Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-13-2018, 06:21 PM

6,518 posts, read 2,729,692 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
Jesus isn't speaking of a Mountain, he is speaking about what is in you.
true he is speaking to many elements .. yes the spiritual world also.. and he also speaking to the physical world . it will happen one day, just watch.. it will happen . the book of Enoch confirms it and makes it clear it will happen. I believe it is a prophecy about a certain day and time when it will happen ! so it will happen just because He said it would . someone will do it and he will answer it .. just like Paul( rich young ruler) was threaded through a needle because Jesus prophesied it would happen and it did happen !

and He prophesies the mountains will be moved and be cast into the sea.. I believe that they will move through the sea like Israelites moved through the sea on dry land..I believe we have another " Turtle Island" like event still ahead of us. Turtle island already happened once. the moon did that event. well, of course, God playing comic billiards is what really did it on Joshua long day.. ! just time times and a half time ago.. or about 3500 years ago aka bronze age collapse ..
hanni his words speak to many things in the physical and spiritual world and all will be true.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-13-2018, 06:30 PM

4,747 posts, read 2,350,168 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
Let the man pray. He never claimed he can steer hurricanes.
“In the name of Jesus, you Hurricane Florence, we speak to you in the name of Jesus, and we command the storm to cease its forward motion and go harmlessly into the Atlantic. Go up north away from land and veer off in the name of Jesus. We declare in the name of the lord that you shall go no farther, you shall do no damage in this area.”-- Pat Robertson
https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry...b0cf7b0042d9c7

Old 09-13-2018, 07:22 PM

11,103 posts, read 7,164,275 times
Pat R would thank all of you for your attention on him. You've taken the bait. It's not about what he says or thinks that matters. It's about the attention he receives and ego gratification. You're helping feed his existence.

Old 09-13-2018, 07:25 PM

23,162 posts, read 10,455,314 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by n..Xuipa View Post
true he is speaking to many elements .. yes the spiritual world also.. and he also speaking to the physical world . it will happen one day, just watch.. it will happen . the book of Enoch confirms it and makes it clear it will happen. I believe it is a prophecy about a certain day and time when it will happen ! so it will happen just because He said it would . someone will do it and he will answer it .. just like Paul( rich young ruler) was threaded through a needle because Jesus prophesied it would happen and it did happen !

and He prophesies the mountains will be moved and be cast into the sea.. I believe that they will move through the sea like Israelites moved through the sea on dry land..I believe we have another " Turtle Island" like event still ahead of us. Turtle island already happened once. the moon did that event. well, of course, God playing comic billiards is what really did it on Joshua long day.. ! just time times and a half time ago.. or about 3500 years ago aka bronze age collapse ..
hanni his words speak to many things in the physical and spiritual world and all will be true.
You should think of the division of waters divided and standing on end as a sacrifice cut in half to expose what is in a sacrifice. The head must be cut off and viewed for it's thinking, and so John had his head cut off just as all those who follow Christ must have their heads cut off and appointed a new head, and the authorities had to view that head as they did with John, and as a priest would do. The intestines of Judas had to be viewed for his intentions as a priest with a sacrifice.

He will again have compassion on us; He will vanquish our iniquities. You will cast out all our sins into the depths of the sea.

The first Passover was the crossing of the seas being divided, but the first Passover only pointed to the second Passover and the second Passover is only pointing to the third Passover where again, the waters will be divided and they will stand on end.

What takes place when this happens?

The sea bed is exposed to see EVERYTHING YOU DID OR SAID. The Passover will happen again on Tishri 15th just as Ezekiel 45 says it will. All the Holy days will happen again except instead of Passover, they all happen on Sukkot.

This great division is spoken all over Matthew 24 that when God comes and finds two men in a bed, they will be divided and their sins exposed for all to see because God should have found a submissive virgin to the will of her bridegroom instead of two women at the wheel.

Only those people in whom God finds two men or two women will be exposed because they don't have a covering, the bed is too short, their waters will be divided standing on end as everyone sees their sin, but the ones who become a submissive virgin are not exposed because they have a covering.

KINGDOMS ~MOUNTAINS ~ Kings cast down from YOU. YOU have to cast the mountain into the sea because you are the only one who can do it.

Psalms
by Your favor You have made my mountain to stand strong; DAVID'S KINGDOM

Isaiah 2
In the last days the mountainof the house of the LORD will be established as the chief of the mountains; it will be raised above the hills, and all nations will stream to it.

Isaiah 25:6
On this mountain the LORD of Hosts will prepare a banquet for all the peoples, a feast of aged wine, of choice meat, of finely aged wine.

Isaiah 27:13
And in that day a great trumpet will sound, and those who were perishing in Assyria will come forth with those who were exiles in Egypt. And they will worship the LORD on the holy mountain in Jerusalem.

Isaiah 56:7
I will bring them to My holy mountain and make them joyful in My house of prayer. Their burnt offerings and sacrifices will be accepted on My altar, for My house will be called a house of prayer for all the nations."

Isaiah 65:11
But you who forsake the LORD, who forget My holy mountain, who set a table for Fortune and fill bowls of mixed wine for Destiny,

Top of the kingdoms, Jerusalem.
And it shall come to pass in the last days, that the mountain of the LORD's house shall be established in the top of the mountains, and shall be exalted above the hills; and all nations shall flow to it.

If a mountain is cast into a sea, a king has just been cast into the sea and the sea was divided exposing the sins of that wicked kingdom. WE are TWO KINGDOMS.

What is the name of the Mountain tossed into the sea?

Last edited by Hannibal Flavius; 09-13-2018 at 07:35 PM..

Old 09-13-2018, 08:39 PM

28,956 posts, read 16,365,848 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tired of the Nonsense View Post
“In the name of Jesus, you Hurricane Florence, we speak to you in the name of Jesus, and we command the storm to cease its forward motion and go harmlessly into the Atlantic. Go up north away from land and veer off in the name of Jesus. We declare in the name of the lord that you shall go no farther, you shall do no damage in this area.”-- Pat Robertson
https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry...b0cf7b0042d9c7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thoreau424 View Post
Pat R would thank all of you for your attention on him. You've taken the bait. It's not about what he says or thinks that matters. It's about the attention he receives and ego gratification. You're helping feed his existence.
It sounds like a bunch of nonsense. A Hurricane is going to do, what a hurricane does - nothing more.

Old 09-14-2018, 11:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
You should think of the division of waters divided and standing on end as a sacrifice cut in half to expose what is in a sacrifice. The head must be cut off and viewed for it's thinking, and so John had his head cut off just as all those who follow Christ must have their heads cut off and appointed a new head, and the authorities had to view that head as they did with John, and as a priest would do. The intestines of Judas had to be viewed for his intentions as a priest with a sacrifice.

He will again have compassion on us; He will vanquish our iniquities. You will cast out all our sins into the depths of the sea.

The first Passover was the crossing of the seas being divided, but the first Passover only pointed to the second Passover and the second Passover is only pointing to the third Passover where again, the waters will be divided and they will stand on end.

What takes place when this happens?

The sea bed is exposed to see EVERYTHING YOU DID OR SAID. The Passover will happen again on Tishri 15th just as Ezekiel 45 says it will. All the Holy days will happen again except instead of Passover, they all happen on Sukkot.

This great division is spoken all over Matthew 24 that when God comes and finds two men in a bed, they will be divided and their sins exposed for all to see because God should have found a submissive virgin to the will of her bridegroom instead of two women at the wheel.

Only those people in whom God finds two men or two women will be exposed because they don't have a covering, the bed is too short, their waters will be divided standing on end as everyone sees their sin, but the ones who become a submissive virgin are not exposed because they have a covering.

KINGDOMS ~MOUNTAINS ~ Kings cast down from YOU. YOU have to cast the mountain into the sea because you are the only one who can do it.

Psalms
by Your favor You have made my mountain to stand strong; DAVID'S KINGDOM

Isaiah 2
In the last days the mountainof the house of the LORD will be established as the chief of the mountains; it will be raised above the hills, and all nations will stream to it.

Isaiah 25:6
On this mountain the LORD of Hosts will prepare a banquet for all the peoples, a feast of aged wine, of choice meat, of finely aged wine.

Isaiah 27:13
And in that day a great trumpet will sound, and those who were perishing in Assyria will come forth with those who were exiles in Egypt. And they will worship the LORD on the holy mountain in Jerusalem.

Isaiah 56:7
I will bring them to My holy mountain and make them joyful in My house of prayer. Their burnt offerings and sacrifices will be accepted on My altar, for My house will be called a house of prayer for all the nations."

Isaiah 65:11
But you who forsake the LORD, who forget My holy mountain, who set a table for Fortune and fill bowls of mixed wine for Destiny,

Top of the kingdoms, Jerusalem.
And it shall come to pass in the last days, that the mountain of the LORD's house shall be established in the top of the mountains, and shall be exalted above the hills; and all nations shall flow to it.

If a mountain is cast into a sea, a king has just been cast into the sea and the sea was divided exposing the sins of that wicked kingdom. WE are TWO KINGDOMS.

What is the name of the Mountain tossed into the sea?
there is another mountain or two or fifty .. in this world
besides that one one barren rock .
NO a whole mountain range will move..
SO be sure to duck when it passes over Hanni! it is time to hit your knee when it PassesOver head Hanni!

YOU sure don't want any loose boulders( the size of ?)"hailstones and such to hit you in the head when it Passes-OVER you, do you hanni ? .
better get your duck and your crawl..on dude !
and time to hit your knees and pray.
because that is what Enoch says the world will be doing when it happens.. maybe they fear the boulders and dirt, rocks and such . either way they are seeing His WORD / the LOGIC of creation at work..
that Passing Over it might shake loose and come tumbling down down down , JOY down in my heart to pray. or is it ? JOY JOY JOY down down down, JOY down in my heart to stay?

Isa 62:10

Go out through the gates!
Prepare the highway for my people to return!
Smooth out the road; pull out the boulders;
raise a flag for all the nations to see.

Isa 62:11

The LORD has sent this message to every land:
Tell the people of Israel,[fn]
‘Look, your Savior is coming.
See, he brings his reward with him as he comes.
’”

Isa 62:12

They will be called “The Holy People”
and “The People Redeemed by the LORD.
And Jerusalem will be known as “The Desirable Place”
and “The City No Longer Forsaken.”

and to think the boulders get there before he does!
there are other such scripture hanni.. about boulders and hailstones..!

Eze 38:19

“In My zeal and in My blazing wrath I declare that on that day there will surely be a great [fn]earthquake in the land of Israel.

Eze 38:20

“The fish of the sea, the birds of the heavens, the beasts of the field, all the creeping things that creep on the earth, and all the men who are on the face of the earth will shake at My presence; the mountains also will be thrown down, the steep pathways will [fn]collapse and every wall will fall to the ground.

Eze 38:21

“I will call for a sword against him on all My mountains,” declares the Lord GOD. “Every man’s sword will be against his brother.

Eze 38:22

“With pestilence and with blood I will enter into judgment with him; and I will rain on him and on his troops, and on the many peoples who are with him, [fn]a torrential rain, with hailstones, fire and brimstone.

Eze 38:23

“I will magnify Myself, sanctify Myself, and make Myself known in the sight of many nations; and they will know that I am the LORD.”’

and no hanni ,
the Lord is not speaking about your spiritual kidney and gall stones either.. :P

shall I find you more hints of falling stones and falling boulders and falling end time hailstones? those things that are coming from the sky Hanni ? they could be cosmic or they could be mountains that are being moved.. still better get your duck on.
there is lots more scriptures of mountains moving and boulders and hailstones falling !
I keeep telling folks the creator is going to re-landscape/ Renew - restore the earth .. and it is wise if you stay out of his way and not make it about yourself.. because it isn't about you or me!

Old 09-14-2018, 11:56 AM

Hailstones are hard crushing truths. The word of God falls softly like rain, but a huge hailstone storm is a person realizing hard truths.

Not a gallstone, it is the anti-Christ within me, it is his kingdom, and he is the king, my left eye.

Old 09-14-2018, 12:01 PM

Apocryphon ("secret writing"), plural apocrypha, was a Greek term for a genre of Jewish and Early Christian writings that were meant to impart "secret teachings" or gnosis (knowledge) that could not be publicly taught. It can't be taught because you can't teach a person a language, they have to learn it.

Old 09-14-2018, 12:13 PM

people all those ancient prophecies about hailstones are not talking about hanni's spiritual kidney stones..
God is talking about real ones. and prophesied all throughout the scriptures.
the meek will inherit a new re-landscaped earth.
it has been relandscaped a few times now! so trust the ancient stories found in every tribe and every tongue and every people and every nation.. because they know it is true and trustworthy that it happened in the past , and so that it sure could happen again in the future as most ancient prophesies say.. . Turtle Island was moved. as recorded on both sides of the Atlantic.
mountains will move.

Old 09-14-2018, 12:17 PM

The Beast from the Sea
1Then I saw a beast with ten horns and seven heads rising out of the sea. There were ten royal crowns on its horns and blasphemous names on its heads. 2The beast I saw was like a leopard, with the feet of a bear and the mouth of a lion.

Don't worry, when this beast is seen by the whole world, everyone will know you are right and everything is literal........NOTHING is literal in Revelation because it is somebody telling secrets to somebody else and they are using ancient Jewish thought to do so.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity