Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-05-2020, 05:11 PM

4,345 posts, read 2,175,970 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerwade View Post
An opinion based on a male dominant religion, which doesn't make it the truth.
Find ANYTHING in the Bible that indicates females anywhere in the hierarchy of heaven......not opinion......FACT
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-05-2020, 05:55 PM

6,518 posts, read 2,736,647 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vf6cruiser View Post
Find ANYTHING in the Bible that indicates females anywhere in the hierarchy of heaven......not opinion......FACT
spirit Kai bride.... and God always leaves room for the Deborah's.....

and Mostly
this one verse proves it all.. Mat 19:30

But many who are the greatest now will be least important then, and those who seem least important now will be the greatest then.

I believe Him...the least will be among the greatest then. After EVE and all creation is restored and glorified ...... I believe Him..
who lowers in all the ages than women? none.. I believe Him..
who was usurped more than the women of the matrilineal system of the world and who was usurped more times and in more ways and by more men? none.
his bride and his children hasn't been revealed till soon....... but how the church reacts to that revelation will prove them like the Son proved the Pharisee false believers.... they were not followers of God, but of men....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MoZkpB2lyXw

Last edited by n..Xuipa; 03-05-2020 at 06:06 PM..

Old 03-05-2020, 06:02 PM

28,956 posts, read 16,401,549 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vf6cruiser View Post
The Bible is not fact, rather it is the perceptions of men over time.

Old 03-05-2020, 06:02 PM

3,061 posts, read 918,232 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by n..Xuipa View Post
I still believe him and rev 22 is just as clear..
just as ps 118 proves there is more than one voice...
The Lord God gives HIS spirit to the prophets, and 'HE" the spirit, tells them what to say, and teaches them of the truths revealed in the Holy Scriptures.

Old 03-05-2020, 06:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Anointed View Post
The Lord God gives HIS spirit to the prophets, and 'HE" the spirit, tells them what to say, and teaches them of the truths revealed in the Holy Scriptures.

his bride and his children hasn't been revealed till soon....... but how "the church" reacts to that revelation will prove them like the Son proved the Pharisee false believers.... they were not followers of God, but of men.... this is His very fingerprint...
half the church will not fare any better than they did then... that none can boast.. I can't boost in it .. it was all his work..... his hidden work.. His finger prints are all over it..
the least will be the greatest...
ladies welcome to your Day! so many more women will be the dodgers.. as they were faithful !

Old 03-05-2020, 06:34 PM

Quote:
yes a he or 7 and yes she and 7 and some "it" and "they TOO " and a lot of "Them" ALSO ( THAT IS WHAT THAT WORD MEANS ) IT JUST MEANS " THEM..." NOT JUST A HIM............ too..... at the throne also... IT IS HIM, FATHER IN MANY PACKAGES WHICH ARE STILL TO BE NAMED .
That Word does not mean only a HE.. EVEN THEN HE IS ALSO APPROPRIATE BECAUSE IT IS FATHERS SPIRIT AND HE M HIMSELF ...HAS CHOSEN TO PLACE IN HIS DAUGHTERS, SON AND GRANDCHILDREN... DIAMONDS THAT HAVE BECOME A FACET OF OUR FATHERS LOVE.. ( SEE VIDEO I POSTED FROM LURAH BLADE )

they, are THE Holy seed AND IT has not been revealed/ to men yet...but I believe " they / them/ all .....he and she and it ( see link to blue letter bible again.. " was there all along at the throne.. just as He ( THE SON ) was there from the beginning.

Last edited by n..Xuipa; 03-05-2020 at 06:52 PM..

Old 03-05-2020, 06:56 PM

Second of all it takes a team to support a holy thing....
For him to have 6 daughters with wings ( with the shekinah in them Zec 5:9

Then lifted I up mine eyes, and looked, and, behold, there came out two women, and the wind ( shekinah, breath ) was in their wings; for they had wings like the wings of a stork( black and white ) : and they lifted up the ephah between the earth and the heaven.
) at least 12 holy daughters are needed... and 6 SONS WITH WINGS... at least 12 SONS NEEDED.. ( THOUGH FOR NOW I AM NOT SURE IF THE SONS HAVE WINGS OR NOT..I think )
So that the holy wings HAS TO be in a holy place at all times... SO I BELIEVE THEY ARE CONTROLLED BY THE HOLY 6 WINGED COVERED CREATURES AT THE THRONE.. so it is and will be a team effort..

The holy Spirit is a team. AND YES IT IS THE FATHER's HOLY SPIRIT... AND ALL WHO CARRY THAT SPIRIT ARE BEING CALLED "GOD" BY JESUS ( maybe when in that state of being .....).. but males and females and a wife will carry that name..
The wings controllers are probably the ( Serafim with the 6 wings at the throne room ) because the wings move between children...
The wings meld TO THE CHILD's physical body , but can still move to another child ..
which if one can think on that IT CAN give someone more insight into the son's PHYSICAL nature.. and why the Holy fruit of the trees of life at the feasts....and can re-order/ or reconstruct/ make like new ... our body and thus heal us....
As it is revealed we will be like him at His revelation.
So we will become like him .. thus More sand-like.. and why Jesus can shape shift.. ... In our new physical nature..
THE CHILDREN COME FIRST and then his true tested church next , who will then birth new bodies( of spirit and truth and more sand like)..... for the day of the resurrection of the dead... ABOUT TWENTY YEARS FROM NOW..( AS WE ARE JUST NOW IN DAN 7 STARTING THIS LAST AUGUST )

Last edited by n..Xuipa; 03-05-2020 at 07:18 PM..

Old 03-05-2020, 07:48 PM

3,061 posts, read 918,232 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by n..Xuipa View Post
Second of all it takes a team to support a holy thing....
For him to have 6 daughters with wings ( with the shekinah in them Zec 5:9

Then lifted I up mine eyes, and looked, and, behold, there came out two women, and the wind ( shekinah, breath ) was in their wings; for they had wings like the wings of a stork( black and white ) : and they lifted up the ephah between the earth and the heaven.
) at least 12 holy daughters are needed... and 6 SONS WITH WINGS... at least 12 SONS NEEDED.. ( THOUGH FOR NOW I AM NOT SURE IF THE SONS HAVE WINGS OR NOT..I think )
So that the holy wings HAS TO be in a holy place at all times... SO I BELIEVE THEY ARE CONTROLLED BY THE HOLY 6 WINGED COVERED CREATURES AT THE THRONE.. so it is and will be a team effort..

The holy Spirit is a team. AND YES IT IS THE FATHER's HOLY SPIRIT... AND ALL WHO CARRY THAT SPIRIT ARE BEING CALLED "GOD" BY JESUS ( maybe when in that state of being .....).. but males and females and a wife will carry that name..
The wings controllers are probably the ( Serafim with the 6 wings at the throne room ) because the wings move between children...
The wings meld TO THE CHILD's physical body , but can still move to another child ..
which if one can think on that IT CAN give someone more insight into the son's PHYSICAL nature.. and why the Holy fruit of the trees of life at the feasts....and can re-order/ or reconstruct/ make like new ... our body and thus heal us....
As it is revealed we will be like him at His revelation.
So we will become like him .. thus More sand-like.. and why Jesus can shape shift.. ... In our new physical nature..
THE CHILDREN COME FIRST and then his true tested church next , who will then birth new bodies( of spirit and truth and more sand like)..... for the day of the resurrection of the dead... ABOUT TWENTY YEARS FROM NOW..( AS WE ARE JUST NOW IN DAN 7 STARTING THIS LAST AUGUST )
Yea mate, talk to the other hand, you have already filled this one with [#&(^] So Go, GO to that place where the eye cannot see and the ear cannot hear.

Last edited by The Anointed; 03-05-2020 at 08:05 PM..

Old 03-05-2020, 08:23 PM

Quote:
Yea mate, talk to the other hand, you have already filled this one with [#&(^] So Go, GO to that place where the eye cannot see and the ear cannot hear.
well he will not change us to what he is with that attitude...
so then you might prefer to be tested and die in your current body and become Spirit first and then be ressurrected on the day of resurrection.

and then get a sand body ...... because you won't have a choice then , except to die for him.... and where he puts you from there is then His choice and Fathers choice and you don't have to be convinced of anything but salvation......after that....
and you will be glad and full of JOY then....after the the time of your testing..and when mocking is over.... yep. there is only three choice to Get "saved",
and you sure don't seem to be in the running for " the worthy of escape" option..

I think you might like the other way there....later... and through death..
it requires very little faith and very little study .. and even less righteousness .. and just a minimal amount of relationship with him..
just die and don't use your right eye or your right hand to buy or sell... or you will be poking it out and cutting it off.....

Old 03-05-2020, 08:36 PM

Jesus will love on all HE CAN , OR who all who have let him love on them and change them so he will finish the change... he will finish his work in them..

if you won't and haven't let him . He can't or won't anyway... if he doesn't have permission by your act of faith...
he won't, because he can't.
it is why he did not heal in some towns because there was no one there who had faith in God to work in them.
thus no permission to do anything inside of them.
and of those he healed he always asked for an act of obedience also ..
our salvation is based on faith and obedience..
this is us giving him permission to work in us. TO CHANGE US INSIDE . or he can not do the work..

just the other day I had brought home a homeless lady and long story short.. SHE WAS HERE ABOUT A MONTH DURING SOME VERY COLD WEATHER..
ONE DAY I asked the Lord to heal HER , then I saw the words.. " don't use ", I certainly could not figure out how I was using her... oh .. but

when I got home the lady proclaimed in a loud voice "God healed my hips , a power washed over me and I could not feel any pain.." I realized that the "Don't use" was for her ....she is addicted to prescription Pharmikia/aka witchcraft /drugs.......
g5331

φαρμάκων
φαρμακεία
pharmakeia ( where we get our word "pharmacy" from.. legal and illegal can be sin , if it isn't used in a legal way with God ... WE CAN USE IT for healing , BUT not for sustaining us , if used to sustain it is an addiction AND FROM HELL.... )

from
Rev 9:21

And they did not repent of their murders or their witchcraft ( SEE WORD ABOVE ) or their sexual immorality or their thefts.

she refused to stop and she is now back in VERY BAD pain.. He gave her about 5 days PAIN FREE and she refused to repent..
you see all his "salvation" is by both faith and obedience. SHE NOW KNOWS GOD CAN HEAL HER IF SHE IS OBEDIENT. MEANING IF SHE REALLY WANTS HIM TO DO IT , AND NOT MEN AND NOT DOCTORS AND NOT A PHARMACIES. BECAUSE THEY DON'T HEAL YOU .. BUT HE CAN IF YOU ALLOW IT AND GO WITH HIS CHANGES.
THE DRUGS SO TOXIC SHE WAS PARANOID .... HE CALLED HER PHYSICAL BODY "A BIO HAZARD".. MEANING SHE WAS SO TOXIC... BOTH PHYSICALLY AND SPIRITUALLY.
AND WE ALL KNOW WHAT HE CAN AND DOES DO TO EVEN TO SAVE US ( LIKE PAUL ) FROM EVEN POISONOUS SNAKE BITES... BUT HE CAN ONLY OVERRIDE SO MUCH OF YOUR FREE WILL.. IF YOU ARE A WALKING OR SPIRITUAL BIO-HAZARD..

In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.

WE MUST ALLOW ALL THAT CHANGE...... NOW ..
OR WAIT FOR IT AFTER DEATH.

Last edited by n..Xuipa; 03-05-2020 at 09:19 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity