Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Charlotte
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-26-2007, 09:06 PM

189 posts, read 580,321 times

Advertisements

I am not a big fan of stainless either. I also like Kenmore elite products.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-26-2007, 11:25 PM

4,300 posts, read 14,954,543 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NCMOMOFTWO View Post
Ive priced the double wall ovens as I have my kitchen people coming and YES it was 2600 we looked at the kenmore elite and the GE Profile...and im looking at the Bisque ones as I will never do stainless again...I have it now all kenmore elite...

Let me rephrase that I love the kenmore elite products..LOL...just hate the stainless appliances...

I'm doing that GE double wall oven in black I think mine was 1100 because they gave me a credit on the range and micowave.

Old 05-27-2007, 09:22 PM

1,453 posts, read 5,149,029 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sheena View Post
I'm a sicko and I won't buy a house without a fireplace, even if I love the rest of the house. But I'm a sicko.

I agree Sheena; and, so do a lot of other people. A fireplace can make or break a deal.

Old 05-28-2007, 05:41 AM

14 posts, read 78,068 times
Dave mags, What Kb development did you buy in. I just bought a house in Madison Green. I spent 58K in upgrades but after the 50% deal it was only 33K. Although the house I chose is 2800 SQ FT.

Old 05-28-2007, 12:07 PM

4,300 posts, read 14,954,543 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by businessperson View Post
I agree Sheena; and, so do a lot of other people. A fireplace can make or break a deal.

Really? For years I always thought it was just me

Old 05-28-2007, 08:48 PM

295 posts, read 1,061,820 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfman19 View Post
Dave mags, What Kb development did you buy in. I just bought a house in Madison Green. I spent 58K in upgrades but after the 50% deal it was only 33K. Although the house I chose is 2800 SQ FT.
WOw, did you get the audio and video package? I hope it pays off for you in the future.

Old 05-28-2007, 09:31 PM

525 posts, read 1,804,225 times
I hate Sears delivery..ugh. kenmore is actually made by whirlpool if I am not mistaken. I don't care for KitchenAid, Samsung or Maytag prodcuts, the first 2 didn't and have not in what I've read done well in consumer reports. We like Whirlpool and Bosch. We actually found a JennAir gas range with a double electric oven (freestanding stove) at Lowes for about 1800.

Old 05-28-2007, 09:46 PM

7,937 posts, read 20,376,134 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by resident View Post
I hate Sears delivery..ugh. kenmore is actually made by whirlpool if I am not mistaken. I don't care for KitchenAid, Samsung or Maytag prodcuts, the first 2 didn't and have not in what I've read done well in consumer reports. We like Whirlpool and Bosch. We actually found a JennAir gas range with a double electric oven (freestanding stove) at Lowes for about 1800.
I love jennair out of all of them we have a jennair stainless grill and omg love it...Im very happy with my kenmore, and I do think you are correct that kenmore is made by wirlpool or the other way around..lol...my aunt has a bosh dishwasher and hates it...ive decided to go with the Bisque on Bisque appliances as I think it will look beautiful with Cream Old World Style Cabinets...with a Dark Countertop...
Honestly ive had kenmore Id say now about 6 years btwn both my houses and never had a problem with sears delivery...We are actually going washer and dryer shopping this weekend coming up..

Old 05-29-2007, 04:53 AM

We have a Kenmore washer adn dryer we bought 7 yrs ago..delivery SUCKED and then we bought an upright freezer when we moved here at end of summer...they were delayed 4 times...it ended up being over an hour late and all I got was shuffled around when dealing with their warehouse/delivery service....
What does she hate about the bosch? We like them b/c they are quiet and all stainless steel inside and out. I had bisque appliances in our old house and my MIL has them...more their taste...remind me of an older home..we did smooth black fridge (lowe's ROCKED, they delivered on time and there was as small dent in the side where the counter is and no one will see it but they gave me 10% off with out any hassle) and Whirlpool gold series are rated extremely well and then the rest of the appliances will be either stainless (the stove is both..black and stainless) the microwave is going to be black and the dishwasher will be stainless..I am just not fond of stainless in some things..they mix well though.

Old 05-29-2007, 04:55 AM

So your cabinets are a sort creamy off white sort of color with some beige in them..did you go with long cabinets? I really like them long..they just create a different look than the standard size. That sounds nice!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Charlotte