Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia > Atlanta
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-03-2009, 08:31 AM

2,685 posts, read 6,424,737 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by atlantaATL View Post
Thats the problem stop trying to have these kids looking up to these atheletes etc Parents need to be role models for there kids.

Thank you. I was just about to say the same thing. Look at your parents, an inspiring relative, friend etc...Not what you see on TV. That's what's wrong with America. We're so caught up with what's on TV, we make these people who dont give two ****s about us our heros and role models.

We spend more time arguing over Vick than we do helping another human being. And people like that want to pass judgement on Vick? I laugh at these hypocrites.

DeaconJ,
I went on the site when you first posted it. It's sad and horrible. I dont think anyone here is refuting these facts, but it's time to move on with the whole Vick thing. I dont have any problems with people using their energy in a positive way to educate people, promote safe havens for dogs and implementing tougher laws against dog fighting, but people coming here passing judgement on others because of difference of beliefs or neutrality on the topic is wrong. I'm not against what you are saying. You want to show us how inhumane Vick was, I'm eye to eye with you on that one. But, it's time we moved ahead. He served his sentence, now it's time to move along. If they gave him 5 years, and he served it would it have made a difference to you? Vick, the judge, lawyers agreed to the sentence, he served it...Time to move on.

To all those wanting Vick fried, what's your say on issues like these? I bet most of you see it justified, right?

http://newsone.blackplanet.com/natio...year-old-girl/

http://newsone.blackplanet.com/natio...r-riding-bike/

I notice this pattern with these so called "animal lovers". Some will give more love to a dog than a fellow human being, then want to cast stones on others. Not right!
It's funny how most of the ones I mention do not reply to my comments about helping or loving a neighbor. I got your cards, alright!

Old 03-03-2009, 09:33 AM

4,334 posts, read 13,662,846 times
You wanna talk about casting stones? Hundreds of years ago vick would have been stoned in public for what he did! End of story!

Old 03-03-2009, 09:37 AM

1,303 posts, read 2,095,059 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterNY View Post
Thank you. I was just about to say the same thing. Look at your parents, an inspiring relative, friend etc...Not what you see on TV. That's what's wrong with America. We're so caught up with what's on TV, we make these people who dont give two ****s about us our heros and role models.

We spend more time arguing over Vick than we do helping another human being. And people like that want to pass judgement on Vick? I laugh at these hypocrites.

DeaconJ,
I went on the site when you first posted it. It's sad and horrible. I dont think anyone here is refuting these facts, but it's time to move on with the whole Vick thing. I dont have any problems with people using their energy in a positive way to educate people, promote safe havens for dogs and implementing tougher laws against dog fighting, but people coming here passing judgement on others because of difference of beliefs or neutrality on the topic is wrong. I'm not against what you are saying. You want to show us how inhumane Vick was, I'm eye to eye with you on that one. But, it's time we moved ahead. He served his sentence, now it's time to move along. If they gave him 5 years, and he served it would it have made a difference to you? Vick, the judge, lawyers agreed to the sentence, he served it...Time to move on.

To all those wanting Vick fried, what's your say on issues like these? I bet most of you see it justified, right?

http://newsone.blackplanet.com/natio...year-old-girl/

http://newsone.blackplanet.com/natio...r-riding-bike/

I notice this pattern with these so called "animal lovers". Some will give more love to a dog than a fellow human being, then want to cast stones on others. Not right!
It's funny how most of the ones I mention do not reply to my comments about helping or loving a neighbor. I got your cards, alright!

You are wasting your time man explaining this people are going to be who they are theres nothing you can do to change there mind VICK is getting out and is going to play again nothing that these posters say is going to affect to future of my Vick they are not judges they are not GOD so let them post what every comments they. Want. But just like you said you dont see them feeding homelss or helping the kids that are suffering from Diesease but they are worried so much about dogs. Personally i dont care after being attack by one as a kid

Old 03-03-2009, 11:03 AM

68 posts, read 221,022 times
What always makes you super rightheous people say that just because someone loves animals they do not love humans........that is your own insecurity speaking...your hidden heartless self.....you don't want to say what you really feel.....comparing a human to a dog........now that is simple minded .....why do these people always compare a human to a dog......it's not about comparing it's about WHAT IS RIGHT AND WHAT IS WRONG ....DUH...........let " THEM " post whatever comments they want.....oh aren't we just the ONE.......lol......I'll be you have a dog chained outside your house probably to the fence.....with no water......well you should be so proud to stick up for such an EVIL whatever he is....cause he is NOT a man...........and regarding the post about not having your child look up to athletes.......and to their what ???? Their fathers ????? Don't make me laugh....over half the kids I know do NOT have a father present in the home because " single moms " has become the newest craze in America........it's like if you are not super woman and a single mom and working and going to school you are nothing.....pathetic but that's not this thread.......and furthermore....someone with a heart as black as yours and your buddies on here......trust me......I will save a dog before you...........

Old 03-03-2009, 11:25 AM

4,334 posts, read 13,662,846 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by atlantaATL View Post
You are wasting your time man explaining this people are going to be who they are theres nothing you can do to change there mind VICK is getting out and is going to play again nothing that these posters say is going to affect to future of my Vick they are not judges they are not GOD so let them post what every comments they. Want. But just like you said you dont see them feeding homelss or helping the kids that are suffering from Diesease but they are worried so much about dogs. Personally i dont care after being attack by one as a kid
The topic is Vick the thug and not homeless children. People need to be educated who have more kids than they can afford. There is no excuse for it with birth control. Most of the kids are from different fathers and the fathers take off. This is why there is a problem. Think about it! Find another thread for that.

VICK WILL NEVER GET ANY JOB. HE WILL BE FOUND UNDER A BRIDGE SOMEWHERE LOST IN SOCIETY WHERE HE BELONGS!

Old 03-03-2009, 11:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blondie621 View Post
The topic is Vick the thug and not homeless children. People need to be educated who have more kids than they can afford. There is no excuse for it with birth control. Most of the kids are from different fathers and the fathers take off. This is why there is a problem. Think about it! Find another thread for that.

VICK WILL NEVER GET ANY JOB. HE WILL BE FOUND UNDER A BRIDGE SOMEWHERE LOST IN SOCIETY WHERE HE BELONGS!
blah blah blah blah blah blah you are a bridge !!!!!!!!!!!!! And i guess your the employer who is not going to hire him. You sound a mess

Old 03-03-2009, 11:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TITAN 777 View Post
What always makes you super rightheous people say that just because someone loves animals they do not love humans........that is your own insecurity speaking...your hidden heartless self.....you don't want to say what you really feel.....comparing a human to a dog........now that is simple minded .....why do these people always compare a human to a dog......it's not about comparing it's about WHAT IS RIGHT AND WHAT IS WRONG ....DUH...........let " THEM " post whatever comments they want.....oh aren't we just the ONE.......lol......I'll be you have a dog chained outside your house probably to the fence.....with no water......well you should be so proud to stick up for such an EVIL whatever he is....cause he is NOT a man...........and regarding the post about not having your child look up to athletes.......and to their what ???? Their fathers ????? Don't make me laugh....over half the kids I know do NOT have a father present in the home because " single moms " has become the newest craze in America........it's like if you are not super woman and a single mom and working and going to school you are nothing.....pathetic but that's not this thread.......and furthermore....someone with a heart as black as yours and your buddies on here......trust me......I will save a dog before you...........

Well go on and make your comments because at the end of the day they dont mean anything there just opinions and statements. nothing notarized and approved

Old 03-03-2009, 12:25 PM

2,685 posts, read 6,424,737 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TITAN 777 View Post
I will save a dog before you...........
My point exactly!! Good luck in life.

I hope a paramedic does the same to you! Watch out for that car, now!

Karma is a *****...

Old 03-03-2009, 12:32 PM

7,845 posts, read 20,812,854 times
Did anyone even look at those photos I posted? I've only gotten one comment on them...and they are truly hard to see. The thing about stealing people's pets to use as bait dogs really got to me. I'm afraid to let my babies out in the yard unsupervised anymore, and I used to leave them in my truck sometimes to make a quick run-in somewhere, but not anymore. I wouldn't survive if I ever know some lowlife took my sweet babies away from me and ...I can't even think about it.

Old 03-03-2009, 02:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeaconJ View Post
Did anyone even look at those photos I posted? I've only gotten one comment on them...and they are truly hard to see. The thing about stealing people's pets to use as bait dogs really got to me. I'm afraid to let my babies out in the yard unsupervised anymore, and I used to leave them in my truck sometimes to make a quick run-in somewhere, but not anymore. I wouldn't survive if I ever know some lowlife took my sweet babies away from me and ...I can't even think about it.

What about when dogs attack children who are playing in there yards are dogs turning on there owners are they precious lil animals then
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia > Atlanta