Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-05-2022, 07:56 AM
Status: "I don't understand. But I don't care, so it works out." (set 11 days ago)

35,637 posts, read 17,994,810 times

Advertisements

So the man in the white hoodie, seen in the food truck video, has LEFT THE COUNTRY WITHOUT PROVIDING DNA.

Hm. No wonder Steve Goncalves wants to know his alibi.

https://nypost.com/2022/12/05/kaylee...-slaying-case/
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-05-2022, 08:09 AM

5,242 posts, read 6,156,300 times
I am still bewildered by the entire 911 call and the surviving girls need to call their friends.

With that being said, the house was sort of a grand central station as far as friends coming over and hanging out, and sleeping over, coupled with the fact the surviving girls called 911 and friends that came right over and added their DNA and fingerprints, that entire house must have been an overwhelming task to categorize as a crime scene. The pictures of the house look a little disarrayed inside and I imagine the finger print team must have hade hundreds of places to lift prints. My daughters and wife all have long hair that while we keep the house clean sheds on the furniture and beds. Again the house must have been overwhelming to process. I surmise the cars will have to be gone through to search for foreign DNA in case they had given someone a ride home during the week before that was not been identified.

The locals did right by getting the state and FBI involved but like the other two crimes in the past of similar fashion there just might not be enough concrete evidence.

It is easy for us to armchair things but LEO has one heck of a case to dissect and the killer could have been extremely lucky in not leaving any evidence and I am pretty sure if there is someone walking around Moscow with any scratches on their faces or arms somebody has or will be reporting it judging by the amount of phone tips received.

This might take awhile.

Last edited by JBtwinz; 12-05-2022 at 08:17 AM..

Old 12-05-2022, 08:14 AM

221 posts, read 424,724 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClaraC View Post
So the man in the white hoodie, seen in the food truck video, has LEFT THE COUNTRY WITHOUT PROVIDING DNA.

Really that’s interesting

Old 12-05-2022, 08:21 AM

3,933 posts, read 2,199,560 times
Quote:

Saying “without providing DNA†- why does it matter?
I wouldn’t put it past FBI/police obtaining his DNA under a secret warrant as an investigative technique?
Maybe that is why they ruled him out quickly?

Wonder where did he go? Canada? Canada doesn’t extradite if death penalty on the table. That may imply the guilt
If he went without any real reason - that may cast some suspicion on him; he will pop up as the subject of further scrutiny

Could be easy to get his DNA anyway - that is - if the police has the DNA for comparison - even if he is abroad.

Last edited by L00k4ward; 12-05-2022 at 08:30 AM..

Old 12-05-2022, 08:31 AM
Status: "I don't understand. But I don't care, so it works out." (set 11 days ago)

Quote:
Originally Posted by L00k4ward View Post
Saying “without providing DNA†- why does it matter?
I wouldn’t put it past FBI/police obtaining his DNA under a secret warrant as an investigative technique?
Maybe that is why they ruled him out quickly?

Wonder where did he go? Canada? Canada doesn’t extradite if death penalty on the table. That may imply the guilt
If he went without any real reason - that may cast some suspicion on him; he will pop up as the subject of further scrutiny

Could be easy to get his DNA anyway - that is - if the police has the DNA for comparison - even if he is abroad.
At the time they "ruled him out", they had no DNA to compare from the homicide scene - the lab results hadn't begun to come back yet.

I'm guessing this is one of those cases of LE playing it so close to the vest that they've actually lied to the public about him not being a person of interest. Noodling around on social media, his pictures have now been scrubbed but people are reposting them in screen shots. And . . . um . . . wow.

If this man isn't worth of being a "person of interest" he must have an unbelievably airtight alibi, and I share Mr. Goncalves interest in hearing it.

Last edited by ClaraC; 12-05-2022 at 08:54 AM..

Old 12-05-2022, 08:38 AM

501 posts, read 360,679 times
Quote:

Some people said to Mr. Goncalves ... Who are these some people ?

When that information is confirmed by some other people it will have my attention.

Old 12-05-2022, 08:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nevada2012 View Post
Some people said to Mr. Goncalves ... Who are these some people ?

When that information is confirmed by some other people it will have my attention.
you do you, no one is asking you specifically to participate

at this point, Mr. Goncalves has a private investigator

so there's that

Old 12-05-2022, 08:46 AM

17,403 posts, read 16,553,894 times
Quote:
Why was Kaylee in the process of moving back home, anybody know? This was the middle of the semester.
It is my understanding that Kaylee was due to graduate in December (this month) and was living in her parents' house working remotely in a paid internship position. Kaylee had either completed her graduation requirements over the summer or, perhaps, this internship was the one last requirement that she had to complete. The internship had offered her a full time position upon graduation. Kaylee was going to be moving to Texas for that job. She also had plans to go on a trip abroad in January and had just bought a Range Rover.

Her family has said that Kaylee had been holding full time jobs while going to school since she was in High School. It also appears that Kaylee was graduating a semester early.

Old 12-05-2022, 08:52 AM

501 posts, read 360,679 times
Quote:
you do you, no one is asking you specifically to participate

at this point, Mr. Goncalves has a private investigator

so there's that
Is the private investigator Mr. Goncalves has hired the "some people" ?

No need to get snarky.....you posted a NY Post interview with Mr. G .... and I was asking who are these some people....

It would seem Mr. G with his information he's received from some people should be followed up by the people investigating the case.

Old 12-05-2022, 09:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nevada2012 View Post
Is the private investigator Mr. Goncalves has hired the "some people" ?

No need to get snarky.....you posted a NY Post interview with Mr. G .... and I was asking who are these some people....

It would seem Mr. G with his information he's received from some people should be followed up by the people investigating the case.
Are you asking me specifically who the people are? I don't know. We're reading the same article.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events