Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S. > City vs. City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-29-2009, 10:19 PM

64 posts, read 162,676 times

Advertisements

Rick Mahorn you are ****in poser and a wannabe. Go beat your meat and then your wife. No matter how hard you try to fit in on a forum the reality is when you log off they look at you as a "******" when you walk into the real world. Remember that. Thats the point of this post. Man up you *****.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-29-2009, 10:22 PM

64 posts, read 162,676 times
And the fact that you are a black man defending the most segregated city in America makes me want to vomit, and question if you really attended Penn State. I hope that was coherent enough for you. If it wasnt then oh well.

Old 08-29-2009, 10:38 PM

9,067 posts, read 15,805,481 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by noid_1985 View Post
nah im good- i aint into that:d
lol

Old 08-29-2009, 11:24 PM

3,187 posts, read 5,153,766 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ralph Furley View Post
OK Penn State grad, congrats!! If you are black then you are a sad piece of **** with your laughable attempts at sounding intellectual with your pseudo-astute grammar, trying to correct our poor grammar. You are probably one of these confused black people in Chicago who are proud because a few of these racist white people invite you to their barbques, therefore you feel superior. You are having an identity crisis right before us. Uncle Tom.

Why would you assume those "white" people are racist? News flash, just because someone is white, doesn't automatically make them a racist. It appears that in your narrow minded view, that the white devil is the reason for everything wrong, and that anyone who would even dare to associate or communicate with such devils are being conned. Well it's nice to know that you view white people so highly. I guess for any black in Chicago who has a white friend, they must be an uncle tom. I sense a lot of hate from you towards anyone or anything white. You also have alot of disdain for black people as well. I think you would hate just about anything that lives and or breathes if it makes you feel good.

I hope you can find a way to deal with your issues. If not, oh well. I'll still sleep good tonight.

___got Anger Management__, YOu sure need it

Do yourself a favor, Lay off the Hatorade!

Old 08-29-2009, 11:26 PM

50 posts, read 148,519 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by youngMichaelJackson View Post
Yeah thats what I thought, I always heard dudes from Chicago call their city the 'Go, even heard Chi-City a few times. But I never heard someone from Chicago call Chicago Chi-Town. Its kind of like in Atlanta, only people from outside Atlanta call it ATL, we just call it "the city" or the "A".
Usually when someone says ATL, its a dead give away that they are either from out of town, or a suburban dude trying to act hip
So Outkast came out wit an album called ATLiens for nothing.

Old 08-29-2009, 11:28 PM

15,982 posts, read 35,228,339 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ralph Furley View Post
Rick Mahorn you are ****in poser and a wannabe. Go beat your meat and then your wife. No matter how hard you try to fit in on a forum the reality is when you log off they look at you as a "******" when you walk into the real world. Remember that. Thats the point of this post. Man up you *****.
This post proved you belong in NYC.

Old 08-29-2009, 11:31 PM

11,326 posts, read 20,338,414 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jluke65780 View Post
This post proved you belong in NYC.
I don't know anybody in NYC who talks like that lol.

Old 08-29-2009, 11:32 PM

15,982 posts, read 35,228,339 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Infamous92 View Post
I don't know anybody in NYC who talks like that lol.
On here they talk like that.

Old 08-29-2009, 11:33 PM

14,256 posts, read 26,954,464 times
Well lets see, you hate chicago because it's racist, and you LOVE NYC because it's not racist. I hope you move there. You better save your money.

Old 08-29-2009, 11:36 PM

11,326 posts, read 20,338,414 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jluke65780 View Post
On here they talk like that.
That I can't even deny lol.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S. > City vs. City