Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-23-2015, 09:20 AM

3,308 posts, read 4,560,913 times

Advertisements

So what has happened to the parents? Are they in jail?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-23-2015, 09:36 AM

6,639 posts, read 4,576,544 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Faith2187 View Post
What does this have to do with this thread?

Oh let me guess-black kids are violent and evil? smh. Just like your other post where you posted that story about the mother with the 1 year old. Meanwhile the thread about the Asian mother that microwaved her daughter in Cali is 2 pages with barely any comments.

Foh with that. I see you though. Keep with your ignorant agenda.

Now I remember why I stopped coming to this forum.
i unsubscribed after the 2nd page (but i keep seeing it pop up on the Active threads from around the forum links on the rite). everybody complaining that the 3 year olds are psychopaths so we need to take away the parents welfare.

if the victims were caucasion, i'm sure the complaints would be about how obamacare is forcing people to work 2 jobs without ability to pay for child care...

like most other crime threads on city-data where the suspects are black many posters use this as evidence that most criminals are black.

Old 11-23-2015, 10:03 AM

10,196 posts, read 9,888,603 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stanley-88888888 View Post
i unsubscribed after the 2nd page (but i keep seeing it pop up on the Active threads from around the forum links on the rite). everybody complaining that the 3 year olds are psychopaths so we need to take away the parents welfare.

if the victims were caucasion, i'm sure the complaints would be about how obamacare is forcing people to work 2 jobs without ability to pay for child care...

like most other crime threads on city-data where the suspects are black many posters use this as evidence that most criminals are black.
I agree there is some serious racism on this thread. It's thick on this current events forum. I honestly think it's far out of hand and should be beat back. Or this forum is going to only attract racists and is going to get even uglier.

Old 11-23-2015, 10:56 AM

3,063 posts, read 3,273,295 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HighFlyingBird View Post
I agree there is some serious racism on this thread. It's thick on this current events forum. I honestly think it's far out of hand and should be beat back. Or this forum is going to only attract racists and is going to get even uglier.
Yup it's a huge problem on this forum and P&C. It's the biggest reason I stopped posting in this forum. The people that do it aren't just reacting to a specific thread or crime. They are intentionally targeting any thread where victims or criminals are black and posting stats, stories irrelevant to the thread that paint blacks negatively, or completely undermining black victims in threads where they have been harmed or hurt by bringing up points or negative stats about black criminals or crime. The same posters are doing it in all of these threads and by now most of us know who they are.

The issue is that trying to debate, argue, or throw what they've said back in their face will not keep them from spreading a hate-filled agenda. The only way to stop it is if a policy is created that penalizes or bans posters that do this. I'm not one to report posters, even if they say things that I find racist or dislike but I do think that maybe that is what needs to be done at this point. These specific posters aren't looking to discuss anything-they want to rant, and complain and to say what they could never say in person to a black person, about what they really think about us. And they do it in this forum and post thread after thread about black crimes because they can be anonymous and feel protected, because they know that thus far their is no penalty or ban that will happen on this forum if they do it. They feel the need to spread it because they want others to feel the same fear, and hatred that they feel. Yet if they are called on it expect an onslaught of racists posts that they use to defend their racism. Most have no problem admitting that they are-which imo should be something that is banned in this forum. The level of homophobia and racism that we're seeing in this forum should not be allowed. I wonder if sending a message to the mod about this would help?

I used to enjoy this forum but it's progressing into stormfront.

Old 11-23-2015, 11:44 AM

88,588 posts, read 84,818,250 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stan4 View Post
There was this kid that my son plays with that has kind of scared me a little bit even from when he was 2. He seems nice enough and he comes from a very wonderful family, but sometimes when he thinks no one is looking, he gets a very evil smile look on his face. This usually precedes some form of destruction which his mother just blows off. But if you saw the look I am talking about, you would have nightmares from it. I don't like my son to play with him.
Good move. Years ago my SIL married a man who had two daughters from a first marriage. The younger one was 5 years old, beautiful, and the creepiest kid I ever met. She had a look of hatred on her face and in her big blue eyes that I've never again seen in a child that young. By 8 or 9 she was seeing a psychiatrist, and when she 14, she took a butcher knife and stabbed my SIL 38 times. Amazingly, she survived but has permanent nerve damage.

My SIL had also had 2 sons with this man, one of whom grew up to be a dangerous crazy who forced her at knife point to drive to a car dealership and buy him a car. She wrote Please Call The Police on a check and handed it to the salesman and got her son locked up. Bad genes.

Old 11-23-2015, 11:52 AM

19,844 posts, read 12,106,658 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by convextech View Post
Euthanize the twins and sterilize the parents.
WTF?

Old 11-23-2015, 11:59 AM

12,883 posts, read 13,994,090 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mightyqueen801 View Post
Good move. Years ago my SIL married a man who had two daughters from a first marriage. The younger one was 5 years old, beautiful, and the creepiest kid I ever met. She had a look of hatred on her face and in her big blue eyes that I've never again seen in a child that young. By 8 or 9 she was seeing a psychiatrist, and when she 14, she took a butcher knife and stabbed my SIL 38 times. Amazingly, she survived but has permanent nerve damage.

My SIL had also had 2 sons with this man, one of whom grew up to be a dangerous crazy who forced her at knife point to drive to a car dealership and buy him a car. She wrote Please Call The Police on a check and handed it to the salesman and got her son locked up. Bad genes.
Holy crap that is crazy.

It's entirely true that kids can show psychopathy or sociopathy from a young age. Kids who display alarming behavior like killing small animals or hurting other children younger and more vulnerable than them need to be carefully watched.

I'm not sure if these twins are psychopaths. I do think 3 year olds are capable of knowing ovens are hot and heat hurts, but given the apparent parenting situation here, I doubt these kids were taught properly and that lesson may never have even come across to them. The mother's clearly neglectful. It's possible these kids really didn't know. Even if they did, it doesn't necessarily make them psychopaths. They're products of their environment. They probably need intense therapy, especially after this. They need a good foster/adoptive home with good parents and to never see this ****** of a "mother" again. And I hope all her kids, including the one she's pregnant with, get taken from her and are never given back, and same with all future kids she may have.

This reminds me somewhat of an episode of Private Practice where a druggie patient of the practice kept getting pregnant every year and giving birth to crack babies. The doctors would always try to stage an intervention, with the psychiatrist, OB/GYN, etc., try to send her to rehab, educate her about birth control options, even give her birth control. She never listened. All she ever wanted was drug money. So they would pay her to give each baby to social services at birth, to ensure she wouldn't want to keep it, and send her on her way, all educated and helped out and she promised she would change. It would last all of 3 months and she would relapse and get pregnant again. So after like the 6th time/year in a row she had a drug addicted baby they paid her $1000 to tie her tubes. Unethical (and obviously fictional) but am I the only one who sort of wishes we could do this to people who really don't deserve kids and keep making bad decisions and procreating? Six years, six babies, all these resources, and you still don't get it. So we stop you from having kids. At least you can make your bad decisions without consequences on other innocent human beings.

Old 11-23-2015, 12:59 PM

8,384 posts, read 4,369,703 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NLVgal View Post
That was a seriously creepy story. The three year olds said they made the oven " hot" and that the baby was trying to kick her way out. The nineteen month old burned to death.

That mom and dad, who already have five, well, now four, will probably keep bringing more budding psychopaths into our world. Meanwhile, the twin psychopaths will be put into the system, where they will either create new victims or be victimized. The fire starting, bed wetting, and torture of small animals-that's just child's play. These kids are in the advanced class.

THIS, is WHY I support easy access to birth control, sex education, and abortion if all else fails.
I'd go along with mandatory, reversible sterilization of every human being at age 9. Once a person/couple proves they are fit to be a parent and financially capable, only then would they be allowed to have children.

Old 11-23-2015, 01:12 PM

1,106 posts, read 1,164,250 times
Some of the posters on this thread are truly frightening. Really--euthanize the twins? Now THAT is the response of a psychopath.
I think some of you have watched too many films. There is no evidence that any 3 year old can be a psychopathy. The criteria for psychopathy, such as a lack of empathy, is difficult to measure in children this young as they are in early stages of developing empathic responses.
I have not seen any evidence that these children deliberately and maliciously harmed their sibling.
Children who are severely neglected can develop callous-unemotional traits but this would be much less common in twins, since they have each other to provide some stimulation and support.
And actually, very few psychopaths display homicidal tendencies.

Old 11-23-2015, 01:12 PM

9,127 posts, read 9,373,958 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ditchoc View Post
I'd go along with mandatory, reversible sterilization of every human being at age 9. Once a person/couple proves they are fit to be a parent and financially capable, only then would they be allowed to have children.
Kind of hard to prove you're a fit parent when you're incapable of having children, unless you are willing to take their word for it..... which is basically what we do now.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events