Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Shopping and Consumer Products > Deals, Coupons, Free Stuff
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-03-2012, 05:22 AM

22,184 posts, read 14,804,686 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by GloryB View Post
Good morning everybody!

Sorry I haven't posted regularly. I would get on CD and not even know where to start....so I didn't do anything
but answer a few notes.

Chloe is doing fine. The big stone they were so concerned about that had worked it's way into her liver tube (for a
lack of proper medical term) ended up being four clustered together. This was actually the best case scenario since they
were able to retrieve them without injuring the tube further. Once that was done, we could breathe a sigh of relief.
Taking out the gallbladder was also easy after that. She will be sore for a few days, but her life should get back to normal shortly.
Well, if you can call her not being able to drink liquor or eat her favorite foods normal. She is now back to just being her old grouchy
self...the morphine version was nicer.

Bob did such a good job keeping all the freebies posted!! I probably missed a lot of really good stuff.

I don't think I'm going to do any long threads for the rest of the summer. It's just too much work. It takes
up so much of my computer time until I don't enjoy just posting with my friends.

I need to go back and read what is going on with everyone.............
Glad she is doing much better Glory!!

Old 07-03-2012, 06:23 AM

12,114 posts, read 14,996,362 times
Quote:
Good morning everybody!

Sorry I haven't posted regularly. I would get on CD and not even know where to start....so I didn't do anything
but answer a few notes.

Chloe is doing fine. The big stone they were so concerned about that had worked it's way into her liver tube (for a
lack of proper medical term) ended up being four clustered together. This was actually the best case scenario since they
were able to retrieve them without injuring the tube further. Once that was done, we could breathe a sigh of relief.
Taking out the gallbladder was also easy after that. She will be sore for a few days, but her life should get back to normal shortly.
Well, if you can call her not being able to drink liquor or eat her favorite foods normal. She is now back to just being her old grouchy

Bob did such a good job keeping all the freebies posted!! I probably missed a lot of really good stuff.

I don't think I'm going to do any long threads for the rest of the summer. It's just too much work. It takes
up so much of my computer time until I don't enjoy just posting with my friends.

WELCOME HOME!!!!!!! I'm glad she's home and on the mend!!!!

Old 07-03-2012, 08:42 AM

15,891 posts, read 18,317,167 times
What a relief, GB. I'm glad your daughter is back to her old self.

Old 07-03-2012, 04:29 PM

4,023 posts, read 5,526,997 times
Quote:
Good morning everybody!

but answer a few notes.

Good to hear! I am not going to spell this correctly, but did they do it laparopscopic? (I sure slaughtered that one!) You know, did they do it with tiny cuts? Her recovery will be so much faster!

Old 07-04-2012, 08:14 AM

Happy 4th of July everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 07-04-2012, 08:32 AM

43,854 posts, read 51,168,388 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Camper1 View Post
Happy 4th of July everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 07-04-2012, 08:37 AM

43,854 posts, read 51,168,388 times
Things here are slowly getting back to normal. Israel went with his friend's family to see the big
fireworks at a mall on a lake here. (Not sure why they do this before the 4th). I'm not sure that
we are doing anything. Since my daughter really can't eat meat yet, we didn't want to be cruel
with a cookout.

I hope everyone has a fun day planned!!

Old 07-04-2012, 01:43 PM

22,184 posts, read 14,804,686 times
Happy 4th all!!

Old 07-04-2012, 05:04 PM

I ate to much... !!!!!!

Margarita anyone?

Old 07-04-2012, 07:39 PM

9,933 posts, read 23,146,683 times
Hi everyone! Hope you all enjoyed the day
The twins turned TWO on the 2nd - what a handfull (well, two handfulls LOL) they are!!! I swear, one was born a diva ; and she has honey blonde Shirley Temple locks
Will try and get some photos...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Shopping and Consumer Products > Deals, Coupons, Free Stuff