Olney: Olney's White Squirrel
Olney: Olney's White Squirrel
Olney: Sunrise At East Fork Lake
Olney: Olney White Squirrel
Olney: Sunset at East Fork Lake
Olney: Olney White Squirrel
Olney: bald Eagle
Olney: Bird Haven at Olney, IL
Olney: Olney City Park
Olney: Lake in Olney-A great setting for Fun!
Olney: Rainbow after the storm
Submit your own pictures of this city and show them to the World
|Median resident age:||41.3 years|
|Illinois median age:||37.2 years|
Zip codes: 62450.
Estimated per capita income in 2013: $20,778 (it was $16,218 in 2000)
Olney city income, earnings, and wages data
Estimated median house or condo value in 2013: $66,984 (it was $55,400 in 2000)
Median gross rent in 2013: $524.
Races in Olney, IL (2013)
- 8,67194.7%White alone
- 1671.8%Two or more races
- 1111.2%Asian alone
- 640.7%Black alone
- 30.03%American Indian alone
|Why is the Chicago "Blaccent" More Southern than Boston/NYC/Philly's? (249 replies)|
|Relocation from Franklin, TN to Chicago (possible burbs?), IL (1 reply)|
|How to get from Kansas City, MO to Olney, IL by public transports ? (3 replies)|
|Bone Gap, Ill-Any info Please? (8 replies)|
|Black Squirrels (37 replies)|
|Nice family town in southern IL? Not too small? (46 replies)|
Latest news from Olney, IL collected exclusively by city-data.com from local newspapers, TV, and radio stations
Ancestries: German (30.6%), United States (12.1%), Irish (12.1%), English (11.6%), Scottish (2.8%), Dutch (2.5%).
Current Local Time: CST time zone
Incorporated on 04/29/1911
Elevation: 490 feet
Land area: 5.76 square miles.
Population density: 1,581 people per square mile(low).
For population 25 years and over in Olney:
- High school or higher: 90.0%
- Bachelor's degree or higher: 22.4%
- Graduate or professional degree: 6.2%
- Unemployed: 8.1%
- Mean travel time to work (commute): 16.4 minutes
For population 15 years and over in Olney city:
- Never married: 24.4%
- Now married: 48.0%
- Separated: 1.0%
- Widowed: 11.5%
- Divorced: 15.1%
217 residents are foreign born (0.5% Europe, 0.4% Latin America, 0.4% Africa).
According to our research of Illinois and other state lists there were 22 registered sex offenders living in Olney, Illinois as of October 03, 2015.
The ratio of number of residents in Olney to the number of sex offenders is 413 to 1.
Median real estate property taxes paid for housing units with mortgages in 2013: $1,502 (1.9%)
Median real estate property taxes paid for housing units with no mortgage in 2013: $859 (1.4%)
Nearest city with pop. 50,000+: Evansville, IN (59.5 miles , pop. 121,582).
Nearest city with pop. 200,000+: St. Louis, MO (116.9 miles , pop. 348,189).
Nearest city with pop. 1,000,000+: Chicago, IL (216.2 miles , pop. 2,896,016).
Nearest cities: Claremont, IL (2.4 miles ), Calhoun, IL (2.4 miles ), Noble, IL (2.8 miles ), Parkersburg, IL (3.1 miles ), Sumner, IL (3.5 miles ), Ste. Marie, IL (3.8 miles ), Clay City, IL (3.9 miles ), West Salem, IL (3.9 miles ).
Single-family new house construction building permits:
- 1997: 38 buildings, average cost: $106,700
- 1998: 28 buildings, average cost: $128,500
- 1999: 25 buildings, average cost: $135,100
- 2000: 15 buildings, average cost: $147,600
- 2001: 19 buildings, average cost: $138,400
- 2002: 14 buildings, average cost: $91,700
- 2003: 15 buildings, average cost: $118,000
- 2004: 12 buildings, average cost: $153,500
- 2005: 12 buildings, average cost: $136,700
- 2006: 14 buildings, average cost: $166,500
- 2007: 11 buildings, average cost: $142,800
- 2008: 8 buildings, average cost: $184,200
- 2009: 9 buildings, average cost: $144,900
- 2010: 7 buildings, average cost: $200,600
- 2011: 8 buildings, average cost: $144,400
- 2012: 5 buildings, average cost: $166,400
Number of permits per 10,000 residents
Average cost (in $1000s)
Latitude: 38.73 N, Longitude: 88.08 W
Daytime population change due to commuting: +834 (+9.1%)
Workers who live and work in this city: 2,210 (58.2%)
Area code: 618
|Crime rates in Olney by Year|
|City-data.com crime index (higher means more crime, U.S. average = 294.7)||335.7||349.1||352.2||350.0||388.6||267.0||306.7||241.7||265.7||337.4||309.5||297.0||309.3|
(click on a table row to update graph)
Crime rate in Olney detailed stats: murders, rapes, robberies, assaults, burglaries, thefts, arson
|Officers per 1,000 residents here:||1.42|
Unemployment by year (%)
Historical housing units
Population change in the 1990s: -1,005 (-10.4%).
- Manufacturing (21%)
- Retail trade (13%)
- Construction (9%)
- Other services, except public administration (8%)
- Health care and social assistance (7%)
- Public administration (7%)
- Educational services (6%)
- Health care and social assistance (29%)
- Educational services (11%)
- Retail trade (11%)
- Manufacturing (9%)
- Accommodation and food services (9%)
- Other services, except public administration (7%)
- Public administration (6%)
- Production occupations (15%)
- Construction and extraction occupations (12%)
- Material moving occupations (9%)
- Office and administrative support occupations (9%)
- Management occupations (8%)
- Sales and related occupations (7%)
- Installation, maintenance, and repair occupations (6%)
- Office and administrative support occupations (20%)
- Food preparation and serving related occupations (9%)
- Healthcare support occupations (8%)
- Sales and related occupations (8%)
- Production occupations (7%)
- Personal care and service occupations (7%)
- Education, training, and library occupations (7%)
Average climate in Olney, Illinois
Based on data reported by over 4,000 weather stations
Olney-area historical tornado activity is near Illinois state average. It is 52% greater than the overall U.S. average.
On 6/2/1990, a category F4 (max. wind speeds 207-260 mph) tornado 0.7 miles away from the Olney city center injured 2 people and caused between $50,000 and $500,000 in damages.
On 6/2/1990, a category F4 tornado 18.3 miles away from the city center injured 6 people and caused between $50,000 and $500,000 in damages.
Earthquake activity:Olney-area historical earthquake activity is slightly above Illinois state average. It is 76% smaller than the overall U.S. average.
On 4/18/2008 at 09:36:59, a magnitude 5.4 (5.1 MB, 4.8 MS, 5.4 MW, 5.2 MW, Depth: 8.9 mi, Class: Moderate, Intensity: VI - VII) earthquake occurred 22.0 miles away from the city center
On 6/10/1987 at 23:48:54, a magnitude 5.1 (4.9 MB, 4.4 MS, 4.6 MS, 5.1 LG) earthquake occurred 12.3 miles away from Olney center
On 6/18/2002 at 17:37:15, a magnitude 5.0 (4.3 MB, 4.6 MW, 5.0 LG, Depth: 3.1 mi) earthquake occurred 54.0 miles away from the city center
On 4/18/2008 at 15:14:16, a magnitude 4.8 (4.5 MB, 4.8 MW, 4.6 MW, Depth: 6.2 mi, Class: Light, Intensity: IV - V) earthquake occurred 21.7 miles away from the city center
On 4/3/1974 at 23:05:02, a magnitude 4.7 (4.5 MB, 4.7 LG) earthquake occurred 9.6 miles away from Olney center
On 9/26/1990 at 13:18:51, a magnitude 5.0 (4.7 MB, 4.8 LG, 5.0 LG, Depth: 7.7 mi) earthquake occurred 134.1 miles away from the city center
Magnitude types: regional Lg-wave magnitude (LG), body-wave magnitude (MB), surface-wave magnitude (MS), moment magnitude (MW)
Natural disasters:The number of natural disasters in Richland County (6) is smaller than the US average (12).
Major Disasters (Presidential) Declared: 4
Emergencies Declared: 2
Causes of natural disasters: Floods: 3, Storms: 3, Tornadoes: 2, Hurricane: 1, Snow: 1, Snowstorm: 1, Winter Storm: 1 (Note: Some incidents may be assigned to more than one category).
Birthplace of: Alfred M. Wilson - Marine Corps Medal of Honor recipient, Clarence Tade - Politician, Edmund Sebree - General, Elaine Shepard - Journalist, Reginald C. Harmon - Lawyer, Dummy Murphy - Baseball player, Glenn Brummer - Major League Baseball catcher, Ollie Pickering - Baseball player, Paul LePaul - Magician, Stan Royer - Baseball player.
Medal of Honor Recipients
Medal of Honor Recipient born in Olney: Alfred M. Wilson.
Hospitals and medical centers in Olney:
- RICHLAND MANOR ("1066 WEST MAIN, P.O. BOX 10")
- RICHLAND MEMORIAL HOSPITAL (Voluntary non-profit - Private, 800 EAST LOCUST)
- OLNEY DIALYSIS CENTER (117 N BOONE ST)
- ADVANTAGE HOME HEALTH, INC. (801 SOUTH WEST STREET)
- RICHLAND MEM. HOSP. HM. HLTH. (800 E LOCUST)
- BURGIN MANOR OF OLNEY, INC. (900 928 EAST SCOTT)
- BURGIN NURS MANOR 2
- BURGIN NURSING MANOR INC (928 E SCOTT ST)
- RICHLAND CARE AND REHAB (410 EAST MACK)
Heliports located in Olney:
Colleges/Universities in Olney:
Colleges/universities with over 2000 students nearest to Olney:
- Wabash Valley College (about 27 miles; Mount Carmel, IL; Full-time enrollment: 2,142)
- Vincennes University (about 31 miles; Vincennes, IN; FT enrollment: 9,876)
- Lake Land College (about 52 miles; Mattoon, IL; FT enrollment: 7,499)
- Eastern Illinois University (about 53 miles; Charleston, IL; FT enrollment: 9,414)
- University of Southern Indiana (about 58 miles; Evansville, IN; FT enrollment: 9,532)
- University of Evansville (about 61 miles; Evansville, IN; FT enrollment: 2,688)
- Kaskaskia College (about 62 miles; Centralia, IL; FT enrollment: 3,867)
Public high school in Olney:
- East Richland High School (Location: 1200 E Laurel; Grades: 9-12)
Public elementary/middle schools in Olney:
- East Richland Elementary School (Location: 1001 N Holly Rd; Grades: PK-5)
- East Richland Middle School (Location: 1099 N Van St; Grades: 6-8)
- Truant Alternative Optional Education School (Location: 103 W MAIN ST)
- Safe Roe12 Richland Co School (Location: 426 WHITTLE)
- Safe Program Roe 12 School (Location: 426 WHITTLE AVE)
Private elementary/middle school in Olney:
User submitted facts and corrections:
- The Olney Central College Website has been changed to: www.iecc.edu/occ
- Ring of Fire Evangelistic Ministry/Blue Jeans For Jesus Food & Clothing Ministry 300 W. Chetnut, Olney, IL 62450 Phone:838-0328 Rev. Kimberly R. Dreiman Services:Sunday 10:00 a.m. 5:30 p.m. Fellowship Meal 7:00 p.m. Service, Wed. 7:00 p.m. Adult Bible Study, 1st Thurs.Noah's Ark Youth Group 6:30 p.m.,Friday Prayer 7:00p.m.
- Ring of Fire Evangelistic Ministry 300 W. Chestnut Olney, IL 62450 Phone:618-393-1336
Notable locations in Olney: Olney Public Library (A), Richland County Jail (B), Olney Fire Department (C), Richland County Courthouse (D). Display/hide their locations on the map
Churches in Olney include: Calvary Baptist Church (A), Church of Christ (B), Church of the Nazarene (C), Congregational Christian Church (D), Elm Street Christian Church (E), First Baptist Church (F), First Christian Church (G), First Presbyterian Church (H), First United Brethren Church (I). Display/hide their locations on the map
Cemeteries: Maple Dale Cemetery (1), Saint Joseph Cemetery (2), Haven Hill Cemetery (3). Display/hide their locations on the map
Parks in Olney include: Bower Park (1), City Park (2), Elliott Street Historic District (3). Display/hide their locations on the map
Tourist attraction: Carnegie Building (Museums; 401 East Main Street).
Hotel: Holiday Motel (1300 South West Street).
Court: Illinois State - Richland County Office- Department of Human Services- Public Aid Depart (1406 Martin Street).
(17.9% for White Non-Hispanic residents, 45.8% for Black residents, 10.4% for Hispanic or Latino residents, 100.0% for American Indian residents)
|This city:||2.3 people|
Percentage of family households:
Percentage of households with unmarried partners:
Likely homosexual households (counted as self-reported same-sex unmarried-partner households)
- Lesbian couples: 0.2% of all households
- Gay men: 0.1% of all households
People in group quarters in Olney in 2010:
- 273 people in nursing facilities/skilled-nursing facilities
- 35 people in other noninstitutional facilities
- 29 people in local jails and other municipal confinement facilities
- 21 people in group homes intended for adults
- 6 people in residential treatment centers for adults
People in group quarters in Olney in 2000:
- 92 people in nursing homes
- 15 people in mental (psychiatric) hospitals or wards
- 12 people in other noninstitutional group quarters
- 10 people in local jails and other confinement facilities (including police lockups)
- 10 people in other group homes
Olney compared to Illinois state average:
- Median household income below state average.
- Median house value significantly below state average.
- Unemployed percentage below state average.
- Black race population percentage significantly below state average.
- Hispanic race population percentage significantly below state average.
- Foreign-born population percentage significantly below state average.
- Length of stay since moving in below state average.
- Institutionalized population percentage above state average.
Banks with branches in Olney (2011 data):
- First National Bank in Olney: Drive-In, Route 130 North Facility, First National Bank In Olney, Olney Drive-In Facility. Info updated 2006/11/03: Bank assets: $306.4 mil, Deposits: $269.1 mil, local headquarters, positive income, Agricultural Specialization, 7 total offices, Holding Company: Summit Bancshares, Ltd.
- First Financial Bank, National Association: Olney Main Branch at 240 East Chestnut St, branch established on 1883/01/01; Olney 130 Branch at 1110 South West, branch established on 1998/10/05. Info updated 2012/01/04: Bank assets: $2,852.7 mil, Deposits: $2,227.7 mil, headquarters in Terre Haute, IN, positive income, Commercial Lending Specialization, 66 total offices, Holding Company: First Financial Corporation
- TrustBank: Richland County Mall Facility at North West Street, branch established on 1981/05/04; Trustbank at 600 East Main Street, branch established on 1912/09/13. Info updated 2006/11/03: Bank assets: $168.4 mil, Deposits: $144.7 mil, local headquarters, positive income, Agricultural Specialization, 5 total offices, Holding Company: Rich Land Bancorp, Inc.
- Citizens National Bank of Albion: Olney Branch at 202 South Whittle Avenue, branch established on 2002/01/22. Info updated 2006/11/03: Bank assets: $265.4 mil, Deposits: $222.5 mil, headquarters in Albion, IL, positive income, Agricultural Specialization, 4 total offices, Holding Company: Citizens Bancshares, Inc.
Fire-safe hotels and motels in Olney, Illinois:
- Travelers Inn Motel, 1801 E Main St, Olney, IL 62450 , Phone: (618) 393-2186
- Super 8 Motel Olney, 425 SW Rt 30, Olney, IL 62450 , Phone: (618) 392-7888, Fax: (618) 392-7888
- Royal Inn Motel, 1001 W Main St, Olney, IL 62450 , Phone: (618) 395-8581
- Holiday Motel, US 50 & I-130, Olney, IL 62450 , Phone: (618) 395-2121, Fax: (618) 395-3200
Educational Attainment (%) in 2013
School Enrollment by Level of School (%) in 2013
Most commonly used house heating fuel:
- Utility gas (76%)
- Electricity (21%)
- Bottled, tank, or LP gas (2%)
- Other fuel (1%)
Presidential Elections Results
Graphs represent county-level data. Detailed 2008 Election Results
Religion statistics for Olney city (based on Richland County data)
Food Environment Statistics:
|Richland County:||1.92 / 10,000 pop.|
|Illinois:||2.24 / 10,000 pop.|
|This county:||0.64 / 10,000 pop.|
|State:||0.08 / 10,000 pop.|
|Richland County:||0.64 / 10,000 pop.|
|Illinois:||0.75 / 10,000 pop.|
|Richland County:||3.20 / 10,000 pop.|
|State:||2.61 / 10,000 pop.|
|Here:||5.12 / 10,000 pop.|
|State:||6.86 / 10,000 pop.|
|Local government employment and payroll (March 2012)|
|Function||Full-time employees||Monthly full-time payroll||Average yearly full-time wage||Part-time employees||Monthly part-time payroll|
|Other Government Administration||7||$32,836||$56,290||6||$3,058|
|Police Protection - Officers||13||$53,112||$49,026||0||$0|
|Streets and Highways||9||$28,178||$37,571||6||$3,151|
|Solid Waste Management||0||$0||2||$1,085|
|Parks and Recreation||3||$11,150||$44,600||0||$0|
|Other and Unallocable||2||$6,177||$37,062||2||$941|
|Totals for Government||59||$226,077||$45,982||18||$9,674|
Olney government finances - Expenditure in 2002 (per resident):
- Construction - General: $370,000 ($40.62)
- Current Operations - Regular Highways: $1,095,000 ($120.22)
Police Protection: $1,016,000 ($111.55)
Water Utilities: $933,000 ($102.44)
General - Other: $803,000 ($88.16)
Sewerage: $631,000 ($69.28)
Parks & Recreation: $572,000 ($62.80)
Fire Protection: $389,000 ($42.71)
Central Staff Services: $329,000 ($36.12)
Solid Waste Management: $243,000 ($26.68)
Libraries: $192,000 ($21.08)
Judicial and Legal Services: $125,000 ($13.72)
Financial Administration: $111,000 ($12.19)
Protective Inspection and Regulation, NEC: $53,000 ($5.82)
General Public Buildings: $12,000 ($1.32)
- Employee Retirement - Total Cash & Deposits: $2,208,000 ($242.42)
Benefit Payments: $189,000 ($20.75)
- General - Interest on Debt: $181,000 ($19.87)
- Other Capital Outlay - Parks & Recreation: $45,000 ($4.94)
Police Protection: $29,000 ($3.18)
Central Staff: $24,000 ($2.64)
Fire Protection: $14,000 ($1.54)
Regular Highways: $9,000 ($0.99)
General - Other: $5,000 ($0.55)
- Total Salaries & Wages: $2,824,000 ($310.06)
- Water Utilities - Interest on Debt: $39,000 ($4.28)
Olney government finances - Revenue in 2002 (per resident):
- Charges - Sewerage: $736,000 ($80.81)
Solid Waste Management: $273,000 ($29.97)
All Other: $55,000 ($6.04)
Parks & Recreation: $52,000 ($5.71)
- Employee Retirement - Interest Revenue: $175,000 ($19.21)
From Local Government: $136,000 ($14.93)
Local Employee Contribution: $55,000 ($6.04)
- Federal Intergovernmental - All Other: $227,000 ($24.92)
- Local Intergovernmental - All Other: $80,000 ($8.78)
- Miscellaneous - Interest Earnings: $354,000 ($38.87)
General Revenue, NEC: $160,000 ($17.57)
- Revenue - Water Utilities: $990,000 ($108.70)
- State Intergovernmental - General Support: $2,221,000 ($243.85)
Highways: $807,000 ($88.60)
All Other: $513,000 ($56.32)
Health & Hospitals: $3,000 ($0.33)
- Tax - Property: $1,176,000 ($129.12)
NEC: $161,000 ($17.68)
Olney government finances - Debt in 2002 (per resident):
- Long Term Debt Beginning Outstanding - Water Utilities: $655,000 ($71.91)
- Long Term Debt Beginning Outstanding, NEC: $2,502,000 ($274.70)
- Long Term Debt Issue, Unspecified - Other NEC: $413,000 ($45.34)
- Long Term Debt Outstanding Nonguaranteed - Other, NEC: $2,783,000 ($305.56)
Water Utilities: $575,000 ($63.13)
- Long Term Debt Retired Unspecified - Other, NEC: $132,000 ($14.49)
Water Utilities: $80,000 ($8.78)
Olney government finances - Cash and Securities in 2002 (per resident):
- Bond Fund - Cash & Deposits: $2,704,000 ($296.88)
- Employee Retirement - Total Other Securities: $1,401,000 ($153.82)
Total Federal Securities: $408,000 ($44.80)
- Other Funds - Cash & Deposits: $6,288,000 ($690.38)
4.62% of this county's 2011 resident taxpayers lived in other counties in 2010 ($31,051 average adjusted gross income)
10 or fewer of this county's residents moved from foreign countries between 2010 and 2011.
Top counties from which taxpayers relocated into this county between 2010 and 2011:
|from Clay County, IL||0.44% ($24,893 average AGI)|
|from Lawrence County, IL||0.35% ($38,273)|
|from Edwards County, IL||0.24% ($33,867)|
5.12% of this county's 2010 resident taxpayers moved to other counties in 2011 ($38,552 average adjusted gross income)
10 or fewer of this county's residents moved to foreign countries between 2010 and 2011.
Top counties to which taxpayers relocated from this county between 2010 and 2011:
Strongest AM radio stations in Olney:
- WVLN (740 AM; 0 kW; OLNEY, IL; Owner: V.L.N. BROADCASTING, INC.)
- KXEN (1010 AM; 50 kW; FESTUS-ST. LOUIS, MO; Owner: BDJ RADIO ENTERPRISES, LLC)
- KMOX (1120 AM; 50 kW; ST. LOUIS, MO; Owner: INFINITY BROADCASTING OPERATIONS, INC.)
- WIBC (1070 AM; 50 kW; INDIANAPOLIS, IN; Owner: EMMIS RADIO LICENSE CORPORATION)
- WHAS (840 AM; 50 kW; LOUISVILLE, KY; Owner: CLEAR CHANNEL BROADCASTING LICENSES, INC.)
- WILY (1210 AM; daytime; 10 kW; CENTRALIA, IL; Owner: W. RUSSELL WITHERS, JR.)
- WDDD (810 AM; 10 kW; JOHNSTON CITY, IL; Owner: CLEAR CHANNEL BROADCASTING LICENSES, INC.)
- WSM (650 AM; 50 kW; NASHVILLE, TN; Owner: GAYLORD ENTERTAINMENT COMPANY)
- WMIX (940 AM; 5 kW; MOUNT VERNON, IL; Owner: WITHERS BROADCASTING CO OF ILLINOIS)
- WLW (700 AM; 50 kW; CINCINNATI, OH; Owner: JACOR BROADCASTING CORPORATION)
- WSDZ (1260 AM; 20 kW; BELLEVILLE, IL)
- WSCR (670 AM; 50 kW; CHICAGO, IL; Owner: INFINITY BROADCASTING OPERATIONS, INC.)
- WLS (890 AM; 50 kW; CHICAGO, IL; Owner: WLS, INC.)
Strongest FM radio stations in Olney:
- WSEI (92.9 FM; OLNEY, IL; Owner: V.L.N. BROADCASTING, INC.)
- WPTH (88.1 FM; OLNEY, IL; Owner: OLNEY VOICE OF CHRISTIAN FAITH, INC.)
- WUSI (90.3 FM; OLNEY, IL; Owner: BOARD OF TRUSTEES OF S. ILL. UNIVER.)
- WTYE (101.7 FM; ROBINSON, IL; Owner: ANN BROADCASTING CORPORATION)
- WBJW (91.7 FM; ALBION, IL; Owner: MUSIC MINISTRIES INC)
- WAKO-FM (103.1 FM; LAWRENCEVILLE, IL; Owner: LAWRENCEVILLE BROADCASTING CO., INC.)
- WYNG (94.9 FM; MOUNT CARMEL, IL; Owner: CLEAR CHANNEL BROADCASTING LICENSES, INC.)
- WNOI (103.9 FM; FLORA, IL; Owner: H & R COMMUNICATIONS, INC.)
- WVJC (89.1 FM; MOUNT CARMEL, IL; Owner: ILLINOIS EASTERN COMMUNITY COLLEGES)
TV broadcast stations around Olney:
- WUSI-TV (Channel 16; OLNEY, IL; Owner: BD. OF TRUSTEES SOUTHERN ILLINOIS UNIVERSITY)
- WNOI-LP (Channel 24; FLORA, IL; Owner: H & R COMMUNICATIONS, INC.)
Fatal road traffic accident statistics for 1975 - 2013 (per 100,000 population)
- National Bridge Inventory (NBI) Statistics
- 6Number of bridges
- 10m33ftTotal length
- $1,009,000Total costs
- 28,050Total average daily traffic
- 2,256Total average daily truck traffic
FCC Registered Antenna Towers: 55 (See the full list of FCC Registered Antenna Towers)
FCC Registered Commercial Land Mobile Towers: 1 (See the full list of FCC Registered Commercial Land Mobile Towers in Olney, IL)
FCC Registered Private Land Mobile Towers: 22 (See the full list of FCC Registered Private Land Mobile Towers)
FCC Registered Broadcast Land Mobile Towers: 3 (See the full list of FCC Registered Broadcast Land Mobile Towers)
FCC Registered Microwave Towers: 12 (See the full list of FCC Registered Microwave Towers in this town)
FCC Registered Paging Towers: 5 (See the full list of FCC Registered Paging Towers)
FCC Registered Maritime Coast & Aviation Ground Towers: 4 (See the full list of FCC Registered Maritime Coast & Aviation Ground Towers)
FCC Registered Amateur Radio Licenses: 46 (See the full list of FCC Registered Amateur Radio Licenses in Olney)
FAA Registered Aircraft: 8 (See the full list of FAA Registered Aircraft in Olney)
2006 National Fire Incident Reporting System Incidents:
- Fire: 55
- Hazardous Condition: 38
- Good Intent Call: 1
Incident types - Olney
|Most common first names in Olney, IL among deceased individuals|
|Most common last names in Olney, IL among deceased individuals|
|Last name||Count||Lived (average)|
|Businesses in Olney, IL|
|Decora Cabinetry||2||Super 8||1|
|Domino's Pizza||1||Taco Bell||1|
|Fashion Bug||1||True Value||1|
Olney on our top lists:
- #7 on the list of "Top 101 cities with largest percentage of males working in industry: Department and other general merchandise stores (population 5,000+)"
- #44 on the list of "Top 101 cities with largest percentage of males in occupations: Mathematical science occupations (population 5,000+)"
- #46 on the list of "Top 101 cities with largest percentage of females working in industry: Vending machine operators (population 5,000+)"
- #50 on the list of "Top 101 cities with largest percentage of females in occupations: Preschool, kindergarten, elementary and middle school teachers (population 5,000+)"
- #51 on the list of "Top 101 cities with largest percentage of females working in industry: Mining (population 5,000+)"
- #70 on the list of "Top 101 cities with largest percentage of females in occupations: Other food preparation and serving workers including supervisors (population 5,000+)"
- #90 on the list of "Top 101 cities with largest percentage of workers with very short commute times (9 minutes or less) (population 5,000+)"
- #90 on the list of "Top 101 cities with the largest percentage of people in mental (psychiatric) hospitals or wards"
Total of 4 patent applications in 2008-2015.