Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-19-2010, 09:45 AM

4,049 posts, read 2,742,119 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterRabbit View Post
Would be better to elect her in 2012 than a black guy full of crap in 2008.
Racist are we?
Why would Sara Palin be a good president? What credentials does she have that would make her any better than the current president or any other?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-19-2010, 10:10 AM

9,879 posts, read 8,020,347 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nmnita View Post
sorry, very few people vote based on the VP candidate. If you think differently you are not paying too much attention. NO, the last election was a vote against Bush as the 1980 election was a vote against Jimmy Carter.

Nita
The last election, was a vote on the VP because of the
age of McCain. Who are you trying kid. I know folks
who specifically went out and voted simply so that
the only thing white Palin got close to was her teeth

Old 11-19-2010, 10:13 AM

9,879 posts, read 8,020,347 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GregW View Post
I hope the Republicans, the Libertarians and the TEA Party encourage and support her as much as possible. She is their "Great WHITE Hope" for a conservative retrenchment on government spending.
Why would a Libertarian support Sarah Palin?
Name one specific libertarian stance she has.

Old 11-19-2010, 10:33 AM

63 posts, read 37,598 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sindey View Post
Racist are we?
Why would Sara Palin be a good president? What credentials does she have that would make her any better than the current president or any other?
Let's see, mayor of a city (excutive experience), governor of a state (executive experience). Both endeavors were highly successful.

Besides that she embodies the spirt and beliefs that made America great in the first place, and stirs up such enthusiasm from her supporters. A true leader, AND a great sense of humor (eg you can see Russia from my house).

Winner all around, and I most enthusiastically embrace her candidacy and tenure as president.

Any questions??

Old 11-19-2010, 10:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GregW View Post
I hope the Republicans, the Libertarians and the TEA Party encourage and support her as much as possible. She is their "Great WHITE Hope" for a conservative retrenchment on government spending.
They will, and more importantly, the American people have, and will increasingly in the future.

Sad is it is, the current disaster of a president has undoubtgedly put black candidates at a serious disadvantage for many decades, and it is a shame, because a successfull, decent black President would have gone a long way to unite Americans of all races. As it stands now, Obama has pissed in that pool, and the stench of his failed tenture in the oval office will linger over black candidates for half of a decade or more.

68,329 posts, read 54,400,252 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sindey View Post
Racist are we?
Well, apparently for some voters in Pittsburgh, that she's white and full of crap would constitute qualifications.

27,624 posts, read 21,129,736 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sallyfourth View Post
Let's see, mayor of a city (excutive experience), governor of a state (executive experience). Both endeavors were highly successful.

Besides that she embodies the spirt and beliefs that made America great in the first place, and stirs up such enthusiasm from her supporters. A true leader, AND a great sense of humor (eg you can see Russia from my house).

Winner all around, and I most enthusiastically embrace her candidacy and tenure as president.

Any questions??
Oh please elaborate on this one.

She stirs up angry fringe nuts with her empty rhetoric is about all.

Old 11-19-2010, 10:40 AM

8,893 posts, read 5,373,289 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pollyrobin View Post
The last election, was a vote on the VP because of the
age of McCain. Who are you trying kid. I know folks
who specifically went out and voted simply so that
the only thing white Palin got close to was her teeth
So thanks to them we have allegedly been spared a dummy as VP.

Thanks for giving us Plugs, guys.

I note John McCain is still breathing.

Old 11-19-2010, 10:40 AM

5,715 posts, read 15,046,738 times
If Sarah Palin is the "face" of the Republican Party it's a sad statement, indeed.

And, if the American people feel that she is in any way qualified to be the President of the United States that is a sad statement about our country.

Old 11-19-2010, 10:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sickofnyc View Post
Oh please elaborate on this one.

She stirs up angry fringe nuts with her empty rhetoric is about all.
Record is abundantly-available.

Yes, she does stir up the fring nuts - a great POSITIVE in MHO because they go out and make fools of themselves with their ludicrous criticisms and attacks.

And now the other side of the "about all", that you are appartently blind to.

She has developed and ever-expanding of enthusuastic supporters who see her admirable attributes, and like what they see.

Personally, I would install her as the head of the RNC right now.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections