Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Charlotte
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-22-2012, 05:04 AM

35,879 posts, read 77,478,949 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by NDL View Post
Happy Birthday Ani !
Thank you, NDL! Hope your summer has gone well and you are enjoying life here. My hubby wrote down the contact info for his barber but I guess I misplaced it. I haven't forgotten! Good intentions. . . dear me!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-22-2012, 05:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlotteGal View Post
Ani, I hope you've had a wonderful day! Happy Birthday!
Hey, CharlotteGal! It was an interesting day. If only I had kept a complete diary through the years--I can't remember many specific birthdays. To me, that is one reason to have a FB acct. -- it is a sort of journal. My son said --take a photo of sunset on your b/day and post it. I wish I had a photo for every sunset I experienced on every birthday! As I get older, I find these small moments are to be treasured.

And btw--this month has a blue moon! We don't experience that many in our entire lifetimes. A shame to miss a simgle one.

Old 08-22-2012, 05:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brooklyn_QueenBee View Post
Happy B'lated Birthday! Glad to see that your loved ones came to share their love with you. I thought the "Big One" was turning 18, when you were legally able to drink. Keep enjoying the birthday blessings, they all come with life lessons of joy, triumph and sadness, but when you look back...you will say, I was blessed to be a witness.

P.S. If I was on Facebook, I would've known it was your b'day. It has been a joy to take a FB break. I will be back very soon.
Beautiful words from a beautiful woman! you are so right -- I have been witness to the valleys as well as the mountains. And it has been a blessing, even if at the time, I might have felt challenged.

Other than turning 18 and 21, I never felt the birthdays represented anything big. Folks said--oh, 30 is a milestone! Or, 40 will hit you hard! Never felt any of that -- just sailed on through. This one made me think about life being finite--I won't live as many days as I have already lived. Makes me realize, the things I still want to accomplish, I better get busy doing!!!

Big hugs, my friend, and thank you again for those eloquent thoughts expressed so beautifully.

Old 08-22-2012, 05:25 AM

1,079 posts, read 2,501,533 times
happy birthday ani !!!!!

Old 08-22-2012, 05:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by eman1200 View Post
happy birthday ani !!!!!
Thank you, Eman! Hope all is going well for you. Haven't seen any posts lately about golf or guns! Time we start a new thread -- golfing in the kingdom sort of thing, lol

Old 08-22-2012, 05:59 AM

1,079 posts, read 2,501,533 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by anifani821 View Post
Thank you, Eman! Hope all is going well for you. Haven't seen any posts lately about golf or guns! Time we start a new thread -- golfing in the kingdom sort of thing, lol

I was actually thinking that for your b-day I was going to show you a picture of me nekid bum! wasn't sure how you'd take it, but anyways, enjoy!

Old 08-22-2012, 08:14 AM

1,865 posts, read 5,377,905 times
ANI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SISTA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know I already did the Facebook thing, but this is where we "met" & it just wouldn't be right not to wish you a Happy Birthday here.

Hope you had a Wonderful dinner last night & made enough noise to rattle the neighbors!! Many Blessings to you today & throughout the year!!!

See you soon!! XOXO

Old 08-22-2012, 08:20 AM

6,151 posts, read 10,026,527 times
ani ani ani ... <3 and hugs !!

Happy happy...

You're such a great regular here and look forward to all your posts.

Old 08-22-2012, 09:28 AM

45,218 posts, read 100,707,267 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by eman1200 View Post
I was actually thinking that for your b-day I was going to show you a picture of me nekid bum! wasn't sure how you'd take it, but anyways, enjoy!

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL - not the "naked bum" we were all hoping for I'm sure

Old 08-22-2012, 09:31 AM

3,866 posts, read 4,276,438 times
Happy Bday Ani!..well I guess belated bday at this point.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Charlotte