Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-26-2012, 04:38 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,138,200 times

Advertisements

We are under a Tropical Storm Watch for Sunday & Monday with 90% chance of rain and winds from 22 - 45 mph

I will be paying close attention to its path because if it does I will not be going to the party. driving 170 miles in those conditions not fun

So it will be a last minute decision

Heading to HD at noon to finally get the cabinets tile & backsplash ordered
Yay lol

I am going to drop off the baby's gifts to my sister because she is heading there when she gets off work today
So in case the weather keeps me here he will still get the gifts

Will probably mow today because they are saying this TS will be hanging around and keeping us wet until Wednesday

This slow moving storm is what we need to get our water levels back to where they should be

What are you all up to today ?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-26-2012, 05:03 AM

5,453 posts, read 8,227,693 times
Morning!

I'm going to take a stab at dodging rain drops in a bit by taking my walk. Max looks like he has extra energy so he is coming with me.

TS, I always loved being in those, the rain was so intense. Of course that being said I would not want to drive in it.

I read Patterson's "Toys" yesterday, short read so I finished it in a day. That was a strange book! He has so many people writing with him I wonder if he actually wrote the book, or if someone else did? And I found another author, Erica Spindler, first book I ever read of hers and it was a good page turner. I could not figure out "who done it". Needless to say I am off to the library today to see what I can find.

I've got cleaning and laundry to do, but not much else. I'm not sure when Bob will get up but he is packed so I am guessing he will leave rather early (lol he is sleeping right now).

That is about it up here. Have a good one!

Old 05-26-2012, 05:30 AM

Morning Sandy

I noticed the same thing with James Paterson

yay I have my first eggplants & watermelons

Old 05-26-2012, 06:12 AM

Karla do you actually like eggplant? How long does it take for the watermelon to grow in FL?

Patterson is sometimes one of my favorite authors, but then he throws me for a loop. The one I read last weekend was great tho.

Old 05-26-2012, 06:37 AM

I have never tried eggplant but I though growing them would be fun one is white and the other plants has pink/purple ones

The watermelon I planted are the small 5 # ones lol I have no idea how long they take the seed package said 55 days
So gonna just watch them
Kinda trial & error the same thing I am doing with my cucumbers the first ones I left on to long

Old 05-26-2012, 09:42 AM

12,981 posts, read 14,543,110 times
Is it seedless watermelon? I love buying those small ones at the grocery store, the problem is, it's usually half gone by the time I"m done cutting it up and putting it into a bowl for the fridge!

Supposed to be super hot today, it's 64 right now...and there were some rumblings of thunder earlier, so that kind of screws up any plans for outdoors for now-as in boat work.

Off to hop in the shower. Have a good day, hope you get to go to the party Karla! (man you guys are fast readers!) I'm reading a Lisa Scottoline one right now that seems pretty good, it's "Look Again" if any of you have read it, let me know if it's a stinker!

Old 05-26-2012, 04:48 PM

Hey guys

Well the kitchen stuff is ordered
Kitchen Guy said 4 weeks

After talking to my sister I decided I am not going to risk driving to Tally She said rt 10 is bad when it rains and I don't want to get stuck and not able to get home Monday

I did drop off the brownies omg they smelled so good I left them in the pan to insure their arrival
When I dropped them off my sister said " you didn't cut them so we could sample" point proven lol

It is very hot out there hubby is watching james bond marathon I think I will do some reading

Old 05-26-2012, 05:09 PM

Evening all!

Karla so sorry you are missing a birthday party, he is such a cute little guy and I know you probably got him the loudest toy you could find

Well my day ended up different than I thought. Natalie was throwing up and refusing to drink so the doctor wanted her in the ER to get IV fluids and anti nausa pills. I ran over there to take care of Austin and got side tracked for a couple of hours. So I did make it to the library but nothing else was attempted today. Oh well I like my Saturday's laid back anyway. Oh Natalie is fine, if you can believe it they, meaning doctor's, give these little ones vicodin!! She was not eating and that stuff just upset her tummy so bad.

Old 05-27-2012, 04:31 AM

Sandy I am glad Natalie is fine
I can't believe they put her on vicodin that stuff makes grownups feel yucky I can imagine what it does to a child

lol I did get 1 noisy talking toy

Old 05-27-2012, 06:07 AM

Lol I knew it

That's what I told Kim! I have a stomach of steel and if I don't eat when taking that strong medicine, I am sick.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals