Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-01-2019, 09:11 AM

31,373 posts, read 20,199,290 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffbase40 View Post
You are free to do whatever you want here. All it does is show gross immaturity. I am not a coward because I refuse to address a trap question that has no bearing in reality. God designed us to ALL be straight. Case closed. Experimenting should never take place if people don't choose to be gay.

There you goaded me enough into replying. Goodbye. Too afraid to address me in PM, I see. Typical.
Thanks, jeff. Your cowardice and bigotry is an inspiration to fundies everywhere.

Old 05-01-2019, 09:31 AM

5,912 posts, read 2,607,249 times
Quote:
It's not cowardice. It's intelligence. I'm intelligent enough not to play into your infantile games. Besides, you always duck out of any question I ask you by answering with another question.
Intelligence? Can you intelligently explained how it’s a trap question?

It’s a yes or no question. Did you have to choose to be straight?

You’re simply lying again jeffbase.

I know you can’t help it being born a lying sinner.

Old 05-01-2019, 09:39 AM

6,518 posts, read 2,731,086 times
I just want to know why 2%( at most ) of the population control 100% of the conversation, even on Christian lists? there isn't one time when anyone talks about" love" or "god's love" that someone isn't trying to incert their ideas into everyone of God 's conversations.

To me this phenomenon is part of the narcissistic and demonic issues in that media and others
such community that wants to control every aspect of society and it cares not one bit who it runs over.. see Sodom and Gomorrah.. when the most righteous in that city was Lot and his two daughters and we know what they did. what was the rest like?
America will Not become that.
This Land is His promised inheritance and he will take it and IT IS why this land and almost exclusively THIS LAND has had such peace so as to anyone who is capable of loving another can raise loving families and healthy children. We have the best of everything and everyone here in this land , because it is his LAND and always was HIS since Joshua's long day and The Lord separated it in a cosmic event ( thus he made it "holy") "holy" just means to make a separation from the common, it is
holy because it is his inheritance ( the other sheep in another pasture who will know his voice and follow him ).

Jhn 10:16

And other sheep I have, which are not of this fold: them also I must bring, and they shall hear my voice; and there shall be one fold, and one shepherd.

This is his land ! and Sodom and Gomorrah AND WHAT WAS "GOOD " THERE , and AS THEIR SOCIETY HAD DEEMED AND JUSTIFIED ALL IT DID .. will not take it from Him.

Mat 4:17

From that time Jesus began to preach, and to say, Repent: for the kingdom of heaven is at hand

please repent of all your sins ( not just that one ) and you know it is sin! And you know where sin leads..
mostly what you know is where it does not take you is into His presence!

The kingdom of heaven is here and it is about to make an appearance with or without you.
please ask Him to reveal himself to you .. and he will , He is faithful !!
and Our creator can heal every sort of brokenness if you want him too .
Attached Thumbnails
Why does homosexuality anger conservative Christians more than other sins?-fathers-offer-his-son-.jpeg  

Old 05-01-2019, 10:15 AM

144 posts, read 158,990 times
Enough of this topic already. I’m gay and have every right to exist whomever likes it or not. I love how people claim to know what being a gay person means , feels , how many there are of us. You aren’t gay, you don’t know .You never will. Keep pointing that finger while the other three are pointing back at yourselves. As for demonic, bye . How dare you. Quoting more scripture is a waste of time so don’t bother. I know who i am and my relationship with God. It’s mine, it’s unique ( as all of us ) and doesn’t seek approval from any other human being. Good day...

Old 05-01-2019, 10:16 AM

10,688 posts, read 7,718,300 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyler Grievance View Post
Back to the thread topic... why do homosexuals annoy Christians more than other kinds of sinners? It's very easy. Homosexuals can be quite obnoxious. They go around and look for bakers to sue, photographers to sue. If you have ever been to prison, you know gay men stalk other men in showers and try to rape them. Same way with military where men get raped in showers. They are litigious. They forced gay marriage on the entire country without taking a vote. They act like they are an outright majority in mpst churches they attend and demand that they accept them as pastors to be ordained. They have said to sue churches to force them to allow them to hold marriage ceremonies. They are adopting children. They are dressing up in drag and going into libraries.

I don't know an adulterer or bestial or necrophiliac do any of these things. I never knew someone who went to a baker and said hey if you don't make a cake for me and my goat I'm going to sue the **** out of you!

So people are bothered by gays because they harass everybody and try to force them to violate their religion.
Now your true heart of darkness comes to light.

Why do fundamentalists annoy Jesus lovers more than others? Because they are obnoxious, refuse to research facts or accept them when presented, and consider themselves superior to anyone thinking a different way and worship a Book instead of Jesus.

In short, anyone who looks like Jesus and not the OT Bible, is their enemy.

They are the best of legalistic Pharisees whom Jesus rejected in His time.

Old 05-01-2019, 10:18 AM

10,688 posts, read 7,718,300 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by crag73 View Post
Enough of this topic already. I’m gay and have every right to exist whomever likes it or not. I love how people claim to know what being a gay person means , feels , how many there are of us. You aren’t gay, you don’t know .You never will. Keep pointing that finger while the other three are pointing back at yourselves. As for demonic, bye . How dare you. Quoting more scripture is a waste of time so don’t bother. I know who i am and my relationship with God. It’s mine, it’s unique ( as all of us ) and doesn’t seek approval from any other human being. Good day...
Amen brother!! Tell Satan to get behind you! And, no I don't understand what it is like to be gay, but that's not necessary to accept you as you are.
God bless.
Too soon, but thumbs up!

Old 05-01-2019, 10:24 AM

10,091 posts, read 5,739,706 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TroutDude View Post
Thanks, jeff. Your cowardice and bigotry is an inspiration to fundies everywhere.
And your mockery and garbage is a portrait of the kind of dark society we will evolve into if we follow the lies of secularism.

Old 05-01-2019, 10:28 AM

10,091 posts, read 5,739,706 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Last Amalekite 1Sam15 View Post
Intelligence? Can you intelligently explained how it’s a trap question?

It’s a yes or no question. Did you have to choose to be straight?

You’re simply lying again jeffbase.

I know you can’t help it being born a lying sinner.
I already did. It's like asking me why I'm against polka dotted elephants. Try asking me a legitimate question sometime.

Old 05-01-2019, 10:31 AM

17,071 posts, read 10,927,990 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyler Grievance View Post
I had no idea you were that closed minded. But I'm not surprised.
Sources really are an important part of assessing information Some become well known for lying.

Old 05-01-2019, 10:32 AM

5,912 posts, read 2,607,249 times
Quote:
I already did. It's like asking me why I'm against polka dotted elephants. Try asking me a legitimate question sometime.
Already did? Post it again jeffbase.

Asking you if you had to choose to be straight is not the same as asking about polka dotted elephants.

Thought you were going for intelligence? You failed again
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity