Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-02-2011, 09:00 AM

3,335 posts, read 2,661,453 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by sidrah View Post
Sarah would lose too much money if she attempted. She would not come near the votes needed and would be blame someone else for her loss. She should stick with what she is good at.........uh, let me know when you figure that out. I admit I watched her show on TV, but because it looked like a day in the life kind of reality show, not a political one. Yeah, stuff was obviously scripted, but you see around that. If she was the President, I foresee migration to Canada. I think Canada is in her backyard somewhere, too, though, so she won't miss anyone.

All you structured 'libs' whine about (see post 2 above this one) Sarah because she actually DOES STAND FOR THE DECENT QUALITY of life to return to these now stinking, corrupt United States. You people want a low quality of life....because that's convenient for your way of thinking. Dumb BREEDS Dumb.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-02-2011, 10:09 AM

25,231 posts, read 16,947,214 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by quality guy View Post
All you structured 'libs' whine about (see post 2 above this one) Sarah because she actually DOES STAND FOR THE DECENT QUALITY of life to return to these now stinking, corrupt United States. You people want a low quality of life....because that's convenient for your way of thinking. Dumb BREEDS Dumb.
Yes, making statements such as you made in red above does prove your final statement in blue, thing is, not in the way You hoped for.
Casper

Old 07-02-2011, 11:14 AM

3,335 posts, read 2,661,453 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper in Dallas View Post
Yes, making statements such as you made in red above does prove your final statement in blue, thing is, not in the way You hoped for.
Casper
Casper, go away!

Old 07-02-2011, 12:32 PM

19,023 posts, read 25,974,579 times
Qg, You are right again. The quaility of life is at what seems to be a record low. Life is very shallow, and getting more so. Fast lane life sucks. Atleast I don't have to suffer that. I do get glimpses.

This is just one reason I carry.

Old 07-02-2011, 03:25 PM

187 posts, read 181,921 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by other99 View Post
Former Alaska Governor Sarah Palin has said she could defeat President Barack Obama in the 2012 election.

Mrs Palin made the declaration in an interview with ABC, one of several recently in which she has said she was weighing a presidential bid.

She told ABC she was "looking at the lay of the land".

BBC News - Sarah Palin says she could beat President Obama in 2012

What??, she started reading newspapers?.....

Old 07-02-2011, 04:58 PM

25,231 posts, read 16,947,214 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by quality guy View Post
Casper, go away!
NO.
Casper
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections