Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-09-2008, 03:22 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,126,024 times

Advertisements

good morning everyone
wow it is almost 30 degrees warmer this morning than yesterday
It is already 60 at 5 am heading for 75
So today I take Lola back to the vet to see if the special diet she has been on for almost 6 weeks dissolved her bladder stones

So if you could all keep your fingers crossed I would appreciate it a bunch

Hubby is going into the office today so I am going to take ralph with us because I don't see me getting out of the house without him giving me that "where ya going don't leave me Mom " look

Evey we can't wait to hear how your first night in the new house went

Later this afternoon I am going to get some one on one time with the elliptical

So whats your temp today and any exciting plans
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-09-2008, 07:32 AM

8,189 posts, read 31,240,440 times
Morning peeps!

All fingers & toes crossed here for Lola.

It is 38 degrees & raining here. Rain is supposed to change to snow later on. Shadow has gone out into the yard, but is now back in bed. Apparently this is too much wet for her.

It was so nice to be in my own house last night. My new polar fleece sheets are incredible to sleep on. Shadow, who has been here many times, forgot how the stairs work last night. I had to bribe her up the stairs with a pig's ear. Mickey is still having a grand time exploring, but she did manage to sleep on me for a few hours. Buzz came in to say good morning and got hissed at for his effort.

Much as I wanted to take a day off today I have no food here so I will be heading to the grocery store pretty directly. Then I have dining room chairs to put together and a sofa to unwrap and put feet on. And all of the stuff that came over here last night is laying around.......

Old 12-09-2008, 08:02 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,267,642 times
Yeh, Evey, but it's all yours. Ain't life grand???

Best of luck w/Lola, Karla.

We went to the flea market, then ran around for something i wanted to get to put under the tree for DH. Finally found it, so I am officially DONE with Christmas shopping. Yay!

Old 12-09-2008, 09:17 AM

4,279 posts, read 10,364,011 times
CONGRATS Evey, Shadow, Mickey and Buzz on their new home!

No gym for me today. I shoveled the drive and path! We got (and are continuing to get) a lot of snow. It took me the best part of an hour to do it all. I know you think I'm crazy as we do have a snow blower but the exercise is good. Will be heading out for a walk soon around the neighborhood.

This afternoon I'll be decorating the Christmas tree. It took a while for the branches to settle.

Hope everything works out ok at the vet Karla.

Old 12-09-2008, 10:03 AM

12,981 posts, read 14,536,965 times
Congratulations on the move Evey, and on your 2nd star, Tet!

Only did around ten+ minutes today. Oh well. Better than nothing.

Old 12-09-2008, 10:30 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,126,024 times
hey all
Well good news the x-rays showed the stones are gone !!!
So no surgery
lol it made the $181 vet bill a lot easier than the $1000 surgery had the stones not dissolved.

So happy camper here !!

ok it is already 74 and it is only noon I had to put the A/C on in the car

I should like some of the snow or cold you are all having please

Old 12-09-2008, 11:50 AM

7,395 posts, read 19,345,786 times
Hi everyone.
So happy to hear Lola is doing fine and doesn't have to have surgery.
Also happy to hear Pattie's visits have been cut back to the PT.
Evey, I know how you feel about getting things put away because that's how I was but you deserve a day off and then start back some tomorrow.
The sleet yesterday turned to snow. Isis and Whiskey were afraid of it at first but then it stopped and curiousity got the best of them so they went out and played in it for awhile.
It snowed again last night and they went out to play in it again this morning. Now they're sleeping.
I haven't walked for 2 days as I'm afraid I may slip and fall in this stuff. Gotta go to the chiro again tomorrow so hopefully the roads will be clear enough to drive.
26 degrees now. Happy to see snow as I haven't seen any in ages.

Old 12-09-2008, 01:17 PM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,267,642 times
Doin' the Happy Dance for Lola!

Old 12-09-2008, 01:21 PM

8,189 posts, read 31,240,440 times
Yay for Lola!

I ended up going back to bed this morning. I got up around noon & went out for groceries & dog food. I have managed to hang curtains in the living room and take the protective plastic off of the couch but not much else. DirecTv can't get here until the 22nd so I am going to try hooking up my converter box to see if I can get some reception.

Maybe I will be productive tomorrow.......
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals