Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-15-2015, 11:13 AM

1,170 posts, read 1,023,533 times

Advertisements

Parents with autistic children would love to have something other than genetics to blame. I get that. It doesn't make it true.

Not ONE of the studies linked to above from a reputable source establishes that vaccines cause autism. They research tangential issues and make huge leaps. Many of them recommend childhood vaccinations!

Here are 107 studies that show no link:

Just the Vax: 75 studies that show no link between vaccines and autism UPDATED to 107

Note the above linked originally to 75 studies that clearly disprove the link between vaccines and autism - now it's up to 107 studies. As science improves, so does our information.

Even "Autism Speaks" advocates vaccination, and has found no link between vaccines and autism:

https://www.autismspeaks.org/science...accinated-kids

Old 07-15-2015, 11:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jo48 View Post
Really? I worked in Florida Public Schools until 4 years ago. Religious exemption. Need a doctor's note? Nope. Parent signs a form stating that vaccination is against their religion beliefs. Do they have TELL their religion? Nope. Is this used by parents who simply reject vaccinations for personal reasons? Of course. They don't have to prove anything.

Do you want me to find the link for the Exemption Form? I worked with an unvaccinated child 1:1 in Florida, and had many discussion with his parents about exactly this. Do you math? ONLY 3 states. ROFL That leaves the majority of the COUNTRY not on board with California. While not all have that personal exemption, just about all have that RELIGIOUS exemption.

The ONLY way you would get this in every state would be a FEDERAL Law mandating it. Think that is going to happen? Congress today cannot agree on anything. lol

You sound very young, and very naive.
I'm a 49 year old practicing attorney. You?

Last edited by tlvancouver; 07-15-2015 at 11:28 AM..

Old 07-15-2015, 11:18 AM

920 posts, read 931,431 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tlvancouver View Post
I'm a 49 year old practicing attorney. You?
What is your point?

Old 07-15-2015, 11:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jo48 View Post
wha

You only have to watch TV to see all the drugs being pushed on the public. You MUST be taking SOMETHING!!!!! Ask your doctor, if bla, bla, bla, is right for YOU!!!!! Damn, what are they talking about? I don't even know what these diseases are, let alone want their products. Do you ever see a Tylenol or Advil commercial today? Oh, no, EVERYBODY takes that? We won't make $$$$$ with that.
Yep!

Old 07-15-2015, 11:24 AM

169 posts, read 154,634 times
Default Va

Quote:
Originally Posted by OutdoorsyGal View Post
And here is FACT-

The Tiskegee Syphlis Experiments. I wonder what experiment is planned right now?? How sick

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tuskeg...lis_experiment

The Tuskegee syphilis experiment (/tʌsˈkiːɡiː/)[1] was an infamous clinical study conducted between 1932 and 1972 by the U.S. Public Health Service to study the natural progression of untreated syphilis in rural African-American men in Alabama. They were told that they were receiving free health care from the U.S. government.[1]
The Public Health Service started working on this study in 1932 during the Great Depression, in collaboration with the Tuskegee Institute, a historically black college in Alabama. Investigators enrolled in the study a total of 600 impoverished sharecroppers from Macon County, Alabama. Of these men, 399 had previously contracted syphilis before the study began, and 201[2] did not have the disease. The men were given free medical care, meals, and free burial insurance for participating in the study. None of the men infected were ever told they had the disease, nor were any treated for it with penicillin after this antibiotic became proven for treatment. According to the Centers for Disease Control, the men were told they were being treated for "bad blood", a local term for various illnesses that include syphilis, anemia, and fatigue.

The 40-year study was controversial for reasons related to ethical standards, primarily because researchers knowingly failed to treat patients appropriately after the 1940s validation of penicillin as an effective cure for the disease they were studying. Revelation in 1972 of study failures by a whistleblower led to major changes in U.S. law and regulation on the protection of participants in clinical studies. Now studies require informed consent [3] communication of diagnosis, and accurate reporting of test results.[4]
By 1947, penicillin had become the standard treatment for syphilis. Choices available to the doctors involved in the study might have included treating all syphilitic subjects and closing the study, or splitting off a control group for testing with penicillin. Instead, the Tuskegee scientists continued the study without treating any participants; they withheld penicillin and information about it from the patients. In addition, scientists prevented participants from accessing syphilis treatment programs available to other residents in the area.[5] The study continued, under numerous US Public Health Service supervisors, until 1972, when a leak to the press resulted in its termination on November 16 of that year.[6] The victims of the study included numerous men who died of syphilis, 40 wives who contracted the disease, and 19 children born with congenital syphilis.
Wow! If they can do all of this, who's to say they haven't made up some vaccination that would alter gender preference? Can't put anything past scientists. There's been much controversy about HIV and AIDS which was thought to have been an experiment for gay men. I believe it because I don't understand how this God awful disease can lye dormant for years undetected! What I believe is that if people contract any type of venereal disease and have to receive treatment...like a penicillin shot, that shot already contains the virus that causes AIDS. When people continue with the same risky behaviors, the disease has been passed along. I don't believe this disease came out of nowhere. Have you ever thought about this?

Old 07-15-2015, 11:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by OutdoorsyGal View Post
What is your point?
She said I was young and naïve, I'm actually middle age and relatively well educated. You?

Old 07-15-2015, 11:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by A-Z16 View Post
Wow! If they can do all of this, who's to say they haven't made up some vaccination that would alter gender preference? Can't put anything past scientists. There's been much controversy about HIV and AIDS which was thought to have been an experiment for gay men. I believe it because I don't understand how this God awful disease can lye dormant for years undetected! What I believe is that if people contract any type of venereal disease and have to receive treatment...like a penicillin shot, that shot already contains the virus that causes AIDS. When people continue with the same risky behaviors, the disease has been passed along. I don't believe this disease came out of nowhere. Have you ever thought about this?
Yes I have. The disease started about 1 1/2 hrs from our home in San Francisco.

I am not closed minded enough to think it didn't spread through vaccinations. That is VERY plausible.

As is injecting large amounts of hormones to effect a persons masculinity or femininity

It seems years back we saw a documentary upon this very thing. As if the vaccination was the cause

of AIDS and when they went back to speak with the family (Africa?) the kids verified their hut was very unsanitary

where their parents were making the vaccines. And somehow monkeys were involved, but I cannot recall exactly how that played
into it.

This is why unless it is a serious disease risking enough lives, we expect death as part of life.

We don't drug healthy people for every possible bump in the road. It just hurts their natural immune system and they are piling on more and more drugs/vaccines, it's just scary

Old 07-15-2015, 11:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tlvancouver View Post
She said I was young and naïve, I'm actually middle age and relatively well educated. You?
Sorry I missed that.

Old 07-15-2015, 11:32 AM

1,316 posts, read 747,690 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MissTerri View Post
Not as low as you think.
Similarly, not as high as you think.

Old 07-15-2015, 11:36 AM

Does anybody get the impression that somebody rallied the troops on a conspiracy website? We've got a lot of old debunked "theories" reappearing all of a sudden .

Let me pre-emptively debunk what will come forward or has already been stated (note the actual links to actual science and data in this blog that deals with the most common anti-vax myths):
  • Anti-vaxers want vaccines that are 100% safe.
Moderator cut: copyright issues

http://antiantivax.flurf.net/

Last edited by Marka; 07-16-2015 at 06:19 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events