Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-02-2020, 07:10 AM

28,956 posts, read 16,488,286 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Anointed View Post
Men and women have within them Male and female genes. Men are male and female, women are male and female, a woman with excessive amounts of testosterone, will exhibit male traits, men with low amounts of testosterone may exhibit female tendencies.
So, are you saying that God or his holy Spirit is male/female?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-02-2020, 01:05 PM

4,345 posts, read 2,191,131 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TroutDude View Post
LOL.
Christianity 101.......

Old 03-02-2020, 02:43 PM

31,373 posts, read 20,322,227 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vf6cruiser View Post
Christianity 101.......
Yeah. I graduated 50 years ago. Maybe there's a chance you'll eventually advance.

Old 03-02-2020, 04:43 PM

3,061 posts, read 926,500 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerwade View Post
So, are you saying that God or his holy Spirit is male/female?
God, is spirit, but more than Just a spirit, he is a Holy spirit, and he is an androgen. God is all that exists, both male and female.

Old 03-05-2020, 10:18 AM

6,518 posts, read 2,753,450 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TechniXcality View Post
Hi everyone, I was just wondering if anyone else has an understanding that the Holy Spirit is Motherly? I often call Wisdom( the Holy Spirit and She is Faithful) my Mother, and I think that there is scriptural support for this idea in proverbs 8, of course many will say that it is only poetic language, but to be honest I think we do have a Mother and Father in Heaven and Son (One Spirit) and that women have been surpressed and unrepresented in this world, and I firmly believe that is because of a deception caused by the evil one! Anyway I'll keep this thread short, looking foward to what you all have to say, take care God bless
NO THE HOLY SPIRIT IS LIKE A TRIBE AND 0F PEOPLE AND BEINGS.. ... IT IS ALL OF THE BEING AT THE THRONE, AND IT IS THE 7 STARS , AND THE 7 HORNS AND THE 7 EYES THAT ARE IN HIS HAND AND ON THE LAMB'S HEAD, JUST TO NAME A FEW....... JUST AS HE IS THE MORNING STAR.. HERE .

Rev 22:16

¶
I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star.

Rev 22:17

¶
And the Spirit and the bride say, Come. And let him that heareth say, Come. And let him that is athirst come.

And whosoever will, let him take the water of life freely.
THOSE TWO ARE , KIA

THOSE TWO SAY COME FREELY...
THE BRIDE... SHE IS CALLED "THE SPIRIT"..
JUST AS HE HAS ACCESS TO THE THRONE, SO DOES SHE,. HIS WIFE..AND HIS CHILDREN

Psa 118:15

The voice of rejoicing and salvation is in the tabernacles of the righteous: the right hand of the LORD doeth valiantly.
THIS IS THE NAMES YESHUA AND RENNAH. TWO PEOPLE WITH 12 KIDS
6 SONS AND 6 DAUGHTERS... THE WOMEN AND THE CHILDREN WHO ARE PART OF THE HOLY SPIRIT SIDE OF OUR FATHERS GOVERNMENT/ OR COURTS OF "FATHER KIA GOD" ..

THAT WORD MEANS EQUAL OR THE SAME.

SO " SPIRIT KIA BRIDE " , THEIR CHILDREN AND EVERYTHING ELSE AT THE THRONE OF GOD IS PARTS OF THE HOLY SPIRIT " OF OUR FATHER ..AND OR FRUITS OF THE SPIRIT AND SONS ARE THE 7 FOLD SPIRIT.

IS EXACTLY LIKE ...... (FROM BLUE LETTER BIBLE..)

καί, a conjunction, and; the most frequent by far of all the particles in the N. T. (On its uses see Winers Grammar, § 53, 3ff; Buttmann, 361 (310ff), and cf. Ellicott on Philippians 4:12; on the difference between it and τέ see under the word τέ at the beginning)
I. It serves as a copulative i. e. to connect (Latin et, atque, German und);
1. it connects single words or terms:
a. universally, as οἱ ΦαÏισαῖοι καί Σαδδουκαῖοι, Matthew 16:1; ὠΘεός καί πατήÏ, he who is God and Father[/quote]

AS WELL AS

¶
I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star.

¶
And the Spirit and the bride say, Come. And let him that heareth say, Come. And let him that is athirst come. And whosoever will, let him take the water of life freely.

( "BRIDE" MEANS DAUGHTER IN LAW )

THESE LEGAL AND LAWFUL AND NOW BEING NAMED AND REVEALED ENTITIES ALL WORK TOGETHER FOR THE GOOD OF MANKIND.
NOW ARE BEING POSITIONED AND REVEALED AND ALONG WITH KINGS PRIESTS AND PRIESTESS, ALL WILL BE TAKING THEIR PLACES IN THE SOON COMING YEARS... AND FOR THE COMING AGE. THEY WILL BE NAMED AND START TO BE REVEALED NOW ( DAN 7 ) AND THROUGH THE NEXT 20 YEARS.... WE HAVE ENTERED INTO "THE END OF DAYS" ( DAN7) AND THE ESTABLISHMENT OF HIS KINGDOM HAS BEGUN....
AND THUS REVEALING OF THE SON'S SEED ( AND PROMISES ( 7 STARS IN HIS HAND, 7 HORNS AND 7 EYES ) REV 2 ,3 ETC ...AND AS SEEN FROM ISA 53, DAN 7 ) SO IT HAS BEGUN. IT IS PART OF HIS GOVERNMENT AND OF THAT HUMANITY )WHICH SITS OR WILL SIT OR HAVE ACCESS TO THE FATHERS' THRONE, AS HE DOES.

BUT YES SHE IS MORE KAI TO/WITH THE " SPIRIT " THAN HE IS BUT THEY ARE ALL KAI WITH EACH OTHER.....
BUT SHE WILL NOT BE BEST "NAMED" AS "ROOT OF KING DAVID" SHE IS BEST NAMED AS "SPIRIT "..
THOUGH SHE IS A DIRECT LINE FROM KING DAVID.. SHE IS NOT AT THE ROOT OF IT, BUT HE IS ..SHE IS A BRANCH OF IT..
SHE IS THE LINE OF "OHEL" ON SOLOMONS BRANCH... HE IS THAT SON OF DAVID THAT DIED FOR ISRAEL TWICE..
AND SHE WILL BE A "4 WIND"... AND .A "MOTHER" IN ONE OF THE " THE TABERNACLES OF THE RIGHTEOUS" PSALMS 118/ 18 OF THE SUKKAH WORLD WIDE..( LIVING COVERINGS. LIKE ON MY PROFILE PAGE ) . ONE OF 18 OF THESE PLACES OF PROTECTION AND WHERE HE HAS/WILL ESTABLISHED HIS KINGDOM INSIDE OF THEM..

TO PROTECT HIS BODY AND ( THE 5 GOOD VIRGINS) AND GROW THE NEXT KINGDOM AGES "NEW BODIES" FOR THE DAY OF THE RESURRECTION OF THE DEAD" BABIES WITH ALL THE RIGHT STUFF OG SPIRIT AND FLESH AND TRUTH....
HE WASN'T GOING TO SPIT AND MUD THEM ALL!

( TO ENTER INTO ( PS 118) ONE MUST...

Luk 21:36

“Watch therefore, and pray always that you may be counted worthy[fn] to escape all these things that will come to pass, and to stand before the Son of Man.†( IN PS 118)
2Th 1:5

which is manifest evidence of the righteous judgment of God, that you may be counted worthy of the kingdom of God, for which you also suffer;

AND NOT!

Heb 10:29

Of how much worse punishment, do you suppose, will he be thought worthy who has trampled the Son of God underfoot, counted the blood of the covenant by which he was sanctified a common thing, and insulted the Spirit of grace?

THE OTHER 5 WERE VIRGINS ( 1/2 OF THE CHURCHES ) ALSO... AND THEY WERE LEFT OUTSIDE AND CAN NOT GO INSIDE OF
THE SUKKAHS OF LIFE....( 18 = LIFE, MEANS LIFE IN HEBREW- 9 9 9 ( THE NUMBER NINE IN HEBREW STANDS FOR IS THOSE WHO HAVE PASS HIS JUDGEMENT/CORRECTION ) THUS THOSE WHO DID NOT IN FREE WILL ENTER INTO HIS JUDGMENT.. THEY CAN NOT ENTER UNTIL AFTER THE RESURRECTION OF THE DEAD...
AND HIS GOOD AND READY TO SERVE "VIRGINS/ CHURCHS" HAS BIRTHED AND GROWN THEM A NEW BODY FOR THEIR
(ONLY THEN AFTER WILL IT WILL BE TRIED AND TESTED) SPIRIT TO DWELL IN. ( HE CALLS US "THE DODGERS " , LOL )

Last edited by n..Xuipa; 03-05-2020 at 10:35 AM..

Old 03-05-2020, 04:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by n..Xuipa View Post
NO THE HOLY SPIRIT IS LIKE A TRIBE AND 0F PEOPLE AND BEINGS.. ... IT IS ALL OF THE BEING AT THE THRONE, AND IT IS THE 7 STARS , AND THE 7 HORNS AND THE 7 EYES THAT ARE IN HIS HAND AND ON THE LAMB'S HEAD, JUST TO NAME A FEW....... JUST AS HE IS THE MORNING STAR.. HERE .

¶

¶
And the Spirit and the bride say, Come. And let him that heareth say, Come. And let him that is athirst come.

And whosoever will, let him take the water of life freely.
THOSE TWO ARE , KIA

THOSE TWO SAY COME FREELY...
THE BRIDE... SHE IS CALLED "THE SPIRIT"..
JUST AS HE HAS ACCESS TO THE THRONE, SO DOES SHE,. HIS WIFE..AND HIS CHILDREN

Psa 118:15

The voice of rejoicing and salvation is in the tabernacles of the righteous: the right hand of the LORD doeth valiantly.
THIS IS THE NAMES YESHUA AND RENNAH. TWO PEOPLE WITH 12 KIDS
6 SONS AND 6 DAUGHTERS... THE WOMEN AND THE CHILDREN WHO ARE PART OF THE HOLY SPIRIT SIDE OF OUR FATHERS GOVERNMENT/ OR COURTS OF "FATHER KIA GOD" ..

THAT WORD MEANS EQUAL OR THE SAME.

SO " SPIRIT KIA BRIDE " , THEIR CHILDREN AND EVERYTHING ELSE AT THE THRONE OF GOD IS PARTS OF THE HOLY SPIRIT " OF OUR FATHER ..AND OR FRUITS OF THE SPIRIT AND SONS ARE THE 7 FOLD SPIRIT.

IS EXACTLY LIKE ...... (FROM BLUE LETTER BIBLE..)

καί, a conjunction, and; the most frequent by far of all the particles in the N. T. (On its uses see Winers Grammar, § 53, 3ff; Buttmann, 361 (310ff), and cf. Ellicott on Philippians 4:12; on the difference between it and τέ see under the word τέ at the beginning)
I. It serves as a copulative i. e. to connect (Latin et, atque, German und);
1. it connects single words or terms:
a. universally, as οἱ ΦαÏισαῖοι καί Σαδδουκαῖοι, Matthew 16:1; ὠΘεός καί πατήÏ, he who is God and Father
AS WELL AS

¶

¶
And the Spirit and the bride say, Come. And let him that heareth say, Come. And let him that is athirst come. And whosoever will, let him take the water of life freely.

( "BRIDE" MEANS DAUGHTER IN LAW )

THESE LEGAL AND LAWFUL AND NOW BEING NAMED AND REVEALED ENTITIES ALL WORK TOGETHER FOR THE GOOD OF MANKIND.
NOW ARE BEING POSITIONED AND REVEALED AND ALONG WITH KINGS PRIESTS AND PRIESTESS, ALL WILL BE TAKING THEIR PLACES IN THE SOON COMING YEARS... AND FOR THE COMING AGE. THEY WILL BE NAMED AND START TO BE REVEALED NOW ( DAN 7 ) AND THROUGH THE NEXT 20 YEARS.... WE HAVE ENTERED INTO "THE END OF DAYS" ( DAN7) AND THE ESTABLISHMENT OF HIS KINGDOM HAS BEGUN....
AND THUS REVEALING OF THE SON'S SEED ( AND PROMISES ( 7 STARS IN HIS HAND, 7 HORNS AND 7 EYES ) REV 2 ,3 ETC ...AND AS SEEN FROM ISA 53, DAN 7 ) SO IT HAS BEGUN. IT IS PART OF HIS GOVERNMENT AND OF THAT HUMANITY )WHICH SITS OR WILL SIT OR HAVE ACCESS TO THE FATHERS' THRONE, AS HE DOES.

BUT YES SHE IS MORE KAI TO/WITH THE " SPIRIT " THAN HE IS BUT THEY ARE ALL KAI WITH EACH OTHER.....
BUT SHE WILL NOT BE BEST "NAMED" AS "ROOT OF KING DAVID" SHE IS BEST NAMED AS "SPIRIT "..
THOUGH SHE IS A DIRECT LINE FROM KING DAVID.. SHE IS NOT AT THE ROOT OF IT, BUT HE IS ..SHE IS A BRANCH OF IT..
SHE IS THE LINE OF "OHEL" ON SOLOMONS BRANCH... HE IS THAT SON OF DAVID THAT DIED FOR ISRAEL TWICE..
AND SHE WILL BE A "4 WIND"... AND .A "MOTHER" IN ONE OF THE " THE TABERNACLES OF THE RIGHTEOUS" PSALMS 118/ 18 OF THE SUKKAH WORLD WIDE..( LIVING COVERINGS. LIKE ON MY PROFILE PAGE ) . ONE OF 18 OF THESE PLACES OF PROTECTION AND WHERE HE HAS/WILL ESTABLISHED HIS KINGDOM INSIDE OF THEM..

TO PROTECT HIS BODY AND ( THE 5 GOOD VIRGINS) AND GROW THE NEXT KINGDOM AGES "NEW BODIES" FOR THE DAY OF THE RESURRECTION OF THE DEAD" BABIES WITH ALL THE RIGHT STUFF OG SPIRIT AND FLESH AND TRUTH....
HE WASN'T GOING TO SPIT AND MUD THEM ALL!

( TO ENTER INTO ( PS 118) ONE MUST...

Luk 21:36

“Watch therefore, and pray always that you may be counted worthy[fn] to escape all these things that will come to pass, and to stand before the Son of Man.†( IN PS 118)
2Th 1:5

which is manifest evidence of the righteous judgment of God, that you may be counted worthy of the kingdom of God, for which you also suffer;

AND NOT!

Heb 10:29

Of how much worse punishment, do you suppose, will he be thought worthy who has trampled the Son of God underfoot, counted the blood of the covenant by which he was sanctified a common thing, and insulted the Spirit of grace?

THE OTHER 5 WERE VIRGINS ( 1/2 OF THE CHURCHES ) ALSO... AND THEY WERE LEFT OUTSIDE AND CAN NOT GO INSIDE OF
THE SUKKAHS OF LIFE....( 18 = LIFE, MEANS LIFE IN HEBREW- 9 9 9 ( THE NUMBER NINE IN HEBREW STANDS FOR IS THOSE WHO HAVE PASS HIS JUDGEMENT/CORRECTION ) THUS THOSE WHO DID NOT IN FREE WILL ENTER INTO HIS JUDGMENT.. THEY CAN NOT ENTER UNTIL AFTER THE RESURRECTION OF THE DEAD...
AND HIS GOOD AND READY TO SERVE "VIRGINS/ CHURCHS" HAS BIRTHED AND GROWN THEM A NEW BODY FOR THEIR
(ONLY THEN AFTER WILL IT WILL BE TRIED AND TESTED) SPIRIT TO DWELL IN. ( HE CALLS US "THE DODGERS " , LOL )[/quote]

Nowhere in the Holy Scriptures is the 'HOLY SPIRIT' referred to in the feminine, so let me here repeat.

KJV John 14: 26; But the Comforter which is the Holy Ghost, who 'THE' Father will send in my name, 'HE' will teach you all things.

Amplified John 14: 26;But the Comforter (Counselor, Helper, intercessor, Advocate, Strengthener, Standby) the Holy Spirit whom 'THE' Father will send in my name (in my place, to represent ME and act on my behalf) 'HE" will teach you all things, etc.

Living New Testament. John 14: 26; But when 'THE' Father sends the Comforter to represent me--- and by the Comforter I mean the Holy Spirit-- -'HE' will teach you much, etc.

RSV, John 14: 26; But the Comforter, the Holy Spirit, whom 'THE' Father will send in my name, 'HE' will teach you all things etc.

GNB, John 14: 16-17; "And I will pray 'THE' Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that 'HE' may abide with you for ever; Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth 'HIM' not, neither knoweth 'HIM' but ye know 'HIM'; for 'HE' dwelleth with you, and shall be in you.

The Full Life Study Bible. John 14: 16-17; "And I will pray 'THE' Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that 'HE' may abide with you for ever; Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth 'HIM' not, neither knoweth 'HIM' but ye know 'HIM'; for 'HE' dwelleth with you, and shall be in you.

FireSide. New American Bible. John 14: 26; The Advocate, the Holy Spirit that 'THE father shall send in my name---'HE' will teach you everything, etc.

Now you can continue to take scripture out of all context, and twist, distort, and torture it to death, but the fact remains, the 'HOLY SPIRIT' is always referred to as being masculine.

The Holy spirit=Masculine 'AND' the Bride=Feminine, say come, etc. Who is the female bride to the Masculine Spirit, if not, "THE SINFUL MOTHER BODY IN WHICH 'THE 'SON OF MAN DEVELOPS?'

Last edited by The Anointed; 03-05-2020 at 04:29 PM..

Old 03-05-2020, 04:19 PM

Quote:
(ONLY THEN AFTER WILL IT WILL BE TRIED AND TESTED) SPIRIT TO DWELL IN. ( HE CALLS US "THE DODGERS " , LOL )
I WANTED TO BREAK IT DOWN AND SEE IF I CAN EXPLAIN IT A BIT CLEARER..

THOSE WHO HAVE LLIKE DAVID SAID
SEARCH MY HEART OH GOD KNOW EVERY WICKED WAY IN ME AND LEAD ME IN WAYS EVERLASTING "

.. THESE WILLINGLY ENTER INTO HIS
Judgment/ CORRECTION / REVELATION OF WHO HE IS.. TO THEM...

IN THIS TIME NOW .. BEFORE THE TIMES OF TROUBLE..AND LEARN FROM HIM AND BY HIS SPIRIT ...
WILL ENTER INTO THE COVERINGS OF PROTECTION AND ONE OF THE 18 - SUKKAHS/ OHELS..
" TENTS "OF LIFE.. WHERE ALL KINDS OF LIFE WILL BE FIRST PERFECTED AND THEN PROTECTED.
THIS IS WHERE THE MARRIAGE OF HEAVEN AND EARTH WILL HAPPEN. LIKE A JEWISH MARRIAGE ... UNDER A CHUPPAH

https://www.bing.com/images/search?v...jaxhist=0&vt=0

IS LIKE THE

https://www.bing.com/search?q=SUKKOT...logo=CT3210127

AND

https://www.shiva.com/learning-center/commemorate/chai/

THE SUKKAH HAD TO BE OF LIVING BRANCHES AND VINES. BECAUSE IT SIGNIFIES LIFE... IT WAS TO BE A LIKE A SIEVE.... TO ONLY LET "LIFE" INTO IT what was protected in it .. ...
18 DOUBLED IS HEBREW FOR LIFE ... 9 ( JUDGEMENTs ( 4 X...) 18 X2 IS 36 AND https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tzadikim_Nistarim

THE LORD CATEGORIES/DEFINES ALL PEOPLE LIKE THIS Rev 22:11

He that is unjust, let him be unjust still: and he which is filthy, let him be filthy still: and he that is righteous, let him be righteous still: and he that is holy, let him be holy still.

DID THEY ENTER INTO TWICE THE JUDGEMENT? thus allow twice the judgment/ correction / revelation?

Jer 10:21

For the shepherds are stupid
and do not inquire of the LORD;
therefore they have not prospered,
and all their flock is scattered.

WHEN WE INQUIRE OF THE LORD WE GIVE HIM PERMISSION TO DO HIS JUDGEMENT/REVEALATION/ CORRECTION IN OUR LIFE TO BRING US TO........ LIFE ... HIS ETERNAL LIFE...... THAT IS SALVATION/ YESHUA'S WORK..AND OUR TRUE PROMISE FROM HIM AND IN HIM..

AND THE " HOLY TZEDEKIM " / 36 who have been touched by the shekinah of God....... MAYBE HAVE ENTERED INTO DOUBLE JUDGMENTS? AND OR DOUBLE REVELATION? MAYBE BECAUSE THEY ALLOWED HIM TO DO HIS WORK.."

AND MAYBE DOUBLE PROMISES? LIKE DAVID AND ABRAHAM? .. JOB? WHO's WHOLE FLOCKS WERE DOUBLED ? BUT HE HAD A DOUBLE TOUGH JUDGEMENT.. OF CONCERNING BOTH FAMILY AND HIS WEALTH. BUT HIS PROMISES WERE A ZILLION FOLD.. FOR LIKE THE NEW TESTAMENT TELLS EVERYTHING WE LOSE FOR HIS SAKE, HE WILL PAYBACK 100 TIMES.. IN THIS LIFE AND THE NEXT.. n that IS A WHAT IT SAYS.. BUT THAT PROMISES AND OTHERS HAVE SOME CONDITIONS. THAT WE HAVE SOUGHT FIRST HIS KINGDOM ....

JOB LOST ALOT.. but was paid back ..... and HIS FAMILY AND MOSTLY HIS DAUGHTERS...OWNS ALL THE GENTILE NATIONS LANDS in the next age...., AT THE VERY LEAST.... WHICH IS NOT A SMALL THING.... THIS IS HOW HE GAINS HIS OWN INHERITANCE THROUGH HIS MOTHERS MATERLINIAL INHERITANCE. TO THE WORLD.. AN ATLAS/ AKA "ATTALUS".. through Job's daughters families and their matrilineal nations which went world wide.... wide the tent pegs Shem... Japheth is coming..

JESUS/ JEHOVAH.. IS ALL ABOUT MAKING HIS PROMISES OLD AND NEW TESTAMENT .. ALL TRUE...
SO THE SUKKAH LIKE PRACTICED EVERY YEAR AT THE FEASTS of Sukkot..... IS HOW HE WILL PERFECT, PROVIDE AND THEN PROTECT HIS BODY/ CHURCH..

HOW DO YOU KNOW WHICH OF THE 5 VIRGINS YOU ARE ?

THE SIMPLEST CLUE I CAN FIND IS
HERE do you see yourself in this mirror?

Mat 16:23

But he turned, and said unto Peter, Get thee behind me, Satan: thou art an offense unto me: for thou savourest not the things that be of God, but those that be of men.
Mar 8:33

But when he had turned about and looked on his disciples, he rebuked Peter, saying, Get thee behind me, Satan: for thou savourest not the things that be of God, but the things that be of men.

666 IS THE THINGS OF MEN.. NOT THINGS OF GOD.. THE MARK MEANS A SIGNATURE OF MAN.. THE SIGNATURE OF MAN IS PROVED BY WHERE YOU HAVE PLACED YOUR FAITH.. AND YOUR FEARS..

SO THE 5 VIRGINS DID NOT FIND THE OIL OF JOY AND GLADNESS IN THE THINGS OF GOD...

BUT ONLY IN THE AFFAIRS OF MEN..

NO THEY DID NOT FEAR GOD. THEY FEARED ONLY MEN AND LIKE SATAN CONCERNED THEMSELVES ONLY WITH THE THINGS THAT BE OF MEN..

.... AND THEY ALSO DID NOT SEEK TO FOLLOW GOD FIRST . DAILY AND MINUTE BY MINUTE. KNOWING that it is indeed our own reliance on our own fallen humanity which is our biggest enemy, but not the only enemy of our souls..!! .. WE MUST HUMBLE OURSELVES BEFORE HIM, NOT so much to MEN..!!!!

THOSE WHO FIND THE OIL OF JOY IN THE THINGS OF GOD AND HIS WHOLE KINGDOM WILL ENTER INTO THE WEDDING WITH LIFE... AND UNDER HIS WINGS.. AND PERFECTED OUTWARDLY AS THEY HAVE PROVED they really wanted it ... INWARDLY FIRST..... THEN WITH PROVISION AND
HIS PROTECTION.
BECAUSE THE STUFF OF DEATH AND MEN CAN NOT ENTER INTO THEM.

MAYBE THAT EXPLAINS A FEW MORE THINGS. OR MAYBE NOT..

Last edited by n..Xuipa; 03-05-2020 at 04:31 PM..

Old 03-05-2020, 04:45 PM

https://www.blueletterbible.org/lang...s=G1565&t=NKJV
Jesus calls the spirit an IT / he, she , it.. it is a neutral..and hidden..
what will be revealed has only been revealed to date by the book of revealation..
Just as he was revealing the Father then .. the Spirit is being revealed now..... as a tribe, of men women and beings at the throne.
" the spirit" is a WE.......a family... like aTribe. the Son , the Bride and 12 kids at least..

He calls the Spirit an IT... not just a "he" it is a he also and a bunch of she's and some other things with eyes that have no
gender.. and " it" had not been revealed yet in his time .. because it was not the time to reveal "His promised seed.." ISA 53!
and the secrets of "IT" as Maybw"it" largest ( IN NUMBER ) pieces was and is hiding in Him...and " it" is His seed and his wife..to reveal in His time... BECAUSE WHO HE REALLY IS IS HIDING IN THAT PART OF THE BOOK OF REVELATION..

so I believe him..

Last edited by n..Xuipa; 03-05-2020 at 04:56 PM..

Old 03-05-2020, 04:48 PM

Quote:
I WANTED TO BREAK IT DOWN AND SEE IF I CAN EXPLAIN IT A BIT CLEARER..

THOSE WHO HAVE LLIKE DAVID SAID
SEARCH MY HEART OH GOD KNOW EVERY WICKED WAY IN ME AND LEAD ME IN WAYS EVERLASTING "

.. THESE WILLINGLY ENTER INTO HIS
Judgment/ CORRECTION / REVELATION OF WHO HE IS.. TO THEM...

IN THIS TIME NOW .. BEFORE THE TIMES OF TROUBLE..AND LEARN FROM HIM AND BY HIS SPIRIT ...
WILL ENTER INTO THE COVERINGS OF PROTECTION AND ONE OF THE 18 - SUKKAHS/ OHELS..
" TENTS "OF LIFE.. WHERE ALL KINDS OF LIFE WILL BE FIRST PERFECTED AND THEN PROTECTED.
THIS IS WHERE THE MARRIAGE OF HEAVEN AND EARTH WILL HAPPEN. LIKE A JEWISH MARRIAGE ... UNDER A CHUPPAH

https://www.bing.com/images/search?v...jaxhist=0&vt=0

IS LIKE THE

https://www.bing.com/search?q=SUKKOT...logo=CT3210127

AND

https://www.shiva.com/learning-center/commemorate/chai/

THE SUKKAH HAD TO BE OF LIVING BRANCHES AND VINES. BECAUSE IT SIGNIFIES LIFE... IT WAS TO BE A LIKE A SIEVE.... TO ONLY LET "LIFE" INTO IT what was protected in it .. ...
18 DOUBLED IS HEBREW FOR LIFE ... 9 ( JUDGEMENTs ( 4 X...) 18 X2 IS 36 AND https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tzadikim_Nistarim

THE LORD CATEGORIES/DEFINES ALL PEOPLE LIKE THIS Rev 22:11

He that is unjust, let him be unjust still: and he which is filthy, let him be filthy still: and he that is righteous, let him be righteous still: and he that is holy, let him be holy still.

DID THEY ENTER INTO TWICE THE JUDGEMENT? thus allow twice the judgment/ correction / revelation?

Jer 10:21

For the shepherds are stupid
and do not inquire of the LORD;
therefore they have not prospered,
and all their flock is scattered.

WHEN WE INQUIRE OF THE LORD WE GIVE HIM PERMISSION TO DO HIS JUDGEMENT/REVEALATION/ CORRECTION IN OUR LIFE TO BRING US TO........ LIFE ... HIS ETERNAL LIFE...... THAT IS SALVATION/ YESHUA'S WORK..AND OUR TRUE PROMISE FROM HIM AND IN HIM..

AND THE " HOLY TZEDEKIM " / 36 who have been touched by the shekinah of God....... MAYBE HAVE ENTERED INTO DOUBLE JUDGMENTS? AND OR DOUBLE REVELATION? MAYBE BECAUSE THEY ALLOWED HIM TO DO HIS WORK.."

AND MAYBE DOUBLE PROMISES? LIKE DAVID AND ABRAHAM? .. JOB? WHO's WHOLE FLOCKS WERE DOUBLED ? BUT HE HAD A DOUBLE TOUGH JUDGEMENT.. OF CONCERNING BOTH FAMILY AND HIS WEALTH. BUT HIS PROMISES WERE A ZILLION FOLD.. FOR LIKE THE NEW TESTAMENT TELLS EVERYTHING WE LOSE FOR HIS SAKE, HE WILL PAYBACK 100 TIMES.. IN THIS LIFE AND THE NEXT.. n that IS A WHAT IT SAYS.. BUT THAT PROMISES AND OTHERS HAVE SOME CONDITIONS. THAT WE HAVE SOUGHT FIRST HIS KINGDOM ....

JOB LOST ALOT.. but was paid back ..... and HIS FAMILY AND MOSTLY HIS DAUGHTERS...OWNS ALL THE GENTILE NATIONS LANDS in the next age...., AT THE VERY LEAST.... WHICH IS NOT A SMALL THING.... THIS IS HOW HE GAINS HIS OWN INHERITANCE THROUGH HIS MOTHERS MATERLINIAL INHERITANCE. TO THE WORLD.. AN ATLAS/ AKA "ATTALUS".. through Job's daughters families and their matrilineal nations which went world wide.... wide the tent pegs Shem... Japheth is coming..

JESUS/ JEHOVAH.. IS ALL ABOUT MAKING HIS PROMISES OLD AND NEW TESTAMENT .. ALL TRUE...
SO THE SUKKAH LIKE PRACTICED EVERY YEAR AT THE FEASTS of Sukkot..... IS HOW HE WILL PERFECT, PROVIDE AND THEN PROTECT HIS BODY/ CHURCH..

HOW DO YOU KNOW WHICH OF THE 5 VIRGINS YOU ARE ?

THE SIMPLEST CLUE I CAN FIND IS
HERE do you see yourself in this mirror?

Mat 16:23

But he turned, and said unto Peter, Get thee behind me, Satan: thou art an offense unto me: for thou savourest not the things that be of God, but those that be of men.
Mar 8:33

But when he had turned about and looked on his disciples, he rebuked Peter, saying, Get thee behind me, Satan: for thou savourest not the things that be of God, but the things that be of men.

666 IS THE THINGS OF MEN.. NOT THINGS OF GOD.. THE MARK MEANS A SIGNATURE OF MAN.. THE SIGNATURE OF MAN IS PROVED BY WHERE YOU HAVE PLACED YOUR FAITH.. AND YOUR FEARS..

SO THE 5 VIRGINS DID NOT FIND THE OIL OF JOY AND GLADNESS IN THE THINGS OF GOD...

BUT ONLY IN THE AFFAIRS OF MEN..

NO THEY DID NOT FEAR GOD. THEY FEARED ONLY MEN AND LIKE SATAN CONCERNED THEMSELVES ONLY WITH THE THINGS THAT BE OF MEN..

.... AND THEY ALSO DID NOT SEEK TO FOLLOW GOD FIRST . DAILY AND MINUTE BY MINUTE. KNOWING that it is indeed our own reliance on our own fallen humanity which is our biggest enemy, but not the only enemy of our souls..!! .. WE MUST HUMBLE OURSELVES BEFORE HIM, NOT so much to MEN..!!!!

THOSE WHO FIND THE OIL OF JOY IN THE THINGS OF GOD AND HIS WHOLE KINGDOM WILL ENTER INTO THE WEDDING WITH LIFE... AND UNDER HIS WINGS.. AND PERFECTED OUTWARDLY AS THEY HAVE PROVED they really wanted it ... INWARDLY FIRST..... THEN WITH PROVISION AND
HIS PROTECTION.
BECAUSE THE STUFF OF DEATH AND MEN CAN NOT ENTER INTO THEM.

MAYBE THAT EXPLAINS A FEW MORE THINGS. OR MAYBE NOT..
You can continue to twist, distort and torture the Holy Scriptures, 'H' until the day of Judgement, but you will never prove that anywhere in those scriptures the "HOLY SPIRIT' is referred to as a female.

666, is not the number six hundred and sixty six, but 6 three times, 6. 6. 6.

Six denotes mankind, who was created on the sixth day. 144, 000 divided by 6 Three times: 144,000- 6 = 24,000. 24,000- 6 = 4,000, 4,000- 6 = 666.666666666666666666666666666666 add infinity, eternal man.

Old 03-05-2020, 04:59 PM

I still believe him and rev 22 is just as clear..
just as ps 118 proves there is more than one voice...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity