Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-06-2015, 01:53 PM

3,658 posts, read 2,563,286 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewimaech235 View Post
Oh, giving the rich even more money? Heck, they just get wealthier, and all of the publicity!? Wow, she's turning into a celebrity. I bet a poor girl who survived a car wreck in a 2007 suburban isn't going as much money as she is. She's set for life. Yours truly, America. Feeling a lot of sympathy for 2007 girl. She's the real girl getting screwed over.
Oh yes, this spoiled little girl who just lost her whole family is just that...rich. Do you think she even gives a rats azz about the money. I am sure she would like to have her family back. I don't know whether to be embarrassed for you or pity you. You are amazingly insensitive.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-06-2015, 02:14 PM

Location: NYC based - Used to Live in Philly - Transplant from Miami
2,307 posts, read 2,767,881 times
I saw it in the news yesterday.
The reporter kept reporting how lucky she is. Yes she indeed lucky in that department, but unlucky in another department.
Think about all the psychological trauma she might experience. Not only the trauma accident itself and loosing families, but also the guilty type of trauma associated with person experiencing such incident: "Why am I spared? Why me?" etc etc
I wish her the best..... it is not a very easy situation for her.

Old 01-06-2015, 02:35 PM

37,102 posts, read 41,267,704 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by budlight View Post
Oh yes, this spoiled little girl who just lost her whole family is just that...rich. Do you think she even gives a rats azz about the money. I am sure she would like to have her family back. I don't know whether to be embarrassed for you or pity you. You are amazingly insensitive.
The sad thing is that it is apparent that her family is not super rich. That is an assumption made by the OP solely based on ownership of the airplane. OP vastly overestimated the cost of the plane and believes, apparently, that any private pilot will have millions in life insurance.

Old 01-06-2015, 02:39 PM

1,588 posts, read 2,531,964 times
ha ha, this has to win the C-D troll thread of the year award. There. can. not. possibly. be a thread that trolls this hard for the next 359 days.

I know of a 21 year old.....a 21 YEAROLD who commited suicide after the death of his parents and little brother. He immedeatly inherited a lot of money after their death, but still couldn't deal with the grief. Money isn't everything.

Old 01-06-2015, 02:48 PM

2,983 posts, read 4,623,481 times
Quote:
Oh, giving the rich even more money? Heck, they just get wealthier, and all of the publicity!? Wow, she's turning into a celebrity. I bet a poor girl who survived a car wreck in a 2007 suburban isn't going to get as much money as she is. She's set for life. Yours truly, America. Feeling a lot of sympathy for 2007 girl. She's the real girl getting screwed over.
This post proves you're just trolling. You are pretty screwed up trolling about a little girl who lost her family.

Old 01-06-2015, 03:04 PM

703 posts, read 870,835 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Not_liking_FL View Post
This post proves you're just trolling. You are pretty screwed up trolling about a little girl who lost her family.
All of my posts are truly out of my honest feelings. I've never lied once on the forums. Get over it, grow up. That's who I am. Respect my opinion.

Old 01-06-2015, 03:49 PM

50,783 posts, read 36,486,545 times
Quote:
All of my posts are truly out of my honest feelings. I've never lied once on the forums. Get over it, grow up. That's who I am. Respect my opinion.
It would be easier to respect your opinion if you didn't ignore facts presented to you. For instance, it has been stated and backed up that the family was not rich, yet you continue to operate as if she was without presenting anything yourself to back it up. Digging in heels despite evidence = person who isn't going to get much respect here or anywhere else.

Old 01-06-2015, 03:53 PM

5,314 posts, read 7,785,752 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ocnjgirl View Post
It would be easier to respect your opinion if you didn't ignore facts presented to you. For instance, it has been stated and backed up that the family was not rich, yet you continue to operate as if she was without presenting anything yourself to back it up. Digging in heels despite evidence = person who isn't going to get much respect here or anywhere else.
Exactly. OP either can't read, or chooses not to read. Every one his assertions has been proven incorrect. Point. By. Point.

Last edited by Raiderman; 01-06-2015 at 04:22 PM..

Old 01-06-2015, 03:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ocnjgirl View Post
Barack Obama considers anyone making over $200,000 to be rich, and this family definitely fulfills his requirements, and to an higher extent than that. This girl isn't in any financial struggle with what she's going to get, and it's a shame that a fund is being set up for her. She clearly doesn't need it. Maybe she'll use it to take more vacations (no offense but you have to do something with your money) when she realizes how much she has alone without any assistance from the public. She already had enough for college, a nice car, and a decent house combined, and she needs more money?

Old 01-06-2015, 03:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiderman View Post
Exactly. OP either can't read, or chooses not to read. Every one his assertions has been proven incorrect. Point. By. Point. Moron, truly.
I have reported you to the appropriate officials. You don't call anybody a moron on here. I'm not calling anyone names, and you are creating a provoking post. Definitely reported. I'll take criticism, but I'm not going to sit here, and be insulted by someone who disagrees with me.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events