Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-30-2013, 10:58 PM

2 posts, read 2,670 times

Advertisements

My GOD is more God then we have ever learned him to be no more limits and false religions God is poring out the secrets hidden in his word in this end time he is fa filling his promise greater things shall u do in my name don't doubt ketch the fire and run with it God is poring out his spirit upon all flesh IM glad to see so many others had a supernatural encounter with God like I did OUR GOD IS GREAT AND WORTHY OF ALL GLORY
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-08-2013, 06:58 PM

1,543 posts, read 1,314,405 times
We should not ridicule prople who tell of supernatural things happening to them.
Best wishes to all who are seeking to know and DO the will of God,
BobPrince

Last edited by Robert M Prince; 06-08-2013 at 07:20 PM..

Old 06-08-2013, 07:22 PM

21,020 posts, read 19,401,123 times
Ok, back on track...who has heard the audible Voice of God or an angel?
I have many times...ha... just a few years ago I would have thought a person a bit strange,
but, as per my usual self would have been ever so interested.

IT IS a real thing that God Himself speaks to us...I know,...wild, hard to believe, but He
actually DOES!
Just remembering...sigh...amazing indeed...very humbling and filled with awe and sacredness.

Old 06-15-2013, 12:17 AM

530 posts, read 903,336 times
Miss Shawn

I just saw how many views this thread had. I think someone has been hearing the voice of God. I say Amen. I am so excited to see the wonders of God coming to pass everyday and I love hearing his voice ...okay the audible thing is a bit scary, but when He speaks inside. I love that. God is sooo good loving and caring its like how can you not love him or want to talk to him. I'm glad He is my father and that He speaks. He's an awesome God. I'm sleepy or I would go on. I think I'll just think about His greatness in my sleep and thank him for all He has done and is doing for me in the earth may He be magnified and lifted up! And may all praise His Holy Name.

And Miss Shawn thank you too for starting this thread so that people like me who want to know and see or fellowship with others who believe like me can come and hear and be encouraged and walk and grow in what God is saying and doing. Thank you for your obedience and faithfulness. It is appreciated.

Good night

Old 06-18-2013, 12:54 AM

8 posts, read 21,797 times
Hello again, I shared an audible message I had received from God a while back about Him explaining to me why He had to allow natural disasters to occur. He had spoken to me a few days prior to this simply instructing me to "offer help" at a new church I was attending which I had no clue they were going to ask the members of the congregation if anybody was able to offer help a mere 10 minutes later. I thought I would share a few other experiences I have had since then. I have only received two audible messages from God although you may find these other forms of messages interesting also.

A few weeks after God spoke to me audibly, I was going to a hospital 45 minutes away from my house in an area I had not traveled to prior, with my girlfriend for an appointment she had. I had the directions going in the gps on my phone, although I had looked away and missed an exit off the highway. About 1 mile down the highway before we reached the next exit I saw a billboard that said JESUS CONVENTION JUNE 8TH-10TH. At this time I joked with my girlfriend that maybe we were supposed to get lost so that I would see this sign and attend. What stood out to me was the fact that this event was being advertised a month and a half in advance so I thought it must be a big deal. A few weeks later I end up talking to a person in the head office at my work that I had never talked to before. He approached me because he had heard about my story of receiving the audible message. He was a Christian and ended up giving me a flyer for a deliverance conference a few days after speaking to him. The date on the flyer was June 8th-10th and the city was in Etobicoke. I immediately called my girlfriend and asked her if the hospital we had gone to was in Etobicoke and she said yes. I ended up taking the day off work and attending this event because I just assumed it was a sign from God. This is where it gets strange however.

I showed up a few minutes early and I see the guy from my work standing out in the parking lot. The first thing I said to him was "I can't believe that I saw the billboard for this event and then you handed me the flyer for it a few weeks later." He then looks at me a little confused and says "we do this once a month and don't advertise for it on billboards." I literally laughed at him and said "what are you talking about? The sign was huge." He then confirmed with others that there had not been a billboard advertising for it. I honestly believed that I was 100% mistaken and that I had to have seen that sign somewhere else for a different event. There was however the same billboard, facing the same direction I had driven past a month and a half prior, right out front of the building with a car advertisement on it. After hearing the audible voice of God it still blew my mind to know He would create a visual message for me also. I had a very hard time believing this and even retraced my route to verify what had happened. Here are a few more oddities concerning this.

I had originally seen this sign in April. I had a vacation booked for 10 days in May in Jamaica. The next possible deliverance conference from that time would have been in May when I was gone. The sign God caused me to see was for the next possible time that I would be in the country. The sign I had seen said JESUS CONFERENCE. At this time I had no idea what deliverance even was and I would have thought nothing of a sign that said DELIVERANCE CONFERENCE. The flyer I was given said deliverance conference on it and if it were not for the same date jumping out at me and then the confirmation of the same location of the events I would have not missed work to attend. I will say that what I witnessed that day, the people that I saw healed with my own eyes through deliverance was nothing short of miraculous. I can also testify that I had benefited myself on that day through deliverance.

One other quick story. A few months ago, after following many world events regarding end time prophecies, I asked God "how much time is left?" I am aware that we will never know the day or the hour and really was not expecting anything in the form of a reply but what happened really made me laugh at God sense of humor. Within one minute of asking this I get a phone call on my cell phone from a wrong number. This rarely happens and when it does there is usually a number on the screen and not a name. This wrong number however was from a tattoo removal shop about an hour away from my location. The name that came up on my caller i.d was FADING FAST. Needless to say I have no tattoos and did not even know what that was until I looked it up. Shortly after this I get an email from chapters and as the words that briefly cross my phone reading the headline of the message says EVENT ENDS SOON. Thanks for listening and God bless you all.

Old 06-19-2013, 05:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevin79 View Post
Hello again, I shared an audible message I had received from God a while back about Him explaining to me why He had to allow natural disasters to occur. He had spoken to me a few days prior to this simply instructing me to "offer help" at a new church I was attending which I had no clue they were going to ask the members of the congregation if anybody was able to offer help a mere 10 minutes later. I thought I would share a few other experiences I have had since then. I have only received two audible messages from God although you may find these other forms of messages interesting also.

A few weeks after God spoke to me audibly, I was going to a hospital 45 minutes away from my house in an area I had not traveled to prior, with my girlfriend for an appointment she had. I had the directions going in the gps on my phone, although I had looked away and missed an exit off the highway. About 1 mile down the highway before we reached the next exit I saw a billboard that said JESUS CONVENTION JUNE 8TH-10TH. At this time I joked with my girlfriend that maybe we were supposed to get lost so that I would see this sign and attend. What stood out to me was the fact that this event was being advertised a month and a half in advance so I thought it must be a big deal. A few weeks later I end up talking to a person in the head office at my work that I had never talked to before. He approached me because he had heard about my story of receiving the audible message. He was a Christian and ended up giving me a flyer for a deliverance conference a few days after speaking to him. The date on the flyer was June 8th-10th and the city was in Etobicoke. I immediately called my girlfriend and asked her if the hospital we had gone to was in Etobicoke and she said yes. I ended up taking the day off work and attending this event because I just assumed it was a sign from God. This is where it gets strange however.

I showed up a few minutes early and I see the guy from my work standing out in the parking lot. The first thing I said to him was "I can't believe that I saw the billboard for this event and then you handed me the flyer for it a few weeks later." He then looks at me a little confused and says "we do this once a month and don't advertise for it on billboards." I literally laughed at him and said "what are you talking about? The sign was huge." He then confirmed with others that there had not been a billboard advertising for it. I honestly believed that I was 100% mistaken and that I had to have seen that sign somewhere else for a different event. There was however the same billboard, facing the same direction I had driven past a month and a half prior, right out front of the building with a car advertisement on it. After hearing the audible voice of God it still blew my mind to know He would create a visual message for me also. I had a very hard time believing this and even retraced my route to verify what had happened. Here are a few more oddities concerning this.

I had originally seen this sign in April. I had a vacation booked for 10 days in May in Jamaica. The next possible deliverance conference from that time would have been in May when I was gone. The sign God caused me to see was for the next possible time that I would be in the country. The sign I had seen said JESUS CONFERENCE. At this time I had no idea what deliverance even was and I would have thought nothing of a sign that said DELIVERANCE CONFERENCE. The flyer I was given said deliverance conference on it and if it were not for the same date jumping out at me and then the confirmation of the same location of the events I would have not missed work to attend. I will say that what I witnessed that day, the people that I saw healed with my own eyes through deliverance was nothing short of miraculous. I can also testify that I had benefited myself on that day through deliverance.

One other quick story. A few months ago, after following many world events regarding end time prophecies, I asked God "how much time is left?" I am aware that we will never know the day or the hour and really was not expecting anything in the form of a reply but what happened really made me laugh at God sense of humor. Within one minute of asking this I get a phone call on my cell phone from a wrong number. This rarely happens and when it does there is usually a number on the screen and not a name. This wrong number however was from a tattoo removal shop about an hour away from my location. The name that came up on my caller i.d was FADING FAST. Needless to say I have no tattoos and did not even know what that was until I looked it up. Shortly after this I get an email from chapters and as the words that briefly cross my phone reading the headline of the message says EVENT ENDS SOON. Thanks for listening and God bless you all.
Excellent post

Kevin,
You and others may well be interested in reading some recent posts on Did Grace Take Away Law Or Change Law ?

Old 06-19-2013, 10:27 PM

530 posts, read 903,336 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kevin79 View Post

It is so good to read this as acts of this kind have often happened to me since Feb 2010. May God continue to show Himself strong.

Old 06-23-2013, 02:06 PM

I believe it behooves allo of us to take heed to the words of Jesus in Matt. 7:[21] Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.

Old 07-03-2013, 03:09 PM

61,288 posts, read 87,457,092 times
i have 3 times. 2nd and 3rd a maybe but first definite audible. a simple direct set of instructions that saved my posterior all 3 times under very severe circumstances.
i am answered this bek its good to share it. there is a God. This is in fact a zombie OP shows up ever 3 months or so.

Old 07-03-2013, 05:58 PM

63,840 posts, read 40,128,566 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hippoplatapus View Post
I dont know if I had a psychotic break or if it was God but after my Mother passed I was so, so, so depressed I physically hurt. I wanted to die too. I was crying so hard one night and I swear I heard "It's going to be okay." I felt cold chills and I felt like I was being wrapped in a hug. and I heard "I AM Here" the thing is I havent believed in God since I was kid. I wasnt a super devout christian that was chosen to speak to. I still don't really know what to think. If my mind just snapped and created a delusion for survival or if God reached down to comfort me and say hey Im here!!
That would be why the Comforter is with us.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity