Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-05-2020, 09:02 PM

11,156 posts, read 7,221,368 times

Advertisements

I've never considered the Holy Spirit to be feminine, or really any particular gender. It's the least discussed and known of the trinity. I wouldn't want to try to pin down or force a gender on it.

Maybe from an eastern standpoint - yin and yang - might it balance with the strong maleness of God "the father". but that's stretching it beyond what scripture describes.

I still advocate moving away from all this defining, categorizing, and boxing of all things spiritual. The more we impose human ways and human definitions on the spiritual, the more we distort it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-06-2020, 01:29 AM

3,061 posts, read 919,450 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by n..Xuipa View Post
well he will not change us to what he is with that attitude...
so then you might prefer to be tested and die in your current body and become Spirit first and then be ressurrected on the day of resurrection.

and then get a sand body ...... because you won't have a choice then , except to die for him.... and where he puts you from there is then His choice and Fathers choice and you don't have to be convinced of anything but salvation......after that....
and you will be glad and full of JOY then....after the the time of your testing..and when mocking is over.... yep. there is only three choice to Get "saved",
and you sure don't seem to be in the running for " the worthy of escape" option..

I think you might like the other way there....later... and through death..
it requires very little faith and very little study .. and even less righteousness .. and just a minimal amount of relationship with him..
just die and don't use your right eye or your right hand to buy or sell... or you will be poking it out and cutting it off.....
I smelt an awful stench drift past
But now it’s gone, it went so fast
It made a sound or so it seems
It could have been some demon’s scream.

Alas it’s gone, it’s seen no more
Nor heard, as it was,…once before
It’s gone to where I cannot see
And it’s words are heard no more by me...... The Anointed.

Old 03-06-2020, 07:11 AM

1,196 posts, read 756,397 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Anointed View Post
Men and women have within them Male and female genes. Men are male and female, women are male and female, a woman with excessive amounts of testosterone, will exhibit male traits, men with low amounts of testosterone may exhibit female tendencies.
I can truly agree with that, considering I've always acted more masculine than feminine. I wasn't really a "girly girl." didn't like dresses, playing with "baby dolls". never felt the need for a "knight in shining armor."

Old 03-06-2020, 08:23 AM

6,518 posts, read 2,739,592 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by the anointed View Post
i smelt an awful stench drift past
but now it’s gone, it went so fast
it made a sound or so it seems
it could have been some demon’s scream.

Alas it’s gone, it’s seen no more
nor heard, as it was,…once before
it’s gone to where i cannot see
and it’s words are heard no more by me...... The anointed.
. WELL you can't mock the holy things and then expect "the/ THEM " THEM WHOLE OF THE HOLY "spirit" of God to THEN change you into what you are mocking..
Sorry ,"it "/ "they" THE TRIBE OF THE HOLY ... WELL IT doesn't work like that.. JFYI THEY ALSO LIKE THE LORD AND THE FATHER REQUIRE FAITH AND OBEDIENCE. SORRY.. and only mocking them is dancing out there where the sins that will never be forgiven are.. so be careful.

Last edited by n..Xuipa; 03-06-2020 at 08:53 AM..

Old 03-06-2020, 08:25 AM

88,736 posts, read 85,100,154 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vf6cruiser View Post
The Godhead ALL three male and equal.....ALL angels male......
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerwade View Post
An opinion based on a male dominant religion, which doesn't make it the truth.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vf6cruiser View Post
Find ANYTHING in the Bible that indicates females anywhere in the hierarchy of heaven......not opinion......FACT
That's his point.

Old 03-06-2020, 08:27 AM

88,736 posts, read 85,100,154 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thoreau424 View Post
I've never considered the Holy Spirit to be feminine, or really any particular gender. It's the least discussed and known of the trinity. I wouldn't want to try to pin down or force a gender on it.

Maybe from an eastern standpoint - yin and yang - might it balance with the strong maleness of God "the father". but that's stretching it beyond what scripture describes.

I still advocate moving away from all this defining, categorizing, and boxing of all things spiritual. The more we impose human ways and human definitions on the spiritual, the more we distort it.
Hello.

Old 03-06-2020, 08:42 AM

You all speak from what you know and what you have seen....

So do I .
The Holy is a team, a tribe.. A clan....parents of the 7 clans/ and 7 churches..
He will fulfill the promises to Eve.. and put her( her clans and her churches ) in her new place in His Kingdom. he is telling and showing me these things.. He is
even restoring the daughters of Eve/ "the daughters of the Oath " like Elizabeth/Bathsheba , just to Get his inheritance... He must do it.... which includes Jobs daughters and their 7 clans which is now worldwide., which the churches were modeled after... and it was to have been like them..

Last edited by n..Xuipa; 03-06-2020 at 08:54 AM..

Old 03-06-2020, 11:03 AM

step by step.... the faithful church follows me.. the next step is I dip my feet in the sand.
you see he is bring the whole body ... not just full-grown mature Christians but children and youth..
and he doesn't intend to traumatize the whole church.. with what the dead will go through on the day called the resurrection of the dead..
some children need not die . and certainly don't need to be traumatized like that day will be.( experienced it in my dreams ) and it really tramatic.. saw the felt all of it at about 15 ....

so his faithful church will step it out step by step.. so that we can teach the young the next step so that it will be fun not a trama! just a little adventure as they all step out redemption until it is completed. and we all are new and in full bloom..

I am now still pregnant with one of "the fruits of the spirit" and mayflowers are coming. just as the church is now pregnant with the fruits of the Spirit and manifestation is coming soon..
and his church ladies,( just the real momma ladies ones need apply..) can even start to ask now to ask the Father to prepare her for a great job in the time of troubles for the rest of the world.. .... even kings , priests , priestesses or just citizen ( cc) or "others new bodies" just CC,..... to be filled after the resurrection of the dead.. I call them tuperwares ( see ezekiels dry bones...) those are a concept just like the "Tupperware bodies" filled on the day of the ressurrection. for the coming age.. these angel filled bodies grown only for the purposes of the day of resurrection.

the CC ( churches/ or citizen children.. that are just bodies with angels souls.. ) the allowance is 16000 each person in that family. and the demands on these parents is small.... so 3 CC and one mother is 16000 x 4 ... in his coming economy ( under the sukkah... as best I understand it..)
but a king priest, priestesses , kings will be for the allowance of around ( as best I understand right now , because my understanding grows in depth and in steps also..) 40,000 each person in the family.
thus a mother with 3 KP is 40,000 x 4 if there is a husband then 5 x 40,000 .. and these parents has much more to do and be responsible for as the child is not just an angel.. but a real child who needs real instruction in life and in faith and knowledge and in the process that we all will step out ... step by step..... to completed redemption. and as the scripture says... these 144 thousand will follow him where ever they are needed..

the children have to go where he is... so being the parents of the 144000 or the baby ...priestesses is a team effort also .. and compensation is according to that need....

this old lady. will jump to a tuperware body first ...( like the folks who will be ressurrected will do .....and I will tell of my experience.. then I will be made new inside..... just so folks know what to expect and to teach their children in faith and love and joy... on the glory that is really being gifted to us , his children... then new outside.... so it is in his steps....
... because Father and son loves us more than we love them even..) and I will be made all new ( young ) by the third or 4th pregnancy I believe.. but the sukkah can come after the second pregancy.. but probably not until the first son.. any time after that POINT.. Mic 5:3

Therefore Israel will be abandoned until the time when she who is in labor bears a son, and the rest of his brothers return to join the Israelites
. if that scripture is speaking of the one who had the hysterectomy yet still bears daughters in her old age..... until she bears a son.... then two sons.... three sons.....
and I can't ask the church to bear CC if I won't... so I will bear at least one.. as me..

the one who gets that CC ( I bare )body will enter into the household of the Lord.
and any other cc my family chooses to bear....
and all of the other CC after the day of resurrection those mothers of the CC must then help train the new "children"/souls... for the New Kingdom culture . that is when CC Mother's probably their work really starts.. as she will have a instant family.. who just don't know what to do in their new world. some may barely just had become christians...and really won't know kingdom culture at all..

I will have one girl ... in this old body and another girl in my old looking body then made new inside , but with more strength ( run and not grow weary ) ... then a next step // to be made new in looks also .. during or before the Boy son is born I will guess by that scripture.. .. I think now this is how it will happen..
then have Two boys and at least one CC , as me made new/young.
I will tell of these experiences and all the details...probably in some show at PTL .... Probably at Jim Bakkers ( morning side ) and probably in the "Voice of the Prophets" section at Morningside ...
I won't do that here at this site... anymore..
those who wish to take the steps by truth(tested ) and faith, and obedience... you will find the way to where the info will be found for you to follow in the footsteps to His full redemption.. of the first 5 churches/ bridesmaids/ handmaids of the Lord/ and 5 good virgins ... , those who have been prepared and are helping to prepare others to make those steps with knowledge and peace.

Last edited by n..Xuipa; 03-06-2020 at 11:14 AM..

Old 03-06-2020, 11:26 AM

ps .. adam was created outside of Eden..
Eve was created inside of Eden...
he will restore her to the "Inside" again..
but man was made outside.

Old 03-06-2020, 12:25 PM

28,956 posts, read 16,416,756 times
The feminine nature of the Holy Spirit?

I love a good woman, and a fast horse.

"When I die, may I come back as a saddle, so I can be between the two things I love the most."

Cheers!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity