Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Colorado > Denver
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-31-2007, 03:22 PM

2 posts, read 11,734 times

Advertisements

My husband is relocating to Denver in less than 2 weeks and we are in desperate need of an apartment! We are still maintaining our home in Texas so he needs something on the less expensive side but not dirty. We have done extensive research on the internet and keep coming up short. If it sounds too good to be true, it usually is... We would like to stay towards downtown or just south of it. HELP!!! Please help with recommendations of apartment complexes we can feel good about moving into!! Thanks!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-01-2007, 08:18 AM

287 posts, read 503,538 times
I moved into the In-town Suites when I relocated to Denver last month. I am still here. In-town suites is corporate type housing, which rents week to week. Taxes included, I pay $213 a week. It comes with premium cable TV,
and wireless highspeed Internet. There are two In-Town Suites in the Denver
area. In-Town Suites is in many other cities, as well, including Texas.
You might pay a couple hundred dollars more a month compared to a traditional apartment, but it's worth it until you get a chance to look around the city. I am in no hurry to leave In-Town. It is very nice. Yes, of course,
the studio has a kitchen.

Old 08-01-2007, 08:39 AM

90,297 posts, read 120,779,853 times
There are lots of complexes around DU and the Health Science Center area. Some are nice, some are not.

Old 08-02-2007, 12:12 AM

2 posts, read 11,734 times
Thanks so much for your info! It shows that there are 2 locations. One in Sheridan and the other in Aurora. Which area of town do you recommend. He would like to stay as close to Downtown as possible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by patrickmich View Post
I moved into the In-town Suites when I relocated to Denver last month. I am still here. In-town suites is corporate type housing, which rents week to week. Taxes included, I pay $213 a week. It comes with premium cable TV,
and wireless highspeed Internet. There are two In-Town Suites in the Denver
area. In-Town Suites is in many other cities, as well, including Texas.
You might pay a couple hundred dollars more a month compared to a traditional apartment, but it's worth it until you get a chance to look around the city. I am in no hurry to leave In-Town. It is very nice. Yes, of course,
the studio has a kitchen.

Old 08-02-2007, 10:36 PM

287 posts, read 503,538 times
I live at the Aurora location. My location is not as direct to downtown at the
Sheridan location. I did a Mapquest on the other location, and it is 9.6 miles
from downtown Denver. The Aurora is a less direct route and a little further away, but not too much. The Sheridan location is essentially due South
from Downtown. It may have changed, but the Sheridan location was $10 more per week when I came to Denver two months ago. I have not been
to that location so I do not know what it looks like. My location is decent
and safe. I go for walks every night around the area. There is a Safeway
grocery store nearby, a Super Walmart a couple of miles away, and a Super
Target near by. Mcdonald's, Arby's, and other restaurants, as well.
I stayed at In Town in Indianapolis. The difference between that hotel
and this one in Denver is that this hotel has a lot of families with kids.
The parking lot at night is a playground. The kids are all quite small,
like 8 or 9 years old, and are all polite and friendly. Everyone around here
is friendly to each other.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Colorado > Denver