Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-18-2022, 10:10 AM

15,526 posts, read 10,491,591 times

Advertisements

While in college one of my kids slept through a tornado. Since nobody got hurt, it's still quite the joke with their friends. So, I can see somebody sleeping through the ordeal.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-18-2022, 10:50 AM

50,723 posts, read 36,424,154 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Riley. View Post
He is and I cannot believe someone is actually watching him!!!
Why not?

Old 11-18-2022, 10:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by H8t3rs View Post
There were young but it’s still hard for me to believe that one person controlled 4 people while he stabbed them individually. 2 people is most likely. I wonder if they were drugged
They were in bed asleep, if they were sleeping in separate rooms no one needed to "control 4 people".

Old 11-18-2022, 11:15 AM

2,458 posts, read 2,474,548 times
Roommates can be seen here by scrolling about halfway down:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-says-mom.html

Old 11-18-2022, 04:30 PM

29,509 posts, read 22,627,074 times

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uunbdnpho_g

Old 11-18-2022, 04:36 PM

I did read today that the coroner said they were most likely attacked in their sleep because all were found in their own beds.

Old 11-18-2022, 05:39 PM

602 posts, read 313,003 times
I find it strange in this day and age that a house for off campus student housing didn't have a surveillance camera or even a doorbell camera...not even the house across the street ...

Anyway, according to this article from two days ago the food truck guy said both girls were a bit intoxicated and the stranger in the vid sure does appear like he's watching them and moves to where they are after they get their food....but they don't appear to talk to him and even though the article says he left after they did but went the other direction, in the video it appears to me he went the same way they did...

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...bed-death.html

And now the NY Post says tonight the stranger has been identified and allegedly is cooperating with police..

https://nypost.com/2022/11/18/myster...r-victims-idd/

Old 11-18-2022, 05:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr B Kind View Post
I find it strange in this day and age that a house for off campus student housing didn't have a surveillance camera or even a doorbell camera...not even the house across the street ...

Anyway, according to this article from two days ago the food truck guy said both girls were a bit intoxicated and the stranger in the vid sure does appear like he's watching them and moves to where they are after they get their food....but they don't appear to talk to him and even though the article says he left after they did but went the other direction, in the video it appears to me he went the same way they did...

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...bed-death.html

And now the NY Post says tonight the stranger has been identified and allegedly is cooperating with police..

https://nypost.com/2022/11/18/myster...r-victims-idd/
It did look to me in the video like he was setting out to follow them. But then the video ends of course. I don’t know if I find it that unusual about the camera people who rent houses to students are not going to put a lot of money into them. And it might be owned by an older person who isn’t tech savvy.

Old 11-18-2022, 06:47 PM

683 posts, read 852,878 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
3 girls and 1 boy. The boy was also "beautiful" in his own way; his parents said he lights up the room when he entered, and was kind and loyal. 4 young people with bright futures ahead of them.

We'll have to be patient for more details to come out.
This is insane. There literally is a "Forensic File" episode eerily similar to these killings that happened years ago. 2 girls and 1 boy exactly that were college kids. The guy couldn't over power the sicko with the Knife and he killed all three people.

Honestly I'm all for bringing back medieval treatment for these sickos ruin families with senseless murders.

Old 11-18-2022, 06:57 PM
Status: "I don't understand. But I don't care, so it works out." (set 3 days ago)

35,610 posts, read 17,935,039 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
It's an odd case, because there were two housemates at home when the murders occurred, but they were left undisturbed, and there was no sign of forced entry. Perhaps the murderer entered the home with one or two of the residents, when they came home after their night out?
That's an interesting possibility.

The 4 murdered students were back home by 1:45 a.m., and maybe the other two girls in the house were asleep by that time?

And now, the 4 murdered people can't speak. Maybe they DID bring someone home who needed a couch to sleep on for the night.

Interesting thought, Ruth.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events