Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-12-2015, 08:50 AM

52,431 posts, read 26,615,791 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucario View Post
So true. But you can't get these racist savages to look at the situation objectively.
In order for this to make any sense at all, then you have to also accept the Jury that decided that Zimmerman was innocent as wells as all the officers of the court including the Judge are racist savages too.

If you truly think this way, then it seems to me that you need to find another country to live in

Old 01-12-2015, 08:52 AM

24,645 posts, read 38,643,017 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
I find that line by line rebuttal posts, as a
tactic to discredit whoever you are posting to, are rather dull. As you can
see, with my post removed, it condenses doing to a bunch of gibberish with no
context. I usually don't even bother to read them, but I will make an
exception here and kindly address what you have posted.
  1. Good to see that you agree the media did "white" wash Zimmerman. It was so
    bad that NBC had to fire people over it. In regards to what you believe
    however, you don't need to tell me this. I don't seek to change your beliefs.
    That's up to you.
I didn't agree or disagree with it. I just noted that someone like Zimmerman who was a Hispanic (not a racial term) of multiracial ancestry (which includes white) was tabbed as being white probably because of appearance (compared to Martin), surname (not usually associated with blacks or Hispanics) and ancestry (a father who is white American).

Quote:
1. No. The N-word is a
slur. There is no need for such tactics by me. I've already explained why I
called Martin a Thug. Thug = violent criminal as defined by websters. This
was proven in court.
Trayvon Martin was not on trial. Nothing was proven in court.

Quote:
Hopefully this clears it up for you.
Crystal.

Old 01-12-2015, 08:55 AM

Quote:
In order for this to make any sense at all, then you
have to also accept the Jury that decided that Zimmerman was innocent as wells
as all the officers of the court including the Judge are racist savages too.
I refer only to those who demonize a dead kid and celebrate his killing by Zimmerman as racist savages.

Quote:
If you truly think this way, then it seems to me that you need to find another
country to live in
Where I choose to live is none of your business.

Old 01-12-2015, 09:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucario View Post
I didn't agree or disagree with it. I just noted that someone like Zimmerman who was a Hispanic (not a racial term) of multiracial ancestry (which includes white) was tabbed as being white probably because of appearance (compared to Martin), surname (not usually associated with blacks or Hispanics) and ancestry (a father who is white American). Trayvon Martin was not on trial. Nothing was proven in court. Crystal.I refer only to those who demonize a dead kid and celebrate his killing by Zimmerman as racist savages. Where I choose to live is none of your business.
^All to sum it up. You think it's the entire affair is yet another example of the White devils being unfair to the Black race.

Old 01-12-2015, 09:25 AM

Quote:
^All to sum it up. You think it's the entire affair is yet another example of the White devils being unfair to the Black race.
So now you know what I think, huh?

Can you predict the future too?

Any great stock picks or lottery numbers in there?

Old 01-12-2015, 09:32 AM

6,732 posts, read 5,171,516 times
Quote:
Has he (GZ) been convicted by a jury as a violent criminal?
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATG5 View Post
Had TM been convicted by a jury as a violent criminal ?

Had TM been arrested multiple times for domestic abuse ?

Did TM have a restraining order against him ?

Edit: this isn't about TM. I asked you, by your logic, is GZ a thug ?
Unless I missed it, any reason why you haven't answered this question yet, WaldoKitty?

Old 01-12-2015, 09:52 AM

9,821 posts, read 11,542,629 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrmondaynight View Post
Said this twice and will say it again..

The sad part about this is that majority of Zimmerman defenders will NEVER have some introspection and say "Gee, maybe I was just wrong about this" because it was never about GZ to them. It was about their hatred for black males, that they deem to be "thugs" (and for many of them, just black males in general). It was about the fact that GZ got away with killing a no good n.... They can deny, and get into nonsense about how Trayvon attacked him blah blah blah but that is all window dressing.

It doesn't matter what GZ does from this point forward. They will always pretend that that behavior is completely divorced from the Trayvon situation, and not further proof of the poisoned soul that lies within him that murdered a young man for no reason.
Agree!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Above Average Bear View Post
No, I think that the jury did the right thing. TM was a thug who got what he deserved.
See Above

Quote:
Originally Posted by catdad7x View Post
I agree, and I thought that even before the verdict came down. I still think he might have been convicted of a lesser charge. But I suppose the Prosecutors would have been criticized for under-charging him had they not gone after the murder conviction. A no-win situation perhaps.
The Prosecutor had pressure coming from both sides. I still think to this day that, Overcharging GZ was done on purpose.

Quote:
Its the fact that some people show so little compassion for an American Human life. Was Tm a saint, Hell No!
Did he deserve to Die the way he did, Hell No!
Both Sides made very bad decisions that night, both Sides

Old 01-12-2015, 10:17 AM

14,164 posts, read 27,221,656 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jim9251 View Post
If he was smart he would have moved to a secluded place in Wyoming. But then...
Then Dick Cheney could take him out "hunting" and we'd never hear from him again

Old 01-12-2015, 10:26 AM

35,688 posts, read 21,042,380 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JWG223 View Post
The man who picked a fight is dead. Somehow, you just can't seem to wrap your mind around the fact that the person who is jumped is not the person who did the jumping

Zimmerman wasn't White.
Zimmerman wasn't defending his neighborhood.
Zimmerman didn't jump anyone.

Zim scared the hell out this kid
zim did not identify him self or wear any kid of uniform to identify why he was there.
we don't know who picked the fight-
and none of us was there to see who did.
and TM might have thought he was a pedophile or rapist burglar etc after him-- after all- he is a kid-

I asked the question- along time a go- what would your child do if they see ZIM in the dark where YOU live ? anyhow- he will find his- peace out

Old 01-12-2015, 10:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATG5 View Post
Unless I missed it, any reason why you haven't answered this question yet, WaldoKitty?
It was answered.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events