Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-26-2009, 04:24 PM

24,645 posts, read 38,660,406 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mi~mi View Post
hmmm........seems like there is a little "We Heart Jon" posse on here......

Good thing Jon's exploits aren't splashed over every tabloid and internet site from here to kingdom come.......

And what did he get one of the twins for her birthday????? A laptop.......good thinking for someone who is on the news daily.........

Yeah.......and a really big "We Hate Jon" posse................

Old 10-26-2009, 09:48 PM

6,266 posts, read 19,168,808 times
Kate Gosselin: Kids Are "Not Suffering From This" - omg! news on Yahoo!

Gawd, she is so hateful! It comes across even in print so can't imagine in person how awful she is!! Just a spiteful,mean person.

P.S. I notice in the pic that her bodyguard ( ) is nearby as usual.

Old 10-27-2009, 04:15 AM

1,106 posts, read 2,954,900 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamWeavin View Post
Kate Gosselin: Kids Are "Not Suffering From This" - omg! news on Yahoo!

Gawd, she is so hateful! It comes across even in print so can't imagine in person how awful she is!! Just a spiteful, mean person.
Yes, she's quite the role model for the women that look up to her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamWeavin View Post
P.S. I notice in the pic that her bodyguard ( ) is nearby as usual.
Didn't you know that Kate committing adultery is ok ? It's only bad when men do it.

Old 10-27-2009, 07:28 AM

2,969 posts, read 6,946,128 times
Jon and Kate are both messed up. Now Kate wants to be in movies. She is nuts.

Kate Gosselin Wants to Be in the Movies - Kate Gosselin : People.com

Old 10-27-2009, 08:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HighlandsGal View Post
Jon and Kate are both messed up. Now Kate wants to be in movies. She is nuts.

Kate Gosselin Wants to Be in the Movies - Kate Gosselin : People.com

I could see her in horror movies. Especially with that hairdo..........

Old 10-27-2009, 08:56 AM

444 posts, read 799,617 times
They are both nuts. And it is amazing to see how quickly people judge by what they see on TV and in the tabloids. I am one. So are you. We can only base our opinions on what we see. I don't see Kate partying all over the world and picking up trashy young girlfriends (the Enquirer said she is so it MUST be true) and I don't see Jon staying at home trying to keep the kids in line while doing the ocasional talk show. People respond to what they see and read. Unfortunately this particulat thread doesn't allow for people to have their own opinion without some sort of childish barrage of sarcasm.

Sunil'sDad......my comment about the laptop was regarding her having more access to things that she might read about her parents and cause her more unneeded stress.......thanks for your kind response.

Old 10-27-2009, 09:30 AM

990 posts, read 1,726,473 times
They walk around with snobish attitudes just because they have used their children to make monetary gains,then they went and floundered it. They make me sick.

Old 10-27-2009, 11:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mi~mi View Post
They are both nuts. And it is amazing to see how quickly people judge by what they see on TV and in the tabloids. I am one. So are you. We can only base our opinions on what we see. I don't see Kate partying all over the world and picking up trashy young girlfriends (the Enquirer said she is so it MUST be true) and I don't see Jon staying at home trying to keep the kids in line while doing the ocasional talk show. People respond to what they see and read. Unfortunately this particulat thread doesn't allow for people to have their own opinion without some sort of childish barrage of sarcasm.

Sunil'sDad......my comment about the laptop was regarding her having more access to things that she might read about her parents and cause her more unneeded stress.......thanks for your kind response.

I never responded to your laptop comment. You've mistaken me for someone else.......

Old 10-27-2009, 01:01 PM

444 posts, read 799,617 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunil's Dad View Post
I never responded to your laptop comment. You've mistaken me for someone else.......
I am so sorry.....I read your name below the comment from DreamWeaver........and somehow it stuck in my mind that it was from you. Again, so sorry.

Old 10-27-2009, 01:45 PM

38,707 posts, read 103,213,286 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunil's Dad View Post
I could see her in horror movies. Especially with that hairdo..........
Front-mullets are awesome.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities