Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-15-2011, 04:40 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,128,548 times

Advertisements

Good morning everyone

and I mean P/T work
lol I took a mini survey yesterday and was glad to hear I am not the only one there who consider it a 2nd job oh and a few of the others are just as tired of going
I bet I could convince them all to "play hookey" and go to breakfast one morning
I have a 7:30 slot this morning lol oh joy

Heading to 84 today so I will be doing some hand watering when I get back

Hey Pattie did hubby plant and "winter" veggies in the planting boxes?

BTW did I mention the 3 nurseries I visit all have the magic boxes featured
I told them how well your 'maters did

Connie when do you leave I may of missed it

Not sure what else is on the agenda for today probably some laundry
I might dig out my walking away DVD

What fun things are you doing ?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-15-2011, 04:43 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,128,548 times
p.s just went back and looked Billy gets in on the 19th and Connie said they will be there 3 days before
Is today or tomorrow travel day ?

Old 11-15-2011, 04:51 AM

5,453 posts, read 8,225,338 times
Morning!

Not sure Karla, Connie did not post yesterday and that is odd so am guessing it is today. Have fun Connie if you read this!!!

I have to be at work at 8:45 am so my walk will have to be after 4 pm today.

Tricia got my computer up, man I do not understand this wireless connection thing and am not going to try. I was so fustrated yesterday that I was ready to have a drink of the wine Tricia has on the counter for Thanksgiving

Have a good day all!

Old 11-15-2011, 06:06 AM

20,548 posts, read 30,403,283 times
Good morning ladies.

I have been slacking with my walking. We have had morning appointments for the past 4 days and it has been too hot to walk later.

We have another appointment at 10:00 today.

Sandy-Good luck with your wireless computer. I made an oops the other day and now my screen is huge...and for the life of me, I can't get it back to normal

We met with friends yesterday and had a great time...went to Applebee's and not so great At least the company was good.

I made a dentist appointment for Thursday so I had to rush and sign up for a dental plan So my exam and cleanings are now free

Have a great day!!

Old 11-15-2011, 10:07 AM

12,981 posts, read 14,538,098 times
Free? You must have found a good one!

Today is when we leave to go up to Detroit--well, tonight. We're doing the park sleep fly thingy since our flight is at 6:30 in the morning. I am so dreading this crap. A milliion things to do still and mh will just expect everything including me to be ready to go as soon as he gets home.

We are now going to stay a night in Austin, then go to another town, Temple which is sort of near a couple of lakes, then we're going to killeen, so I had to change around the reservations and stuff last night, and NOW I am trying to get directions.

I think we can check in now for the plane part--if I don't screw it up. Man I wish we had a laptop. There is no info up yet about Billy's flight, might have to sign my husband up for twitter--can that work on any cell phone or does it have to be a smart phone? I have a twitter account thru the computer, but that won't do any good--they are updating info about the return times and ceremony times thru twitter or online.

Well, i gotta go, still have to arrange for a car too, that is going to cost as much as the whole trip!

Old 11-15-2011, 11:40 AM

20,548 posts, read 30,403,283 times
Connie- Safe travels.

Old 11-15-2011, 12:48 PM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,269,134 times
Hi, guys. Busy day, got company coming in a few, dropped by to say hi.

Walked 3, did 30 min. weights. DH walked about 4 he said.

Karla....'maters and peppers are growing like weeds - only 4 boxes in use so far. 3 kinds of peppers, 4 kinds of 'maters.

CYL

Old 11-15-2011, 04:07 PM

12,981 posts, read 14,538,098 times
bye everyone. wish me luck!

Old 11-15-2011, 04:12 PM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,269,134 times
You betcha, Connie. Hugs to Cap'n Billy.

Old 11-15-2011, 05:49 PM

5,453 posts, read 8,225,338 times
In case you see this hugs to Billy and have fun!!!! I have no idea about twitter and cell phones, I just have the kind that is only good for calling and texting, anything more complicated would be broke between Bob and I Oh and our computer is still not fixed, she thought it was and Bob went down to enter his work hours (computerized time keeping with his company) and it was not online. I explained to Tricia but told her not to worry about it tonight.

Went for a mile walk after work, we hit 60 today but are in a downward spiral again tomorrow high of 41. Gotta get. See ya all tomorrow.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals