Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-08-2024, 10:47 AM

735 posts, read 408,490 times

Advertisements

I have zero sympathy for the violator. I hope someone roofies him in prison.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-08-2024, 11:29 AM

36,499 posts, read 30,837,764 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by H8t3rs View Post
I have zero sympathy for the violator. I hope someone roofies him in prison.
At this point, I'm just hoping he is convicted and spends some time in prison.

Old 03-08-2024, 05:56 PM

2,960 posts, read 3,529,114 times
Why would anyone do that?

Old 03-09-2024, 02:49 PM

175 posts, read 97,884 times
Hats off to the young lady who sent the texts and got help. I wasn't that smart when I was her age.

I wonder how the family's assets were split in the divorce. If the wife got everything, it could be a way of shielding their assets in case of a civil lawsuit. Unless, of course, the wife is sued too.

Old 03-11-2024, 06:20 AM

36,499 posts, read 30,837,764 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CTzen View Post
Hats off to the young lady who sent the texts and got help. I wasn't that smart when I was her age.

I wonder how the family's assets were split in the divorce. If the wife got everything, it could be a way of shielding their assets in case of a civil lawsuit. Unless, of course, the wife is sued too.
I would think that if she agreed to "getting everything" a case could be made to charge her with being an accessory after the fact. Maybe? IDK how often the wives get charged. I have a friend who was sexually molested/raped by her adoptive father, the wife knew. She finally managed to run away at 18 and a social worker helped her file charges, but the wife was never charged.

Old 03-16-2024, 12:01 AM

13,245 posts, read 7,295,079 times
This story reminds me of my wife had a best friend she grew up lived down the street from her childhood home. 20 years later she reconnected with her in the 1990's and found out that the entire time they were kids her friends father was molesting her and her sister.

The strangest thing was my wife her mother would never allow her to sleep over at her best friends home. The father worked a day shift job and mother worked nights that was when he would be alone with his daughters. He was never charged with any crimes because her own mother never believed either daughter that it happened. The daughters stopped speaking to their family 35-40 years ago all this happened. Couple of years ago we were talking about it with my MIL I asked her why she never allowed my wife to sleep over she said didn't know why had a bad feeling about the father. She said he was weird tells you something about mothers intuition.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events