Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-24-2016, 02:27 PM

1,613 posts, read 1,029,375 times

Advertisements

No other Christians here got anything to say about any of this?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-24-2016, 02:32 PM

6,961 posts, read 4,619,090 times
Your family is afraid of you. You have isolated your wife from her family. You still claim you know best.

You know there is something wrong. You posted for a reason. Your expectation that someone to stand and agree with you is your last best hope. You need help, and your family needs to feel safe. You do not make them feel safe. Stop it.

Old 04-24-2016, 02:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RonkonkomaNative View Post
Your family is afraid of you. You have isolated your wife from her family. You still claim you know best.

You know there is something wrong. You posted for a reason. Your expectation that someone to stand and agree with you is your last best hope. You need help, and your family needs to feel safe. You do not make them feel safe. Stop it.
I posted because the Holy Spirit had me post the truth about how children and adults can behave with no rational explanation, because there is nothing from their 'nurture' (as opposed to their nature) that would cause them to behave that way other than the spiritual realities what have caused it.

The sad fact that the Christianity section is overflowing with weak mamby pamby Christians at best, and carnal unbelievers at worst who hound anyone speaking the truth, because of the rife unbelief in their own hearts, is testament to darkness of this place. It is also a pretty good reason to leave this place to the fire of Gods refining, which is exactly what is required. The friends I have here of the same heart and mind appear to be going through their own trials at the moment and are therefore absent most of the time. I will PM/email them and that will be it.

God bless.

Age-enduring

Old 04-24-2016, 02:55 PM

76,971 posts, read 47,659,569 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Age-enduring View Post
Talk about Him like YOU know Him. Children mimic parents, much less than understanding why they're doing what they're doing, in the early years. Therefore bringing a child up in the 'way they should walk' is through demonstration mainly - helping them to unconsciously construct a model of how things are, with persuasion here and there, where it benefits them to make sense of it and think for themselves.

On this second part, my wife and I have kept something from our son because it's a bit freaky, but the other evening I decided to tackle it with him, because he is probably old enough to accept other facets of the faith model of how things are., I've been explaining to our 7 year old just the other night BY NECESSITY!, about Generational curses, because he is oblivious to the fact that he has waking dreams, where he is 'not himself' - he is confused and scared in them, and is downright afraid of us offering to pray with him. He says stuff like, "don't pray for me" and urgently holds his hands out like a 'stop / talk to the hand' gesture. A wrong fear of God and Jesus is lodged in his soul for some reason. When I've explained it to him the other day I put my hand on his head and said, "you know in here that Jesus is kind and good, don't you", then I touched his chest and said, " but in here you're afraid of Him". He nodded his head and his eyes had that wide eyed 'how the hell do you know that!?" look. LOL! ...because we've seen it when he's been asleep! That look he gave me has put a huge smile on my face, because it confirms that explaining it to him, has got him to understand his own soul and spirit a little bit more. As for dealing with the blocker, whatever it is, we will get to the bottom of it, in time, praise God. We are wondering if it has come down the bloodline from my wife's side (most of the crazy stuff is on her side, LOL) and if it is yoked with or aided by a religious Spirit, which is first and foremost resistant to being free in the Holy Ghost (my parents in law are Christians (Brethren background) and resistant to the gifts, as for today). Just in the last few days, my wife has been having a building sensing in her own body, of similar fear responses / reaction to my 'greater'/more expressed freedom in the HG, though she knows there is nothing TO fear. So, my wife, bless her, may be able to significantly 'break the legal link / tie', (for our son) when we have a crack at it some time.

God is cleaning up the bloodline by bringing people into awareness of Generational curses and how to break them. Mainly by repenting from wrong thinking and attitudes, or stuff that a previous ancestor has done, I e. Vicarious / representation repenting.
Probably not a good idea to tell your kids they are cursed by God. They are not cursed. A "generational curse" is basically children following the example of their parents and choosing to repeat their sins.

"There is therefore now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus."

Old 04-24-2016, 03:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
Probably not a good idea to tell your kids they are cursed by God. They are not cursed. A "generational curse" is basically children following the example of their parents and choosing to repeat their sins.

"There is therefore now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus."
Another full weight unbeliever.

God, how worse can this get.

Old 04-24-2016, 03:17 PM

Quote:
Another full weight unbeliever.

God, how worse can this get.
Tsk, tsk. I am a believer. You don't get to judge my faith.

Stop telling your kids they are cursed. Instead, tell them about Christ who washes away sins.

There is a difference between "sin nature" and "generational curse". We are all born with sin nature, and that can cause us to repeat the sins of our parents, but it does not have to be so.

Old 04-24-2016, 03:21 PM

Quote:
Tsk, tsk. I am a believer. You don't get to judge my faith.

Stop telling your kids they are cursed. Instead, tell them about Christ who washes away sins.

There is a difference between "sin nature" and "generational curse". We are all born with sin nature, and that can cause us to repeat the sins of our parents, but it does not have to be so.
Ok, a nieve believer then.

I tell them about it all. Unlike many on here, who abhore the old testament God for the sacrificial system He instituted.

I tell them about God loving us. I tell them about the seed of sin and death that entered in the garden. I tell them about the life Jesus brings and the victory he has over sin and death. I tell them about the reality of strongholds of mind and spirit, many of which are lodged in our flesh, which you are clueless to.

Old 04-24-2016, 03:24 PM

Quote:
Ok, a nieve believer then.
Nieve is an interesting sounding word. Polish?

Old 04-24-2016, 03:33 PM

Quote:
Nieve is an interesting sounding word. Polish?
Nice one. You know the word, but I won't change the spelling. What you don't know is spiritual truth, in much depth and what we war against.

Old 04-24-2016, 03:37 PM

28,432 posts, read 11,591,051 times
Quote:
I posted because the Holy Spirit had me post the truth about how children and adults can behave with no rational explanation, because there is nothing from their 'nurture' (as opposed to their nature) that would cause them to behave that way other than the spiritual realities what have caused it.

The sad fact that the Christianity section is overflowing with weak mamby pamby Christians at best, and carnal unbelievers at worst who hound anyone speaking the truth, because of the rife unbelief in their own hearts, is testament to darkness of this place. It is also a pretty good reason to leave this place to the fire of Gods refining, which is exactly what is required. The friends I have here of the same heart and mind appear to be going through their own trials at the moment and are therefore absent most of the time. I will PM/email them and that will be it.

God bless.

Age-enduring
Yeah, some of them are growing up. You don't explain him to a three year old. You just talk to them.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity