Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-13-2018, 09:48 AM

1,259 posts, read 564,754 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImissThe90's View Post
There are also millions of people who believe they know the "Truth" as well, and they believe differently than you. Again, you can't all be right, but you could all be wrong.

If loving someone of the same sex is a sin, even if that means having sex, then your idea of God is weak and small.

Well, my idea of him, you will come to know in due time.

Old 11-13-2018, 09:49 AM

21,088 posts, read 29,227,920 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeWillCome2040 View Post
I already have the Truth. I already know homosexuality is a sin. There is something about the Truth being built on a rock that you just can't move.
It may be your sin, just as alcohol is another's sin. As for the rock, clear your head and think..you might find that the rock begins to roll out of your way..

Old 11-13-2018, 09:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mensaguy View Post
Why would they repent of something that is not a sin? (Like I said, they don't think they are sinning.)

If they don't believe it is a sin, they wont. That is why they need to understand that it is.

Old 11-13-2018, 09:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wardendresden View Post
Unfortunately you inherited a Bible and bigotry, not Jesus and compassion. Makes you not one bit different than a Quran and bigotry.

Not to mention your total egotism about that bigotry.

No worries. None of us see the Spirit of God in you. Just the sad soul of HeWillCome204 (not).

Stop using bigoted orthodox Jews to hold out beliefs for all Jews. Just makes you that more dishonest.

I'm saying that I see homosexuals with a sin and want them to be cleaned of their sins so that they don't have to pay for those sins. You interpret that as bigotry. I feel very comfortable about my position regarding homosexuals against those that want to lead them to the pit.

Old 11-13-2018, 09:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pcamps View Post
It would be more beneficial for you to explain this.

Those that need milk will not handle the meat.

Old 11-13-2018, 09:57 AM

37,337 posts, read 28,299,599 times
Quote:
Those that need milk will not handle the meat.
So, calling out homosexuals to be sinners is giving them milk?

Old 11-13-2018, 09:59 AM

4,466 posts, read 1,606,599 times
Quote:
Well, my idea of him, you will come to know in due time.
Says every religious person ever. Sorry, not scared of your boogie man, HWC. If there is a God, he isn't sending gay people to hell after putting them here that way. That just sounds ridiculously stupid and petty. He also isn't sending me to hell for not discriminating against gay people.

Quote:
I'm saying that I see homosexuals with a sin and want them to be cleaned of their sins so that they don't have to pay for those sins. You interpret that as bigotry. I feel very comfortable about my position regarding homosexuals against those that want to lead them to the pit.
And I want you to be cleaned of your bigotry and intolerance of anyone that doesn't fit your very narrow worldview. I feel very comfortable about my position regarding you. Which is that your own self loathing is being projected onto others, in an attempt to hate yourself less. It is a sad way to live, and hurts people far worse than homosexuality does.

Old 11-13-2018, 10:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pcamps View Post
So, calling out homosexuals to be sinners is giving them milk?

I'm referring to the understanding of how the disciples are stones.

Old 11-13-2018, 10:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImissThe90's View Post
Says every religious person ever. Sorry, not scared of your boogie man, HWC. If there is a God, he isn't sending gay people to hell after putting them here that way. That just sounds ridiculously stupid and petty. He also isn't sending me to hell for not discriminating against gay people.

And I want you to be cleaned of your bigotry and intolerance of anyone that doesn't fit your very narrow worldview. I feel very comfortable about my position regarding you. Which is that your own self loathing is being projected onto others, in an attempt to hate yourself less. It is a sad way to live, and hurts people far worse than homosexuality does.

God creates the homosexual and the atheist. I don't believe in the concept of hell where everyone gets tormented. I believe God saves everyone in due time.

Old 11-13-2018, 10:14 AM

4,466 posts, read 1,606,599 times
Quote:
God creates the homosexual and the atheist. I don't believe in the concept of hell where everyone gets tormented. I believe God saves everyone in due time.
So what happens to those that don't get saved at first? Where do they go? Hell? Purgatory? Where?

See, here is the problem with this juvenile thinking. If God creates gay people, why would be expect them to be anything other than gay? If God creates atheists, why would he expect them to be anything other than atheists? And why would you be on here railing against them, knowing your God created them that way? It would be like telling your child to touch a hot stove, and then calling your child an idiot because he touched the stove, and giving him a spanking. It makes no sense. Your idea of God is apparently not very bright.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity