U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Closed Thread Start New Thread
 
Old 06-12-2016, 05:25 PM
 
4,473 posts, read 2,077,154 times
Reputation: 4983

Advertisements

As you said "me thinks". There's a whole lot of deflecting and it's not from Conservatives. You don't have to be religiously to identify with ISIS. In fact - if his mosque where anti extremists - he wouldn't feel welcome there so why would he attend their services.

 
Old 06-12-2016, 05:29 PM
Status: "Certified Victim™ who walked away" (set 8 days ago)
 
Location: Laguna Niguel, Orange County CA
9,145 posts, read 6,799,826 times
Reputation: 7080
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyndarn View Post
I also believe his hatred of Gays is what drive him over the edge..and apparently his 911 call during his siege of that Club was no doubt realizing he was doomed..SO utilized the constant drumbeat of Political sentiment broadcast 24/7 in order to divert from his actual reason!

By all accounts..He wasn't a particular religious man..well educated..also it's likely he separated (?divorced) so conflicted and unable to control his women either.. Then again...he's well educated...had a job in "Security" had a license for at least small gun..not sure about his AK-15 ( with high capacity loads)..

Me thinks Omar was an opportunist..using ISIL as a cover for his actual HATE Crime he was planning!! SO Words have consequence..blaming Libs for this on it's face sounds silly..IF he was a registered DM..then why the He$$ would he be so?? The Dem's do support protection for LGBT community no?

A whole lot of Spinning and deflecting going on here..including conflating things to suit a particular agenda!
What? Engaging in a suicide mission, informing the so-called Caliph of ISIS that he is a devotee, these things are not indicative of being highly dedicated? To engage in such a suicide mission means he believed in the 72 virgins that were due him. That is religious fanaticism.
 
Old 06-12-2016, 05:38 PM
 
4,250 posts, read 3,321,957 times
Reputation: 7128
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuvSouthOC View Post
What? Engaging in a suicide mission, informing the so-called Caliph of ISIS that he is a devotee, these things are not indicative of being highly dedicated? To engage in such a suicide mission means he believed in the 72 virgins that were due him. That is religious fanaticism.
He is a religious nut job who just committed a horrific murderous crime in the name of his faith. He is not delusional, nor is he in need of any sort of mental illness excuse. He is a criminal who thankfully is killed so that society does not have to feed and house him in jail. I would give a huge commendation to the serviceman whose bullet killed this freak show. If he was caught alive, it would have been a waste of money to put him on trail and then to convict him and then to allow him to appeal and so on etc. No need to waste a dime or any more good air on this bottom feeder.
 
Old 06-12-2016, 05:41 PM
 
19,237 posts, read 11,171,191 times
Reputation: 8386
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuvSouthOC View Post
What? Engaging in a suicide mission, informing the so-called Caliph of ISIS that he is a devotee, these things are not indicative of being highly dedicated? To engage in such a suicide mission means he believed in the 72 virgins that were due him. That is religious fanaticism.
he was married and the marriage failed- maybe wife liked women? or was is gay and could not deal with himself? this gay hate is about very internal fears--in any case, he is dead -the wife is gone- and the family is lost for words-- do not think he was anything but a wanna be punk
 
Old 06-12-2016, 05:49 PM
 
2,803 posts, read 2,479,464 times
Reputation: 5100
Quote:
Originally Posted by Juram View Post
The Paris and Brussels terrorists were largely domestic born. In Europe their biggest issues are with the next generation being radicalized.

Looks like we here in the US have the same issue.
 
Old 06-12-2016, 05:57 PM
Status: "Certified Victim™ who walked away" (set 8 days ago)
 
Location: Laguna Niguel, Orange County CA
9,145 posts, read 6,799,826 times
Reputation: 7080
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinytrump View Post
he was married and the marriage failed- maybe wife liked women? or was is gay and could not deal with himself? this gay hate is about very internal fears--in any case, he is dead -the wife is gone- and the family is lost for words-- do not think he was anything but a wanna be punk
Look, you are propounding this notion that Omar was gay, which is possible, but there are no facts to indicate it. What IS indicated, is that he was a fanatic Moslem which we can infer by virtue of his pledged allegiance to ISIS.
 
Old 06-12-2016, 06:01 PM
 
Location: Canada
5,802 posts, read 2,158,820 times
Reputation: 5195
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuvSouthOC View Post
What? Engaging in a suicide mission, informing the so-called Caliph of ISIS that he is a devotee, these things are not indicative of being highly dedicated? To engage in such a suicide mission means he believed in the 72 virgins that were due him. That is religious fanaticism.
Sure and as you say..Someone bent on ending their life..and high profile ( Fear Monger's 24/7 drumbeat constantly pointing to ISIS/Syrian/Iraq and Islamophobia in general..SO this 29 year old says to himself..WHY not blame what half of American's seems to believe..and meanwhile I can seek revenge revenge and my HATRED and get extra FAME??

It's a sick mind who thinks like this..BUT even reading here on this site..There's so many that so Hold HATE in their hearts for anyone defending Civil Rights/Constitution Rights..and constantly deflect to some fanning flames their latest FEAR/HATE/ UNWORTHY folks who undermine whatever their particular "America" is/was or should be!!

Please tell me..What would it be like to make America Great Again?? Changing the Original Constitution? I ask..because Anyone who actually read the Constitution knows.

BUT never mind..Make America Great Again? Please detail how Fraud Trump will do that? given the constraints of Congress and Constitution?
TYIA
 
Old 06-12-2016, 06:03 PM
Status: "Certified Victim™ who walked away" (set 8 days ago)
 
Location: Laguna Niguel, Orange County CA
9,145 posts, read 6,799,826 times
Reputation: 7080
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyndarn View Post
Sure and as you say..Someone bent on ending their life..and high profile ( Fear Monger's 24/7 drumbeat constantly pointing to ISIS/Syrian/Iraq and Islamophobia in general..SO this 29 year old says to himself..WHY not blame what half of American's seems to believe..and meanwhile I can seek revenge revenge and my HATRED and get extra FAME??

It's a sick mind who thinks like this..BUT even reading here on this site..There's so many that so Hold HATE in their hearts for anyone defending Civil Rights/Constitution Rights..and constantly deflect to some fanning flames their latest FEAR/HATE/ UNWORTHY folks who undermine whatever their particular "America" is/was or should be!!

Please tell me..What would it be like to make America Great Again?? Changing the Original Constitution? I ask..because Anyone who actually read the Constitution knows.

BUT never mind..Make America Great Again? Please detail how Fraud Trump will do that? given the constraints of Congress and Constitution?
TYIA
This is gobbledygook; incoherent issues.

So Islamophobia is why Omar killed so many? I think it was income inequality.
 
Old 06-12-2016, 06:05 PM
 
15,056 posts, read 8,582,994 times
Reputation: 25083
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyndarn View Post
I also believe his hatred of Gays is what drive him over the edge..and apparently his 911 call during his siege of that Club was no doubt realizing he was doomed..SO utilized the constant drumbeat of Political sentiment broadcast 24/7 in order to divert from his actual reason!

By all accounts..He wasn't a particular religious man..well educated..also it's likely he separated (?divorced) so conflicted and unable to control his women either.. Then again...he's well educated...had a job in "Security" had a license for at least small gun..not sure about his AK-15 ( with high capacity loads)..

Me thinks Omar was an opportunist..using ISIL as a cover for his actual HATE Crime he was planning!! SO Words have consequence..blaming Libs for this on it's face sounds silly..IF he was a registered DM..then why the He$$ would he be so?? The Dem's do support protection for LGBT community no?

A whole lot of Spinning and deflecting going on here..including conflating things to suit a particular agenda!
Exactly.

Anyone can pledge their allegiance to whatever organization they want before going on a shooting rampage. Doesn't particularly mean anything. This guy made some statements about radical Islam in the past but I see him as more of an opportunist who wants to ride on the notoriety of the ISIS name and radical Islam, than someone who was devoted to the cause.

This guy didn't plan a large scale terrorist event that targeted an airline or building, he specifically chose this venue because it hosted gays. His dad mentioned something about him getting all bent out of shape seeing two guys kiss.

Connect the dots.

I mean, if it makes people feel better to start demonizing all of Islam and Muslims, by means go ahead. That does nothing to hide the fact the primary motive for this guy was that he was an anti gay bigot and narcissist who needed to do something so heinous it would make him 'famous' (not lost on me is the picture going around of the shooter taking a selfie on his phone with a smile). His former partner stated that he was prone to violent and abusive behavior, so he was already mentally unstable.
 
Old 06-12-2016, 06:07 PM
 
2,802 posts, read 4,745,019 times
Reputation: 2501
"Our thoughts and prayers go out to the families".......I mean D@MN, how many mass casualties have to lose their life before some common sense gun controls laws are implemented. Speaking on behalf of anyone that has had a family member lose a life as the hand of senseless gun violence, they are sick of that tired sentiment. Doesn't bring their family members back.......Senseless and tragic.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2018, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top