Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Colorado > Colorado Springs
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-01-2007, 09:15 AM

32 posts, read 207,451 times

Advertisements

Hello! Thanks to all who have posted about CO. We are coming in a week to our new home!

While we are moving in, I need to find a place for my large dog to be boarded. Does any one have any recommendations?

I am buying in the 80920 area and would like a place near there.

Also, if any one has any personal experiences with travelling with a dog that would be great! Do you recommend having the dog at the new home right away so they can get used to it? Or do they get in the way with the movers? We have crate trained our dog but seems unfair to put her in there all day while new people are moving around in an environment she is not used to. I don't know. What do you think?

Thanks!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-01-2007, 09:37 AM

26,208 posts, read 49,012,208 times
....I can't list the links here as it would be advertising...just google on "dog boarding" colorado springs

Old 05-01-2007, 12:07 PM

20 posts, read 94,269 times
Default dog boarding 80906

I just got on here to post the same question!! I am also looking for a place to board my dog but in the 80906 zip code area. Anyone??
Thanks!

Old 05-03-2007, 07:28 PM

1,312 posts, read 7,913,962 times
The best of the two best in town I think are around is not in the Briargate area but off Fillmore and I-25 - quick drive. I recently boarded my lab there when I went to Vegas. He had a really good time and they do a great job. They also have dog daycare were people can board them for the day.

If you want more information you can PM me.

Old 06-14-2007, 12:59 PM

26,208 posts, read 49,012,208 times
Found this today, may be what you need... Double J Dog Boarding Kennel

http://bestsmileys.com/dogs/1.gif (broken link) http://bestsmileys.com/dogs/2.gif (broken link) http://bestsmileys.com/dogs/4.gif (broken link) http://bestsmileys.com/dogs/3.gif (broken link)

Old 06-16-2007, 09:27 AM

1 posts, read 3,176 times
I jusst used bealuckydog and I had a great experience. There are two locations and I went to the one on the southside of the springs. The staff was friendly and the price was affordable. Just make sure your dog is up to date on all of his shots!
The best part was we were able to watch him online via their webcams. The made me feel better because I felt so bad leaving him there for a week.

Old 11-12-2018, 01:35 AM

14 posts, read 15,900 times
Hello!

Moving to the area with my two doggie girls... Luna (aka Princess Luna)currently heads over to a "farm" day care where she runs and plays and gets a little training but mostly just plays... Can anyone suggest a place or provide an update, recommendations? Thanks soon to be neighbors..

Old 11-12-2018, 08:40 AM

6,814 posts, read 10,510,104 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaharaBlue View Post
Hello!

Moving to the area with my two doggie girls... Luna (aka Princess Luna)currently heads over to a "farm" day care where she runs and plays and gets a little training but mostly just plays... Can anyone suggest a place or provide an update, recommendations? Thanks soon to be neighbors..
I don't have personal experience but a friend of mine uses Smiths Dog Lodge in Monument and has good experiences with it.

Old 11-14-2018, 11:08 AM

1,453 posts, read 1,857,008 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaharaBlue View Post
Hello!

Not sure where you're moving from .... but you may also want to check out this thread:

http://www.city-data.com/forum/color...fect-pets.html
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Colorado > Colorado Springs