River Oaks, Texas
River Oaks: Full Moon in River Oaks through the Oaks March 2011
River Oaks: Bluebonnets on Merritt Street
We are giving away $1200 in prizes - enter simply by sending us your own city pictures!
|Median resident age:||31.2 years|
|Texas median age:||34.4 years|
Zip codes: 76114.
Estimated per capita income in 2015: $16,973 (it was $16,610 in 2000)
River Oaks city income, earnings, and wages data
Estimated median house or condo value in 2015: $89,421 (it was $50,900 in 2000)
Mean prices in 2015: All housing units: $203,739; Detached houses: $208,758; Townhouses or other attached units: $170,178; In 2-unit structures: $139,944; In 3-to-4-unit structures: $99,614; In 5-or-more-unit structures: $241,248; Mobile homes: $38,277; Occupied boats, RVs, vans, etc.: $32,515
Median gross rent in 2015: $1,023.
Races in River Oaks, TX (2010)
- 3,62648.8%White alone
- 600.8%Black alone
- 590.8%Two or more races
- 470.6%Asian alone
- 190.3%American Indian alone
- 60.08%Other race alone
|The Galleria vs River Oaks District (15 replies)|
|Opposing sides of Trayvon Martin case plan protests in River Oaks (203 replies)|
|Tanglewood vs River Oaks vs 77024 for family (35 replies)|
|Young couple (Galleria? River Oaks?) (41 replies)|
|Moving to Houston. Galleria, Upper Kirby, River Oaks? (1 reply)|
|Questions about River Oaks (18 replies)|
Latest news from River Oaks, TX collected exclusively by city-data.com from local newspapers, TV, and radio stations
Ancestries: American (8.9%), Irish (4.9%), German (2.7%), English (2.5%).
Current Local Time: CST time zone
Land area: 1.99 square miles.
Population density: 3,849 people per square mile(average).
For population 25 years and over in River Oaks:
- High school or higher: 72.9%
- Bachelor's degree or higher: 9.3%
- Graduate or professional degree: 1.8%
- Unemployed: 5.6%
- Mean travel time to work (commute): 24.9 minutes
For population 15 years and over in River Oaks city:
- Never married: 30.9%
- Now married: 50.5%
- Separated: 2.5%
- Widowed: 5.6%
- Divorced: 10.4%
1,182 residents are foreign born (13.4% Latin America).
According to our research of Texas and other state lists there were 11 registered sex offenders living in River Oaks, Texas as of October 23, 2017.
The ratio of number of residents in River Oaks to the number of sex offenders is 689 to 1.
The number of registered sex offenders compared to the number of residents in this city is near the state average.
Median real estate property taxes paid for housing units with mortgages in 2015: $1,854 (2.2%)
Median real estate property taxes paid for housing units with no mortgage in 2015: $1,721 (1.8%)
Nearest city with pop. 50,000+: Fort Worth, TX (4.5 miles , pop. 534,694).
Nearest city with pop. 1,000,000+: Dallas, TX (35.4 miles , pop. 1,188,580).
Nearest cities: Westworth Village, TX (1.3 miles ), Sansom Park, TX (1.4 miles ), Westover Hills, TX (1.6 miles ), Lake Worth, TX (1.8 miles ), White Settlement, TX (2.0 miles ), Fort Worth, TX (2.1 miles ), Saginaw, TX (2.5 miles ), Lakeside, TX (2.5 miles ).
Single-family new house construction building permits:
- 1997: 1 building, cost: $70,000
- 1998: 8 buildings, average cost: $82,400
- 1999: 4 buildings, average cost: $64,500
- 2000: 5 buildings, average cost: $68,800
- 2001: 1 building, cost: $190,000
- 2002: 5 buildings, average cost: $38,800
- 2003: 8 buildings, average cost: $89,000
- 2004: 6 buildings, average cost: $74,200
- 2005: 7 buildings, average cost: $49,300
- 2006: 6 buildings, average cost: $50,600
- 2007: 9 buildings, average cost: $101,700
- 2008: 6 buildings, average cost: $148,500
- 2009: 2 buildings, average cost: $152,500
- 2010: 3 buildings, average cost: $68,200
- 2011: 1 building, cost: $50,000
- 2012: 3 buildings, average cost: $42,700
- 2013: 1 building, cost: $40,000
- 2014: 5 buildings, average cost: $219,700
Number of permits per 10,000 residents
Average cost (in $1000s)
Latitude: 32.78 N, Longitude: 97.40 W
Daytime population change due to commuting: -2,134 (-27.0%)
Workers who live and work in this city: 256 (7.4%)
|Crime rates in River Oaks by Year|
|City-data.com crime index (higher means more crime, U.S. average = 286.7)||160.1||193.1||169.5||178.4||174.7||225.2||161.0||241.2||175.3||220.8||180.8||118.1||131.2||134.4||133.1|
(click on a table row to update graph)
Crime rate in River Oaks detailed stats: murders, rapes, robberies, assaults, burglaries, thefts, arson
|Officers per 1,000 residents here:||2.33|
Unemployment by year (%)
Historical housing units
Population change in the 1990s: +348 (+5.2%).
- Manufacturing (17%)
- Construction (15%)
- Retail trade (14%)
- Wholesale trade (9%)
- Administrative and support and waste management services (9%)
- Other services, except public administration (8%)
- Educational services (6%)
- Health care and social assistance (16%)
- Manufacturing (14%)
- Retail trade (12%)
- Educational services (12%)
- Other services, except public administration (9%)
- Public administration (7%)
- Finance and insurance (7%)
- Construction and extraction occupations (15%)
- Office and administrative support occupations (15%)
- Sales and related occupations (13%)
- Production occupations (12%)
- Installation, maintenance, and repair occupations (12%)
- Transportation occupations (8%)
- Building and grounds cleaning and maintenance occupations (7%)
- Office and administrative support occupations (33%)
- Personal care and service occupations (13%)
- Sales and related occupations (13%)
- Production occupations (10%)
- Education, training, and library occupations (8%)
- Food preparation and serving related occupations (6%)
- Business and financial operations occupations (4%)
Average climate in River Oaks, Texas
Based on data reported by over 4,000 weather stations
River Oaks-area historical tornado activity is above Texas state average. It is 147% greater than the overall U.S. average.
On 4/25/1990, a category F4 (max. wind speeds 207-260 mph) tornado 22.3 miles away from the River Oaks city center caused between $500,000 and $5,000,000 in damages.
On 5/4/1960, a category F3 (max. wind speeds 158-206 mph) tornado 2.5 miles away from the city center injured 12 people and caused between $50,000 and $500,000 in damages.
Earthquake activity:River Oaks-area historical earthquake activity is slightly below Texas state average. It is 77% smaller than the overall U.S. average.
On 6/16/1978 at 11:46:54, a magnitude 5.3 (4.4 MB, 4.6 UK, 5.3 ML, Class: Moderate, Intensity: VI - VII) earthquake occurred 196.5 miles away from the city center
On 9/6/1997 at 23:38:00, a magnitude 4.5 (4.5 LG, 4.2 LG, Depth: 3.1 mi, Class: Light, Intensity: IV - V) earthquake occurred 141.5 miles away from River Oaks center
On 4/14/1995 at 00:32:56, a magnitude 5.7 (5.6 MB, 5.7 MS, 5.7 MW, Depth: 11.1 mi) earthquake occurred 392.0 miles away from the city center
On 1/18/1995 at 15:51:39, a magnitude 4.2 (4.0 LG, 4.2 LG, Depth: 3.1 mi) earthquake occurred 138.6 miles away from the city center
On 4/28/1998 at 14:13:01, a magnitude 4.2 (3.9 MB, 4.2 LG, Depth: 3.1 mi) earthquake occurred 150.6 miles away from River Oaks center
On 1/2/1992 at 11:45:35, a magnitude 5.0 (4.6 MB, 5.0 LG, Depth: 3.1 mi) earthquake occurred 334.0 miles away from the city center
Magnitude types: regional Lg-wave magnitude (LG), body-wave magnitude (MB), local magnitude (ML), surface-wave magnitude (MS), moment magnitude (MW)
Natural disasters:The number of natural disasters in Tarrant County (21) is a lot greater than the US average (13).
Major Disasters (Presidential) Declared: 10
Emergencies Declared: 10
Causes of natural disasters: Storms: 8, Floods: 7, Fires: 6, Hurricanes: 6, Tornadoes: 5, Wind: 1, Other: 1 (Note: Some incidents may be assigned to more than one category).
Hospitals and medical centers near River Oaks:
- FRESENIUS MEDICAL CARE OF NORTHSIDE (Dialysis Facility, about 1 miles away; FORT WORTH, TX)
- FIRESIDE LODGE RETIREMENT CENTER INC (Nursing Home, about 2 miles away; FORT WORTH, TX)
- MANORCARE HEALTH SERVICES (Nursing Home, about 2 miles away; FORT WORTH, TX)
- RIVER OAKS HEALTH AND REHABILITATION CENTER (Nursing Home, about 2 miles away; FORT WORTH, TX)
- TARRANT DIALYSIS CENTER, NORTH FORT WORTH (Dialysis Facility, about 2 miles away; FORT WORTH, TX)
- TEXAS RENAL VENTURES (Dialysis Facility, about 3 miles away; FORT WORTH, TX)
- OSTEOPATHIC MEDICAL CENTER OF TEXAS (Hospital, about 3 miles away; FORT WORTH, TX)
Amtrak station near River Oaks:
Colleges/universities with over 2000 students nearest to River Oaks:
- Tarrant County College District (about 5 miles; Fort Worth, TX; Full-time enrollment: 33,775)
- Texas Christian University (about 6 miles; Fort Worth, TX; FT enrollment: 9,131)
- The University of Texas at Arlington (about 17 miles; Arlington, TX; FT enrollment: 27,453)
- Weatherford College (about 24 miles; Weatherford, TX; FT enrollment: 4,080)
- DeVry University-Texas (about 25 miles; Irving, TX; FT enrollment: 4,098)
- North Lake College (about 26 miles; Irving, TX; FT enrollment: 6,191)
- Dallas Baptist University (about 27 miles; Dallas, TX; FT enrollment: 4,280)
Notable location: River Oaks Volunteer Fire Department (A). Display/hide its location on the map
Churches in River Oaks include: Inspiration Point Baptist Church (A), Saint Pauls Catholic Church (B), Castleberry Church of Christ (C), Saint Elisabeth Episcopal Church (D). Display/hide their locations on the map
Park in River Oaks: W O Barnes Stadium (1). Display/hide its location on the map
Hotel: Caravan Inn (2601 Jacksboro Highway).
Court: River Oaks City - Police Department-Emergency Only- Municipal Court (4900 River Oaks Boulevard).
Air pollution and air quality trends
(lower is better)
Air Quality Index (AQI) level in 2013 was 92.4. This is worse than average.
Carbon Monoxide (CO) [ppm] level in 2013 was 0.246. This is about average. Closest monitor was 3.1 miles away from the city center.
Nitrogen Dioxide (NO2) [ppb] level in 2013 was 9.02. This is significantly worse than average. Closest monitor was 2.0 miles away from the city center.
Ozone [ppb] level in 2013 was 28.7. This is about average. Closest monitor was 3.1 miles away from the city center.
Particulate Matter (PM10) [µg/m3] level in 2002 was 17.2. This is about average. Closest monitor was 3.5 miles away from the city center.
Particulate Matter (PM2.5) [µg/m3] level in 2013 was 10.5. This is about average. Closest monitor was 3.1 miles away from the city center.
(7.0% for White Non-Hispanic residents, 26.1% for Black residents, 22.3% for Hispanic or Latino residents, 18.4% for other race residents, 19.9% for two or more races residents)
|This city:||2.8 people|
Percentage of family households:
Percentage of households with unmarried partners:
Likely homosexual households (counted as self-reported same-sex unmarried-partner households)
- Lesbian couples: 0.4% of all households
- Gay men: 0.1% of all households
Banks with branches in River Oaks (2011 data):
- BOKF, National Association: River Oaks Branch at 1011 Roberts Cut Off, branch established on 1999/09/01. Info updated 2012/02/28: Bank assets: $25,360.0 mil, Deposits: $19,171.3 mil, headquarters in Tulsa, OK, positive income, Commercial Lending Specialization, 189 total offices, Holding Company: Bok Financial Corporation
Educational Attainment (%) in 2015
School Enrollment by Level of School (%) in 2015
Presidential Elections Results
Graphs represent county-level data. Detailed 2008 Election Results
Religion statistics for River Oaks city (based on Tarrant County data)
Food Environment Statistics:
|Tarrant County:||1.24 / 10,000 pop.|
|Texas:||1.47 / 10,000 pop.|
|This county:||0.15 / 10,000 pop.|
|State:||0.14 / 10,000 pop.|
|Tarrant County:||1.14 / 10,000 pop.|
|Texas:||1.11 / 10,000 pop.|
|Tarrant County:||3.56 / 10,000 pop.|
|State:||3.95 / 10,000 pop.|
|Here:||5.68 / 10,000 pop.|
|State:||6.13 / 10,000 pop.|
Health and Nutrition:
More about Health and Nutrition of River Oaks, TX Residents
|Local government employment and payroll (March 2012)|
|Function||Full-time employees||Monthly full-time payroll||Average yearly full-time wage||Part-time employees||Monthly part-time payroll|
|Other Government Administration||4||$2,632||$7,896||7||$2,023|
|Judicial and Legal||2||$5,059||$30,354||0||$0|
|Police Protection - Officers||16||$63,803||$47,852||0||$0|
|Police - Other||7||$19,884||$34,087||9||$3,297|
|Streets and Highways||4||$8,376||$25,128||0||$0|
|Solid Waste Management||3||$7,058||$28,232||0||$0|
|Parks and Recreation||2||$4,519||$27,114||3||$2,283|
|Other and Unallocable||5||$12,682||$30,437||0||$0|
|Totals for Government||57||$166,727||$35,100||25||$13,597|
River Oaks government finances - Expenditure in 2002 (per resident):
- Current Operations - Sewerage: $858,000 ($111.85)
Water Utilities: $800,000 ($104.29)
Police Protection: $716,000 ($93.34)
Solid Waste Management: $104,000 ($13.56)
Libraries: $66,000 ($8.60)
General Public Buildings: $66,000 ($8.60)
Judicial and Legal Services: $46,000 ($6.00)
Financial Administration: $43,000 ($5.61)
Protective Inspection and Regulation, NEC: $33,000 ($4.30)
Fire Protection: $9,000 ($1.17)
Central Staff Services: $4,000 ($0.52)
- Other Capital Outlay - Fire Protection: $63,000 ($8.21)
Police Protection: $53,000 ($6.91)
Judicial: $24,000 ($3.13)
- Total Salaries & Wages: $653,000 ($85.13)
- Water Utilities - Interest on Debt: $0 ($0.00)
River Oaks government finances - Revenue in 2002 (per resident):
- Charges - Sewerage: $953,000 ($124.23)
Solid Waste Management: $385,000 ($50.19)
- Miscellaneous - Interest Earnings: $71,000 ($9.26)
- Revenue - Water Utilities: $941,000 ($122.67)
- Tax - Property: $1,139,000 ($148.48)
Public Utilities: $311,000 ($40.54)
Total General Sales: $237,000 ($30.90)
Other Selective Sales: $0 ($0.00)
River Oaks government finances - Cash and Securities in 2002 (per resident):
- Other Funds - Cash & Deposits: $2,130,000 ($277.67)
6.55% of this county's 2011 resident taxpayers lived in other counties in 2010 ($44,382 average adjusted gross income)
0.05% of residents moved from foreign countries ($449 average AGI)
Tarrant County: 0.05% Texas average: 0.08%
Top counties from which taxpayers relocated into this county between 2010 and 2011:
|from Dallas County, TX||1.41% ($38,236 average AGI)|
|from Denton County, TX||0.43% ($44,939)|
|from Johnson County, TX||0.27% ($37,095)|
6.03% of this county's 2010 resident taxpayers moved to other counties in 2011 ($44,307 average adjusted gross income)
0.06% of residents moved to foreign countries ($591 average AGI)
Tarrant County: 0.06% Texas average: 0.10%
Top counties to which taxpayers relocated from this county between 2010 and 2011:
Strongest AM radio stations in River Oaks:
- KAHZ (1360 AM; 50 kW; HURST, TX)
- KHVN (970 AM; 10 kW; FORT WORTH, TX; Owner: MORTENSON BROADCASTING COMPANY)
- KESS (1270 AM; 50 kW; FORT WORTH, TX; Owner: KESS-AM LICENSE CORP.)
- WBAP (820 AM; 50 kW; FORT WORTH, TX; Owner: WBAP-KSCS OPERATING, LTD.)
- KZMP (1540 AM; 50 kW; UNIVERSITY PARK, TX; Owner: ENTRAVISION HOLDINGS, LLC)
- KBIS (1150 AM; 25 kW; HIGHLAND PARK, TX; Owner: DALLAS AM RADIO PARTNERS, L.P.)
- KNAX (1630 AM; 10 kW; FT. WORTH, TX; Owner: MORTENSON BROADCASTING COMPANY)
- KRLD (1080 AM; 50 kW; DALLAS, TX; Owner: TEXAS INFINITY BROADCASTING L.P.)
- KFJZ (870 AM; daytime; 1 kW; FORT WORTH, TX; Owner: GARDEN CITY BROADCASTING, INC. D.I.P)
- KSKY (660 AM; 20 kW; BALCH SPRINGS, TX; Owner: BISON MEDIA, INC.)
- KFXR (1190 AM; 50 kW; DALLAS, TX; Owner: CLEAR CHANNEL BROADCASTING LICENSES, INC.)
- KLIF (570 AM; 5 kW; DALLAS, TX; Owner: KLIF LICO, INC.)
- KTNO (1440 AM; 12 kW; DENTON, TX; Owner: MORTENSON BROADCASTING COMPANY)
Strongest FM radio stations in River Oaks:
- KTCU-FM (88.7 FM; FORT WORTH, TX; Owner: TEXAS CHRISTIAN UNIVERSITY)
- KLLI (105.3 FM; DALLAS, TX; Owner: INFINITY BROADCASTING CORPORATION OF DALLAS)
- KPLX (99.5 FM; FORT WORTH, TX; Owner: KPLX LICO, INC.)
- KKDA-FM (104.5 FM; DALLAS, TX; Owner: SERVICE BROADCASTING I, LTD.)
- KZPS (92.5 FM; DALLAS, TX; Owner: AMFM TEXAS LICENSES LIMITED PARTNERSHIP)
- KHKS (106.1 FM; DENTON, TX; Owner: AMFM TEXAS LICENSES LIMITED PARTNERSHIP)
- KVIL-FM (103.7 FM; HIGHLAND PARK-DALLAS, TX; Owner: INFINITY BROADCASTING CORPORATION OF TEXAS)
- KRBV (100.3 FM; DALLAS, TX; Owner: INFINITY BROADCASTING CORP. OF FORT WORTH)
- KOAI (107.5 FM; FORT WORTH, TX; Owner: INFINITY KOAI-FM, INC.)
- KBFB (97.9 FM; DALLAS, TX; Owner: RADIO ONE LICENSES, LLC)
- KSCS (96.3 FM; FORT WORTH, TX; Owner: WBAP-KSCS OPERATING, LTD.)
- KLNO (94.1 FM; FORT WORTH, TX; Owner: HBC LICENSE CORPORATION)
- KEGL (97.1 FM; FORT WORTH, TX; Owner: CITICASTERS LICENSES, L.P.)
- K217BS (91.3 FM; NORTH RICHLAND HILLS, TX; Owner: CSN INTERNATIONAL)
- KCBI (90.9 FM; DALLAS, TX; Owner: CRISWELL CENTER FOR BIBLICAL STUDIES)
- KLUV-FM (98.7 FM; DALLAS, TX; Owner: INFINITY BROADCASTING CORPORATION OF DALLAS)
- KDGE (102.1 FM; FORT WORTH-DALLAS, TX; Owner: CAPSTAR TX LIMITED PARTNERSHIP)
- KDMX (102.9 FM; DALLAS, TX; Owner: CITICASTERS LICENSES, L.P.)
- KDXX (107.1 FM; BENBROOK, TX; Owner: KCYT-FM LICENSE CORP.)
- KERA (90.1 FM; DALLAS, TX; Owner: NORTH TEXAS PUBLIC BROADCASTING, INC.)
TV broadcast stations around River Oaks:
- KUVN-CA (Channel 31; FORT WORTH, TX; Owner: KUVN LICENSE PARTNERSHIP, L.P.)
- KFWD (Channel 52; FORT WORTH, TX; Owner: HIC BROADCAST, INC.)
- KXAS-TV (Channel 5; FORT WORTH, TX; Owner: STATION VENTURE OPERATIONS, LP)
- KDTN (Channel 2; DENTON, TX; Owner: NORTH TEXAS PUBLIC BROADCASTING, INC.)
- KTVT (Channel 11; FORT WORTH, TX; Owner: CBS STATIONS GROUP OF TEXAS L.P.)
- KSTR-TV (Channel 49; IRVING, TX; Owner: TELEFUTURA DALLAS LLC)
- KPXD (Channel 68; ARLINGTON, TX; Owner: PAXSON DALLAS LICENSE, INC.)
- KUVN (Channel 23; GARLAND, TX; Owner: KUVN LICENSE PARTNERSHIP, L.P.)
- KTXA (Channel 21; FORT WORTH, TX; Owner: VIACOM TELEVISION STATIONS GROUP OF DALLAS/FORT WORTH L.P.)
- KMPX (Channel 29; DECATUR, TX; Owner: WORD OF GOD FELLOWSHIP, INC.)
- WFAA-TV (Channel 8; DALLAS, TX; Owner: WFAA-TV, L.P.)
- KDFW (Channel 4; DALLAS, TX; Owner: KDFW LICENSE, INC.)
- KDTX-TV (Channel 58; DALLAS, TX; Owner: TRINITY BROADCASTING OF TEXAS, INC.)
- KXTX-TV (Channel 39; DALLAS, TX; Owner: TELEMUNDO OF TEXAS PARTNERSHIP, LP)
- KDAF (Channel 33; DALLAS, TX; Owner: TRIBUNE TELEVISION COMPANY)
- KERA-TV (Channel 13; DALLAS, TX; Owner: NORTH TEXAS PUBLIC BROADCASTING, INC.)
- KLDT (Channel 55; LAKE DALLAS, TX; Owner: JOHNSON BROADCASTING OF DALLAS, INC.)
- KDFI (Channel 27; DALLAS, TX; Owner: NEW DMIC, INC.)
- K26HF (Channel 26; BRITTON, TX; Owner: MAKO COMMUNICATIONS, LLC)
- KHPK-LP (Channel 28; DE SOTO, TX; Owner: MAKO COMMUNICATIONS, LLC)
- K25FW (Channel 25; CORSICANA, TX; Owner: VENTANA TELEVISION, INC.)
- KATA-LP (Channel 60; MESQUITE, TX; Owner: JANE McGINNIS)
- KVFW-LP (Channel 65; FORT WORTH, TX; Owner: GERALD BENAVIDES)
- KLEG-LP (Channel 44; DALLAS, TX; Owner: DILIP VISWANATH)
Fatal road traffic accident statistics for 1975 - 2014 (per 100,000 population)
FCC Registered Antenna Towers:13 (See the full list of FCC Registered Antenna Towers in River Oaks)
FCC Registered Private Land Mobile Towers:1
- Police Dept (Lat: 32.773750 Lon: -97.398917), Call Sign: KKV797
Assigned Frequencies: 153.800 MHz, 154.115 MHzGrant Date: 12/11/2015, Expiration Date: 12/07/2025Registrant: Breakthrough Communications, 3620 Byers Avenue, Fort Worth, TX 76107, Phone: (817) 732-7791, Fax: (817) 731-8335, Email:
FCC Registered Microwave Towers:1
- TX-DAL0119A, 5121 Black Oak Lane (Lat: 32.772833 Lon: -97.398861), Type: Mtower, Structure height: 30.8 m, Overall height: 38.1 m, Call Sign: WQLD871
Assigned Frequencies: 10735.0 MHz, 11015.0 MHz, 10855.0 MHz, 19375.0 MHz, 10815.0 MHz, 11095.0 MHz, 10935.0 MHz, 19475.0 MHzGrant Date: 12/17/2009, Expiration Date: 12/17/2019, Certifier: Nadja S Sodos-WallaceRegistrant: Sprint Corporation, 12502 Sunrise Valley Drive, M/S: Varesa0209, Reston, VA 20196, Phone: (703) 433-4000, Fax: (703) 433-4483
FCC Registered Amateur Radio Licenses:11 (See the full list of FCC Registered Amateur Radio Licenses in River Oaks)
FAA Registered Aircraft:2
- Aircraft: GRUMMAN AMERICAN AVN. CORP. AA-5A (Category: Land, Seats: 4, Weight: Up to 12,499 Pounds, Speed: 105 mph), Engine: Reciprocating
N-Number: 203JA , Serial Number: AA5A-0474, Airworthiness Date: 10/14/1977
Registrant (Individual): Charles J Walch, 4601 Almena Rd, River Oaks, TX 76114
- Aircraft: BELLANCA 17-30A (Category: Land, Seats: 4, Weight: Up to 12,499 Pounds, Speed: 142 mph), Engine: CONT MOTOR IO 520 SERIES (285 HP) (Reciprocating)
N-Number: 39840 , Serial Number: 73-30516, Year manufactured: 1972, Airworthiness Date: 12/05/1972
Registrant (Individual): Charles Joseph Walch, 4601 Almena Rd, River Oaks, TX 76114
2006 National Fire Incident Reporting System Incidents:
- Fire: 31
- Hazardous Condition: 65
- Good Intent Call: 1
Incident types - River Oaks
Most commonly used house heating fuel:
- Utility gas (64%)
- Electricity (35%)
- Bottled, tank, or LP gas (1%)
|Businesses in River Oaks, TX|
River Oaks compared to Texas state average:
- Median house value below state average.
- Unemployed percentage below state average.
- Black race population percentage significantly below state average.
- Length of stay since moving in significantly above state average.
- House age significantly above state average.
- Percentage of population with a bachelor's degree or higher below state average.
River Oaks on our top lists:
- #21 on the list of "Top 101 cities with largest percentage of males in industries: Wholesale trade (population 5,000+)"
- #31 on the list of "Top 101 cities with largest percentage of females in occupations: Personal care and service occupations (population 5,000+)"
- #37 on the list of "Top 101 cities with the lowest cost per building permit(population 5,000+)"
- #4 on the list of "Top 101 counties with the most Evangelical Protestant adherents"
- #5 on the list of "Top 101 counties with the most Evangelical Protestant congregations"
- #7 on the list of "Top 101 counties with the most Mainline Protestant adherents"
- #13 on the list of "Top 101 counties with the most Black Protestant congregations"
- #28 on the list of "Top 101 counties with the most Black Protestant adherents"
Total of 4 patent applications in 2008-2017.