Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-12-2015, 12:29 PM

3,146 posts, read 4,104,083 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by poodlestix View Post
It seems like he will never get back on the straight and narrow.

George Zimmerman arrested for aggravated assault | Seminole County
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unsettomati View Post
Huh.

It seems like he has this pattern of repeatedly initiating violent confrontations with people.

Who would have guessed?
Those of us who maintained that he was guilty from the beginning of the Trayvon Martin trial, that's who.

Old 01-12-2015, 12:33 PM

6,732 posts, read 5,172,048 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
I really didn't know. Zimmerman has been 0 on my radar until I decided to read this topic.

I agree with you, Zimmerman is a Thug by definition. Since you have this answer now, it makes the rest of your post rather pointless.
Sounds like you didn't do your due diligence before you started throwing labels on people when the evidence (or lack thereof) was there.

Old 01-12-2015, 12:46 PM

3,146 posts, read 4,104,083 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Above Average Bear View Post
GZ may be suffering from PTSD from his encounter with TM. Sadly, he is giving law abiding gun owners a bad rap.
Wow!!!

That is probably the most delusional post that I have ever read on C-D, which is saying a lot.

Old 01-12-2015, 12:47 PM

17,273 posts, read 9,556,326 times
Quote:
If you are calling people liars, then you are simply trolling the forum.
Did I say that you're a liar? Nice try.

Old 01-12-2015, 12:59 PM

16,578 posts, read 8,600,121 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ocnjgirl View Post
Again a gun involved here as well. I have no problem with private gun ownership, but this man has proven more than once that he is not responsible enough nor in control of his emotions enough to have them.

What I really don't get is how he keeps meeting women willing to date him.
Yet there are women out there that seek out and marry convicts, even at the Charles Manson level.

As to the Zimmerman issue, he was lucky he had a gun when he was attacked by Trayvon Martin. However his other issues related to women and guns are different. Then again, unless I read a different story, he threw a wine bottle this time around, and it did not involve a gun.

Regardless, he had better get his act together, because if he winds up in prison, he will not be too popular.
Heck one inmate died supposedly because a black convict was upset at the Zimmerman verdict, and said "we was going to kill him a cracker". Later that night, he brutally beat a white inmate to death. I don't see Zimmerman being brown as helping him a whole lot, since most black prisoners will disregard the evidence and look for revenge for Trayvon.

`

Old 01-12-2015, 01:01 PM

52,431 posts, read 26,618,587 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATG5 View Post
Sounds like you didn't do your due diligence....
I said since the trial.

Trayvon Martin was a Thug. Now a dead Thug. No doubt about that.

(As for zimmerman, IMO, only the clinically obsessed are still doing due diligence on him.)

Old 01-12-2015, 01:10 PM

16,711 posts, read 19,407,583 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rubi3 View Post
you can say it countless times, but that doesn't make it true. You believe it, but that doesn't make it true. The majority of white people do not have animosity to black males. Usually they don't think about any male from another race unless reading something in the news. I think some black people are so biased in their beliefs they can't possibly change. It's too bad because in so many ways they are so mistaken.
+100!!!

Old 01-12-2015, 01:15 PM

24,645 posts, read 38,644,789 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vector1 View Post
Yet there are women out there that seek out and marry convicts, even at the Charles Manson level.

As to the Zimmerman issue, he was lucky he had a gun when he was attacked by Trayvon Martin. However his other issues related to women and guns are different. Then again, unless I read a different story, he threw a wine bottle this time around, and it did not involve a gun.

Regardless, he had better get his act together, because if he winds up in prison, he will not be too popular.
Heck one inmate died supposedly because a black convict was upset at the Zimmerman verdict, and said "we was going to kill him a cracker". Later that night, he brutally beat a white inmate to death. I don't see Zimmerman being brown as helping him a whole lot, since most black prisoners will disregard the evidence and look for revenge for Trayvon.

`
Zimmerman only started a confrontation with Trayvon Martin because his gun gave him a false sense of security, machismo and superiority. Too bad the punk azz idiot got away with murder.

Old 01-12-2015, 01:19 PM

52,431 posts, read 26,618,587 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucario View Post
Zimmerman only started a confrontation with Trayvon Martin because his gun gave him a false sense of security, machismo and superiority. Too bad the punk azz idiot got away with murder.
You should have contacted the prosecution to appear as an expert witness if you know all of this.

Old 01-12-2015, 01:26 PM

24,645 posts, read 38,644,789 times
Quote:
You should have contacted the prosecution to appear as an expert witness if you know all of this.
So why did Zimmerman start a fight with Martin?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events