Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-27-2016, 03:43 PM

30,902 posts, read 33,013,051 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Age-enduring View Post
I didn't wake my son up. I told you he is both sleep walking and having waking dreams. Like Ciest, you're misreading and misrepresenting what I have written and said and are therefore lying, probably because of foolish darkened hearts more than anything else. You're also adding 2 and 2 together and getting any other number than 4 about my in laws. If you'd have even ascended to attributing their behaviour to a parenting ego state, you'd have been half way there.

But no, you don't know what you're talking about, and shouldn't even be in the Christianity section, ...unless you're going to repent of entertaining Anti-Christ in your hearts and mouths...?
You really need to call the doctor.

Please don't think this would negate your beliefs or something...it's not one or the other...if you're sick, don't YOU see the doctor? It's the right thing to do. This is a child. He can't help himself. Please take him to a doctor.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-27-2016, 04:28 PM

454 posts, read 311,128 times
Quote:
I won't need to come on here again - it has served its purpose. I've met a couple of spiritual parents - better than I could have ever hoped for - their wisdom is beyond many lifetimes of years for average believers, and God gave them to me right here. I've emailed with one and he has come back, also asking to know how to fully remove his account. I will find out off a mod.

When you are posting falsetruths about my family fearing me, you are calling white to be black and vice versa - that is not a predicament I would ever want to be in before a Holy God, who knows how to purge us of all falsehood. I happily submit to his discipline as a son.

Seek therapy. Quickly.

Old 04-28-2016, 04:49 PM

9,588 posts, read 5,047,415 times
@ Age-enduring......once again, the pattern serves us well. The outer court had no COVERING, so when those in it looked UP, all they saw/see is a LITERAL, NATURAL, sun, moon, and stars. They cannot see the day Abraham saw, or the things that pertain to it.

Now as for generational curses, not too hard to see that in operation if you read Deut. 28 and compare it to your life, and the life of your families. Heaven rules in the affairs of men, but Nebuchadnezzar must be humbled through 7 days before he will give G-d the glory for it. Peace

Old 04-29-2016, 11:56 AM

23,165 posts, read 10,459,754 times
Quote:
I won't need to come on here again - it has served its purpose. I've met a couple of spiritual parents - better than I could have ever hoped for - their wisdom is beyond many lifetimes of years for average believers, and God gave them to me right here. I've emailed with one and he has come back, also asking to know how to fully remove his account. I will find out off a mod.

When you are posting falsetruths about my family fearing me, you are calling white to be black and vice versa - that is not a predicament I would ever want to be in before a Holy God, who knows how to purge us of all falsehood. I happily submit to his discipline as a son.

You just gonna leave me here by myself?

Why I outta!

If you leave, I will have to go with you, where we goin?

Old 04-29-2016, 12:12 PM

30,902 posts, read 33,013,051 times
So OP, I'm wondering, if you're religious, haven't you talked about/mentioned religious subjects in front of/to your child already? Doesn't it come up? Especially around Christmastime and the like?

Especially if you take this belief system as literal/real/tangible. I mean for instance, I believe rain is real. When it rains I look outside my window and say to my kids, "Look, it's raining" and then they ask "Where does rain come from?" and then we have a conversation.

Old 04-29-2016, 12:15 PM

1,166 posts, read 755,658 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by age-enduring View Post
talk about him like you know him. Children mimic parents, much less than understanding why they're doing what they're doing, in the early years. Therefore bringing a child up in the 'way they should walk' is through demonstration mainly - helping them to unconsciously construct a model of how things are, with persuasion here and there, where it benefits them to make sense of it and think for themselves.

On this second part, my wife and i have kept something from our son because it's a bit freaky, but the other evening i decided to tackle it with him, because he is probably old enough to accept other facets of the faith model of how things are., i've been explaining to our 7 year old just the other night by necessity!, about generational curses, because he is oblivious to the fact that he has waking dreams, where he is 'not himself' - he is confused and scared in them, and is downright afraid of us offering to pray with him. He says stuff like, "don't pray for me" and urgently holds his hands out like a 'stop / talk to the hand' gesture. A wrong fear of god and jesus is lodged in his soul for some reason. When i've explained it to him the other day i put my hand on his head and said, "you know in here that jesus is kind and good, don't you", then i touched his chest and said, " but in here you're afraid of him". He nodded his head and his eyes had that wide eyed 'how the hell do you know that!?" look. Lol! ...because we've seen it when he's been asleep! That look he gave me has put a huge smile on my face, because it confirms that explaining it to him, has got him to understand his own soul and spirit a little bit more. As for dealing with the blocker, whatever it is, we will get to the bottom of it, in time, praise god. We are wondering if it has come down the bloodline from my wife's side (most of the crazy stuff is on her side, lol) and if it is yoked with or aided by a religious spirit, which is first and foremost resistant to being free in the holy ghost (my parents in law are christians (brethren background) and resistant to the gifts, as for today). Just in the last few days, my wife has been having a building sensing in her own body, of similar fear responses / reaction to my 'greater'/more expressed freedom in the hg, though she knows there is nothing to fear. So, my wife, bless her, may be able to significantly 'break the legal link / tie', (for our son) when we have a crack at it some time.

God is cleaning up the bloodline by bringing people into awareness of generational curses and how to break them. Mainly by repenting from wrong thinking and attitudes, or stuff that a previous ancestor has done, i e. Vicarious / representation repenting.

omg! This child needs a sane person to intervene, stat.

Old 04-29-2016, 12:39 PM

23,165 posts, read 10,459,754 times
I don't think real small children should have to worry about such things.

It could go very well and you could raise a very loving, honest child you are very proud of, or maybe your child hears you speaking of sexual immorality and thieves and liars, and they realize at an early age that they are bound for hell and they live their whole life never making plans because they are already cursed and they go about life cursing themselves, loathing themselves because of what they were taught at 4 years old.

Maybe you get really lucky though, and you start your child in the way that they should go, but if it goes the other way, it is a life changer and it never gets better.

You might just get a cursed child out of the deal, one that believes he is truly cursed and that aint a good thing.

Old 04-29-2016, 12:41 PM

2,672 posts, read 2,236,414 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by forenzavue View Post
I want our son to know Him.

Don't worry about it. What do you tell a 4 year old? A 10 year old? A 17 year old? A 30 year old?

It's a lifelong process. Not a checklist.

Old 04-29-2016, 12:46 PM

17,966 posts, read 15,975,571 times
How do I describe Jesus to a three-year-old?

Tell your son He looks just like a biker dude who rides a Harley motorcycle. Except He wears a purple robe rather than leather.

Old 04-29-2016, 01:04 PM

19,041 posts, read 27,614,590 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by forenzavue View Post
I want our son to know Him.

1. you do not need to. A child at that age is IN GOD, speaking in terms you understand. This is why children up to certain age are considered "pure" and go straight to haven in case of death.
2. Simply make him present when you are in spiritual environment. It'll soak in.
3. here's something you will not like but it is the truth. At that age, there is no conscious Self in the body. Conscious Self will fully enter the body towards a year or two later. As of now, body is operated by its soul. Soul is not conscious Self. Yet, everything that is happening to or around the body is recorded by soul. Hence, read #2.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity