Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Canada
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Is Canada a land of mediocrity?
Yes 23 60.53%
No 15 39.47%
Voters: 38. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-26-2015, 10:13 PM

800 posts, read 730,563 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by bostonkid123 View Post
Aren't you past your bed time? Mommy's waiting to tuck your bed.
U mad?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-26-2015, 10:13 PM

2,829 posts, read 3,175,256 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fusion2 View Post
So Karassmatic... Since us boring mediocre people with boring mediocre corporate jobs and average levels of ambition are a little too stuffy for you and cramping your style and after all, there really is in your estimation no opportunities in this mediocre land vs the land of extravagance and Technicolor may I ask why you are here? I mean surely a man with your extraordinary creative talents and brilliance is just being unnecessarily bogged down and wasting his time here.. I mean look at the Bieb's and his level of brilliant success - 21 years old and a net worth of 200 million US to the D.. He's allowed to stay the U.S even though he is a Canadian citizen because he has a VISA for his 'extraordinary abilities' - so someone as driven as you and clearly miles above the rest of us mediocre peons should easily be able to match at the very least the success of Justin B.. Let us know when we can see you on TV or the Big screen (not those pathetic Anglo Canadian shows/movies that nobody watches), I mean HOLLYWOOD BIG or hear you on the radio while we here just foam at the mouth in jealousy whilst trying to manage that omnipresent inferiority complex
Fusion, you just wasted too many words on this head case... Anyway, goodnight. Got early flight to catch out of yyz in the morning, might even bump into you

Old 05-26-2015, 10:16 PM

Are you both gay?

Old 05-26-2015, 10:20 PM

678 posts, read 875,927 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Karassmatic View Post
So your dreams were to live in the upper middle class for a tech company that branched out to Canada?

Damn. Big dreams!
You're painfully delusional if you think America is some land of big dreams in which anybody can obtain. If you haven't seen a homeless person in America than you are either blind or retarded and looking at America through rosy glasses.

Old 05-26-2015, 10:21 PM

15,102 posts, read 15,883,952 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bostonkid123 View Post
Fusion, you just wasted too many words on this head case... Anyway, goodnight. Got early flight to catch out of yyz in the morning, might even bump into you
Night BK - enjoy the trip... Counting the days to Mexico City!

Old 05-26-2015, 10:22 PM

Quote:
Are you both gay?
I'm pretty happy in this mediocrity lol...

Old 05-26-2015, 10:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by thedonwind View Post
You're painfully delusional if you think America is some land of big dreams in which anybody can obtain. If you haven't seen a homeless person in America than you are either blind or retarded and looking at America through rosy glasses.
Never said nor implied that. You are putting words in my mouth. never talked about everyone attaining success nor about no homeless in the usa. So I don't know why you assumed I said that cuz I didn't. Canada is superior to usa in many ways. But also vice versa.

Old 05-26-2015, 10:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fusion2 View Post
I'm pretty happy in this mediocrity lol...
Good. Im happy for you. Everyone deserves a chance to do what they want. for some people. It isn't canada.but clearly for you it is. And that's good. But not everyone has to share your opinion. We do not live in North Korea.

Old 05-26-2015, 10:29 PM

678 posts, read 875,927 times
Quote:
Never said nor implied that. You are putting words in my mouth. never talked about everyone attaining success nor about no homeless in the usa. So I don't know why you assumed I said that cuz I didn't. Canada is superior to usa in many ways. But also vice versa.
Okay good... good...Tired of running into people who are experiencing clueless-Canadian-inferiority-looking-at-america-as-a-dreamland-little-baby-13 year-old dreams-jerk off-syndrome. My goodness.

Old 05-26-2015, 10:34 PM

Quote:
Good. Im happy for you. Everyone deserves a chance to do what they want. for some people. It isn't canada.but clearly for you it is. And that's good. But not everyone has to share your opinion. We do not live in North Korea.
Nor would I expect everyone to - with that said Karassmatic you are here with us mediocre folks so again i'm not thinking of my own life, i'm having a gay ole time i'm thinking of the happiness of others and trying to provide some inspiration to them to not settle for a place that they are so clearly not happy with.. Life is too short complaining about Canada when the bright lights beckon... ORRRR create your own bright lights here and put to rest this notion of mediocrity in Canada... The power is within YOU to do that Karassmatic.... Make Canada GRRRRRRRRREAT!!... You have 5 years to complete this task now go get em Tyga...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Canada