Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Charlotte
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-30-2009, 05:27 AM

7,937 posts, read 20,373,429 times

Advertisements

I do click it...especially since someone hit our car from the back 10 years ago going 60 mph, in a 50 mph zone..and yes I do have a heavy foot...

Old 01-30-2009, 08:25 AM

1 posts, read 2,890 times
[FONT=Arial]I am very familiar with this area. It is really beautiful out there in the Millbridge neighborhood. The wildlife is awesome! In the morning you can see deer along the creek. I have actually seen hawks flying overhead. This neighbor has great potential. I am sure you are aware on the planned amenities such as the clubhouse, pools, airnasium and the walking trails along the creek. While the economy has slowed a lot of projects in this area, it appears that investments are still being made to complete the clubhouse. The clubhouse is scheduled to open soon and there is none like it in Waxhaw. The neighbor’s great, last summer we all got together for a big block party.[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial] [/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]The gun range is not an issue. It’s about a mile are so off of the main road. While you do hear activities from the range, it is not consider a noise problem. Most days there is no noise at all. You must have access to the range and be a club member (which I am not). I hear the club fees are high and judging from the BMW and high-end cars I have seen leaving the range, membership may not be for Joe the plumber. Besides, in this economy who wants to spend money on bullets?[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial] [/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]There are many great neighborhoods in Waxhaw. Good luck on you decision.[/FONT]

Old 01-30-2009, 01:21 PM

168 posts, read 480,973 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by slvrcts04 View Post
I love Millbridge!. The developer is throwing us a Superbowl party for the grand opening of the clubhouse!
Great neighbors also....
I Agree, I live in Edenmoor and I love it. I hope things pick up. The gun range doesnt bother me. Edenmoor shares the emenities, come on, we dont have many homes here and Millbridge doesnt either. WE ALL SHARED
CURETON summer 08 and it wasnt too bad.

Also, if there are children involved, Millbridge would me my choice.
Edenmoor is in South Carolina!!

I am attending the party!!

Old 02-01-2009, 02:17 PM

Location: Some got six month some got one solid. But me and my buddies all got lifetime here
4,555 posts, read 10,403,877 times
So ummmm...have we come to a consensus here? Yay or nay on the Millbridge? It's taking an awful lot of wading through berry getting brutalized (entertaining as it has been) to find any common ground with this.

Old 02-01-2009, 03:19 PM

1,895 posts, read 6,167,413 times
I think the answer here, as in many questions of "where to buy" is probably "it depends" I do believe Millbridge will be a very nice community. As with any new community right now there are certain risks which potential buyers should understand. Millbridge is just starting out and will be one of the larger communities, and anyone buying there should plan to stay there for awhile before they sell, as builder competition when you are trying to sell can be very difficult. I don't see the need for personal attacks, as everyone will need to decide for themselves whether or not the community is for them. What is good for one is not necessarily good for everyone else.

As far as the distance from town, again, individuals will need to decide for themselves whether it is too far out from town for them.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Charlotte