Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-08-2020, 02:28 PM

32,530 posts, read 22,033,127 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerwade View Post
Roughly four billion years ago, the core of Mars became inactive, its magnetic field disappeared; and the solar wind, and radiation stripped the atmosphere away. But you are claiming that there is only a thousand years before this happens to the Earth? Well, there is one thing for sure - none of us, who live today will be here. Although, the Oceans will be, however the landscape may change a bit, Mate!
Kinda like that movie...

Old 12-08-2020, 03:25 PM

33,230 posts, read 26,447,455 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Anointed View Post

Jupiter three parts eclipsed by a heavenly body, perhaps a small brown dwarf, who knows what is out there? "There are more things in heaven and earth than are dreamed of in your philosophy old mate.
<snipped for brevity>

The smallest brown dwarf stars are more massive than Jupiter and have up to as much as eighty or ninety times the mass of Jupiter. If there was a brown dwarf in the solar system able to eclipse Jupiter it would lie between the orbits of earth and Jupiter and on the same orbital plane and would not be undetected.

Old 12-08-2020, 04:36 PM

3,061 posts, read 914,729 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael Way View Post
<snipped for brevity>

The smallest brown dwarf stars are more massive than Jupiter and have up to as much as eighty or ninety times the mass of Jupiter. If there was a brown dwarf in the solar system able to eclipse Jupiter it would lie between the orbits of earth and Jupiter and on the same orbital plane and would not be undetected.
Wrong again Michael, most brown dwarfs are slightly smaller than Jupiter (20%), but are still up to 80 times more massive due to greater density.

And although Jupiter does not have the mass to become a brown dwarf itself, it continues to condense, and radiate more heat than it receives from the sun, Jupiter as it is today, could never radiate the heat needed to incinerate the surface of the earth, but Jupiter is like our solar systems vacuum cleaner, as seen when the disrupted nucleus of the Comet Shoemaker-Levy 9, slammed into Jupiter over the period of July 16–22, 1994.

And perhaps, just perhaps, there is a small sun orbiting brown dwarf out there in close proximity to the Opik-Oort cloud, which is named after Jan Oort, and is a spherical cloud that surrounds our solar system, a cloud of predominantly icy objects such as comets that are comprised of mainly hydrogen, oxygen=water, ammonia and methane, and extends up to about a light year from the sun and defines the cosmographical boundary of our Solar System and the region of the suns gravitational dominance.

As I said in one of my previous posts; "A few astronomers think that there might be another planet or companion star orbiting the Sun far beyond the orbit of Pluto. This distant planet/companion star may or may not exist. The hypothesized origin of this hypothetical object is that a celestial object, perhaps a hard-to-detect cool, brown dwarf star (called Nemesis), was captured by the Sun's gravitational field. This planet is hypothesized to exist because of the unexplained clumping of some long-period comet's orbits. The orbits of these far-reaching comets seem to be affected by the gravitational pull of a distant, Sun-orbiting object."

If such a hypothetical small sun orbiting brown dwarf were to pass between the orbits of earth and Jupiter, you can kiss goodbye to all physical life forms on this planet.

But irrelevant to that supposed scenario, we do not know, the amount of mass that may be collected by our solar systems vacuum cleaner, over the next thousand odd years, do we?

Could the Great prophesied war in the Middle East, (The coming great tribulation that will usher in the thousand years of peace) be the trigger to set off the volcano beneath Yellowstone, bringing in a thousand- year period of twilight in which rainbows can't form in our atmosphere? And when, according to Isaiah 65: 20, "If one were to die during that period at the age of 100, they would be but a child.

And could an eruption such as Yellowstones ‘Super volcano,’ be more of a blessing, than a curse, could a protective shield around the earth to protect us from increased heavenly radiation for a period of time, be established, to give us time to prepare for the ultimate end of all physical life forms that remain on this planet, and if so how?

Forget about the death total within the immediate period of the explosive eruption, but just imagine what happens to our communication and ground and air transport systems, fuel supplies, power grids, atomic power stations spewing out radiation into the atmosphere, etc, etc.

What did Jesus say concerning that day? "Pray that your flight be not in winter, (The nuclear/volcanic winter) and woe unto the women who are pregnant in those days,"

In dream I saw the heavens ablaze with balls of fire
Huge hailstones that were burning and streaking down the skies
The earth was clothed in purples, dark orange, and deep blue
Like a swaddling cloth surrounding us that hid the stars from veiw
Dark clouds rose from the mountain peaks, earth's veins were opened wide
Through which her inner blood spewed forth in streams of living fire
Whole continents, they heaved and tossed, waves rippled through the ground
In all the earth, no hiding place of safety could be found
The oceans boiled, they foamed and rose destroying cities on their shores
All the river dams were busted, valley towns were seen no more
The power stations of the earth--all were melted down
A few survivors of the human race were all that could be found
And then I saw the winter, a winter so severe
It lasted not a few short months, but many, many, years
And the women who were pregnant, Ahh, the children that they bore
Grotesque and hideous malformations, I pray to see that sight no more
Then when the winter lifted and the crops began to grow
A strange and eerie world emerged from the destruction and the snow
A world with neither day nor night where rainbows couldn't form
In the atmosphere above the earth, and yet the air was strangely warm
A thousand years of twilight and through that swaddling band on high
Three blood red giants were blazing through a hazed and orange sky
The sun and moon had turned to blood, but far brighter than the moon
Was Jupiter, that heavenly light, which in time would spell man's doom...... The Anointed.

Old 12-08-2020, 05:05 PM

Quote:
Wrong again Michael, most brown dwarfs are slightly smaller than Jupiter (20%), but are still up to 80 times more massive due to greater density.

And although Jupiter does not have the mass to become a brown dwarf itself, it continues to condense, and radiate more heat than it receives from the sun, Jupiter as it is today, could never radiate the heat needed to incinerate the surface of the earth, but Jupiter is like our solar systems vacuum cleaner, as seen when the disrupted nucleus of the Comet Shoemaker-Levy 9, slammed into Jupiter over the period of July 16–22, 1994.
No, I'm not wrong. As I said, the mass of a brown dwarf is up to 90 times the mass of Jupiter, and on the low end they are still more massive than Jupiter. That's mass. In terms of size a brown dwarf is larger than Jupiter.
Brown dwarf, astronomical object that is intermediate between a planet and a star. Brown dwarfs usually have a mass less than 0.075 that of the Sun, or roughly 75 times that of Jupiter. (This maximum mass is a little higher for objects with fewer heavy elements than the Sun.) Many astronomers draw the line between brown dwarfs and planets at the lower fusion boundary of about 13 Jupiter masses.

https://www.britannica.com/science/brown-dwarf
The smallest of brown dwarf's is considered by most astronomers to have about 13 times the mass of Jupiter. That's mass. In terms of size a brown dwarf

Here is a size comparison.

The range of sizes of a brown dwarf compared to Jupiter and the Sun and the Earth (to scale). Brown Dwarfs are more massive than planets but less massive than stars. But they have similar diameters to planets such as Jupiter. Brown dwarfs are a class of objects halfway between giant planets, like Jupiter, and stars. All objects with a mass greater than about 75 times that of Jupiter (7% of the Sun’s mass) are stars, and mainly burn hydrogen for their entire lifetimes. During this phase of nuclear combustion, their luminosity remains quite stable. (Image Credit: NASA, JPL-Caltech, UCB)

https://astromart.com/news/show/gian...-draw-the-line

And again, there is no way a brown dwarf between the orbits of earth and Jupiter, and on the same orbital plane would go undetected.

And you contradicted youself. In post 880 you implied that there could be a brown dwarf eclipsing Jupiter.
Post 880 ''Jupiter three parts eclipsed by a heavenly body, perhaps a small brown dwarf, who knows what is out there? "
In this present post you said that if there was a brown dwarf between Jupiter and earth, life on earth would be destroyed.
''If such a hypothetical small sun orbiting brown dwarf were to pass between the orbits of earth and Jupiter, you can kiss goodbye to all physical life forms on this planet.''
You can't have it both ways.

In order for Jupiter to be eclipsed from earth by a brown dwarf the brown dwarf would have to be between earth and Jupiter.

Last edited by Michael Way; 12-08-2020 at 05:16 PM..

Old 12-08-2020, 05:39 PM

Quote:
No, I'm not wrong. As I said, the mass of a brown dwarf is up to 90 times the mass of Jupiter, and on the low end they are still more massive than Jupiter. That's mass. In terms of size a brown dwarf is larger than Jupiter.
Brown dwarf, astronomical object that is intermediate between a planet and a star. Brown dwarfs usually have a mass less than 0.075 that of the Sun, or roughly 75 times that of Jupiter. (This maximum mass is a little higher for objects with fewer heavy elements than the Sun.) Many astronomers draw the line between brown dwarfs and planets at the lower fusion boundary of about 13 Jupiter masses.

https://www.britannica.com/science/brown-dwarf
The smallest of brown dwarf's is considered by most astronomers to have about 13 times the mass of Jupiter. That's mass. In terms of size a brown dwarf

Here is a size comparison.

The range of sizes of a brown dwarf compared to Jupiter and the Sun and the Earth (to scale). Brown Dwarfs are more massive than planets but less massive than stars. But they have similar diameters to planets such as Jupiter. Brown dwarfs are a class of objects halfway between giant planets, like Jupiter, and stars. All objects with a mass greater than about 75 times that of Jupiter (7% of the Sun’s mass) are stars, and mainly burn hydrogen for their entire lifetimes. During this phase of nuclear combustion, their luminosity remains quite stable. (Image Credit: NASA, JPL-Caltech, UCB)

https://astromart.com/news/show/gian...-draw-the-line

And again, there is no way a brown dwarf between the orbits of earth and Jupiter, and on the same orbital plane would go undetected.

And you contradicted youself. In post 880 you implied that there could be a brown dwarf eclipsing Jupiter.
Post 880 ''Jupiter three parts eclipsed by a heavenly body, perhaps a small brown dwarf, who knows what is out there? "
In this present post you said that if there was a brown dwarf between Jupiter and earth, life on earth would be destroyed.
''If such a hypothetical small sun orbiting brown dwarf were to pass between the orbits of earth and Jupiter, you can kiss goodbye to all physical life forms on this planet.''
You can't have it both ways.

In order for Jupiter to be eclipsed from earth by a brown dwarf the brown dwarf would have to be between earth and Jupiter.
Life on earth would be destroyed if, and I repeat 'IF' a small sun orbiting brown dwarf, which is smaller in size than Jupiter by some 20% passed between the orbits of earth and Jupiter, casting its shadow over two thirds of Jupiter, leaving a quarter crescent Jupiter looking like the golden horns of a bull.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brown_...20of%20Jupiter.

But again, this is only a possible scenario.

Last edited by The Anointed; 12-08-2020 at 06:30 PM..

Old 12-08-2020, 06:14 PM

Quote:
Life on earth would be destroyed if, and I repeat 'IF' a small sun orbiting brown dwarf, which is smaller in size than Jupiter by some 20% passed between the orbits of earth and Jupiter, casting its shadow over two thirds of Jupiter, leaving a quarter crescent Jupiter looking like the golden horns of a bull.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brown_...20of%20Jupiter.
Again, in post 880 you implied that a brown dwarf may eclipse Jupiter. Are you now backing away from that claim?

Old 12-08-2020, 07:23 PM

Quote:
Again, in post 880 you implied that a brown dwarf may eclipse Jupiter. Are you now backing away from that claim?
The shadow that is cast upon Jupiter, eclipses 75% of Jupiter leaving the golden crescent quarter of Jupiter to shine in the heavens like the golden horns of a bull.

Of course I am only assuming that you understand what an eclipse is, because you don't know too much about the holy Scriptures.

https://solarsystem.nasa.gov/moons/e...-and-eclipses/

Old 12-08-2020, 07:34 PM

Quote:
The shadow that is cast upon Jupiter, eclipses 75% of Jupiter leaving the golden crescent quarter of Jupiter to shine in the heavens like the golden horns of a bull.

Of course I am only assuming that you understand what an eclipse is, because you don't know too much about the holy Scriptures.

https://solarsystem.nasa.gov/moons/e...-and-eclipses/
The link you posted is referring to a lunar eclipse of earth's moon and has nothing to do with Jupiter.

And now you are reduced to claiming that I don't know much about the scriptures. Your views are heretical and were deemed heretical by the early church.

Why am I even wasting time on an obvious heretic? I'm done with this crap. The only reason you post on this forum is to try and show everyone how much you think you know and that everyone else is wrong.

Old 12-08-2020, 08:23 PM

Quote:
The link you posted is referring to a lunar eclipse of earth's moon and has nothing to do with Jupiter.

And now you are reduced to claiming that I don't know much about the scriptures. Your views are heretical and were deemed heretical by the early church.

Why am I even wasting time on an obvious heretic? I'm done with this crap. The only reason you post on this forum is to try and show everyone how much you think you know and that everyone else is wrong.
The link that I posted is indeed, referring to a lunar eclipse of earth's moon, I thought that it might give you an understanding of what an eclipse is.

If a heavenly body passes between the sun and Jupiter, its shadow could eclipse Jupiter, and depending on earth position, anyone on earth might see the eclipse of Jupiter, that is, as long as that heavenly body is not 'A small sun orbiting brown dwarf,' and it does not pass too close to earth, otherwise, there would be no observers on earth to witness the partial eclipse of Jupiter.

And I have not been reduced to claiming that you don't know much about the scriptures, as I have always believed that to be the case, no reduction there mate, no reduction at all.

And why do you insult me by calling me an egotistical heretic, who claims to know that everyone else is wrong?

I may know, and have revealed that you are wrong, but that does not include everyone else.

Last edited by The Anointed; 12-08-2020 at 08:31 PM..

Old 12-08-2020, 09:11 PM

Quote:
The link that I posted is indeed, referring to a lunar eclipse of earth's moon, I thought that it might give you an understanding of what an eclipse is.
I know what a lunar eclipse is.

Quote:
If a heavenly body passes between the sun and Jupiter, its shadow could eclipse Jupiter, and depending on earth position, anyone on earth might see the eclipse of Jupiter, that is, as long as that heavenly body is not 'A small sun orbiting brown dwarf,' and it does not pass too close to earth, otherwise, there would be no observers on earth to witness the partial eclipse of Jupiter.

And I have not been reduced to claiming that you don't know much about the scriptures, as I have always believed that to be the case, no reduction there mate, no reduction at all.

And why do you insult me by calling me an egotistical heretic, who claims to know that everyone else is wrong?

I may know, and have revealed that you are wrong, but that does not include everyone else.
If the insult fits, wear it. And it fits you to a T.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.