Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-24-2016, 11:15 AM

10,688 posts, read 7,719,600 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by janelle144 View Post
Oh, so since I post opinions from the other side it's hate? So your position is if anyone disagrees with your view they are hating, bigots? Got it, but that is a very narrow view of the world.
Jump in that grave you dug. I've pointed out that YOU are the one with an agenda rather than the homosexuals you attempt to blame for everything that goes awry in this nation. All folks need to do is read the multitude of threads you have started and links you have provided to get a glimpse of who you really are. A woman enjoying degrading those different from yourself, and praising so-called Christians for breaking the laws of the land.

Old 05-24-2016, 12:39 PM

18,172 posts, read 16,412,710 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
Speaking is DOING. I am talking about what you DO with your keyboard right here. Are your posts not real? You speak about "agape love" while serving the exact opposite. Say what you wish, but quit pretending your actions are even remotely connected to agape love. How do you think you look when you throw feces and say "here is some agape love for you"?

I'll give you a more fitting name: Anti-agape Mystic.
Actions, or in this case typed words, speak louder than claimed words.

Old 05-24-2016, 01:10 PM

76,971 posts, read 47,668,310 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by expatCA View Post
Actions, or in this case typed words, speak louder than claimed words.
Indeed. Someone said its not what you say, its what you do. That it not true, because saying is doing, and words can be very hurtful.

Old 05-24-2016, 03:07 PM

23,654 posts, read 17,523,461 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wardendresden View Post
Jump in that grave you dug. I've pointed out that YOU are the one with an agenda rather than the homosexuals you attempt to blame for everything that goes awry in this nation. All folks need to do is read the multitude of threads you have started and links you have provided to get a glimpse of who you really are. A woman enjoying degrading those different from yourself, and praising so-called Christians for breaking the laws of the land.
Oh geesh, Maybe Gavin McInnes can explain it to you.

Here's How To Take Down Liberal Arguments. THIS IS PERFECT. - Chicks On The Right

Old 05-24-2016, 05:56 PM

10,688 posts, read 7,719,600 times
Quote:
Didn't waste my time reading this post. No one else should either. You are a confirmed gay brasher that needs to forget denominational religion. Even your Pope has moved toward a loving position. Emulate him first, then you can look at Jesus and see where to go from there.

I prefer honest chicks, not those who have sunk to the level of the grave with their grasp of morality.

You dug your own grave. I just added the tombstone. Now you can sleep in it.

Old 05-24-2016, 06:55 PM

23,654 posts, read 17,523,461 times
Quote:
Didn't waste my time reading this post. No one else should either. You are a confirmed gay brasher that needs to forget denominational religion. Even your Pope has moved toward a loving position. Emulate him first, then you can look at Jesus and see where to go from there.

I prefer honest chicks, not those who have sunk to the level of the grave with their grasp of morality.

I have posted what the Pope says on gay marriage and he says there is no such thing but we still need to love everyone and look at them as God's children. But if you won't read the whole articles but just the first paragraph you would know I don't post any hate articles.

I repeat, if one disagrees with your position of things it does not mean they hate you. In fact, since learning my Church's position on morals, any and all morals, I know I am not headed for any grave but am on the right path.

You say in your posts you do not want to read any of my posts so why not just put me on ignore and don't post that I am headed for the grave? That would be the loving thing, as you say you do.

Old 05-24-2016, 11:18 PM

63,840 posts, read 40,128,566 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticPhD View Post
I am defending nothing and my post was not concerning any single post. I am referring to the entire ensemble of posts between fundamentalists and others. Any single post or poster can (and frequently does) cross the line when the discussions heat up. But it is what the fundamentalist DO in real life in their mistreatment and discrimination against those they THINK are sinners that is the focus of the rebukes they receive here.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
Speaking is DOING. I am talking about what you DO with your keyboard right here. Are your posts not real? You speak about "agape love" while serving the exact opposite. Say what you wish, but quit pretending your actions are even remotely connected to agape love. How do you think you look when you throw feces and say "here is some agape love for you"?
Stop lying. There are none of my posts where I "threw feces." I demand that you cite any examples of said "feces" or withdraw your libel. I do nothing but promote agape love and ask my brothers and sisters in Christ to actually FOLLOW Christ and love God and EACH OTHER every day and repent when they don't. Instead, you and others actually defend the real life mistreatment and discrimination against others you THINK are sinners. THAT is Anti-Agape, Finn.

Old 05-25-2016, 04:57 AM

21,088 posts, read 29,238,628 times
Quote:
The day the cultists come out against CORPORATE WELFARE and take on CORPORATE welfare as vehemently as they have social welfare, I WILL STOP LAUGHING AT THEM and REFERRING to THEM as idiots..

Seriously, YOU (like this dolt in the video) believe they are MENTALLY-ILL GAYS??????

Have you really considered YOU are WRONG?

Here is a sure fire way to take down cultist thinking--

HUMANITY---GAYS MUST BE ALLOWED TO BE MARRIED..

CULTIST--WHY?

HUMANITY--WHY NOT?

CULTIST--well...you see..ummm..

Last edited by zthatzmanz28; 05-25-2016 at 05:06 AM..

Old 05-25-2016, 05:58 AM

76,971 posts, read 47,668,310 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticPhD View Post
Stop lying. There are none of my posts where I "threw feces." I demand that you cite any examples of said "feces" or withdraw your libel. I do nothing but promote agape love and ask my brothers and sisters in Christ to actually FOLLOW Christ and love God and EACH OTHER every day and repent when they don't. Instead, you and others actually defend the real life mistreatment and discrimination against others you THINK are sinners. THAT is Anti-Agape, Finn.
You say you do nothing but promote love, and yet in the very same post you present judgment and false accusations.

You can't promote love by displaying the opposite.

Old 05-25-2016, 07:03 AM

45,585 posts, read 27,215,643 times
Quote:

But you often tell me to take the time to read your references... otherwise I am narrow-minded. Right?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity