Serial Number: 0101, Airworthiness Date: 09/02/2007
Registrant (Individual): Daniel Kessinger, 1138 Forestville Rd, Munfordville, KY 42765
- Aircraft: KROTJE PETER R TITAN II-S (Category: Land, Seats: 2, Weight: Up to 12,499 Pounds), Engine: JABIRU 2200 (85 HP) (4 Cycle)
N-Number: 65PB , Serial Number: S04XXXS0HK0484, Year manufactured: 2014, Airworthiness Date: 08/05/2014
Registrant (Individual): Daniel Kessinger, 1138 Forestville Rd, Munfordville, KY 42765
Drinking water stations with addresses in Munfordville and their reported violations in the past:CITY OF MUNFORDVILLE (Population served: 2,109, Purch surface water):
Past monitoring violations:
- Monitoring and Reporting (DBP) - In OCT-2013, Contaminant: Total Haloacetic Acids (HAA5). Follow-up actions: St Public Notif requested (FEB-04-2014), St Formal NOV issued (FEB-04-2014), St Public Notif received (JUN-03-2014)
- Monitoring and Reporting (DBP) - In OCT-2013, Contaminant: TTHM. Follow-up actions: St Public Notif requested (FEB-04-2014), St Formal NOV issued (FEB-04-2014), St Public Notif received (JUN-03-2014)
- One minor monitoring violation
2006 National Fire Incident Reporting System Incidents:
- Fire: 38
- Hazardous Condition: 8
Incident types - Munfordville
|Most common first names in Munfordville, KY among deceased individuals|
|Most common last names in Munfordville, KY among deceased individuals|
|Last name||Count||Lived (average)|
Most commonly used house heating fuel:
- Utility gas (48%)
- Electricity (48%)
- Fuel oil, kerosene, etc. (2%)
- Other fuel (1%)
- Bottled, tank, or LP gas (1%)
|Businesses in Munfordville, KY|
|Advance Auto Parts||1||Rite Aid||1|
|H&R Block||1||True Value||1|
Munfordville compared to Kentucky state average:
- Median household income below state average.
- Median house value below state average.
- Unemployed percentage below state average.
- Hispanic race population percentage below state average.
- Median age above state average.
- Foreign-born population percentage above state average.
- Renting percentage above state average.
- Length of stay since moving in significantly above state average.
- Institutionalized population percentage significantly above state average.
- Number of college students below state average.
- Percentage of population with a bachelor's degree or higher significantly below state average.
Munfordville on our top lists:
- #40 on the list of "Top 101 cities with the most residents born in Other Western Africa (population 500+)"
Total of 1 patent application in 2008-2017.