Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-27-2010, 09:32 AM

32,530 posts, read 22,038,751 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by life23 View Post
You may want to read the beginning of this thread..."The One Hundred Forty Four Thousand"

God Bless
Israelism...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-27-2010, 01:49 PM

9,444 posts, read 17,385,589 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard1965 View Post
You are Messianic?...
Yes.

Old 01-27-2010, 03:06 PM

193 posts, read 308,322 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard1965 View Post
Ok...April 3, 1965...What Tribe...
1st total:
month 4 +day-3 +year 19 + 65 = 91 (read Psalm 91)
2nd folded/reduced total:
4+3+10+11 = 28 (tribe of Joseph = 28)
3rd single digit total:
4+3+1+2 = 10 (Revelation 10)

Read the blessings of the tribes in Genesis 49 and Deuteronomy 33. Caution: Pay attention to Joseph's blessings and "DAN's"
for they both carry the reduced number 10!

"KNOW THE TREE BY ITS FRUIT!!!

(PRAY WHEN YOU SEARCH FOR THESE NUMBERS IN THE SCRIPTURES AND IT WILL TAKE TO WHERE GOD WANTS YOU HEAR HIM SPEAK THROUGH THE PROPHETS)

Quote:
Excerpt from my book: I have used the simpler version of the English Gematria by using 1 to 9...the true digits. I use the zero...only to complete a phase, i.e., 9x10 = 90.

I have first seen this simplified version used in "astrology" (a very ancient practice,) so that Christian writers and bible scholars avoided the use of it and so did I.

But then...SATAN always takes what is of GOD...and twists it just a little...in order to defile what is Godly.

Therefore, I was compelled to find out if this was the case...and If I could bring it back to GOD.

For instance...if God's number is three six...then his would be three sixes

weight of 36...1+2+3+4+5+6+7+8+9+10...all the way to 36 will equal 666

THE EXACT OPPOSITE (repeatedly...God showed us his number...we are just so blind!
May God Bless You

Old 01-28-2010, 01:57 PM

Quote:
Read the Blessings of the tribes in genesis 49 and Deuteronomy 33.

Caution: Pay attention to the blessings of Joseph and Dan for they both carry the reduced number 10!

"Know the Tree by its Fruit!!!

(Pray when you search for these numbers in the scriptures and it will take you to where GOD wants you hear him speak through the Prophets)

1-AJS 2-BKT 3-CLU 4-DMV 5-ENW 6-FOX 7-GPY 8-HQZ 9-IR

JOSEPH = 28 = 10
Genesis 37:31 And they took Joseph's coat, and killed a kid of the goats, and DIPPED THE COAT IN BLOOD...

Revelation 19:13 And he was clothed with a VESTURE DIPPED IN BLOOD and his name was called...
"THE-15 +WORD-24 +OF-12 +GOD-17" = 68

"IT-11 +IS-10 +FINISHED-47"
= 68 (John 19:30...Jesus' utterance on the cross!)

Comment: Gen. 37:31 are the same NUMBERS as Rev. 19:13...the only difference is that...Revelation is of the reduced version...intimate...current...now!

37 = 10 verse 31 reverse is 13
19 = 10 verse 13

"GOD'S NUMBER IS AMAZING"

DAN = 10

Gen 49:17 Dan shall be a serpent by the way, an adder in the path, that biteth the horse heels, so that his rider shall fall backward!

SATAN = 10
MAN = 10
ADAM = 10
DAN = 10
JUDAS = 10

PRIDE:
"ON THE SCALE OF 1 TO 10...HOW WOULD YOU RATE YOURSELF? PRIDE'S ANSWER, OF COURSE...TEN!...AIN'T I THE BEST...HUH?"

Psalm 69:21 They gave me also gall for my meat; and in my thirst they gave me vinegar to drink.

v28=10 Let them be blotted out of the book of the living, and not be written with the righteous...

Excerpt: "Lost Books"
Quote:
The Testament of DAN
Chapter II verse 6 For I have read in the book of Enoch, the righteous that your prince is SATAN, and that all the spirits of wickedness and PRIDE will conspire to attend constantly on the sons of LEVI, to cause them to sin before the Lord.
v7 And my sons will draw near to LEVI, and sin with them in all things; and the sons of Judah will be covetous, plundering other men's goods like lions.
v27 Nevertheless, DAN prophecied unto them that they should forget their GOD, and should be alienated from the land of their INHERITANCE and from the RACE of ISRAEL, and from the FAMILY of their seed.

Judas = 10
(sold Jesus for 30 pieces of silver)
Matthias = 28 = 10 (replaced Judas...not Paul...therefore making Joseph's inheritance double)

And finally...in Revelation 7...DAN was excluded from the inheritance...thus...fulfilling the prophecy!

Last edited by life23; 01-28-2010 at 03:24 PM..

Old 01-28-2010, 06:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sciotamicks View Post
Jewish Christian tribes. One is left out. Dan who is replaced by Joseph's son Manasseh. And starts with Judah, Jesus' tribe, which concludes these tribes are Christian.
I pray that the above posts answered you query

GOD BLESS!!!

Old 01-29-2010, 03:00 PM

Excerpt: "Lost Books"
Quote:
The Testament of DAN
Chapter II verse 6 For I have read in the book of Enoch, the righteous that your prince is SATAN, and that all the spirits of wickedness and PRIDE will conspire to attend constantly on the sons of LEVI, to cause them to sin before the Lord.
v7 And my sons will draw near to LEVI, and sin with them in all things; and the sons of Judah will be covetous, plundering other men's goods like lions.
v27 Nevertheless, DAN prophecied unto them that they should forget their GOD, and should be alienated from the land of their INHERITANCE and from the RACE of ISRAEL, and from the FAMILY of their seed.

Judas = 10 (sold Jesus for 30 pieces of silver)
Matthias = 28 = 10 (replaced Judas...not Paul...therefore making Joseph's inheritance double)

And finally...in Revelation 7...DAN was excluded from the inheritance...thus...fulfilling the prophecy!

PSALM 10:1-18 "Petition for GOD'S Judgment"
v1 Why standest thou afar off, O LORD? why hidest thou thyself in times of trouble?
v2 The wicked in his PRIDE doth persecute the poor: let them be taken in the devices that they have imagined.
v3 For the wicked boasteth of his heart's desire, and blesseth the covetous, whom the LORD abhorreth.
v4 The wicked, through the PRIDE of his countenance, will NOT SEEK after GOD: GOD is not in all his thoughts.
v5 His ways are always grievous; thy judgments are far above out of his sight: as for all his enemies, he puffeth at them.
v6 He hath said in his heart, I shall not be moved: for I shall never be in adversity.
v7 His mouth is full of cursing and deceit and fraud: under his tongue is mischief and vanity.
v8 He sitteth in the lurking places of the villages: in the secret places doth he murder the innocent: his eyes are privily set against the poor.
v9 He lieth in wait secretly as a lion in his den: he lieth in wait to catch the poor: he doth catch the poor, when he draweth him into his net.
v10 He croucheth, and humbleth himself, that the poor may fall by his strong ones.

weight of 10 - 1+2+3+4+5+6+7+8...all the way to 10 is 55

Isaiah 55:1 Ho, every one that thirsteth, come ye to the waters, and he that hath no money; come ye, buy, milk without money and without price.
v2 Wherefore do ye spend money for that which is not bread? and your labour for that which satisfieth not? hearken deligently unto me, and eat ye that which is good, and let your delight itself in fatness.
v3 Incline your ear, and come unto me: hear, and your soul shall LIVE; and I will make an everlasting covenant with you, even the sure mercies of David (the key).

Revelation 22:17 And the Spirit and bride say, Come. And let him that heareth say, Come. And let him that is athirst come. And whosoever will, let him take the water of life FREELY.

Last edited by life23; 01-29-2010 at 03:33 PM..

Old 01-29-2010, 10:16 PM

5,261 posts, read 7,661,840 times
........................................hellllloooooo...?......................where'd everybody go...?.............................................I know...maybe it's your "dry" jokes life23......the one about "pride...?"......that didn't seem to go over very well...or, maybe it's the message...?......whatever the case may be my dear friend, I think.........!!!

Seriously life23...I don't know where you've been, but God has most definitely blessed me with your arrival here on this forum. The video you have provided is...well...something to see, and for any of you out there who have not partaken...I urge you to take an hour and a half out of your day...or night...and click on this video life23 has shared with us...it will break your heart if you have any understanding and/or compassion for innocent...deceived Christians who are being led...this very hour, this very day, this very moment to their very destruction...and they don't even know it...and here...God brings to us a simple, unknown messenger of a truth, that if received with an open mind and heart, will change your life forever...for the good. This truth will truly set you free from the bondage of Satan's lies, who has mislead well-meaning individuals for such a very, very, very long time now.

Look...Satan has been lieing and twisting the truth of God's Word since the beginning...Paul warned them then...and still warns us today of the apostacy...the falling away from the truth of God's Word...we are so ripe in it, we're rotting folks!...fruit-flies are beginning to swarm...ready to devour whatever is left of this rancidness...

...God is shouting people!...for us to wake up!...open your eyes!...shake yourselves!...throw some cold water on your face and wake up for God's sake!...for the sake of your very souls...PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Life23...my dear friend...my sister in Christ Jesus,

I want you to know that what God has done for me, by the Holy Spirit, through you, is nothing short of lifechanging! God, through your message of His Numbers in Scripture...and through the message of the video "The Mark of The Beast" has been a confirmation..has established my beliefs...and has sealed what I've fought for as being truth for a year this month...keeping the commandments of God by faith in Jesus Christ our Redeemer and Savior and King...to "SUM" it all up...I know that I know that I know that I know that I know that I walk in truth, and I am confident that I can stand before Jesus with my head held up...that is if I can stand...probably not......I can only imagine............

I love you dearly,

Verna.

P.S. I like your jokes...

Old 01-30-2010, 05:01 AM

Quote:
Orginally Posted By Very Perry
Seriously life23...I don't know where you've been, but God has most definitely blessed me with your arrival here on this forum. The video you have provided is...well...something to see, and for any of you out there who have not partaken...I urge you to take an hour and a half out of your day...or night...and click on this video life23 has shared with us...it will break your heart if you have any understanding and/or compassion for innocent...deceived Christians who are being led...this very hour, this very day, this very moment to their very destruction...and they don't even know it...and here...God brings to us a simple, unknown messenger of a truth, that if received with an open mind and heart, will change your life forever...for the good. This truth will truly set you free from the bondage of Satan's lies, who has mislead well-meaning individuals for such a very, very, very long time now.
My dear friend...thank you for being God's instrument...it brings to mind that...all things will be in GOD'S time...not ours. If what I'm sharing is of GOD...then it will prevail...otherwise...I also know with surety that... if my little child broke a few dishes in the kitchen sink in her desire to help me with chores...she would still evoke an appreciative smile and love from me. How much more with GOD...he sees our heart...and all we have to do is make a conscious effort to help him do his work (as if he needs it)...and he'll take care of the rest.

Isaiah 49:1 Listen, O isles, unto me; and hearken, ye people, from far; The LORD hath called me from the womb; from the bowels of my mother hath he made mention of my name.

v2 And he hath made my mouth like a sharp sword; in the shadow of his hand hath he hid me, and made me a polished shaft; in his quiver hath he hid me.

v3 And said unto me, Thou art my servant, O Israel, in whom I will be glorified.

v4 Then I said, *I have laboured in vain, I have spent all my strength for nought, and in vain: yet surely my judgment is with the LORD, and my work with my GOD.

v6 And he said, It is a light thing that thou shouldest be my servant to raise up the tribes of Jacob, and to restore the preserved of Israel:

*Many times have I uttered these words as well

There is ONLY ONE TRUTH...and that is...OUT OF HIS LOVE, GOD WILL WAIT THROUGH ETERNITY...IF THAT'S WHAT IT TAKES TO FREE HIS PEOPLE FROM THE BONDAGE OF DEATH! May GOD bless us all!

I LOVE YOU MY FRIEND

Last edited by life23; 01-30-2010 at 05:27 AM..

Old 01-30-2010, 07:07 AM

1,793 posts, read 3,351,165 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eusebius View Post
Rev 7:4-8 And I hear the number of those sealed: a hundred forty-four thousand. Sealed out of every tribe of the sons of Israel are: (5) out of the tribe of Judah twelve thousand are sealed; out of the tribe of Reuben twelve thousand; out of the tribe of Gad twelve thousand; (6) out of the tribe of Asher twelve thousand; out of the tribe of Naphtali twelve thousand; out of the tribe of Manasseh twelve thousand; (7) out of the tribe of Simeon twelve thousand; out of the tribe of Levi twelve thousand; out of the tribe of Issachar twelve thousand; (8) out of the tribe of Zebulon twelve thousand; out of the tribe of Joseph twelve thousand; out of the tribe of Benjamin twelve thousand are sealed.

12 x 12,000 = 144,000

This 144,000 will be sealed in the future day of the Lord prior to Christ setting up His 1000 year kingdom on the earth.

They are not believers of the nations but of the 12 tribes.
Thank you. And I think that about wraps it up; doesn't get any plainer than that

Old 01-30-2010, 02:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by soulsurv View Post
Thank you. And I think that about wraps it up; doesn't get any plainer than that
To soulsurv...your reply to Eusebio's post...seems to indicate that you agree with his summation of the 144,000 being of the 12 tribes and not the believers of nations? Which is CORRECT, but needs to be "untwists"...remove the "NOT"...and combine the two...the 12 tribes who are believers of all nations.

Otherwise...We face a "DILEMMA" here...unsolved until the Second Resurrection!

LIFE - the first option
Revelation 22:14 Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city.

Comment: To me...it is what it says, "to everyone" who obey his commandments

The LORD didn't say, blessed are they that do his commandments, that are the male virgins and Jews, or from New Zealand, except those who are Gentiles...THIS IS ADDRESSED TO EVERYONE WHO IS OF GOD!

DEATH - the only other option
Revelation 22:15 For without (outside) are DOGS, and SORCERERS, and WHOREMONGERS, and MURDERERS, and IDOLATERS, and WHOSOEVER loveth and maketh a lie.

Is there a Revelation 22:14 and a half...NO!!!...Oh...there is..."LIMBO"...Does this ROCK? You go "UNDER" the STICK (measuring ROD... Revelation 11...read!) oooops!...sorry...there goes my dry humor again...as my dear friend Verna mentioned
There is no in-between!

GOD is OMNI-POTENT (Almighty)...OMNI-SCIENT (creator of science)...and OMNI-PRESENT (WAS...IS...WILL BE)

Our belonging to the tribes is the "ULTIMATE GRACE" that GOD has endowed to HIS PEOPLE

This is called the Epitome of "GENETIC FINGERPRINTING"...which man's science is yet to discover!

If you do not accept this grace...subconsciously?...you've "CHOSEN DEATH"...Rev 22:15

Please...make sure that you don't get wrapped-up like a mummy!

May GOD Bless us all with his "WISDOM"

If you stare long enough at what letters above are in 3 and 6...you'll see a CLUE "Fox" is in the FAMILY OF CANINE (DOGS!)

Psalm 22:16 For "DOGS" have compassed me: the assembly of the wicked have inclosed me: they PIERCED my hands and my feet.

HITLER=36 - weight: 1+2+3+4+5+6+7+8+...all the way to...36 equals 666! (THE JEWS and the ROMANS DID NOT ACCEPT THE ULTIMATE GRACE...THE LORD JESUS CHRIST!!! (The first "Religion" and the LAST!)

Revelation 14:14-20 "REAPING TIME" JUDGMENT!

STAY "TUNED" MUSIC...SONG...PSALMS...FOR THE NEXT AIRING!

Last edited by life23; 01-30-2010 at 03:44 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity