Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-30-2013, 09:51 PM

2,449 posts, read 2,875,003 times

Advertisements

Lacey, how awesome is the Lord!! Thank God that He spoke, and you listened.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-05-2013, 01:22 AM

175 posts, read 406,019 times
Yes! My best friend in high school was killed by her boyfriend 3 days before we were to graduate. He shot her in the head.
It was about a week or so later...I was asleep in bed.
The phone rang, and I answered on the phone that was next to my bed(that was a real phone that was always there).
Somehow I knew that even though I was holding the phone, I knew I was talking to Marla...in Heaven.
She said she knew I was hurting horribly. She said that she was not supposed to 'talk' to me, but she wanted me to know that she was alright. She said it was "weird, but ok here". She told me not to worry, then said she had to go.
I was not dreaming. I sat in bed for a long, long time, very, very awake.
I knew then, that there was a God.

Old 04-15-2013, 03:55 PM

2 posts, read 2,933 times
Yes I was at work and was lead to the computer and was lead to go to a certain persons pictures and all of a sudden I heard this voice say "He's The One". I looked next to me as if someone was there so I could ask did they hear that too but I was the only one in the office. That was amazing and I was like wow! He is actually my husband now.

Old 04-15-2013, 03:59 PM

2 posts, read 2,933 times
It was a small, still voice that was very clear and distinct.

Old 04-16-2013, 06:39 PM

1 posts, read 1,454 times
There was a period of time that I was seriously struggling, depressed, and mad at the world. He said to me, "I am with you, my child." I began to cry and finally let everything out and I had been praying for months. The emotions were bottling inside of me because I had been unable to cry. The Lord's intervention is Divine, embrace it!

Old 04-19-2013, 12:58 PM

1 posts, read 1,442 times
Hello I'm miriam,
On April 15 I was in class (9th grader) than I got tired of listening to the teacher so I checked what time it was. It was around 3:40 than all of a sudden I start hearing two men having a conversation in another language in my right ear while my left ear closed up... I was so scared cause I've never had experienced this.... what can it be?

Old 04-22-2013, 08:29 PM

2 posts, read 3,674 times
Yes, I heard the audible voice of the Lord. It was the 1st Monday in June/97. It was a male voice and it filled my bedroom. The voice came to me 3 days in the role. I will be honest. On the 1st & 2nd day, I thought I was dying or losing my mind. But I knew it was God. On the 3rd day, I able to heard "Prove me now". From that day forward, I started my walk with the Lord - getting to know Him and proving Him. I have never heard His audible voice again but I have had many dreams, visions and heard the still small voice from within.

Old 04-23-2013, 01:53 AM

5,965 posts, read 7,014,610 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by miriam_Rodriguez View Post
Hello I'm miriam,
On April 15 I was in class (9th grader) than I got tired of listening to the teacher so I checked what time it was. It was around 3:40 than all of a sudden I start hearing two men having a conversation in another language in my right ear while my left ear closed up... I was so scared cause I've never had experienced this.... what can it be?
What was the conversation about? Do you remember what they were saying? I suppose if it was in another language, perhaps you could not understand. This would concern me. I mean, there are some people who hear voices who are experiencing mental breakdown. I'm not saying you are, but it just seems like if God wanted to speak to you, it would not be in the form of people speaking a language you cannot understand.

Old 04-23-2013, 08:21 PM

1 posts, read 1,396 times
I found this blog by accident, just surfing the Web on a similar topic. But to answer the question I"ve heard God"s voice..or a mgs from God audibly....it caught me by surprise and it kinda felt like I was between woke & sleep....but was very real. It happened about 20 yrs ago but everytime I have an opportunity to tell someone I just can't help myself. It fills good to know someone beside myself in this modern age has experienced proof he lives

Old 04-26-2013, 03:49 PM

530 posts, read 901,761 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ans57 View Post
I'd like to know too...

pcamps I had the same experience...for a reason...can't divulge just yet...everybody thought I was crazy...

Well people think I am crazy because I heard God speak to me inside, but I knew it was him. That's what lead me to this site in 2010. This is I thought all he was telling me was for like right then because I had no experience with this type of thing, but I've learned IF God said it He will perform it! Wait and see for the Lord is good! So okay, I'm waiting. But I don't know about everyone else, but I was praying and all of a sudden I heard God speaking to me inside and I said, huh? I looked around and I was standing in my hall by myself but the message He gave, the instructions He said it was all CRYSTAL CLEAR as if one of my parents had been saying it to me in my presence. I tried to question and ask people, elders at church and tried to talk to people and finally I found this site. And what He spoke to me hasn't fully come to pass yet, but it is constantly unfolding. GOD IS A WONDER! AND HE CAN SPEAK ANY WAY HE WANTS! AND HE SAYS IN HIS WORD IF HE DECLARES A THING WHO CAN STOP HIM? HE IS GOD! So I say IF you know that God has spoken to you, don't fall out, and don't try to convince anybody of what God said or is doing in your life. STAND AND SEE THE SALVATION OF THE LORD AND ALL HE HAS PROMISED YOU FOR GOD IS FAITHFUL TO HIS WORD. AND IF HE SAID HE WILL PERFORM IT!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity