Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Baseball
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-19-2010, 12:26 PM

7,931 posts, read 15,826,541 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finger Laker View Post
i have no love for drunken frat boy types - but let's be honest here - does this trash bag look like college is in his past, present or future?

Sure, I think his Delta Tau Chi name is "Flounder."
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-19-2010, 04:33 PM

897 posts, read 1,689,353 times
Philadelphia has the worst fans in MLB and the NFL.

Old 04-19-2010, 05:20 PM

24,421 posts, read 23,080,421 times
This fool is from Jersey, just to clarify. He's been officially demoted to being a Yankees fan now. And just one more screw up and its the Mets.

Old 04-19-2010, 06:44 PM

12,671 posts, read 23,815,320 times
Dodger's have the worst fans.

Old 04-21-2010, 05:09 PM

3,770 posts, read 4,983,572 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by David674UT View Post
Nah! We are the best fan's in America!!

We want results. Not Failure..

What's wrong with that?

Old 04-25-2010, 02:22 PM

12,671 posts, read 23,815,320 times
Dodgers have the worst fans.

Old 04-26-2010, 10:42 PM

3,633 posts, read 5,791,409 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Opinion View Post
Watching the Phillies vs the Cubs game last night I saw Shane Victorino get a Beer Shower while catching a ball.

That had to be one of the worst thing I ever saw in a Baseball game.
I know if that would of happened in Philly. This would have been replayed for ever.

YouTube - Beer Shower at Wrigley Field

Who do you believe has the worst fans?

I think the thread was worded the wrong way...I was thinking fans that don't care about their team..I think the video you posted shows how much those fans love their team...I'm a Marlins fan being from Miami, but I remember when I lived there that we had a bunch of bandwagon fans who only showed up for games when the team was winning. I think my home city's fans of the Marlins are one of the groups of fans that don't care so much about the team, but there are some that would bleed for it even so....lol

Old 04-27-2010, 06:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by David674UT View Post
Better than those fans down in Atlanta who don't even show up...the Braves have a good team this year, and their park is half-empty.

Old 04-27-2010, 06:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas User View Post
Dodger's have the worst fans.
I agree....its gangland in the stands at Dodger Stadium....opening day at Dodger Stadium this year, 132 people arrested for fighting, yet this scumbag puker at a Phillies game gets national attention...because the media loves to slam Philly any chance it gets, yet in LA its 1000 times worse than Philly, and hardly ever a peep about it.

Old 04-27-2010, 08:15 AM

6,183 posts, read 6,078,382 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by go phillies View Post
I agree....its gangland in the stands at Dodger Stadium....opening day at Dodger Stadium this year, 132 people arrested for fighting, yet this scumbag puker at a Phillies game gets national attention...because the media loves to slam Philly any chance it gets, yet in LA its 1000 times worse than Philly, and hardly ever a peep about it.
Yep. I posted a rant about the unfair treatment of Philly fans on another site but here's the gist of it.

ESPN is the main sports media outlet. Its say influences sports fans more than any network. It is situated between Boston and New York, 2 traditional arch rivals of Philadelphia in multiple sports. Through their coverage we've seen front page news about this jackass and the Vet's underground courthouse.

Yet we seldom heard about things such as

Yankees fans throwing other fans into the foul ball netting (1999 or 2000 I think)
A Red Sox fan running over and killing a Yankees fan (or vice versa)
Red Sox fans chanting the N word at Torii Hunter
Mets fans destroying the Vet in 1986
Vince Coleman throwing fireworks at kids
Rockies fans shining a laser pointers into opposing batters eyes
Dodger fans throwing baseballs onto the field and having the team forfeit the game
Broncos fans throwing snowballs at opposing players and coaches
Giants fans throwing beer bottles at DeSean Jackson for doing the Harlem Shuffle
A Rangers fan push aside 2 small children to the ground to get a foul ball
Phillies fans beating the crap out of other Phillies fans for harassing Mets fans (I was at that game)
The guy that beat the crap out of the puker was a Phillies fan
And this: ModernTube: Young Phillies fan rejects dad's foul ball gift - Big League Stew - MLB Blog - Yahoo! Sports

I'm a naggy crab but even this story I found adorable
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Baseball