Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-02-2009, 09:31 PM

24,873 posts, read 36,181,169 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by maciesmom View Post
You know, when that first came out, I wondered about it...it just all came at the heels of him and the money issues. It wouldn't surprise me in the least. Geez, between the two of them ....
oh. I guess I'm behind on my tabloid news.

Old 11-02-2009, 09:33 PM

24,012 posts, read 28,466,514 times
No....sorry - I meant the thing with Hailey claiming emotional abuse or whatever.....I figured funds were running low and they had to do something.....I think it was just last week...not a long time ago...

Old 11-03-2009, 05:19 AM

1,106 posts, read 2,954,900 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by VickiR View Post
And to add to the drama...Jon's g/f: Hailey Glassman is now being interviewed on TV to discuss Jon's "mantrums". So much for her being the "love of his life". Will this ever end???

Vicki
These two need a good *ss chewing by the judge on their divorce court date.

Old 11-11-2009, 12:28 AM

1,915 posts, read 3,487,443 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mainegirl View Post
Agreed. That is the real Kate Gosselin. Who in their right mind would stay with THAT for very long ?

Exactly. She's a controlling, loud mouthed, condenscending witch, and I don't blame Jon for having enough of her.
And Jon boy himself said that TLC edited it to be that way. So whatever...

Quote:
I agree with you 100%. I don't condone the way he is acting, but if everyone here that is obsessing over Jon Gosselin's behavior would take a look around their own world, they would see that this goes on with thousands of marriages every year.
And that makes it ok? People murder each other too. Thousands of times a year.

Quote:
And WOMEN are cheating and misbehaving about as much as men do. I agree that Jon should have put that loser with the beaver pelt on her head a long time ago, but he didn't. So sue him. He may be passive, but she's a greedy obnoxious witch which cost her a marriage, and probably the future respect of her children.
Just in case you haven't noticed, Kate is NOT the one who is coming out looking like a pile of crap. Jon is. Obviously there is a huge difference in MATURITY and responsibility. Obviously that LACK of maturity and responsibility lies on poor, poor, poor, Jon. And if you think, for one second, that this is some new found lack of maturity and responsibility, after being a parent of 8 kids, you'd be sorely mistaking.

You said
Quote:
...Jon should have put that loser with the beaver pelt on her head a long time ago
Huh?

Last edited by JerseyG; 11-11-2009 at 12:50 AM..

Old 11-11-2009, 12:45 AM

1,915 posts, read 3,487,443 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mainegirl View Post
And don't forget that she claimed that she was a Christian, and used to dress mosdestly and put the children first in the beginning. That in conjunction with getting her boob job is considered a good way of acting and portraying herself, in her world. And she whines and booooo hoooooo's over getting bugged by her "fans" and followed by the media. Kate's wake up call that is coming down the road is probably going to put her in the mental ward.
Christians can't get boob jobs? Says who?

Quote:
She thinks the public is stupid in regards to how much money they have in their account. She is proving that all of this has been about the money and THINGS that they have obtained by her silly accusation of not being able to pay bills when Jon took the money out of the account.
No, that's just you making it all about the money. And I'm sorry, what's so wrong with people trying to make money to support their 8 kids? Or their 20 kids or their 10 kids? Divorce?

The selfish ass is Jon. How's he going to make sure his kids can afford a college education? What's he going to do to support what he brought into the world?

He didn't like getting tossed out of the picture so all of a sudden, it's no longer good for his kids either? Funny how that all coincided. Let's talk about immaturity and a man who is NOT THINKING for the future of his 8 kids. What doesn't he get? What don't YOU get? Trust me, if you were making $75K x 15 episodes (and just you, not your other half) a year, you wouldn't see the benefit for your kids? You couldn't suck up your pathetic selfishness for the benefit of your kids? You couldn't get around your big fat ego for YOUR KIDS? Would you move 2+ hours away from your 8 kids that no one begged you to have? Would you? He is obligated to those children he chose to have. He has no right to take away any possible source of income that will provide them a decent life and a future because he's a whiny 2 year old brat trying to live out his early 20's again. A lot of people have kids and don't have the option to stay home....like HE DID. But all he could do is WHINE about it? HE didn't feel good about himself when HE was home with the kids...but Kate WAS supposed to feel GOOD and USEFUL changing diapers, doing laundry, wiping noses, cleaning up vomit, giving baths and feeding kids all day long? He didn't write the book...he didn't lay on bed rest for 27 (or so) weeks pregnant with sextuplets. He was probably crying over having to take care of the twins while Kate was miserable in the hospital. Please, his selfishness is obvious and not NEW!

I'm not sending money to them to put their kids through college. Are you going to? Probably not, right? But their own father is basically ending his income because he's a selfish ass. Let it go...let it be Kate + Eight. Have her PAY alimony if she's making all the money. There's a way to play grown up here and Jon just ain't getting it!

Old 11-11-2009, 06:24 AM

4,526 posts, read 6,088,628 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JerseyG View Post

No, that's just you making it all about the money. And I'm sorry, what's so wrong with people trying to make money to support their 8 kids? Or their 20 kids or their 10 kids? Divorce?

The selfish ass is Jon. How's he going to make sure his kids can afford a college education? What's he going to do to support what he brought into the world?

He didn't like getting tossed out of the picture so all of a sudden, it's no longer good for his kids either? Funny how that all coincided. Let's talk about immaturity and a man who is NOT THINKING for the future of his 8 kids. What doesn't he get? What don't YOU get? Trust me, if you were making $75K x 15 episodes (and just you, not your other half) a year, you wouldn't see the benefit for your kids? You couldn't suck up your pathetic selfishness for the benefit of your kids? You couldn't get around your big fat ego for YOUR KIDS? Would you move 2+ hours away from your 8 kids that no one begged you to have? Would you? He is obligated to those children he chose to have. He has no right to take away any possible source of income that will provide them a decent life and a future because he's a whiny 2 year old brat trying to live out his early 20's again. A lot of people have kids and don't have the option to stay home....like HE DID. But all he could do is WHINE about it? HE didn't feel good about himself when HE was home with the kids...but Kate WAS supposed to feel GOOD and USEFUL changing diapers, doing laundry, wiping noses, cleaning up vomit, giving baths and feeding kids all day long? He didn't write the book...he didn't lay on bed rest for 27 (or so) weeks pregnant with sextuplets. He was probably crying over having to take care of the twins while Kate was miserable in the hospital. Please, his selfishness is obvious and not NEW!

I'm not sending money to them to put their kids through college. Are you going to? Probably not, right? But their own father is basically ending his income because he's a selfish ass. Let it go...let it be Kate + Eight. Have her PAY alimony if she's making all the money. There's a way to play grown up here and Jon just ain't getting it!
very good points--the kate haters will just ignore this and given the intense venom shown towards her on cd forum and some other web sites she should have 2 body guards.i find the hatred towards her unbelievable and scary!

Old 11-11-2009, 07:38 AM

444 posts, read 799,617 times
Quote:

Sweet post.

I wonder what all the people who keep saying "Why did they have 8 more kids" would do in that situation???/ They were blessed with 8 fertilized eggs. Did people want them to selectively reduce the number of fetus's Kate was carrying??? That would be even less Christian than the boob job..

Old 11-11-2009, 08:45 AM

24,645 posts, read 38,660,406 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by auntieannie68 View Post
very good points--the kate haters will just ignore this and given the intense venom shown towards her on cd forum and some other web sites she should have 2 body guards.i find the hatred towards her unbelievable and scary!

Yeah, she should. One to have an affair with and the other to actually be a bodyguard.

Old 11-11-2009, 10:51 AM

24,873 posts, read 36,181,169 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mi~mi View Post
Sweet post.

I wonder what all the people who keep saying "Why did they have 8 more kids" would do in that situation???/ They were blessed with 8 fertilized eggs. Did people want them to selectively reduce the number of fetus's Kate was carrying??? That would be even less Christian than the boob job..
easy to say she made the right decision by keeping all 6 now that they all seem to be healthy. However, the chances of that happening were slim. I don't blame anyone who reduces a dangerous multiple pregnancy. It is the best way to ensure healthy babies and a live mother. What I don't understand is how a person whose religion keeps them from reducing is ok with fertility treatments in the first place. Maybe if God wanted J & K to have babies, he wouldn't have made her infertile.

Old 11-12-2009, 04:56 AM

1,106 posts, read 2,954,900 times
Quote:
And that makes it ok? People murder each other too. Thousands of times a year.
No kidding, really ? That correlation has nothing to do with this subject.

Quote:
Just in case you haven't noticed, Kate is NOT the one who is coming out looking like a pile of crap. Jon is.
You must not be watching the news. They BOTH ARE.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities