Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Americas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-04-2013, 06:22 PM

7,639 posts, read 18,119,365 times

Advertisements

By my standards, Cuba, Puerto Rico, Colombia, and Venezuela.

Old 05-05-2013, 04:14 PM

3,426 posts, read 8,905,663 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tvdxer View Post
By my standards, Cuba, Puerto Rico, Colombia, and Venezuela.

You would LOVE to visit Miami Beach. All of the locals are either one of the above or Jewish.

Old 05-05-2013, 05:23 PM

113 posts, read 414,893 times
Beautiful Immigrant Latin women in the greater Miami are untouchable.
If you're loaded and own 2 Ferraris, a penthouse in SoBe then your set, otherwise, those women don't even look at you - FACT.

Old 05-12-2013, 06:19 AM

2,802 posts, read 6,427,265 times
That only applies if you're old. Do you think all immigrant women in Miami are engaged with multimillionaires? There aren't so many of those in Miami.

Old 05-14-2013, 08:53 AM

1,267 posts, read 3,074,010 times
Hermosaa can you tone it down just a little with pictures of white latinas? They make a sizable portion, but make up nowhere near the majority. I dont know if you are latin american, but you are making latin american women look bad, as if they are trying hard to be perceived as white.

When people think of latin american women, they usually imagine a women of meztiso and mulatto origin. That is why Uruguay and Argentina get overshadowed.

Now lets cut the BS and be honest here. The Argentine women feel they are more attractive because they have lighter skin.....there i said it....don't try to make an excuse...thats the truth. They feel they are as white as any other white person. But if they want to compete in the "light skin leagues", then Americam, Canadian, Australian, Western and Northern European women would tear them apart.

Latin American women gained the reputation of being attractive because of their mestizo and mulatto ancestry. It is exotic to foreigners. It was not because of the Argentines.

I think the most attractive women in no particular order are

Venezuelan
Cuban
Uruguay
Dominican
Argentinian
Mexican
Chilean
Puerto Rican
Brazilian
Colombian

Argentine women are attractive, but the superiority complex that some of them have because they have "lighter skin" is just silly when compared to northern/eastern europeans and americans/canadians.

So please cut the self conscious BS and maybe you will as attractive as your Spanish and Italian sisters.

Old 05-14-2013, 09:15 AM

2,351 posts, read 7,087,735 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Almeida93 View Post
Hermosaa can you tone it down just a little with pictures of white latinas? They make a sizable portion, but make up nowhere near the majority. I dont know if you are latin american, but you are making latin american women look bad, as if they are trying hard to be perceived as white.

When people think of latin american women, they usually imagine a women of meztiso and mulatto origin. That is why Uruguay and Argentina get overshadowed.

Now lets cut the BS and be honest here. The Argentine women feel they are more attractive because they have lighter skin.....there i said it....don't try to make an excuse...thats the truth. They feel they are as white as any other white person. But if they want to compete in the "light skin leagues", then Americam, Canadian, Australian, Western and Northern European women would tear them apart.

Latin American women gained the reputation of being attractive because of their mestizo and mulatto ancestry. It is exotic to foreigners. It was not because of the Argentines.

Venezuelan
Cuban
Uruguay
Dominican
Argentinian
Mexican
Chilean
Puerto Rican
Brazilian
Colombian

Argentine women are attractive, but the superiority complex that some of them have because they have "lighter skin" is just silly when compared to northern/eastern europeans and americans/canadians.

So please cut the self conscious BS and maybe you will as attractive as your Spanish and Italian sisters.
I posted the pictures of the women I know who are attractive to me, they are celebrities. Those women are from different Latin American countries ( Mexico, Puerto Rico and Venezuela ).

Anyone can post pictures here too

Old 05-14-2013, 12:02 PM

5,874 posts, read 10,524,538 times
Quote:

Venezuelan
Cuban
Uruguay
Dominican
Argentinian
Mexican
Chilean
Puerto Rican
Brazilian
Colombian

wtf is your problem with argentinians?? did one girl rejected you??

Argentinians ARE very attractive, nothing to do with the skin colour. And the argentinian girls arent the ones saying this, but the tourists from all over the world. Argentinians are prettier than spaniards and as pretty as Italians.

Old 05-14-2013, 12:24 PM

7,363 posts, read 8,397,426 times
If I wanted females that "look like Europeans" Then I would go to Europe. Now, If we're talking about exotic, beautiful latin american women with curves in all the right places, then the tropics are the place to go, where we see women with a touch of three continents.

Old 05-15-2013, 06:19 PM

2,947 posts, read 2,915,169 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by UrbanLuis View Post
If I wanted females that "look like Europeans" Then I would go to Europe. Now, If we're talking about exotic, beautiful latin american women with curves in all the right places, then the tropics are the place to go, where we see women with a touch of three continents.
Argentina isn't totally white. It have a good amount of mixed population. An example? Lionel Messi's gilfriend, Antonella, has a more "mixed" look than an european look. You can google it.
And, in fact, argentinean girl has overall more curves "in the right places" than an european girl.

Old 05-15-2013, 08:49 PM

25,021 posts, read 27,924,056 times
Quote:

Venezuelan
Cuban
Uruguay
Dominican
Argentinian
Mexican
Chilean
Puerto Rican
Brazilian
Colombian

Uh, vast majority of Argentines do not have anything but European genes in them? By vast majority, I mean at least 3/4 of the entire population.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Americas