Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-03-2010, 04:14 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,128,548 times

Advertisements

Good morning everyone
Happy Sunday

It is right around 30 with a wind chill of 22
I checked when I let the dogs out and the water in the birdbath is frozen

Heading out to breakfast in a bit on our way we will go past C/D house I sent him a text suggesting he turn off his sprinkler system so it won't go off this morning and he would end up with ice everywhere
lol I am thinking......should I bring my camera ..

Today is our last regular season game so that means last Sunday Jersey wearing day. I will be dragging out the turtleneck to wear under it rofl I may even give a 2nd look to the long johns I have packed away

So what fun stuff are you all doing today ?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-03-2010, 05:56 AM

5,453 posts, read 8,225,338 times
Just more of the getting the house in order after the holidays. I have to make a trip to Pet Supplies for Cassy's food too. I was too lazy yesterday to go in that direction.
Oh my! When I was at Cosco yesterday this apple pie from their bakery began talking to me,,,,,,,,I bought it and it is huge. I will have to take it to work to get rid of it, well what will be left of it tomorrow I have already had two pieces of it, for store pie it is excellent! I have been looking at those pies since Thanksgiving when I was in MI!
Hubby is coming home today (yes Karla he said he was freezing yesterday) so I best get motivated around here!
Oh geez it is cold out there! 21 with a wind chill of 11!!!! Real cold for here. Stay warm!

Old 01-03-2010, 06:36 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,269,134 times
Sandy, I doubt your DH will be looking at the house. I'm sure he'll "only have eyes for you".

It's cold here too but didn't get to freezing or frost temps. We lucked out and got some clouds to come in and protect us. But now, all those old sheets and tablecloths and towels are getting dried. I can't wait till this freeze stuff is over...then I get to wash AND dry all this stuff. DH is stopping at Goodwill today in his travels to see how much they want for old sheets.

Having a nice, hot cup of Irish Breakfast tea right now. Yum. I'm headed to the friends' house in a bit for Sunday a.m. coffee. I bet it'll be fun driving in that golf cart! Hey, maybe I'll take one of the fleece throws and throw it over me for the ride! Hm. Have to think about that.

Have a great, warm day all.

Old 01-03-2010, 08:12 AM

rofl pattie maybe he will come home with some 70"s patterned sheets !! You know when I head over to goodwill I am going to be looking for the wildest patterns I can find just to mess with my NN

Sandy I am with pattie in your going to be what he wants to see not the house condition
The cakes & pies at Costco are huge !! lol now you know why I pawn half the stuff off on C/D especially since hubby is not a sweet eater

OMG I was loving the heated seats in the car this morning. it was even freezing at the beach and they usually stay 10 + degrees warmer than we do

Yikes I just checked it is 29 w/c 23 at the airport which is 22 miles north of us
It warmed up to a "toasty" 33 w/c 26 here at our house

Old 01-03-2010, 08:16 AM

4,279 posts, read 10,364,520 times
Well, you guys know it's cold where I am! LOL

It's been a rough weekend. My poor little boy got very sick Friday in the middle of the night. Apparently, it's going around... and I don't want it! The good news is, he's feeling a lot better today. He even managed some plain Cheerios and is looking at a sandwich now.

Well, all my laundry is done (see above), and the bathrooms are sparkling (see above). Plus, I got all my Christmas decorations down and put away. Just have to take the tree out to the curb for pick up. Feeling fat and sassy now...

Hope you all have a wonderful day. Have fun frezzing your assests off on the golf cart Pattie.

Old 01-03-2010, 08:23 AM

8,189 posts, read 31,242,333 times
Morning peeps!

LOL! I love listening to folks in FL call it cold. My folks came down from MD a couple of weeks ago & my Dad is whining because it is too cold to play golf. Really? Try some long pants & a jacket.

Shadow & I have been for a walk this morning. We had a play date yesterday with Shadow's BFF. They played so hard! Then DH took them both for a run. Poor Shadow is oh so very tired today.

Not much on my list for today.

Old 01-03-2010, 08:33 AM

evey , hubby said he would love to go out and play golf in this weather just put on a hat and he'd be ready to go
I am so glad shadow had a fun day with her BFF

He how cold did it get where you are ? Is your hubby still wearing his coat in the house

Old 01-03-2010, 08:34 AM

5,453 posts, read 8,225,338 times
Evey my hubby did golf yesterday! Froze while out there but he still did!

Old 01-03-2010, 08:54 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,269,134 times
LOL...OK, the old lady did it again!

I went over to my friends' house, had some coffee, a corn muffin and conversation. Came back home and, all the way back, I kept thinking how much colder it was than when I drove over. Well, about 10 min. after I got home, I realized that I'd left my jacket at Marty's house! Duh......

Old 01-03-2010, 09:28 AM

8,189 posts, read 31,242,333 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Karla with a K View Post

He how cold did it get where you are ? Is your hubby still wearing his coat in the house
It got down to about 40 here. It started to cloud up about 11 last night so it did not get to the 33 they predicted. The wind was blowing yesterday but has stopped.

Karla, DH will wear his down coat in the house in Aug if he thinks the A/C is set to low. At the moment he is our riding his bike in several layers including gloves & hat. *shakes head*
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals